No Matter The Cost: Weiss Sch...

By UndesiredLeftovers

You've been struggling your whole life to prove yourself to the world, to her, that you were never weak. Som... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Part 16 - Finale

4.1K 54 11
By UndesiredLeftovers

Weiss: (Y-Y/N)?

She watched as your hand remained still while holding the Sword of the Father. She feared for you life even more hoping that it wasn't her mind playing tricks on her. The pillar of light that pointed to your resting area continued to keep its place, healing every single injury on your body.

Next thing the heiress knew, you emerged from the rubble and began to rise to a standing position. All of your injuries have been healed,  even your skin and eyes have returns to normal once the vile energy with you was banished.

Weiss:  ...Is that really you?

You gently helped your beloved back onto her feet and held her with both arms.

(Y/N): Yes,  it's alright now.

She hugged you back,  sobbing into your chest knowing that you were alive and well.

ROOOOAAAAR!!

A swarm of Nevermores began to land in the streets of the city,  most of them were approaching to your position as if they wanted to challenge your light.

Weiss: ... Is this the end?

(Y/N): No.

You gently held her chin to allow you to lean in for a kiss. She gladly kissed back while wrapping her arms around your neck,  although you separated from her soft lips after half a minute to look at her in the eyes.

(Y/N): I want you to run to safety once I make an opening.

Weiss: But what about you?!

(Y/N): There's nothing to worry about. I'm not going to be doing this alone.

As you released your hold on Weiss,  you walked towards the army of flying grimm. Every single one of them looking at you as their prey,  but you weren't planning on going down at all.

In fact,  you began to pick up the pace and ran towards the first wave of Nevermore. They charged at you as well but that's what you wanted them to do.

(Y/N): My friends... To my side, at once!

From Weiss's point of view,  she watched as you fearlessly charged head on but then four apparitions of blazing light formed next to you as they also ran.

You lightly smiled as the four apparitions were in fact the pieces of souls that your friends had left for you, once they had learned of your true power.

There was no need for commands from anyone in this battle, all of them knew exactly what was going to occur.

The apparition of Corona stopped in her tracks to cast a the same rays of light she had used to wipe out an army of Grimm. Only this time she only took out two Nevermores due to their size but nearly half of them began to take to the skies for range. So she kept battling some of the other Nevermore by walking towards another group while maintaining the powerful rays of light that surrounded her. The flying Grimm tried to make their escape but the aura began to shoot bolts of light to those that have tried to get near her or escape.

Of course with the need of a sniper,  Ranger halted to a stop as well and began to take shots at the ones in the sky. The first one he shot had blown up in a burst of white light that began to burn the other Nevermore caught inside.

Meanwhile,  Joanna and Snow's apparitions teamed up together as they rode the back of a Nevermore. Since they were connected to you, Snow began to warp to her weapons as she had thrown then at one of the Grimm. The blazing figure of light appears in front of a flying Grimm and sliced its neck, with both ivory kukris, then to towards the underbelly with one attack. As she continued to attack her share of the Grimm, Joanna's light was using the Grimm she rode to launch its feathered spears a it's own allies.

As all of this was occurring,  you were dealing with your own swarm by running atop the buildings. You looked back in time to see one of the Nevermore swooping in for an attack although you anticipated this as you jumped high in the air to avoid the attack. As soon as you began to fall, you summoned your spear and landed on top of the Grimm, impaling the Grimm into the ground with a powerful stab.

Another Nevermore began to swoop as well, repeating the same mistake as it's fallen ally. Although you returned the spear and brought fourth your greatsword,  Apocalypse, to swipe at its beak. The armored beak snapped to the side from the sword strike and crash landed right next to you. It struggled to even move but you swapped to the Muramasa Blade and decapitated the large Grimm withs swift cuts from the katana. Although,  you no longer felt rage as you wielded the cursed blade,  almost as if the soul of the sword was purified from Corona's sacrifice.

As you recovered from your attacks, an Alpha Ursa approached you but it's steady approach was interrupted when Joanna's light crash landed the Nevermore into the alpha Grimm. She hopped off of the dead Nevermore to aid you in battle since Snow and Ranger were dealing with the swarm in the air.

