Party, Party

By AriettieSilver

Deam Caelis is a name that circulates around a lot these days. An infamous lunatic. A lady of the court. The... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Let's Party!
Chapter 2: Double Trouble
Chapter 3: Nox Mafia
Chapter 4: Revenge
Chapter 5: Kidnapper
Chapter 6: Bang Bang
Chapter 7: Lookin' For You
Chapter 8: Cornered
Chapter 9: Double Trouble Strikes Again
Chapter 10: Bitches Bite
Chapter 11: Those Fucking Windows
Chapter 12: Ace of Spades
Chapter 13: And What About Me?
Chapter 14: Hook, Line, and Sinker
Chapter 15: Boyfriend Play
Chapter 16: Your Song, I Want To Hear It
Announcement
Chapter 17: Monster, Boss, Atlas
Chapter 19: Imperial Officer
Chapter 20: Deam Caelis
Chapter 21: Meltdown
Chapter 22: Jealous
Chapter 23: KNIGHT
Chapter 24: My Darling Bastard
Chapter 25: Time Goes By
Chapter 27: Departure
Chapter 28: Searching For 1010
Chapter 29: Finding 1010
Chapter 30: Deam in Wonderland
Chapter 31: By Your Side
Chapter 32: Return
Chapter 33: God Only Knows
Chapter 34: Peppermint
Chapter 35: Mercy
Party, Party Special!: Christmas AU
Chapter 36: My Flower
Chapter 37: 10 Billion
Chapter 38: Partners in Crime
Chapter 39: Call Me Never
Chapter 40: Sunlight Siblings
Chapter 41: Mother Dear
Chapter 42: I'm Not Him
Chapter 43: Ace of Clover
Chapter 44: Runner
Chapter 45: Spades and Clover
Chapter 46: Little Star
Chapter 47: Fishy
UPDATE
Chapter 48: Father
Chapter 49: The Love We Wanted
Chapter 50: The Love We Got
Chapter 51: The Boss and His Lady
Chapter 52: A Mother's Wrath

Chapter 26: Dance With Me

1.2K 93 30
By AriettieSilver

~~~~
WOWOW TWO DAYS IN A ROW (making up for missing the month deadline ✨)
ALSO WHILE IM AT IT I'LL CLEAR SOME THINGS UP!
Last chapter there was a 2 year time skip✨ Deam has matured and is hiding from the Imperial Court under the alias of 'Dia', who works for Karin as a concubine's assistant.
She left Nox mafia because of her fear of being caught and gang raped due to the arrival of an Imperial Officer in Atlas's inner circle.
As we all know, Deam is protective of her innocence as a virgin for reasons that will be explained in detail later.
Everyone's ages have changed now from Chapter 25 previous to Chapter 25 Onwards.

Deam (Dia): 19 ---> 21
Atlas: 22 ---> 24
Kei: 22 ---> 24
Ran: 20 ---> 22
Spades: 21 ---> 23
Aiden & Kaiden: 18 ---> 20

Hope this makes things a bit clearer, also @ Kaiden's pissed bc his crush basically left him in an infirmary bed and never came back for 2 years rip

~~~~

Sheathing his dagger, Kaiden puts his hands on his hips expectantly. In a huff, I outstretch my hand.

"I didn't teach you to have no manners."

When he doesn't take my hand, I grimace and hobble upwards, bracing my self on the table.

"You boys should leave this estate now. The guards'll be here any second."

"What? You not going to have a party with us?" A voice utters from behind me and I jump, causing pain to radiate through my stomach. An arm wraps around my shoulders, clutching me against a broad chest. "What's with the P.A. get up?"

"I am a personal assistant, you moron."

"Woooow. So professional, right brother?" "Right brother."

I flinch when they press into me from either side. This treatment I would've accepted years ago, but not today. "I'd appreciate if you'd seperate from me, please."

"So cold!" "You left us hanging for 2 years..."

"I'm bleeding. You'll stain your shirts."

"Their already pretty stained."

Fuck... I'm losing consciousness... Not good.

"Your really boring now, Deam..." "Yeah yeah!!"

On my last nerve, I grit my teeth and feel up my garter belt, my palm resting on my holster.

"Maybe you'd be more submissive now though." "That'd be interesting, brother-!"

Bang.

A gun goes off, the shot is followed by an immediate silence as the body of an Officer toppled to the floor, his body replicating a knocked over tower of Jenga blocks.

