our thing| ski mask the slump...

By fatherslump

every story has a happy ending.. or does it? More

ChO1
Ch02
ChO3
ChO4
ChO5
ChO6
ChO7
ChO8
ChO9
Ch1O
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch2O
Ch21
Ch22
Ch23
Ch24
Ch26
Ch27
Ch28
Ch29
Ch30
Ch31
Ch32
Ch33
Ch34
Ch35
Ch36
Ch37
Ch38
Ch39
Ch40
Ch41
Ch42
Ch43
Ch44
Ch45
Ch46
Ch47

Ch25

6.3K 317 456
By fatherslump

"Asia"

Stokeley says coming into the room with a cigarette between his two fingers.

I look up at him, annoyed because this was his fifth time interrupting me from reading this good ass book.

"Yeesssss Stokeley, what now?"

"Where's your camera?" He asks coming to sit next to me putting his hand on my thigh.

"In my bookbag, why?"

"Cool. I need you to take a picture of me" He says taking a drag from his cigarette.

I watch him blow the smoke out through his nose and mouth, then lick his lips.

"Why?"

"Cause I feel like a model right now" He says cockily checking himself out.

"You have on an oversized coat and its like 90 degrees in this house" I say staring at him.

"I still look good though so cmon"

He squeezes my thigh, then gets up off the bed. I close up my book and sets it on the dresser, sighing. I get up off the bed and go over to my bookbag to fetch my camera.

"Where are we taking this at?"

"Outside. That thing has a flash on it right?"

"Mhm" I hum.

I slide on my socks and follow him outside to his backyard. Dogs from next door began to bark when they hear us step out of the house.

"Its so dark out here" I say.

"Exactly. And thats what that flash is for" He says.

"Okay I cant really see your face so im gonna just snap random pics" I warn him.

"Ight"

After snapping three pictures, we go back inside and wait for the pictures to come in. They slowly began to fade in and surprisingly they all came out pretty good.

"This one is doopppeee" He says looking at one picture.

"It okay" I tell him.

In my head I was screaming hell yes with hella heart eye emojis.

"This is definitely getting posted on my social media" He says taking the pictures and walking back in to his room.

"Can you leave me alone so that I could read my book now?" I ask him following him into the room and getting back in the bed.

"Yeah" He says going on his phone snapping a picture of the pictures.

I lay down and get comfortable opening back up my book and beginning to read.

Not more than 10 minutes later Stokeley comes back in the room and climbs on the bed.

He gets in between my legs and takes the book from out of my hand, and places it on the dresser. I give him a stale face as he leans down and kisses on my nose, cheeks and chin.

He then pecks my lips a couple of times then stops and looks at me. He began to laugh at the facial expression I held on my face.

"What?" He asks.

"You told me you would leave me alone so I could read my book" I whined.

"Oh I lied." He says.

I kiss my teeth putting both of my hands on his chest trying to push him off of me.

"What you reading that lame ass book for anyways?" He asks.

"Its not lame. And my favorite thing to do besides taking pictures, is reading" I tell him.

"We don't read books in this house" He says taking the book and throwing it across the room.

"Why would you do that?! You made me lose my page! I hate you" I frown.

"Im shook" He says laying his entire body down on top of me pretending to fall asleep.

"Okay seriously, get off of me you're freaking crushing me" I tell him.

He ignores me and starts to snore.

"Stokeley"

He started to snore louder.

"Stokeley!!" I try pushing him once again but he barely moves.

For him to be skinny, he was heavy as fuck. A couple seconds later we heard loud knocks on the door. Stokeley stops snoring and gets up off of me.

I sit up as he leaves the room to go answer the front door. I sat there listening, trying to figure out who was there.

Moments later Stokeley walks back in the room with a box of pizza and wings.

"Pizza delivery" He says holding up the pizza while walking back over to the bed.

He sits down next to me and sets the wings off to the side. He opens the pizza box and I instantly get happy.

