Guys Our Age (Wattys2017) (UN...

由 ChasingMadness24

Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed t... 更多

AN/COPYRIGHT
Cast
Prologue (Hannah)
Prologue (Hailey)
Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)
Chapter 2: Cake By The Ocean (Hannah)
Chapter 3: Stay With Me (Hailey)
Chapter 4: In The Night (Hannah)
Chapter 5: What I Didn't Say (Hailey)
Chapter 6: Playing With Fire (Hannah)
Chapter 7: Me & My Girls (Hailey)
Chapter 8: Little Things, Big Problems (Hannah)
Chapter 9: Young and Reckless (Hailey)
Chapter 10: Alex From Target (Hannah)
Chapter 11: Late Night Talks (Hailey)
Playlists
Chapter 12: I Want It That Way (Hannah)
Chapter 13: Just One Yesterday (Hailey)
Chapter 15: Get Your Head In The Game (Hannah)
Chapter 16: Training Wheels (Hailey)
Chapter 17: Life Is A Highway (Hannah)
Chapter 18: Living In Denial (Hailey)
Chapter 19: Unsteady (Hannah)
Chapter 20: Red Faced (Hailey)
Chapter 21: I Hate You, I Love You (Hannah)
Chapter 22: Champagne in Paper Cups (Hailey)
Chapter 22 pt2: Champagne In Paper Cups (Hannah)
Chapter 23: Awkward, Morning & Night (Hailey)
Chapter 24: Raise Your Glass (Hannah)
Chapter 25: Empty Halls and White Walls (Hailey)
Chapter 26: These Four Walls (Hannah)
Chapter 27: Break My Heart (Hailey)
Chapter 28: Fix a Heart (Hannah)
Chapter 30: Gone, Gone, Gone (Hannah)
Chapter 31: We All Fall Down (Hailey)
Chapter 32: When You Wish Upon a. . . (Hannah)
Chapter 33: The Happiest Place On Earth (Hailey)
Chapter 34: I Just Want To Be A Real Girl (Hannah)
Chapter 34: 'Tis The Season To Feel Guilty (Hannah)
Chapter 35: The Devil's Tale (Hannah)
Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)
Chapter 37: White Christmas (Hannah)
Chapter 38: Playing House (Hailey)
Chapter 39: Just Hold On, I'm Going Home (Hannah)
Chapter 40: Talk To You Later (Hailey)
Chapter 41: Night Changes (Hannah)
Chapter 42 pt 1: Under The Stars (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt2: Because Of You (Hannah)
In The Light (Hailey)
Chapter 44: Walking The Wire (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Picture Perfect (Hailey)
Chapter 45: Piece By Piece (Hannah)
Chapter 46: Congratulations & Johnny's A Pervert
Chapter 47: Shut Up and Listen, Moron
Chapter 48: One Last Time (Hailey)
Chapter 49: Goodbye Means Forgetting (Hannah)
Epilogue: To Forever (Hailey)
Epilogue: Forever Isn't Long Enough (Hannah)
Break Our Hearts

Chapter 29: Living On The Edge (Hailey)

1.7K 115 28
由 ChasingMadness24

I weaved through the sweaty bodies as I looked for Johnny. No one knew I was here, and I doubt they would believe it if they were told anyway.

I ducked into the kitchen and saw him leaning against the counter sipping something out of a red solo cup.

"Johnny." I slid up next to him as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He scanned the crowd.

"I'm Hailey." I rolled my eyes and bent down to rub my ankles. Why did I decide to wear the heels Sophia got me?

"I know." He was laughing at me.

"Really?" I stared at him in shock.

"The necklace." He pointed his cup at my collarbone. "Mason was telling Carter about how he couldn't find that kind of set. I gave him the website my sister used to get one for her and her girlfriend."

"Oh." I started fidgeting with my necklace.

"What do you want, Jacobs?" He took another sip.

"I need your help." I wrapped my arms around myself.

"My help?" He raised his eyebrows again. "Why not Mason or Carter?"

"Because you're the slut." I told him and was surprised when he started laughing.

"I'm not sleeping with you." I said. "I..."

"Is this about what I said in Sex Ed during the skits?" He sat his cup down and gave me his full attention.

"Kinda." I shrugged. "Even though my dad is the Sex Ed teacher, I know nothing."

"Again, why not Mason?" He leaned forward and tapped my necklace.

"Because he's busy packing." I swallowed deeply. They were gonna leave yesterday, but something came up last minute.

"So it's not a rumor." Johnny bowed his head before speaking again. "So what exactly do you need my help with?"

"Sex stuff." We both winced at the words that left my mouth.

"I'm not getting my ass kicked by your sister." He warned me. "And I'm not sleeping with you."

"I'm not telling anyone about this, and if you don't help me there's other guys." I lightly punched his shoulder. "And I don't want to sleep with you. I'm too young to get an STD."

"I'm clean." He dumped his drink and grabbed my wrist. "So you just want me to show you want Second Base is like?"

"Pretty much." I nodded as we headed upstairs and into what I assumed was his room.

"Mason's gonna kill me." Johnny shut the door while I kicked my heels off.

"For that to happen he'll need to know about this." I sat on his bed and watched him walk over and sit next to me.

