The girl standing on the blus...

By humatrix-X-24

After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: a genius, princess, former general, oracle.
Chapter 2: the journey begins, to the white dragon village
Chapter 3: meeting the dragon, white dragons are afraid of bugs and shinobi

Chapter 4: caves, finding the blue dragon

260 4 1
By humatrix-X-24

Currently our little traveling group are well on their way to the location of the blue dragon warrior. Yum remembered a place where a village hid in order to avoid a war.

Unfortunately for Gija... they were riding on the back of a giant worm, particularly Ben in Predator form. Using Slamworm's power to dig under ground and burst above, "REMIND ME WHY WE CHOSE THIS CREATURE AGAIN!!!" Gija yelled.

Yeah he was still afraid of bugs, Mari on the other hand was cheering her lungs out, "THIS IS AMAZING!!!!" She yelled. Finally Ben had stopped at a large mountain shaped like temples and let everybody down, "this has to be it" Yun said.

They all entered, "Yun's right, I can feel the blue dragon warrior's presence here" Gija said. "Same" Mari added, Nia then flinched "everyone... we have company" she warned.

"What?" Hak inquired, "I can hear breathing, lots of breathing" Nia said, her ear then twitched. And she threw a shuriken at one curtain and cut it, after that the fabric fell down and revealed a person wearing a mask standing behind it. When the curtain fell more people began pulling aside the other curtains and walked out wearing masks.

"Who are these people" one of them asked, Ben was the first to speak up, "Listen we don't want any trouble" he said. "We're just looking for someone we believe to be here" he added, "bring us the blue dragon warrior" Gija demanded.

"Don't beat around the bush Gija" Yun said, "sorry about him" Mari added, "blue dragon what?" One of the villagers inquired. Ben used WildMutt's powers to sniff out anything else in the caves, he saw that most of the villagers were here.

And their were some deeper in the caves, but one of the other scents was different. It smelled similar to Gija, the shapeshifter then looked to Nia, Yun and Mari 'guys' he mentally said. They turned to him bewildered, 'I'm communicating with you using telepathy or mind reading. I picked up the scent of the blue dragon warrior' he said.

The one from before had said that the one they seek isn't here, then Yona made an excuse that they needed a place to rest for the night. They allowed them to stay, 'okay weve got access now what?' Mari asked telepathically.

'Only one thing to do, sniff our dragon out' he said, "this is where you'll be staying for the night" the village leader said. "Also I must warn you, these caves are an intricate maze. So I'd suggest you stay put" he said. "Princess I promise you the Bkue Dragon warrior is here" Gija said.

"I know Gija, I don't doubt your abilities" Yona assured, "and He's not wrong, Ben said he picked up the Blue dragon's scent" Yun said. Once there weren't any villagers. Ben got down on all fours and changed his arms, legs and head into WildMutt's, "okay let me see if I can pick up his scent" he said then started sniffing the ground and air.

Then he smirked, well, as much as he could with a monster face. "Got it" he growled and gestured them to fallow him.

They exited the room and started to move through the caves, "uh Big Brother, are you sure this is safe" Yun asked Ben still WildMutt mode and has Snare-Oh!'s bandages tied to each of them. "Just as long as no one sees us" Ben said to them, then sniffed the air "he's this way".

The group went deeper into the caves, Ben had been getting closer and closer to the scent. Unfortunately when they were near he would end up disappearing. "He is said to have powerful eyes, maybe e can see in the dark?" Ben guessed.

Just then Nia flinched like last time, "someone, or someone's know were here" she said. They all turned to her, she took out four small balls and threw them at the walls.

They heard grunts and coughing signifying there was something in the cave's walls. "SCATTER" she yelled, everyone ran in separate directions, Yun and Mark ran in one direction. Gija and Hak in another and Ben and Nia forward. But no sign of Yona, "uh where's the princess?" Ben asked, looking. Back they realized that Yona was gone.

"Oh this is not good" Nia said as they ran back, they managed to run into Yun and Mari but no luck finding Yona. "Where could she be?" Yum asked, Mari had looked into a crack in the wall and gasped. She tugged on Ben's sleeve and gestured for him to look, when he did they found Yona being dragged along by a man.

"Yona!" Ben exclaimed, Nia turned her attention to him and looked through the crack and flinched. "Hold on flame head of the morning" she said as she was about to take out something... but was stopped by a voice.

"Don't even think any of you can do anything", looking around they saw numerous people. And they didn't look like the villagers, "sorry but I think you'll have to take that accusation back" Ben said turning his arm into Ultimate Humungosaur's.

