Private Show || YoonMin

By jimgi_d

Yoongi is a famous rapper who hires Jimin, a high end stripper, to dance for him. They told each other it wa... More

introduction
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Sex talk
10k
f o u r t e e n
30k
f i f t e e n
50K
I'm Sorry
s i x t e e n
one shot
Long time no post
I suck at updating

n i n e

29.2K 1.1K 2.7K
By jimgi_d

Min Yoongi
You are cordially invited to the 2017 Billboard Music Awards. You and six of your friends have an all paid expense trip to Las Vegas, Nevada to attend.
Please let us know your answer before May 4th, 2017.
See you soon,
Billboard

"Yoongi, you have to go," Namjoon exclaimed as he held the Billboard invitation in his hands.

Yoongi scoffed and walked away from Namjoon. The rapper shook his head to try to look like he thought the invitation wasn't a big deal, but on the inside, he was jumping for joy.

"Min Yoongi, please tell me you're going to go. You can't let the invitations to the Billboards just pass like it's nothing. This invitation is a big deal!"

Yoongi bit his lip to try to keep himself from smiling and finally turned around to answer his friend's question.

"Namjoon, I'm not sure I will be comfortable. I barely speak English, and you think I'll be able to communicate with people at the Billboards? What if I make a fool of myself? What if people judge me? What if I'm not good enough for Westerners? I would love to go, but I'm scared."

Namjoon glared at Yoongi and walked over to the rapper and held his shoulders.

"I can speak English. Plus you have six other people to invite besides you. You can easily find translators and fill those places up."

Yoongi ran his hands through his mint green hair and sighed. Yoongi knew he had to be smart about the people he took, but he could just take Namjoon to be his translator and then have five spots for friends?

Yoongi rarely had friends, he was an introvert, and he liked being inside. Before people would always invite Yoongi to parties, and he would attend, but he didn't feel comfortable. Soon enough, Yoongi stopped going, and so people stopped asking him. One thing led to another, and now his only friends are Namjoon and Jin, possibly even Jimin.

Yoongi widened his eyes at the realization that he could take Jimin with him and swoon him so that he could agree to their arrangement.

"What if I invite Jimin," Yoongi asked Namjoon quietly.

"What?"

Yoongi looked up and cleared his throat to speak louder. "What if I invite Jimin?"

Namjoon laughed causing the rapper to glare at his friend.

"I don't see what's funny," Yoongi spat. Immediately, Namjoon stopped laughing and approached his friend.

"It's funny because you want to invite a stripper to Vegas. Do you want him to give you a private show in the City of Sin or what? Seriously Yoongi, I don't understand why you're so caught up with that guy anyway. You have so many others lined up for you, and you focus on someone who belongs to all of his clients."

Namjoon's words made Yoongi's blood boil. It didn't matter if he didn't know Jimin that well but he was aware that Jimin wasn't the kind of person to give his body to someone just for the sake of it. Namjoon was right about the private show he wanted Jimin to do for him, but everything else was a lie.

"Look Namjoon, if you don't like Jimin just say so. I know you're trying to protect me, but I don't need it right now. Besides, the invitation says 'friends,' and Jimin has become a friend now."

"Yeah, a friend who you fuck."

Yoongi closed his hands to make a fist and closed them so tight that his nailed dug deep into his skin. The rapper took a deep breath to calm himself down before walking away.

"So your actions say that you did fuck him. Yoongi you don't know if he's clean or not, don't you care at all about your well-being?"

"Namjoon shut the fuck up already man. Yes, I had sex with Jimin. So fucking what? I took Jimin's virginity, so I'm pretty sure he's clean. Besides, what I do with my dick isn't any of your business," Yoongi yelled as he stormed out of the room. Namjoon sighed and went after Yoongi.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I just, I don't know. I know how jealous you are and I don't think this whole closeness with Jimin is healthy for you. You're going to get hurt, and it's going to be all on you. You won't be able to handle your jealousy when it comes to Jimin and his job. Just be careful with him. You don't know how he is because you just met him."

Namjoon tried reaching for Yoongi, but the rapper moved away from his friends grasp.

"I don't care if you're fucking him okay? Just please be careful and don't get feelings for him because I'll end up; I for the both of you. Just promise me that please Yoongi."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and let out a long sigh before agreeing to his friend's promise.

"I know. I won't have any feelings for Jimin. I'm Min Yoongi, I don't fall in love, people fall in love with me," Yoongi said with a smug smirk on his face. Namjoon rolled his eyes and gently pushed his friend for his dumb comment.

"Keep telling yourself that bud, now go tell Jimin the big news and invite him to Vegas."