The alpha Ursa survived the impact and rose back on its feet. Since Joanna's apparition was on the ground, she ran towards the heavily armored Grimm and gave it a powerful shield bash to break its armor. With the majority of its armor broken, you bolted around her blazing light and finished the alpha Ursa white powerful strike from the Sword of the Father.

You took a quick second to look around and realize that most of the Nevermore had been eradicated. It was almost unbelievable, your power was practically amplified which made you divide that energy to the souls of your friends.

From the looks of it, Weiss must have fled to safer during the raging battles. In fact, the battle has brought you closer to Beacon since it involved quite a bit of movement. Next thing you knew, the brightest flash of light suddenly glew from Beacon's tower.

(Y/N): I think it's time that I joined the rest.

(Song ends here)

Timeskip

Everyone had grown worn out from their battles with Atlas mechs and the Grimm occasionally appearing. Even when those

 What they weren't expecting was for a weapon to suddenly land and stick to the ground in front of them. Then you appeared holding the weapon from a flash of white light with the blazing white apparitions of your deceased friends.

Even the injured Blake was surprised when Ranger's figure of light approached and knelt down next to her fallen form. He grabbed her hand and placed another hand on her back to hold her. It was a touching moment but the apparition gently laid her back to the ground for rest and slowly vanished, along with the others.

(Y/N): He told me to tell you that he loved you... I'm sorry...

You walked away so that you may look for Weiss.  It wasn't exactly difficult to find her since she had seen you practically warp in with the four figures of light so she ran to your position as fast she could.

Weiss: (Y/N)!

You turned to her voice and caught her between your arms with her wrapping hers around you.

Weiss: I'm so glad you're still here!

(Y/N):. I'm not going anywhere else.

The both of you kept a hold on each other for quite a while. You never wanted it to end, especially after everything that's happened to Vale and Beacon. Although,  sometime later in the night, a certain airship arrived making Weiss feel nervous.

You held her hand with a reassuring smile, letting her know that you will always be with her. She smiled back before placing a kiss on your cheek before preparing herself to face her father.

Two Weeks Later

???: Alright, just need to make a finishing touch aaaaand done! Good, how does it feel?

You moved your shoulders around and took a few steps to test your movement.

(Y/N): Feels great, thanks.

???: You're quite welcome! After all, I'm more than happy to to create armor for the appointed Guardian of Ms. Schnee.

(Y/N): ... Guardian huh.

???: Guardian,  body guard,  watcher, protector,  whatever you feel is best for your role. It is still no surprise that Jacques Schnee himself appointed you to protect his daughter,  everybody has seen the footage of you eradicating the Grimm before communications went down.

(Y/N): Right... Does this mean we're done here?

???: Oh yes of course!

You thanked the armorer one last time before leaving the room and found Weiss waiting for you right outside the door. She took a look at your new outfit and was rather surprised at the choice of color.

(So I'm not really good at describing stuff so this is pretty much your new outfit. It's basically Nyx Ulric's armor from FFXV Kingsglaive.)

Weiss: *light giggle* You don't have to wear that hood all the time.

You pulled back the lightly armored hood and slid off the face mask to reveal your face to the heiress.

(Y/N): Better?

Weiss: of course.

You lightly smiled before the two of you began to walk down the halls of the Schnee mansion, enjoying each other's company since there wasn't much on the agenda.

(Y/N): I don't think I've ever told you this... But I want to thank you... For being there for me back then...

Weiss: No need to worry about it, I love you (Y/N).  It's natural for me to help you in your time of need.

(Y/N): I love you too. I'll be more than happy to return the favor as your shield.

She placed a small kiss on your lips from your response.

Weiss: Then I expect to you to give it your all... Although,  I just wish we weren't separated from the others.

(Y/N): I'm sure we'll see them soon, 

The heiress didn't seem to sure, given by the current situation so you took it upon yourself to cheer her up.

(Y/N): In the meantime, why don't we go for a walk outside?

She smiled from you suggestion.

Weiss: I'd like that.

The end! For now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 28 25
I don't own RWBY only this story idea same for the art work so all credit to the original creators.
11.1K 253 14
you wake up in another world. with a body that it isn't yours and a power that it isn't yours either...but, you are here now, how about you have some...
11.3K 158 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
312K 3K 10
You and Weiss Schnee love each other with all your hearts. Problem is, no one is suppose to know about it. Clarification: This is probably, the wo...