In Love With The Alpha Bad Boy

By SexyChika

Update- 2017 I am finally back and I will be continuing the story. **** Mature*** Read to find out :) **** More

Meeting The Bad Boy
Parking Lot
Dinner Party
I'm Not Playing A Game
Fund Raiser
The Date
Bad News
Confessions- Part 2
Moving In
Surprises
A bit of the past
A Mates Mark
Surprise
Full Moon- Part 1

Confessions- Part 1

45.2K 772 85
By SexyChika

Hey guys! :)

So, I am finally back! Hope you all like this chapter, but its a little rushed so try and ignore it please?

Vote and comment and enjoy!

Next chapter of Darkest Desire should be up soon after! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

"I need to see her" I argued with the doctor as Sam held onto my hand comfortingly. As soon as we had received the news about mom being in the hospital we ran, but we were not allowed to see her as she was in a critical condition.

"You can't meet her right now. Please let us do our job" The doctor spoke up and turned around and left. I watched him walk away and turned to look at Sam, who was looking at the ground.

"She met him didn't she?" He asked softly in an emotionless voice and raised his head to look at me. "I guess" I said softly and made my way towards one of the hospital chairs. I didn't want to believe it, but something told me that mom had met dad. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

"You should call Hunter, he should know" Sam spoke up and I shook my head and closed my eyes, settling against the chair. No, I couldn't speak too Hunter, at least not until I figured out how to tell him about my past. I sighed and rubbed my head as it slowly started to ache. I really needed to see mom. Tears streamed down my eyes and I bit my lips, stopping myself from screaming. I didn't know what I would do if something happened to her.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulder and looked up to see Sam give me a comforting smile. "She will be alright. She promised us" He said and I nodded and hugged him, closing my eyes.

"You need to go to school. I'm not letting you miss it" Sam shouted,when I told him about me skipping school. I ignored his screaming and opened the front door. I gasped as I saw Hunter leaning against the wall. My heart skipped a beat as I watched his dark black eyes watch me with concern and so much desire. Before I could say anything, he pulled me close, moulding our bodies together, pressing a heated kiss to my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my pulse point and withered in his arms. He slowly pulled away, but held me close.

"Are you unwell?" He asked, his voice hoarse as I watched him with dazed eyes. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and answered him. "Nope, I am perfectly alright" I said grinning at him but he didn't seem to return the smile. "Then why were you at the hospital yesterday night?" He asked in an agitated voice. I gasped and stepped back. Was Hunter spying on me? I could feel my temper flaring and I shouted irritated. "How did you know? Are you following me or something now?"

"One of my friends was out there, he saw you so he called me. Is there something you are hiding?" He asked stepping closer to me. I backed away from him and was pressed against the wall, next to the door. I held my tears as I thought about my mom. "I had to visit a friend" I lied and noticed Hunter's eyes narrow.

"And who is this friend of yours?" He growled as his hands caressed my waist, sending delicious shivers along my body. I leaned against his touch, but stopped as I remembered his question. "Seth" I lied, remembering the name of Sam's close friend. I noticed Hunter's jaw clench as he pulled away. I watched him curiously, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Alright. Can we go now?" He asked and motioned towards his car and I realised that he had come to pick me up. I bit my lip wondering how to say no.

"Hunter, I won't be coming for a few days. I am going to the hospital" I said biting my lips and noticed his eyes flash with anger and jealousy. "Fine" and with that turned around and left. I sighed and swiftly made my way towards the door, when I was pulled back. I shivered as I felt Hunter's breath on my neck and leaned against his touch. He pulled me in the house and upstairs towards my room. I watched wide eyed as he threw my bedroom door open and the threw me on the bed, locking the door behind him.

"I don't share Kitten" Hunter growled as he came towards me stealthily. I felt desire burn my body as I watched Hunter's eyes surveying my jeans shorts and a crop top. "No one is allowed to see you like this. This is for me" He stated as his finger pointed to my exposed body.

I watched as he closed the distance between us and climbed over me, pushing me back on the bed. He surveyed me, not touching, only looking. I felt myself become agitated, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down for a soarching kiss. I moaned as he growled, his fingers biting into the skin of my waist as his lips opened me up. I felt my nipples become hard and my body become responsive.