Yoongi's smile grew as he nodded and quickly got his phone out of his pocket to text Jimin.

Are you busy? I need to talk to you

Yoongi's phone vibrated within a couple of seconds after sending the text, and too much of Yoongi's surprise, it was Jimin.

Jiminie
I'm not busy, what's up? Is this about our whole thing about being fuck buddies or is it something else?

Without hesitating, Yoongi got his invitation to the billboards, his keys and wallet then went towards the door.

"I'll be back in a little," Yoongi yelled out so his friends could hear and then closed the door and got into his car.

Yoongi reached for his phone and quickly called Taehyung via the strip phone, and within two rings a deep voice answered.

"Taehyung? I need you to do me a favor," Yoongi said igniting the car.

"Yoongi? Sure, what do you need man?"

Yoongi smiled as he successfully ignited the car and waited for it to warm up.

"I need you to send me Jimin's address. It's urgent. Please?"

Yoongi heard Taehyung sigh and then heard movement on the other line.

"Do you want me to say it to you or do you want me to send it to you?"

"Send it to me," Yoongi interrupted. Taehyung let out a long and exaggerated sigh before Yoongi saw his phone light up.

"There you go."

"Thank you man; I owe you, although I might be able to repay you with this. See you later."

Yoongi quickly ended the call and opened the message. An underlined address appeared a few moments later, and Yoongi quickly pressed it, opening the GPS, and within a few seconds, he was on his way towards Jimin.

When the rapper arrived at the apartment complex in the heart of Seoul, he was quite taken back by the luxury of them. He knew that Jimin must've made good money since he is a private stripper but Yoongi didn't think it was this much.

Yoongi made his way inside the compound and then took the elevator to the floor Taehyung gave him. When the elevator stopped on Yoongi's desired floor, the doors opened revealing two glass doors with a wooden frame, and so Yoongi clicked the doorbell on the side and waited.

Yoongi could see Jimin's bubblegum pink hair moving through the distorted glass of the doors, and within seconds, the door opened. Yoongi took one good look at Jimin before launching himself onto him and pressing their lips together. Their teeth clashed slightly at the forceful kiss, but both of the men didn't mind it.

Yoongi bit Jimin's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, which Jimin gladly obliged to. The older of the two slid his tongue inside of Jimin's mouth and began their fight for dominance which Yoongi quickly won.

Yoongi began to explore the familiar territory that was Jimin's mouth, casually messaging Jimin's tongue every time he came into contact with it. Before anything could advance any further, Yoongi broke the kiss. A small whimper came from Jimin at the loss of contact from Yoongi's mouth so to satisfy him; the rapper gave him a quick kiss.

"Hi," Yoongi said after he pecked Jimin's lips. A smile formed on the pink-haired man's face at how calm and collected Yoongi seemed after their small make out session.

"That was one hell of a hello," Jimin laughed as he signaled Yoongi to come in.

"I know, but I promise that was for a reason." Yoongi looked at Jimin as he passed him and went inside the deluxe apartment. Jimin poured as Yoongi's words floated around his mind where he realized something.

"So you mean our hello kisses won't be like that all the time?"

Yoongi smiled and shook his head slightly.

"I never said that what I meant was that my visit has a reason behind it."

Jimin's smile faded, and seriousness took over within seconds.

"What's going on Yoongi? Is something wrong?"

Jimin put his arm around Yoongi's shoulder and rubbed it for comfort if he needed it. However, Yoongi reached over Jimin's hand and interlocked fingers with his.

"Nothings wrong," Yoongi stated with a monotone voice. "It's just that I was wondering if you'd like to go on vacation with me to Las Vegas."

Jimin froze even if Yoongi was jumping up and down for joy but the rapper stopped when he noticed the pink haired man was just staring into the abyss.

"Jimin, are you okay," Yoongi asked as he waved his hand in front of Jimin's face.

After a few seconds, Jimin reacted and saw that Yoongi was close to him, close enough to kiss him. Jimin nodded his head and got away from Yoongi causing a smile to form on the rapper's face.

"Wait, did you seriously buy tickets to go to the awards? Isn't that kind of dumb Yoongi? We would have to waste so much money on our flight, our food and don't even get me started on how expensive rooms can be at the last minute. Did you not take any of that into consid-"

Yoongi walked closer to Jimin and pressed his lips against Jimin's to get him to stop talking.

"Look Yoongi," Jimin said as he broke the kiss, "just because you kissed me and I kissed yo back doesn't mean I'm okay with this. How much money did you spend? Especially on me. I do not condone any of it. I don't like people wasting money on me; I can pay for my own thin-"

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him closer before connecting their lips once again. This time, Jimin got caught in the moment and wrapped his arms around the rapper's neck. Yoongi's hands slid down Jimin's thin body and went around his waist to pull him closer.