They rushed they threw when Mari deployed her tail out and lashed at them with it. Then brought out both her dragon arms and slammed them down on the ground creating a small tremor. And after she gestured Nia to throw something to the ground, the shinobi was confused.

Until she got the message, while the ninja girl dig into her bag for something Nia faced whoever they were. "You say we can't fight huh?" She asked, the deeply inhaled and released a powerful torrent of fire.

"Got it" Nia said before taking out a vile and throwing the liquid inside to the attackers. Then Mari blasted it with fire and the directions of the bandits or whatnot. Ben looked at the two with total awestruckness, Nia took notice and nervously chuckled.

"There may or may not be a chance that me and Mari talked about a few team moves and attacks while we were on the road to here" the Shinobi admitted. Ben then smirked "I have to say you two work great together" he said, "thanks now lets hurry and get Yona". Mari exclaimed as she bashed the wall down.

They found the man had been knocked down and the princess pulled out of his reach. "Um" she said looking down one cave, "Yona?" Ben said when they heard Hak and Gija's voices.

"Princess" they both said, "the fact we got lost was partially my fault" Nia interjected, "sorry it's a normal habit" she added. "It's fine" Yona assured, when a man appeared down the cave, he had a mask on, and what seemed like white fur on his head... and a lot of it...

"HEY WAIT!!!" Gija said chasing him, "Gija wait where're you go... eep!?" Mari exclaimed. Her eyes looked more Dragon like... an explaination, dragon warriors like Mari who have all color types and additional ones, also have the ability to adjust their features. An example is retracting their scales into their body along with their other features. And she can make her eyes more human... the multi dragon warriors do this in order to blend in with villagers and keep a low profile while watching over the crimson dragon king.

"Guys" she said, "the man Gija attempted to chase" she then turned to them. "He was the blue dragon warrior", Ben then sniffed he air and growled. "She's right, it's him" he said.

Later on the gang was back in their room for the night. Gija, Yona, Hak and Yun were on one side arguing about the backgrounds of the dragon warrior villages. Mari and Ben were discussing on how to find the blue dragon while Nia was sitting nearby listening to them while sharpening and polishing her weapons.

"They do make a point, but I think this isn't the Blue Dragon's original village" Ben said, "I think you're right" Mari said. "You have a point, as your little brother over there said a while back Gija's village worshipped Yona like a goddess while this one could care less" Nia said.

"I guess the Blue dragon fled his old one due to some circumstances and stayed in this one. Question is how does he keep avoiding me?" Ben asked.

"Maybe I can use my own dragon sense to find him" Mari said, then closed her eyes. She immediately found her blue cousin, "I've got a lock" she said.

The three left the others to keep talking while they actually went to find the second dragon. Along with Yona who decided to tag along with the ones who seemed more professional while the boys argued.

"Here, he's behind here" Mari said,  "it may seem like a dead end but I know there's a secret door" Nia said. "And I smell one, or is that the perfume you're wearing because I've been smelling that since we met you" Ben said. Nia blushed at that, "and here it is" Yona said as she pressed a part on the wall and it opened up.

"Nice" they walked through, Mari released a small fire ball and Nia held up a stick. The small wood caught fire and became a torch, "you are always prepared" the shapeshifter said. The shinobi smirked, "it's a gift" she said.

For a while they walked until they found the blue dragon again, he was backed up against a wall. He was wearing a mask, and for some reason there weren't any eye holes.

"Hello" Yona greeted, "we meet again", seeing the blue dragon was visibly nervous and was ready to attack Ben had Heat Blast's arm ready to burn. The warrior yelled, "uh I think we should get while we have a chance" Mari said.

That was when Yona turned her attention to a little squirrel like animal. "Oh why hello furry friend" she sad picking it up, "whoa the little guy's got tons of food in him" Ben commented. "I recommend this to go on a crash diet" Nia said, the younger dragon seemed to giggle at that.

"So I take it this little fella's your's. Does he have a name?" She asked the blue dragon. There was an awkward moment of silence... until he spoke.

"Ao", Nia and Ben flinched "wasn't expecting a quick response" they said in unison. "Well that name doesn't suit him at all" Yona said, "uh princess maybe lets not try to agitate the man with the super vision and sword please" Mari pleaded.

"May I ask your name?" The red haired girl asked the dragon, "blue... dragon..." he replied. "No that can't be it, that's your title. But what's your name?" She asked again.

