Colorful Twists

By SaucyOneCurious

Seth didn't expect to receive a bundle when he went grocery shopping, but he did. He makes the decision to ta... More

1. The Gain is Greater
2. The Request
3. Blink of an Eye
4. Preparing
5. Introducing
6. Reaction
7. See You Later
8. Settling
9. Initiating
10. A New World
11. Locking
12. Pairing Up Part 1
13. Pairing Up Part 2
14. Bittersweet
15. Sweet Meddling
16. Sweet Flavors
18. Breathless
19. Elated
20. Joyful
21. Induction
22. Origins
23. Enticing
24. Nectarous
25. Thunderbolt
26. Swirling
27. Charming
28. Static
Father's Day
29. Tug of War
30. Competitive
31. Twister
32. Anticipation
33. Explosive
34. Fireworks
35. Impasse
36. Definitely
37. Infinity

17. Jubilant

10.7K 399 16
By SaucyOneCurious

Here's another upload! And ya'll didn't have to wait as long as last time :). Happy reading! Thanks again for sticking with the story!

 --------------------

Seth isn’t calming down, there’s only one thing Nate thinks will calm Seth down, so he abruptly pulls Seth to him and kisses him. Seth gasps in surprise, but then quickly responds to Nate.

Grinning Nate breaks the kiss, “now that that’s settled, let’s go back to sleep.”

“Hmm, yeah.” Seth responds with a hint of a blush.

He still can’t really believe what’s happened, but determines not to worry about the future right now. They cuddle and it doesn’t take long for them to fall asleep again.

***

“How did it go?” Karla inquires walking into the room.

“Why should I tell you? Ya’ll tricked me!” Seth responds.

“It was for your own good. Just tell me how it went. I know you had a good time.”

“Just because you’re like a sister or I wouldn’t. Well, it was great, he took me to his treehouse, where we spent our time. It’s a great treehouse. We had dinner and then we fell asleep--”

“He marked you!”

“No, he didn’t!” Seth instantly denies.

“So what is that supposed to be?”

“Nothing!”

“Nothing is always something and don’t play dumb.”
“I’m not---”
“It got steamy.” Karla grins triumphantly.

“No! We just talked.”

“Sure, sure.”

“We did and then we just fell asleep. It was nice, but nothing more.”

“So am supposed to believe that the read mark you have on your neck is nothing, but some insect bite.”

“Yes?”

“Nice try, Seth.” Karla says chuckling.

“We did nothing else.”

“Ya’ll kissed and it got steamy!”

“No!”

“Seth, I can’t believe you would give yourself on the first date!”

“Ugh, stop! It was nothing like that, he just kissed me, and then we fell asleep.” Seth finally admits.

“There that wasn’t so difficult to say. Stop right there. You deserve happiness, so why are you denying it? And it’s more than just a kiss, by the mark he left on you. ”

“I don’t know.”

“Talk to me, Seth.”

Reluctantly, Seth slumps his shoulders, ever since Nate had dropped him off at his home and had left, doubts began to swarm his head that maybe what had started between the two wasn’t a good idea. He didn’t know why, but unconsciously, it was him feeling that Nate might leave him once he gets to know him more just like his parents had abandon him in an orphanage.

“I…”

“Take your time.” I wonder if this has something to do with him being left by his parents. Karla wonders.

“I guess, I’m afraid that once he gets to know me better he’ll leave me.”

“Have you told him about it?”

“I told him about me being left at the orphanage and how I could contact my mother if I want to.”

“How did he respond to that?”

“He said he’ll be by my side.”

“There you go, he doesn’t care about that, but you. It might be time for you to reconsider meeting your mom...you have to get past this.”

“That’s what he said that I shouldn’t keep the doubt and just go for it.”

“Well, you should and even if the worst were to happen, we’ll be here for you.”

“Yeah, I guess. I will call the orphanage and see what they tell me.”

“You do that, so that then you can be with your man without doubts.” Karla teases him.

“Ugh, you had to go there!” Seth says trying to hide his grin. Only Karla could ease the tension that way.