I licked his lips, as his tongue thrust into my mouth eating me. He tore my tube top right from the centre and pulled his lips away from mine, just to take my bra cladded nipple into his mouth. I whimpered as I arched my chest further, wanting to get close to him. His heavy arousal, rested against my belly, making me go made with need.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Hunter quickly pushed himself up, before removing his shirt and putting it over my head. I sat there dazed and blushed as he surveyed me in his shirt. He got up and opened the door and I looked away in mortification as I noticed my angry brother standing at the door.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked as his eyes looked at me angrily. I noticed him clench his teeth as he noticed my torn top and Hunter's shirt.

"I was just having alone time with my girlfriend" Hunter spoke up and wrapped his hands around his well defied, muscular chest. I felt my mouth water as I watched his naked chest, making my body burn with need.

"My sister isn't a play toy. Don't you dare hurt her and she is too young for all this" Sam shouted and I quickly jumped off the bed and ran towards him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. I know he was stressed, especially the thing with mom was killing him. MOM, how could I forget about her?

"Is there something I should know?" Hunter asked pulled me away from my thought process. I looked over at him biting my lips as he watched me with an unreadable expression.

"I lied" I said simply and Hunter looked at me with a confused expression. I took a deep breath and smiled as Sam squeased my hand, giving me the energy I needed.

"Mom, she is in the hospital. She had an accident. I wasn't going to see any Seth" I said softly and felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my body and snuggled closer to Hunter's warmth.

"Why didn't you tell me Kitten?" He asked softly and I whimpered and hugged him closer, with tears streaming down my face. I felt Sam pull his hand away from my hold and I looked up to see him.

"If you feel like you trust him, then tell him" he whispered slowly into my ears, before turning away and leaving. I looked up and noticed Hunter's concerned face and the pain that was etched on it.

"We need to speak"

I sat across Hunter on the bed, still staring down at the floor. What was I going to tell him? That my father was abusive? Would he even believe me? What if he turned his back on me?

"Kitten, I won't judge you. No matter what. I promised never to hurt you" He spoke up, his eyes burning into me and I smiled and nodded a little.

"My father was abusive. He used to hit mom all the time, but it wasn't long until the beating started to reach Sam and Me. We were helpless. No one would believe us and even if they did, they wouldn't help us. Dad was powerful, he has too much power with him. One day when Mom couldn't take it anymore, she made us run and we ended up out here" I said waving my hand around. I took a deep breath and was glad that I didn't go into details of the abuse.

There was a tense silence as I held my breath, waiting for Hunter to speak or at least say something, anything. "Did he...force you?" Hunter asked his voice hoarse and angry. I looked up at him surprised, but shook my head. "No, you were the first person I have ever kissed or been touched by" I whispered softly looking down once again, the blush covering my cheeks.

Did he think of me as a whore or something? Did he even believe me? I did give him a blow job, when I was supposed to be little miss innocent. He must be having doubts about me.

Hunter scooted closer to me and pulled me on his lap, hugging me to his chest. "What did he hurt you for Liv?" Hunter asked softly and I took a shaky breath before closing my eyes. "Everything, Sam and I were beaten up for everything. If we spilled water on the floor, messed up the house, answered back or sometimes even when we hadn't done anything. We were sort of stress relievers for him, to take his anger out. I pulled my shorts down a little, and twisted my body so he could see the curve of my waist.

"Fuck" Hunter swore as he ran his hand over the scar. I lowered my head in embarrassment but gasped as Hunter bent down and pressed a kiss to it. I felt my eyes well up at his gesture as he traced the scar from all the way to my belly.

"How come I missed this?" He asked softly, as if almost speaking to himself. "You were just intoxicated by me" I said winking at him and then blushed at my courage. Hunter smile and kissed my cheek softly.

"I'm not going anywhere Liv and I swear I am going to protect you. Come on let's go meet your mom now" He said changing the topic abruptly and pulled me up from the bed. I raised my hand to remove his shirt, when he caught hold of my wrists.

"Wear it" He said his eyes flaring with possesiveness. "But you can't go half naked" I shouted thinking about the entire female population gawking at him. "I have an extra one in the car" he said shrugging his shoulders and pulled me out of the room and the house. I slid into the car, smiling as his musky scent filled my nostrils. I was feeling a lot lighter after telling Hunter everything, but leaving out some vital parts still. Hunter slid into the car and without another thought, I made my way to his lap, settling myself comfortably against him.

"Kitten" Hunter groaned as he started the car and I slowly started to grind against him. It was as if my body had a mind of its own, but I knew that I needed this more than anything right now. I needed Hunter, needed him more than anything. One of his hands stopped me from moving and I groaned in irritation.