Yoongi broke the kiss, and both of them just stared at each other as their deaths began to slow down.

"Jimin, I didn't pay to anything."

The pink haired man looked at Yoongi with confusion written all over his face.

"You can't go to the billboards for free what the hell are you even talking about Yoongi?"

The rapper laughed at Jimin's words but didn't say anything. Yoongi looked around the apartment and saw that there was a sofa close to them and so he led Jimin there and sat him down.

Jimin looked up innocently at Yoongi, waiting for what Yoongi had to say.

"Jimin," Yoongi said after taking a deep breath. Jimin bit his bottom lip due to his nerves but still managed to answer.

"You got no j- nevermind. Look, the only reason why I didn't pay anything is because I got invited to attend."

Yoongi quickly pulled out the invitation from inside his blazer pocket and showed it to Jimin. The pink haired man slowly grabbed the card and opened it, revealing the invitation with Billboard Music Awards written in big bold letters at the top.

Jimin read the invitation out loud, the same way Namjoon did earlier, and by the end, he almost got tears in his eyes.

"Yoongi," Jimin managed to say through his sniffles, "this invitation says to bring six of your friends, with friends being the key word there. I don't even know what the hell we are, but I know we're not friends. We're fuck buddies, and that's only if I even agree to have sex with you again. I'd be just a wasted space when you could go with many of your other friends."

Jimin handed the invitation politely back at Yoongi who looked at Jimin surprised. After Yoongi had grabbed the invitation from Jimin's hands, he bent down so that the pink haired man was looking down at him instead of up.

"Jimin, whatever we are, I still want you to go with me to Vegas. I WANT to take you; I WANT you to experience this with me. You won't be a waste because being with you throughout the whole thing will be enough for me."

Yoongi placed the invitation on the couch then he grabbed Jimin's small hands and began to caress them. A pink hue took over Jimin's cheeks as he saw how gentle Yoongi was with him, once more.

"Fine, I'll go with you."

Yoongi's smile grew, and so did Jimin's. The rapper got closer to Jimin's lips, but Jimin backed up and put his hand on Yoongi's lips.

"Wait until we get to Vegas, you can do anything you want with me there," Jimin whispered staring directly into Yoongi's eyes.

"Is that a promise," Yoongi said a little too enthusiastic.

"Anything for you," Jimin giggled.

Yoongi nodded and let go of Jimin. Both of them were too nervous to look at each other, so they looked everywhere else.

"So, I think I'll be going now," Yoongi said, breaking the silence. Jimin nodded and went ahead to open the door.

"We leave in two weeks," the rapper stated before planting a quick kiss on Jimin's cheek. "If you want, ask Taehyung and his man if they want to tag along. It's not like I'll have anyone else to take."

Jimin nodded with a small smile plastered on his face. Yoongi slowly backed away from the doorway allowing Jimin to close the door. The pink haired man turned around, so his back was on the door and slowly slid down to the floor. He bit his lip in excitement and then quickly ran to his phone that was on the couch and called Taehyung.

After two beeps, a deep voice answered.

"Jimin, what's up?"

"You'll never guess what just happened," Jimin exclaimed.

"You got laid again," Taehyung replied mimicking and mocking Jimin's tone of voice.

"No. But I did get an exclusive invitation to another city to get laid, I mean in a way."

"Do tell."

"Well, Yoongi texted me, and he asked me if I was busy, and when I told him I wasn't, the little fuckboy left me on read. 20 minutes later, he showed up to my house out of the blue and invited me to Las Vegas for the Billboard Music Awards where he got invited."

Jimin stopped himself from freaking out to hear his friend's reaction. Of course, Taehyung's side of the line went quiet, and since they were so close, Jimin knew that his friend had his mouth opened. The pink haired man crossed his legs on his couch and smiled at the phone until he heard a gasp coming from the other line.

"You're kidding," Taehyung finally said. Jimin shook his head as if his friend could see him.

"Nope. The best part about all this is that I could bring you along and Hoseok too!"

Jimin heard glass breaking coming from Taehyung's part and his smile faded.

"Are you okay? Oh my god why did a glass break?"

"I'm fine. I just realized what he said about paying me back."

Jimin knitted his eyebrows together and stayed quiet which Taehyung took as a sign that he needed to elaborate further.

"Earlier today, like 45 minutes ago, Yoongi called me on the hotline and asked for your address. I, being the nice friend that I am, thought it was for a surprise dick appointment, so I gave it to him."

