My Possessive Seme

By MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... More

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

Space

515 16 10
By MercedesLashanti

"I wanna go home." I mumbled into Sasuke's chest as he continued to laugh. "It's not funny Sasu I wanna go home."

"But Naru the-,"

"Noooo I wanna go home. I wanna go home and eat junk food." I said stubbornly while tightening my hold on his waist.

His laughter finally cleared up and he sighed, "Naru we've been over this, not a lot of junk food okay? You already had snacks before and after we left the house."

"No it's not okay." I lifted my head to give him a pout.

"No." I began to whine, "But," I instantly quieted to hear his offer. "I can take you to get a heathly sweet."

I thought it over and sighed, "Okay... but I get to choose where." Red Lobster's here we come! Wait no! Rubio's! No! Ichiraku's! Fuck! I don't know! "You know what never mind, I can't choose where." I chuckled lightly at my internal conflict as he gave me a strange look. "What? I can change my mind every now and then... hypocrite." He rolled his eyes before taking my hand to lead me out of the aquarium. Goodbye deranged and disturbing fish. "By the way Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"Don't ever bring me here ever again, okay?"

He chuckled, "Oh I won't, definitely not with the way you reacted to the sharks."

I glared at him, "It had nothing but evil in its eyes!"

"They are originally that color Naru."

"I don't care!" I said loudly, attracting attention, but I could give less than a damn. "I'm hungry, let's go." I said while tugging on him. I heard him laugh and it started to really irritate me so I turned around, grabbed his shirt and pulled him down for a punishing kiss just to shut him up.

It didn't last more than a few seconds since I pulled away and stomped to the door while hearing his quick steps behind me. "Naru?" After he called my name, a sharp pain tore through my stomach, making me wince and stop walking. "What's wrong?" He stood in front of me and stared at me in concern before asking in a soft voice, "Is it the baby?"

I nodded and winced badly again when another strike of pain went up my spine. Sasuke wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my back like he always does during times like this. The pains would come and he'd hug me or try any way to soothe me so I can deal with the aches. My hands clutched his shoulders and I hid my face in his neck while taking deep breaths. "Sasu I wanna go home." I whimpered from the throbbing on my right side.

"Okay baby, can I pick you up or will it hurt too much?"

"Pick me up, but it's also my back hurting." He nodded and lowered before grabbing the back of my thighs and wrapping them around his waist. Many people stared, but I heard a group of guys cheering Sasuke on. Sasuke chuckled a bit as I laughed but I immediately stopped when my stomach started cramping. "Sasuke take me home!" I whined and held onto him tighter, ignoring the growing approval from the group of men.

"Sorry babe," He continued to walk to the exit, and although I appreciated his fast pace, it also made the cramps intensify.

"Sasuke please go slower."

He had a sharp intake of air, "I know it's not the best time but with all the noises and the way your sentences are worded, it sounds like I'm fucking you." He said lowly while adjusting his pace to one I could accommodate with.

I laughed from his statement but then regretted it, "Dammit Sasuke stop!"

"What?" He asked in an alarmed tone while coming to a stop.

"Don't make me laugh." I panted in his ear and clutched his shoulders tighter, "Fuck it, just lay me on the ground."

He chuckled, "Are you serious Naru?" I nodded into his neck and he laughed. "I'm not putting you on this dirty ground Naru, I'll lay you in the backseat though, is that okay?"

I sighed, "Okay, do you see the car yet?"

"Yeah, it's not too far." I nodded and just settled for taking deep breaths to deal with the pain. I really can't wait until I give birth to our baby. I smiled at the thought but cried out when a stronger pain ran up my spine. I constantly whimpered as Sasuke rubbed my back, "I'm almost there baby, just hold on for me."

(Time Skip)

"Sasuke I'm boooored." I muttered before looking up to give him a pout. "Let's do something."

"Do you want to play a game?" I pursed my lips then shook my head. "Bake something?" I grinned and shook my head again. His eyes flickered to my mouth before they met my eyes again, "You obviously have something in mind."

I sighed and stretched on his lap, "Yep, I do. But you're gonna say no."

His brows furrowed, "And what would that be?" Your dick in my mouth. I coughed to distract myself from the thought and turned to the TV.

"It's alright, never mind." I fixed the blanket to cover my growing erection. It's been growing over the past 15 minutes because I just keep thinking dirty. I already handled my first two orgasms less than an hour ago, going again will only make Sasuke suspicious. He already knows about having to use the bathroom a lot but he still questioned me the second time I went.

We remained silent for a while as The Walking Dead went on commercial but then Sasuke interrupted the silence, "What's wrong? Is it the baby?"

I glanced over my shoulder, "No, the baby's fine." I hope. We did more research on the pregnancy but we didn't fully determine whether what Sakura said was true or not. Plus I got a bit bored then extremely weirded out when we browsed some images of... underdeveloped babies. They were either covered in blood from just being born or were deformed.

Now I'm definitely not downing anyone, 'normal' or not. The pictures just didn't sit well with my stomach. "Do you want something? Maybe a snack or a massage?" A specific kind. I blushed and shook my head while shifting my legs for a more comfortable position. "Are you okay? You seem uncomfortable, it's a little chilly, maybe you need a thicker blanket."

I began to protest but he already maneuvered me off his lap and started walking towards the hallway closet. I sat up but made sure my erection was still covered. "Sasuke I'm fine."

He glanced over his shoulder before coming to a stop. "Then is it too hot?" I shook my head again. "Well you're turning red. Are you feeling nauseous ?"