"Not now, think of your mother Kitten" He said quietly and I stopped moving and quietly laid my head against his chest. I loved him, god help me but I was falling in love with Hunter and if I wasn't wrong, I was already in love with him.

"When do I get to know your secret?" I asked quietly, touching the curves of his naked chest and loving his groans of pleasure. "Soon enough, I promise" He whispered back softly and I nodded and kissed his chest. He parked the car in the parking lot and started to push me out when I stopped him. "Put on a shirt" I stated, looking at him angrily. He seemed amused by me and just sat there.

"Well, I don't have one" He said shrugging carelessly and I could see the smirk on his lips. "Well, I guess then even I'll remove yours, as this one isn't mine" I said nonchalantly and slowly started to unbutton it, when Hunter stopped me.

"You aren't going out like that" He growled and I shivered at his possessive tone. "So are you. Put something on" I commanded and Hunter quickly picked up a shirt lying on his back seat and put it on. I smiled at that and kissed him on the lips, before slowly bending my head towards his neck, and taking the salty, spicy skin into my mouth. I slowly sucked and bit hard as I marked him as mine.

"That should tell everyone you are mine" I said and was shocked at my own confidence. Hunter looked at me with an animalistic glint in his eyes and bent his head down sucking my skin. "Vice versa" he said and I slowly got out of the car. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, but felt it vanish as we entered the hospital. I clutched Hunter's hand as he led me towards the reception. I ignored as I noticed the nurses and receptionist look at Hunter hungrily. I had too much on my mind.

"We are here to see Jennifer Miller" Hunter spoke in a smooth voice pulling me close. I saw the receptionist glare at me but I was lost in my thoughts. "Room 267"

I let Hunter pull me with him towards the room. He stopped a little while later and I looked up at the door, wondering how mom was. I hesitated before pushing the door open. I noticed the doctor checking up on her, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from her face, which had multiple scars on it. Not the kind of scars one gets in an accident.

I choked on my sob as I noticed the pipes attached all over her body and the doctor turned to look at me sadly.

"Don't worry dear, your mother is better and I promise she will be alright soon enough." The doctor spoke up. I sat next to mom's bed, while Hunter stepped out of the room, to speak to the doctor. Hunter entered sometime later and I looked up at him.

"The doctor has said that she has injured her spine and her ribs are crushed, but she should be alright. They are asking you to make the payment."

I bit my lips and frowned as I thought about the funds we had. "How much?" I asked softly and Hunter handed me a paper. I bit my lips as I looked at the amount. How was I going to get so much money?

"Is something wrong?" He asked softly, touching my cheek. "I don't have so much" I whispered pathetically and hated to say this to Hunter. What would he be thinking about me. I noticed his eyes clench with pain before turning around and leaving.

That's it. The last straw. No one wanted a girlfriend with an abusive past and empty pockets. Half an hour later Hunter returned and sat next to me, pulling me towards him. I looked at him surprised as I had thought he had left.

"I paid" He said simply and my face heated up. I didn't need charity. "Its not charity, you mean more than anything to me and this is nothing compared to what I want to do for you"

I watched him surprised. Could it be he loved me? His cell ran suddenly and he cursed and quickly picked it up. I couldn't understand what he was speaking but he looked angry.

"I need to go" He said as he cut the call and pushed his cell inside his pocket. "Alright" I said softly and waved a little at him. "I'll be back soon"

I sat in my room, staring at the night sky, thinking about ways to thank Hunter for all that he had done for me. He had called me an hour after he had left and apologised that he couldn't come to see me and that there was an emergency at his house.

I sat there wondering when I was going to be alright. When Mom, Sam and I didn't need to run anymore but something told me that Hunter would always protect me. No matter what.

My cell beeped and I opened it to see a text from Hunter.

'I need to meet you now

I think it is time that I confessed

Meet me in the forest

x Hunter'

I quickly got up from where I was sitting and pulled on a pair of jeans and a jumper. I quickly exited the house, excited that Hunter was finally going to open up to me.

I just hope that whatever it was, I could take it.

_----------------------------------------------------

This isn't an amazing chapter and I know it. As I said before it is a bit rushed, I will edit it when I get the time.

Vote comment and enjoy :)

Sorry for the long wait

<3

SexyChika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
97.4K 2.8K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...
18.2K 397 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
7.9K 102 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...