"Don't have one..." the blue dragon warrior responded, "only Blue... Dragon" he said. "Well my name is Princess Yona" she walked towards him and he screamed again "STAY AWAY!!!!" He then pointed his sword at her. "Why did you come to this village? No one has ever come near me? Except You and your white dragon friend" he asked.

"We're allies, we mean you no harm we came to speak to you" Yona said, "if I may be polite can you please back away from the blade" Ben asked Yona. "Please sir, I need you to lend me your power" she said.

"Won't you come on this journey with me?"...

"You say you need my power" the blue dragon said, he then reached for Yona but Mari pulled her back and stood in his path. "Enemy, those who seek the blue dragon's power is the enemy" he said. And for some reason his arm that was holding the sword had seemed to be twitching.

"Don't do this cousin, I am not afraid to drag you out of here if I need to" Mari said. The warrior seemed confused by that, "right now I'm giving you four minutes to put the blade down" Ben warned aiming his blazing arm at the dragon.

"I don't know you, but why do I feel like I should? I thought you were the enemy but you're not..." he said lowering his weapon. "I'm sorry, it was not my intention to upset you" Yona apologized.

"You see my life is in great danger and I need the power of the four dragons to survive" she explained then reached out her hand. "I'm sorry I can't do that" the blue dragon warrior replied, "I'm cursed".

"What do you mean?" Yona asked, 'I have the same power and it's never caused me problems' Mari thought. "My power is dangerous, it's far too destructive to ever be used for good, it must be kept secret" he said.

"That's nonsense who told you that?" Yona asked, "it's the truth"...

"But it's not true it's what you've been told" she replied, "please come with us". "Please... leave me"...

At this point Ben and Nia were ready to attack in case things got out of hand. "If possible princess... can we go now?" Mari asked, she conceded and they started to walk out of the cave. "One last thing, when you grabbed my hand after rescuing me, I felt your kindness" Yona said. That seemed to catch his attention "I don't know why you think your power is a curse, but when you lead me out of that cave I hadn't felt more at ease. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be alive right now".

"And for that I am eternally grateful" she said, "and if I may say something" Ben said then looked back. "They say a power can be a gift or a curse depending on how you use it. But since the only thing I've seen you use your power for is to help Yona I don't think any law in the universe has the right to call your abilities a curse" he said.

Then they all walked off, Nia and Ben noticed that he princess was visibly upset. "Uh princess, judging by your expression I'm guessing you're not so happy right now" the shinobi asked.

"I feel bad for him, he lives down here all alone and doesn't even have any food. It feels like I'm abandoning someone important to me. I've only met him" Yona replied, "hey that only means you've got a big heart Princess, you care a lot for people who deserve it" Ben said.

Mari smiled while Nia smirked, them they heard a skirmish up at the entrance they came from. In front of the secret door stood Gija, Hak and Yun, "stay back" the white dragon said.

"Uh cousin what's going on?" Mari asked, "the villagers... they want to kill us" he answered. "But why!?" Yona asked, "you've already entered the Blue Dragon's lair, for that we can't allow you to leave" one of them said then he and another charged at them. Yun then hid behind Ben "no I'm to beautiful to die!!" He screamed.

Ben managed to deck on of them with a Four Arms clothesline hit then knock him back with Spitter. Mari had knocked the other's hand away with her tail and after Gija punched him, "a little harsh don't you two think?" Yona retorted.

"Sorry princess I meant to punch him with my human arm" Gija assured "like you haven't been itching to use your dragon arm" Nia retorted. "Let's try to ease up on the hands on experiences" Ben added, Mari snickered at those jokes.

All of a sudden the cave started shaking, "what's happening?" Mari asked, "EARTH QUAKE!!!" Ben yelled then attempted to form diamonds on the wall only to have an area between them and Hak and the other villagers blocked. "Oh no we're trapped!" Yun exclaimed, "not yet we're not" Ben said.

Then turned his arms into Armadrillo's, "but it will take a while to dig" he noted. Then one villager began to bang hard on the cave wall, "get us out of here!! I don't want to die!!" He screamed.

"Can someone shut him up before he causes another cave in?" Ben asked, "this is all the blue dragon's fault!" Another said. "And how is it his fault? He hadn't done anything wrong, by the looks of him he seemed to stay away from you" Nia retorted.

The present clan members then told them that the current blue dragon, as a child, had taken down an army of soldiers just by staring at them. Ben honestly didn't believe the blue dragon killed them. Most likely his eyes stunned or scared them into submission.