"You know, I would normally be mad, but I'm not. Thank you for thinking about my sexually deprived ass Tae, I appreciate it," Jimin said in a semi-sarcastic tone.

"No problem buddy, I got you!"

Jimin let out a sarcastic laugh as he rolled his eyes.

"I hate you sometimes; you realize that right?"

"I know," Taehyung replied in a childish tone.

"Well, Yoongi said we leave in two weeks so make sure Hoseok and I don't have any clients then or else you'll lose money."

"Yeah I know," Taehyung replied in a more serious tone. "I really need to hire more dancers, but only rich people know about us, so I don't know how I could reach talented dancers. I don't want to seem like I'm preying on the poor."

Jimin let out a small laugh before answering.

"But that's what stripping does. It's the last resort for people who have nowhere else to turn, like me."

Jimin looked down at his lap and let out a sigh.

"Hey Jimin, I'm sorry. Look, I'll make sure no one asks for you and Hoseok in two weeks. I'll find a way to replace the two of you and stop thinking about the past okay? Now get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow for work. Goodnight Jimin."

"Goodnight Tae."

-

The next two weeks couldn't have came faster for Jimin. Every night, he would have clients begging for him, up to ten. Many of them tried to get something more, but Jimin's rule still stood, even if he broke it for Yoongi and almost for Jungkook.

Jimin got dressed and got his payment from his last client before he left back his home.

The man got his last belongings and put it in his green suitcase. He took a quick shower and changed into dark navy blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a denim jacket.

Jimin got his phone and texted Yoongi that he was ready. Ten minutes passed, and Jimin's doorbell rang. Jimin happily ran to the door and opened it revealing Yoongi in all black.

"You look-" Jimin said in shock.

"Good?"

Jimin shook his head and gulped.

"You look delicious."

Yoongi smirked but said nothing. Instead moved to the side to let Jimin walk out but he didn't. Jimin moved next to the door, and Yoongi heard small beeping noises before Jimin appeared again with a smile on his face.

"Now I'm ready."

Yoongi nodded as Jimin walked passed him and closed the door. Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's back as they walked next to each other until they reached the elevator.

When the elevator door opened, both men climbed in, and as soon as the door closed, the atmosphere became tense. Jimin looked at Yoongi through his peripheral vision, but the rapper has a poker face, the complete opposite of Jimin's. However, Yoongi looked back at Jimin when the bubblegum haired man looked away and bit his lip.

Both of them wanted each other badly, and the proximity of their bodies within the closed doors of the elevator wasn't helping their situation at all.

Jimin glanced at the bright red LED numbers that appeared on the screen on top of the buttons, and he noticed they were a couple of floors away from the lobby.

"I don't know about you, but I really want to kiss you right now," Yoongi said in a raspy voice.
The vibrations of the rapper's voice sent shivers throughout Jimin's entire being.

"Why don't you," Jimin innocently said as he glanced at the LED numbers again. Yoongi pushed himself off the wall and moved, so his body was inches away from Jimin's.

Chocolate brown eyes meet each other as Yoongi closed the gap between their bodies. The rapper grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled them above his head before he began to lean in for the kiss.

Yoongi barely grazed Jimin's lips until the annoying ding went off and the elevator doors opened. Both men quickly acted as nothing happened and got out of the elevator before a couple of people went in.

Jimin smirked when he looked at how mad Yoongi got because they didn't kiss. Both men walked next to each other all the way to Yoongi's car. Yoongi, being the gentlemen his mother raised him to be, opened the door for Jimin and closed it after he got in. Jimin watched Yoongi go around to the other side of the car before he got in and turned on the ignition.

When they reached the airport, Yoongi went to the private jet section of the airplane where Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were waiting, along with another person who seemed eerily familiar to Jimin.

When Yoongi stopped the car, he signaled Jimin to get out, which he did, while the rapper stayed behind to talk to a person who was waiting by the car. Jimin observed as the other man nodded and replied to Yoongi before the rapper gave his keys to the man and looked at Jimin.

The bubblegum haired man looked at the opposite direction pretending that he wasn't staring. Yoongi approached Jimin and placed his hand on his back before they both walked towards their friends and the unknown man standing next to them.

As Jimin got closer, he started to recognize the man's hair and then recognized his face, which made him gasp and stop in his tracks.

Yoongi smirked and grabbed Jimin's arm, pulling him closer to his private jet and their friends.

When they finally got close enough to interact with their friends without yelling, Jimin shrugged Yoongi off and quickly ran, ignoring their friends. Everyone's gaze followed Jimin as he ran up the stairs of the jet and went inside. Yoongi gave them a small smile and signaled them to go inside. They all nodded and went inside the plane one by one until Yoongi got inside and the flight attendant closed the doors.