"Pizza!" I say happily going in for a slice.

Stokeley pushes my hand away while closing the box and looking at me like I had lost my mind.

"What you doing fam?" He asks.

"I want one" I frown.

"Naw, just a few minutes ago you ain't want me laying on you now you want a slice of my pizza? Tuh, good one" He says opening back up the box.

"Stokeley stop playing. You were too heavy, pleeasse give me some"

"Say sorry daddy and I'll give you some"

"What? What am I apologizing for?"

"Ion know I just want you to call me daddy" He shrugs.

"Im not calling you that!"

"Then say sorry master"

"Fucking give me some hoe"

"Close enough" He says handing me a slice.

I take it and don't hesitate on eating it. Stokeley and I ate the whole box together lead along with 7 wings each. I was full and I felt like I was about to die.

We were laid back looking up at the ceiling and talking about nothing in general.

Stokeley sat up and reached over to his dresser and grabbed a rolled up blunt and a yellow lighter from the inside of it. I watched as he lit the blunt, then took a drag from it putting the lighter back in the dresser.

"Why do people smoke those? Does it taste good or something?" I ask him as he blew the smoke out through his nose.

"Nah it just gives you this good feeling. If you smoke enough your ass gonna feel like you're floating in space" He says.

"I heard it takes the stress away. That true?"

"It is. It'll also have you thinking about a lot of shit too, like who invented the first clock and how they knew what time it was when they invented it" He chuckled.

"Oh"

I sat there for a moment and continued to watch him smoke the blunt. His eyes getting lower by the second.

"Can I try it?" I finally ask him.

He blows more from his mouth and looks down at me.

"You sure?"

I nod.

He holds the blunt out to me and I take it, sitting up. I examine it before putting it up to my lips and taking a drag from it. After inhaling it, I exhale it out and began to choke.

I cough hard while Stokeley just sits there and laughs at me. I hand it back to him coughing some more. He takes it grinning at me.

"You good?" He asks.

The couching dies down and I lay back down on my back.

"Thanks for helping me while I choked and nearly died"

"Its your first time, so of course you're gonna cough. I still do every once in a while" He says taking another drag from it.

He passes it back to me after two more puffs
and I take it and do the same. Without coughing this time.

We smoke another blunt after that and were now officially fried. Stokeley had laid back down next to me and we were back to staring up at the ceiling.

"Is it just me or is the moon really floating on your ceiling?" I ask Stokeley.

"Nah. You're high" He chuckles.

"Oh.... No I swear the moon is literally floating around on your ceiling right now im looking right at it" I tell him.

"Okay Asia"

"Thats fucking crazy. How did that even happen?" I ask him in total shock.

He looks over at me and stares at me before he busts out laughing. I look at him and scrunch my eyebrows together.

"What?" I ask him.

"Yo head shape like raisin"

"Yours shape like a god damn acorn" I tell him.

"Now i'm really bout to get on yo ass. You look like a half dead cockroach"

"You look like a black meez character"

"That fat ass nose" He laughs.

"I know you not talking with that double forehead"

"Yo titties shape like gum drops"

We both began to just lay there and laugh.

"Lemme touch them lil gum drops" He says reaching over trying to touch my boob.

"No!" I laugh rolling over, falling off the bed which caught me off guard because I didn't know I was that close to the edge of it.

Stokeley was laying on the bed still, dying laughing. I just laid there and laughed myself.
_______________________
excuse all mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 208 17
There is no proper description at the moment, just one of those XXXTentacion stories ya'll like so much. It's good I swear, just take a read. LLJ.
86.4K 3.3K 40
read to find out •this story is unedited 😉•
23.4K 555 52
Imagines with the one and only.❤️. Give ideas I don't mind.😌 º º º º º º º º Rest In Peace Jahseh. Love You.❤️
119K 5.2K 24
"Why are you so fucking sad all the time?" "Because the end just never comes" - Jahseh has secrets, Willow knows that. Willow has secrets too, Jahs...