"If you boys would do your job," I huff, the blood loss already going to my head. "It'd really relieve me of the stress I go through."

Unable to stand anymore, I drop my gun and stumble in Kaiden's arms, who grips me tightly. My face pressed against Kaiden's broad chest, I hear Aiden whistle, impressed.

"Your still not a bad shot, considering how long you've been MIA-"

A bang outside halts the older twin mid-sentence. Footsteps start to litter the sound space, accompanied by rushed yelling and shouts.

"Shit, let's get outta here." Aiden tsks.

"Room..." Muttering, I struggle to stay conscious. "My room... through the pantry... don't leave through... the front..."

Shutting my eyes, my grip loosens on the twin I'm clinging to, and I slip out of consciousness.

***

"Ugh..." I lean upwards, trying to clear my groggy vision. My eyesight restored, I stretch upwards and hang my legs of the side of my bed. Holding my stomach, I try to recover my memories of what happened after Officers came in, but to no avail.

"Their gone..." I sigh.

At least they were decent enough to patch me up.

I let my fingers trace over the bandages that wrap and coil around my abdomen. Standing up, I move towards my dresser where I brush and tie my white hair into two pigtails. Stretching my hand to stroke the mirror, my hand rests on a golden latch on top of its rectangular form. Digging my fingernails underneath the gold, I flick it upwards delicately, and palm the mirror protectively over my hand. As the mirror tilts towards me, I gently lower it down onto the surface of the dresser.

"How're you doing today, love..."

Resting my cheek on the palm of my hand, I let out a sigh as I stroke the blade of my sword which is hung up inside the rectangle.

"I'm sorry, I know you miss it. I do too."

Ever since I left Nox mafia, I no longer had the protection of its walls. Going back to the only place I knew was safe, I met up with Karin before her working hours, where she told me that she'd recently been courted by a Minister of the Imperial Court. Sirens rung off in my ears instantaneously, but she was quick to calm me down, assuring me that he was a transfer and was new to the office.

She'd then said she would possibly be able to take abode within his mansion's walls, and that I could come with her, on two conditions:

1. I'd have to play the role of her assistant

2. I couldn't party anymore

Of course, at first I was defiant, but as the days passed by, I was finding it excessively harder to hide myself without the support of Nox. I couldn't sleep peacefully without being awoken to Officers at my door, and I could barely travel anywhere without being identified by another Nox member who would relay my whereabouts to Atlas. Sleepless nights drove me madder than I had been, and so did the constant paranoia of getting caught as an ex-Nox member. I hadn't been able to party without passing out afterwards from exhaustion.

As I grew more tired and tired from the constant chasing, the conditions didn't seem so bad anymore. Dying from over-exhaustion wasn't how I was going.

"I wanna party..."

Slouching onto the dresser, I let out another sigh, reciting my mantras.

Partying will get me caught.

Partying will get me tortured.

Partying will break my mum and I's promise of keeping my virginity till I find a guy I really like.

Partying will have me end up like Karin and the other girls in the Flower Class did.

Gang raped, broken, and dying.

Some Imperial Officers didn't pay much attention to the laws that surrounded the protection of women being prosecuted.

A lot of things have changed over the past two years. I've changed, and I'm sure the boys in my past have as well. It's taken a hell of a long time, but becoming a respectable lady of the mansion of the Minister of Imperial Affairs wasn't hard. All it took was pretty words, and a whole heap of tea drinking.

Shutting the mirror, I open the drawers of the dresser and take out my regular uniform and garter belt, topped off with two black ribbons added to my pig tails and gloves.

"Dia!"

A voice from the door calls out to me and I whip around to see Karin, half naked and in what looks like a flurry.

"They attacked us! The Nox attacked the mansion!"

"What!? Really!!" I exclaim, putting on the best shocked voice I could feign.

"Yes, god it's terrible..." She runs towards me, pulling me into a tight embrace. "What if the ball's ruined!?"

"It won't be. The Minister will probably just move the venue." I smile at the teary eyed woman reassuringly.

The monthly Minister's ball was supposed to be tomorrow night, so with the recent attack, it might be withheld.

The MMB's are a grand event held once a month by a different Minister every rotation. This month's ball was to be held by Karin's lover, the Minister of Imperial Affairs.

"Anyway, have you got your dress ready, Karin? You better not go looking like a bloody Outer Town slut."

"Of course not! You got your own dress?"

I nod in return.

"I'm so excited! Do you think he's finally...?"