Yoongi looked for Jimin through all the aisles of the jet until he got to the last one where he found Jimin cradled up into a ball.

"Oh come on you big baby, go say hi to the seventh member I invited. Don't be shy," Yoongi tried saying while holding in his laugh. Jimin rolled his eyes but got up and walked towards the man they both knew so well.

"Hi, uh Mr. Park," Jungkook said as he avoided Jimin's gaze when he reached his aisle. Jimin felt sympathy for the man when he looked at how terrified Jungkook looked, so he smiled and shook his head.

"You can call me Jim-"

"Ji-mine because you know, he's mine," Yoongi interrupted as he placed his hand around Jimin's shoulder. Jimin rolled his eyes, moving Yoongi's arm off of his shoulder and gave Jungkook an empathetic smile.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, you don't have to call me that either. Just call me-"

"Mr. Min-Park," Yoongi interrupted again. Jimin quickly turned around to glare at Yoongi who had to bite his lip to hide his smug smile.

"Jungkook I'm sorry Yoongi is so rude right now. You know my name, just call me that. No need to be all polite now," Jimin smiled, but jungkook was too busy looking everywhere within the plane except at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Yoongi," Jimin whined as he noticed the poor boy being afraid of the rapper.

"What? I'm telling the truth. In the future, you will be Mr. Min-Park. I don't see any lies in my statement," Yoongi replied proudly.

Jimin turned around to face Yoongi completely and glared at him.

"I won't marry your ass if you keep being this much of an asshole."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, and his smile grew wider. "So you're saying that if I stop, you would think about marrying me?"

Jimin's face immediately turned crimson with embarrassment, and he bit his lip. "No. I'm saying you need to stop being an asshole. Besides, why can't you have my last name?"

Yoongi let out a fake laugh and approached Jimin, making the space between them shorter with both their chests now touching.

"Because baby boy, I dominate you in bed. Whoever does that gets their last name changed," Yoongi whispered loud enough for Jungkook to hear but no one else.

The blush on Jimin's face became even more noticeable than before.

"We are not discussing this in front of Jungkook or anywhere inside this plane, so you better stop," Jimin threatened.

"You're right; we'll discuss it later when I'm inside you." Yoongi winked at Jimin and then glared at Jungkook before leaving to find his seat.

Jimin nervously looked at Jungkook who was staring down at his phone.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said before going to his seat next to Yoongi's.

Jimin glared at Yoongi before sitting down next to him and grabbing his earphones. Jimin furiously placed the earphones inside his ear and began to play his music, turning up the volume to ignore Yoongi.

Jimin let out a breath before he closed his eyes and focused on the music rather than what happened back there with Jungkook.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone vibrated making him open his eyes and check his phone. He went to his messages and realized it was a text from Yoongi.

Want to be a member of the mile high club? 😉

Jimin scoffed and looked Yoongi who pretended to have his eyes closed. Jimin glanced at the back of Jungkook's head before smirking and answering.

No, but Jungkook is here, and I think he'll gladly help me become a member. 😘

Jimin pressed send and closed his eyes once more, paying attention to the lyrics of the music and not on anything else.

Jimin was started to fall asleep when he felt a hand grasp onto his wrist and pull him roughly. He opened his eyes and realized that Yoongi was pulling him off of his seat with a mad expression on his face. The little color Jimin had drained from his face as he followed Yoongi away from everyone else and their place.

They walked through a curtain and into a small hallway before reaching a door with a keypad as a lock. Yoongi punched in a number, and the door beeped causing Yoongi to open it revealing a small bedroom with a large bed straight in the center.

Yoongi pulled Jimin towards him before pushing him onto the bed and closing the door.

"Well it looks like Jungkook won't be the one to initiate you into the club after all," Yoongi said as he turned around revealing the lust in his eyes.

"I'm glad he won't be."

~~~~~~~~~
This chapter started off shitty but then I got ideas, and it became longer than I anticipated.

I also noticed each chapter is getting longer than the one before it. Just like that di-
I'll go now :)

Why am I like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 14.4K 28
HOPE'S HOES - home to neon lights, red leather couches, and some of Seoul's most tantalising strippers. And their latest addition, Min Yoongi. The v...
92K 3.3K 24
a time in which jimin is a financially unstable prostitute and yoongi is a generous rich boy who only wants something in return. ₩ started 7/20/2018...
54.9K 2.4K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...
11.3K 798 62
Yoongi is working on his first mixtape. Jimin is a new bartender at Yoongi's favorite hangout. Yoongi is bound by idol rules not to date. Jimin is af...