From beliefs the soldiers were told in lies and over exaggerations, just then the sound of bells rang. Looking to one part of the cave they all spotted the Blue Dragon warrior.

"Well... here's your chance to prove if he can turn people to stone" Ben said as he pointed to the masked warrior. The blue dragon approached on of the villagers who, in panic, knocked his mask off.

But instead of attacking back all he did was take his mask and put it back on. 'Looks like he's just entertaining their ignorance' Ben thought, Gija then spoke up. "Why have you come? You made it perfectly clear that you won't be traveling with us" he said. His cousin then walked towards him after grabbing an ax, then he swung it... and hit the wall behind him.

That had startled the white dragon a lot, "hey what's wrong with you!? Why didn't you just say you were gonna help us escape?!" He yelled. "He has social issues" Mari said awkwardly, "you're lucky I'm a forgiving soul 'cuz I was about to knock your block off".

"Um you're digging in the wrong direction" Ben said, the warrior looked to them. "You can escape through here too" he said, then went straight back to digging.

"Indeed" a voice said, looking to the source Ben saw a small green blob with eyes. "Skurd, is that you?" He asked picking the parasite up, "of course it's me, how many slimebiots do you know?" Skurd asked.

"Uh Ben, what's that on your arm?" Yona asked pointing to Skurd, "ah madame, Skurd's the name DNA is my game" the parasite replied. "One of mg old pals" Ben said, "and I'm not the only one, come on out" he called to a wall. Then three more came out, One with red Splotches, another with yellow streaks and another with blue pigments.

"Benjamin, these are my three kids, Te red one is Splotch, the yellow one is Streaks and the blue one is Pigma" he said. "You had kids? Good for you" Ben said, "okay on to the task at hand, how do we get out of here!?" Yun asked.

"If you would Benjamin, I would like one of those Omnitrix patches you've got" Skurd said, "same here" Splotch said. "If you wouldn't mind" Streaks added, "that would indeed be helpful" Pigma said.

Ben gave all four patches, "now young man hold still" Skurd said jumping on Yun. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!?" Yun yelled, then Skurd formed over his arm and turned it into Armadrillo's.

"Hey this looks like one of Big Brother's transformations" the self proclaimed beautiful genius said. "That's because it is, those patches contain alien the Omnitrix's DNA banks and Skurd's kind can take DNA and turn it into weapons" Ben explained. Then turned full into Omni and proceeded to dig, "hey wait up!!" Yun said using his new arm to drill.

Gija then clawed the rocks "I shall assist you" he said, Mari then blasted the wall with fire "count me in" she said then dug her claws into the molten wall. "Might as well" Nia said stretching "can't let guys have all the work" she said, right when Splotch jumped on her. "If you wouldn't mind I can be of assistance" he said, then turned her arms into Diamond Head's. "This can work" she said and went straight to digging, "I want to help!!" Yona said, "princess no you need to save your strength" Gija said.

"Not to worry" Pigma said before she and Streaks jumped on the princess, "with us you can dig no problem" she said then turned Yona's left arm into Wild Mutt's. And Streaks formed over her right arm and her Omnitrix symbol turned to that of the Nemetrix's. Then Yona'd arm became a small SlamWorm.

"Well this certainly do" she said, "PRINCESS!!" Gija screamed ten Yona rushed forward and slashed her new claws at the rock. Then thrusters the Slam Worm arm into the wall and it somehow tunneled through a little.

"Go Princess Go!" Mari said then resumed digging through her molten tunnel. Ben saw the Slam Worm arm and went Predator and started digging, "don't worry we're almost out" he said then they heard loud banging.

Backing away from The wall they saw a sharp spear pierce through it, immediately Ben knew it was Hak. "Oh man, he has to be a god or inhuman" Ben commented on the Lighting beast was in view.

Ben then enlarged the hole by tunneling through it at Slam Worm's full size as everyone who had Slimebiots reverted their limbs to normal. "Well at least we're free now" Mari said jumping out through the hole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 26
After the aftermath of his last great battle- he had finally gotten rid of Vilgax, his greatest ever enemy for good, but at what cost? Since that day...
12.3K 157 9
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...
674 14 4
Ben Tennyson was a normal 10 year old. He wished more Than anything in the world to be a hero. However, he was Quirkless, his wish becoming a distant...
10.8K 195 10
When his two arch nemesis teamed up to destroy him, 10 years old Ben Tennyson did everything in his power to defeat them then he got transported into...