I groaned and hid my face in my hands, "So many questions, just lay with me." I let my hands fall to my side when I didn't hear his footsteps return. "Sasu please? I'm fine." I gave a small smile to reassure him but his eyes didn't meet my eyes. They were looking lower.

I looked down to see what he was looking at and frantically covered it while looking away. "So you were har-,"

"Shhhh!" I sighed, "Sorry."

"It's fine Naru but you could've told me." I blushed harder and glanced at him before staring at the floor. "What are you so shy about?"

"I... I tried to hide it but obviously I failed."

I heard him sigh then his footsteps neared, "You don't have to keep secrets from me, especially over something so small." Small? Really? I ignored the thought but nodded. "Do you want me to help you?" I shook my head and used more of the blanket to cover up, "Naruto I've seen everything and touched everything, there's nothing to hide."

He makes it sound like I'm a slut. I glared at him and laid down on my side while disregarding his presence to redirect my attention to the TV that was still on commercial. How long is this commercial break gonna be?

"Naru?" I ignored him and paid more attention to the most retarded commercial I've seen yet. A man supposedly shot a duck but instead came down a table, some silverware, a girl and etc. Like I said, retarded. "Naruto." Again I ignored him and scratched an itch on my arm. He took a few deep breaths before suddenly he tossed the blanket off and rolled me onto my back before straddling my hips.

"Sasuke what the he-," I was cut off by him kissing me deeply. I froze but soon gave in and kissed him back. I let him dominate my mouth until he pulled away and kissed slowly down my neck. "Sasuke?"

"Yes baby?"

"I... mmm K-Kankuro and TenTen are... are coming over soon." His tongue flicked over the sensitive spot on my neck and I shuddered. "Damn Sasuke." I mentally argued with myself as of whether have a quickie or get ready for Kankuro and TenTen, but then I made my decision.

"Sasuke hurry up and fuck me. Make it quick." I say breathlessly while tugging at his pants.

Is what would've happened. But I didn't feel like getting fucked right now. Blunt but I could give less than a fuck right now... How ironic.

"Sasuke not now." I said while pushing on his shoulders.

He looked up at me with a confused expression, "But Naru you're-,"

"I know I'm hard! Thanks captain obvious! You didn't really help, you just made it worse!" He stared at me for a bit but it ticked me off even more, "Sasuke I don't have time for your detective analyzing moments right now, just get off."

(Time Skip)

"So I'm going to go shopping for the baby and get soooo many baby clothes and toys and just... baby stuff okay Naru?!" TenTen held my hands as she looked at me in excitement so I nodded. "Good, now you tell me next time when Sasuke gets you pregnant again."

I blushed and glared at her, "What do you mean again?" I'm not letting him cum inside me after this pregnancy." I huffed as she giggled.

"I can't what?" I jumped and turned my head towards our bedroom door to see Sasuke standing there.

I sighed, "It's something I decided on a very long time ago Sasuke."

"Well you never told me about it."

I groaned and rubbed my face, "There really isn't a difference Sasuke."

"Yes there is."

I glared at TenTen, "She's right Naruto. And how come you didn't tell me?" His voice went lower and more menacing.

"Because I didn't. I don't have to tell you every detailed thing I think about. It isn't your business."

He began walking up to us as we glared at one another, "It is my business when there's obviously something wrong."

I stood up to get in his face, "My problems are my problems Sasuke, not ours. If I feel the need to keep something to myself then I will."

"Every problem of yours is ours. There is no yours or mine, it's ours Naruto." His eyes told that he was upset but he reached out a hand to grab mine but I moved it out of his reach. "Naruto what the hell?"

"I don't want you to touch me right now." I hissed while narrowing my eyes on him.

"And why can't I?! You're becoming distant!"

"I'm not becoming distant! I just want some time to myself for fuck's sake!"

"Time to yourself?" His expression was hurt which made me feel guilty a bit but he sighed. "Naruto, I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Well lodging your tongue down my throat randomly doesn't really help." I muttered as he shook his head in slight amusement.

"Then don't include this time." After he said that he kissed me yet again but instead of the lustful ones we usually had, this one was passionate. I put my hands on his chest but didn't have it in me to push him away. Instead, my fingers latched onto his blue shirt and held him tightly so he couldn't break the kiss. He took the encouragement and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me towards him.

"Ehem!" I tried to ignore TenTen's interruption but Sasuke turned towards her despite my grip on his shirt. Annoyed, I sighed and looked at her while we let go of each other. Her phone looked like it was on the camera app but I paid it no mind. "Is that how you guys normally start?"

I glared at her and ran a hand through my hair, "I'm gonna go make Kankuro cook me something."

Sasuke grabbed my hand before I could walk away, "Babe I can ma- um... never mind." He let go but I did take not of the sadness in his eyes. I gave him a pleading look so he'd understand but he just nodded and turned to TenTen, "I finished my part of the project, have you finished yours?" They began to talk about a World Geography project as I rolled my eyes and walked away.

So i know im hella late on my update but my computer is fucking up big time. But im working on it. Hope u enjoyed the chapter. Byieee!💖

Up-To-Date Author's Note 5/10/2020:

Tell me why that author's note from May 23rd, 2017 is the exact same as what I was gonna say today? LMAO 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.3K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...
18.7K 537 29
πŸ”ž Mature warning πŸ”ž The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...
1.6K 26 1
Modern AU of a Naruto x 50 Shades of Grey fanfic ~Time changes us all~ You're thrown into business with a handsome young man. He is calm and cool bu...
5.6K 133 13
π™Ήπš˜πš’πš— 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™ 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πšŠπšπšžπš•πšπšœ 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš—πšŠπšŸπšŠπš’πšπšŠπšπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšžπš—πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπš—οΏ½...