Reminders from Quran.

writefit tarafından

Ayah's (or Ayats) from Quran as a reminder in our daily lives. Daha Fazla

Introduction
Remembrance of Allah
Light upon light.
The truth.
Half faith?
Heedlessness & Show off
destruction!
this world
test
The declining day
Laylatul Qadr
Attainment
Good
Effort
Worship and parents.

Guard your gaze

80 8 0
writefit tarafından

" And tell the believing women to reduce (some) of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which (necessarily) appears thereof  and to wrap (a portion of ) their head covers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers, their brothers sons, their sister's sons, their women, that which their right hand possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers , that you may succeed."

Surah no. 24
Surah Name : An-Nur ( The Light)
Verse no. 31

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

648K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
446K 18.5K 36
Aimen Khan a bubbly girl with an ambition of living the life to the fullest. she loves her family to the core. But what happens when an incident cha...
13.6M 549K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
2.5M 124K 49
In wattys2018. Spiritual+Romance. Ranking 2 in spiritual (4 March 2018) He's bold. She's shy. He's full of confidence. She's outspoken. He's a workah...