As Karin smiles giddily, I can't help but feel happily for the girl that's saved my ass more than a dozen times over.

"I'm sure he'll propose at the ball. He's a man of stupid theatrics anyway, your a lucky gal Karin."

"Eeek!! I feel so bad that we found the engagement ring! It's his fault for leaving it in the pillow though!"

Chanting 'I'm gonna be married' in her own little world, I can't help but grimace in mine.

I fucking, fucking, FUCKING hate dancing...

***

The ballroom is fluttering with activity. Esteemed guest seem to litter the dancing hall like swans around bread thrown into a pond. Pink tinted lights hang from the ceiling, complimenting the grand painting of some sort of scene from the bible that covers the entire roof. Marble columns line the deep red walls which stand from the gold, polished marble floor. A glass chandelier stands out in the centre of the ceiling, lighting up the entire interior and shining down into the marble staircase at the front of the room which branches out to two doors on either side.

"Now, announcing, the Minister of Imperial Affairs and Lady Karin."

I clap along with numerous other guests as the announcers calls out the entrance of the Minister and Karin, who grandly make an appearance from the left door and down the staircase.

Karin looks radiant and as beautiful as ever. Her fair skin and refined collars bones are complimented by her navy gown that's lavished in crystals and other embellishments. The Minister of Imperial Affairs is a rather old man in his 40's, but attractive to Karin's standards none the less with raven hair and tan skin tied in with his amber eyes. He's a kind Minister, one of very few.

I eye my own gown, which Karin had kindly blessed me with due to my lacking wardrobe. I sport a strapless, deep burgundy red gown, that's ruffled at the bottom with red gems embellished at the waist. It's wired bodice makes my tiny waist stand out all the more, with crystals lining the neck line of the dress which rests just below my collar bones. Never mind the size of the petticoat, it's rather easy to manoeuvre in, and comfortable on the stomach. My white hair is tied into an elegant bun with strands of hair let loose at the sides of my cheekbones, the bun accessorised with a crystal pin featuring a red rose.

Hate to say it, but I look damn good.

Although, the emphasise of my red eyes and white hair attracts unwanted attention.

"She looks rather like that outlaw, Deam Caelis right?"

"Watch your tongue. That's the respectable hand lady of Lady Karin, Dia. The resemblance is striking though!"

"I suppose. But she's nothing like that monster. Lady Dia is very refined."

Monster.

I had no doubt that that's what people thought of me, but I'm more than glad that my facade is smooth and believable.

Gliding across the ballroom, I meet with Karin who's busily being interrogated by her lover's mother.

"And remember, I want children before I die, so you should-"

"Miss Radcliffe." I bow in a greeting and returns it, albeit annoyed. "The Minister has called for Lady Karin's attention."

"Run along then."

I grab Karin's grateful hand and usher her to the side.

"Thanks for that."

"She's a hound isn't she? Sure you wanna get married into that?"

She laughs indignantly. "Yes, I'm sure."

There's a loud gong and everyone in the room's attention is brought to the top of the stairs where the announcer stands front and centre. "The first waltz will begin in one minute."

"Ooo, better find my man!!"

"Go get em' tiger."

She grasps my hands in hers. "You should find a man yourself, Dia! Your super popular with the guys, you'll have no trouble-!"

"I'm not interested in guys anymore, Karin." As I brush her off, she looks at me sadly.

"He's gone, Dia. No matter how much you want it to happen, Atlas isn't going to be in your life again." She sighs. "I think you should use this night to move on," Leaning in, she whispers to me so no one else can hear. "Two years is more than enough dwelling for the infamous Deam Caelis!"

When she separates from me, she grins and gives me a thumbs up, before bouncing over to ask the Minister for a dance.

Maybe it is time I start looking for someone...

Clutching myself, I take in a deep breath before manoeuvring onto the dance floor. It isn't long before I'm tapped on the shoulder by a male guest.

"Lady Dia, it's good to meet you."

"Like wise, sir." I nod politely at the fellow in front of me.

"Pardon my introduction. I'm the Minister of Law and Order. You can call me Max." The man shows me a toothy grin, the gold fillings in his teeth imminent. His blonde hair is slicked back, white strands run through the locks that hang down beside his ears. A thick stubble compliments his defined jawline, but can't hide the aging lines strewn upon his face. "I was hoping you'd accompany me for a dance."

Snapped out of my profiling, I humbly nod. "Of course, Minister."

His hand taking mine, he walks me out onto the dance floor with one, elegant hand.