"And you're totally comfortable with this?" Johnny looked me in the eye.

"Yes." I nodded. "You?"

"As long as we don't pass Second." He kicked his shoes off and they landed by my heels. "Over or under the shirt?"

"Over."

*****

"Let's never talk about this." I started laughing at Johnny's red face.

"Please." He was laughing with me. "Your what's it called is running."

"Shit." I wiped my cheek and sure enough there were black tears. "Can I go wipe it off in your bathroom or is that Third Base?"

"Ha-ha." He rolled his eyes as I walked to his bathroom. "You're so funny, Jacobs."

"I know." I turned around to flash him a smile only to hit my head on the doorframe. "Fuck."

"You okay?" He started walking towards me.

"I'm fine." I waved him off and ducked into the bathroom.

Johnny's an ass, but he actually does care about girls somewhat. I was wetting some toilet paper when I heard someone enter his room.

"Hailey?" Fuck, Hannah showed up. "How did. . . you were in. . ."

I abandoned washing my face and pulled my phone out to check my notifications. There were a bunch of texts and missed calls from Hannah, Justin, and Mason.

"Goddamnit." I slid my phone back and went to go tell Hannah what was going on, but she saw me in the doorway and mouthed 'Get out' while looking rather pissed.

I stood still and shook my head, but she just repeated her actions; I quietly slipped out of the room and ducked into the bathroom just down the hall.

I unlocked my phone and called Mason. "Please don't be in here."

"Hailey, why the Hell are you at Johnny's?" I felt my eyebrows go up at his tone; he wasn't angry.

"Crossing 'try new things' off the list." I lied. "What are you guys doing here?"

"You weren't answering your phone." He said. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sat on the edge of the bathtub and looked at my bare feet. "Playing Cinderella, I guess."

"How did you lose your shoes?" I heard him try to cover up a laugh.

"Heels are evil." I smiled. "I thought I sent you all a message about where I was. Guess it didn't go through."

"Yeah?" He asked. "Hannah and Justin are looking for you."

"Justin's here?" I felt my stomach go up in knots. "Great, I thought it was just Hannah."

"You're with Han?"

"She's talking with Johnny?" I frowned as I tried to figure out exactly what my twin was doing. "She's pretending to be me, but he saw me leaving so..."

"He's gonna mess with her." Mason sighed.

"I should go get my shoes and make sure Han didn't kill him." I said after a few seconds of silence. "I love you."

"I love you too, Hails." He hung up a second later, so I went back to Johnny's room.

"Your twin is hilarious." Johnny started laughing when he saw me in the doorway.

"Where did she go?" I asked him before going to grab my heels.

"Probably to find you." He shrugged as I shoved my feet into the heels. "She slapped me after calling me a piece of shit."

"That can't be the first time." I rubbed my cheeks because I didn't remove my mascara.

"Following a terrible impersonation of you? Yeah, it was the first time that's happened." He was still laughing. "How's your head?"

"Fine." I rubbed the sore spot. "See you in January I guess?"

"Yeah, unless I stop by the diner while you're working." He saluted me as I started to leave. "If anyone asks why you were in here, I'll tell them you got overwhelmed and I was looking out for you."

"Because you're not a total douche and we're both Mason's friends." I smiled at him before returning his salute and leaving his house.

"Hailey!" I turned around to see Hannah and Justin jogging towards me.

"Hey." I waved and continued walking to Justin's car.

"Are you okay?" Hannah grabbed my arm. "Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine, and he didn't hurt me." I shaked her off. "I got overwhelmed and he let me hang out in his room."

"Why?" Justin asked when we reached his car.

"Because I'm best friends with one of his teammates." I told him before getting in the back with Mason.

*****

"What's going on?" Hannah asked me after Justin had fallen asleep.

"Nothing." I searched for my list because there were a few things that needed to be crossed off.

"He felt you up." I couldn't tell if she was angry or disappointed or something else.

"No, he didn't." I lied to her because she wouldn't believe the truth. "He saw me leaving the room, Han. He was messing with you."

"Hailey, you don't need to lie." I didn't realize she was near me until I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Hannah." I stood up straight and looked my twin in the eye. "I'm not lying. Nothing happened and he was messing with you. He's Johnny Carson, the biggest ass in our school."

She looked ready to press me further but didn't. "I'm here if you need to talk about anything."

"I know." I hugged her and shooed her out of my room. "Go away, we both need to go to bed before we wake Dad up."

"Okay, okay." She held her hands up as she left my room.

I waited a few moments before grabbing a pen and my list to cross 'wear heels' and 'try new things' off.

I realized I didn't cross number thirteen off after I got home the other night because the fight with Hannah left me exhausted. So I crossed 'get my heart broken' off before tossing the list and pen onto the nightstand and going to sleep.  

***AN***

Surprised to see Johnny isn't a totally douchebag and a decent guy. 

Let us know what you thought!

~ChasingMadness24 & BriannaVore 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
530K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...
77.2K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...
321K 2.4K 5
***MATURE CONTENT*** When shy valedictorian Diana Cooper takes a study break to watch the party next door, she doesn't expect to catch the eye of Bre...