"You'll have to forgive me, my dance skills are rusty." He laughs.

"Only if you can return that forgiveness." I give him a smile as his left hand rests on waist.

Okay, him being rusty at dancing is fucking, bloody bullshit.

Max makes dancing look like an enjoyable pastime rather than a chore. His movements are smooth and he leads with ease, I think I'm starting to find it fun myself.

"Your quite good at this, Lady Dia."

"You could say that about yourself, Sir Max."

"Just Max, and in return I'll call you Dia?"

I nod bashfully. He seems sort've nice, but at this moment I'm still convinced that all men are trash bags.

"And what may your rank be, Lady Dia?"

I gulp, scouring my brain for a random high ranked number. "Above the 800,000,000 mark." I say with a smile.

"I'm afraid I'll have to join you later, Dia. Duty calls." He parts from me, showing a stellar smile, before turning away to talk to another Minister.

Leaving me in smiles, I start to walk to the side.

If I was married to the Minister of Law and Order, I could kill as many prisoners as I'd like! Even better, I'd be able to do anything to their spouses or children....

I drool at the thought. Getting hitched doesn't sound so bad anymore.

A tap in my shoulder pulls me from my thoughts. As soon as I turn around, my breath hitches and everything ceases to move.

"Greetings Milady. Sorry for my abruptness but I couldn't help but notice how radiant you look among other dull roses."

The man bows and gently takes my right hand to kiss the back of my palm. His movements are nothing but fluid and smooth, but that does nothing to calm the rapid beating of my heart. He gazes at me from under thick rimmed glasses, but I wouldn't... couldn't mistake the green eyes that stare into mine.

"My suddenness must've frightened you, please excuse my behaviour."

Atlas.

"No... you hadn't-"

"Sir Donovan!" Max calls out, making his way back towards us. "I see you've eyed this beauty out for yourself huh? Well I may be getting old, but I still put up a fight, old friend."

Sir Donovan...? Old friend? Fuck, was I wrong? I'm getting rusty.

I quickly bow to hide my confusion. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir Donovan."

All he does is grin at me, a playful spark in his eyes.

"This is Lady Dia, a pretty one she is."

"Your definitely right, Max, she's gorgeous."

I bite my lip nervously, gripping the waist of my ball gown tightly. As they banter together like old friends, my caution only increases.

Is he not Atlas...? No way would the Minister of Law and Order be friends with the leader of the Nox Mafia. It couldn't really be him.

"May I have this dance, Lady Dia?"

"Yes..."

Taking my hand, Sir Donovan guides me out onto the dance floor but the mood is completely different then that with Max. I can't help but sense the tension and danger is the air as we glide around the dance floor.

"So what do you do for a living, Donovan?"

"This and that."

"Could you specify?"

There's a mischievous glint in his eye. "I'm a business owner. We specialise different jobs to do with money and knowledge."

"A business owner? How grand, Sir Donovan. Whoever your lover may be is very lucky." I add in for good measure.

"Hm."

Pulling me closer, his arm snakes around my waist like a coil. As I'm pressed against his chest I can feel his broad muscle through his shirt, the cologne laced in the blazer he's wearing draws me in to come closer. Now that I'm so close to his face I can't help but notice his defined features and strong jawline, his piercing eyes impeccably alluring.

"Actually, I'm looking for my lover at the moment."

"Where has she gone?"

"I'm not sure, one day she up and left me after a business deal I made."

"How sad! How long have you been looking?"

"Quite a while. But rest assured, Lady Dia." Donovan grins. "Once I find her, I'll be punishing her accordingly if not ravishingly."

A chill runs down my spine as he draws me even closer, his green eyes luring me into a trance.

"May I ask, Sir Donovan," I pause. "Do you really have a lover?"

"I do." He shows me a sly grin. "But I lied when I said I was still looking for her, in fact, I've found her already."

Swallowing nervously, I look him in the eyes. "You... have...?"

"Yes, I have." He leans in to my ear so his voice is at but a whisper. "And soon, I'm going to take her away."

"What makes you think she'll go with you?"

Another grin.

"Oh," He smirks. "She won't have a choice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 10.5K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
3.7K 186 21
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
9.4M 242K 53
If you ever met Jezzabelle Lemana you'd think she was a nice, sweet, loving person with the perfect life. But some things are not what they seem. Th...
132 0 27
(This story is only for mature audiences aged 18 or older. Trigger warnings before reading are as such but not limited to excessive language, violenc...