****

On the last evening before Karla is to leave to return to her job, all their friends have been invited to dinner, but this time only Eric, Robert, and Sandra can make it. They sit in the living room enjoying dinner. Seth covers his hickey, but unknown to him Karla had told their friends about it. Robert being him has to have his fun with Seth.

“That didn’t take long and I thought you weren’t that kind of man you’ve greatly disappointed me, Seth!” Robert exclaims dramatically.

“What are you talking about, Robert?”

“He pretends he doesn’t know! Can you believe it, Karla?” Robert responds winking at Karla.

“What?” Seth asks again meanwhile Eric and Sandra are trying to hold in their laughter having figured out Robert is teasing Seth.

“Who am I supposed to look up too? We know Eric doesn’t count because he’s my brother. Oh why me?”

“Ugh, stop it! Tell me what you’re talking about!” Seth demands.

“That right there!” Robert responds pointing to Seth’s neck.

Seth’s hand automatically goes to his neck covering it. Eric and Sandra burst out laughing seeing Seth start to blush.

“It’s nothing and we are moving on. Next topic!”

“Aww, did something else happened that my innocent ears shouldn’t hear?”

“No, nothing, Robert!”

“Robert, stop---teasing poor Seth---he’s already blushing.” Eric says through his laughter.

“Where’s your man, Seth?” Robert continues.

“He’s not my man!”

“Sure, so you just let anyone mark you!” Robert grins.

“No! It just happened!”

“Uh, did sex, also just happened?”

“No!” Seth maintains, his face turning tomato red. “I thought you are too innocent to know such things anyways.”

“Robert stop, you got Seth all red and flustered.” Karla says.

“Aww, he wants his man. Someone call him!” Robert continues with the teasing earning himself a punch from Seth.  

“Ugh, you’re hopeless!”

“Okay, okay.” Robert raises his arms in surrender trying not to grin when he sees Seth getting ready to give him another punch.

“Well, I will be back to visit soon, but you all have to take care of Seth here while I’m gone.” Karla conveys in a serious tone.

“Hey, I don’t need anyone taking care of me.” Seth asserts indignantly.

“Yes, but talking seriously. You want to tell them about what you decided a few days ago?” Karla directs her question toward Seth.

Seth looks around at his friends and taking in a needed breath says, “Yeah...I’ve decided to go in search of my mother.”

“That’s good and we’ll be here with you.” Sandra reassures.

“Have you contacted who you need to contact?” Eric asks.

“Not yet, I’ll do it this week.”

“Does Nate know?” Robert asks seriously.

“Yes, he does. He actually told me that I should reconsider meeting my mother as well as Karla.”

“When you find where she lives if you want us to come with you we will. Are you going to tell Danny?” Sandra asks.

“No, not yet. I want to find first if she’s even alive and then, when if the time comes to meet her then, I will.”

“Sounds like a plan and like Sandra said we’ll be here for you.” Eric reassures.

“Thank you for your support and I’ll keep it in mind, but enough about me and heavy topics. Let’s enjoy the evening before Karla leaves us again.” Seth responds gratefully.  “So Robert, I heard that you have an admirer.”

“Ugh, who told you about that?”

“A birdie.” Seth grins. “So who is it?”

“No one important. He just won’t leave me alone.”

“Sounds like a romance in the brewing.” Eric adds playing along.

“No! He’s annoying and doesn’t understand the meaning of the word, no.” He replies annoyingly.

“Aww, maybe he’s the one, Robert.” Sandra adds.

“No, he’s not, now stop. I get it. I won’t be teasing Seth any time soon.”

“Aww, but why should we? I thought you like his physique.” Seth asks.

“Yeah, if I remember correctly, you first told me that he is hot with the perfect body.” Eric collaborates.

“I never said that!”

“Oh yes, you did.” Karla confirms.

Robert responds by getting up and yelling over his shoulder, “ugh, I’m going for the dessert!”

"What kind of dessert?!" Seth yells.

“You’re horrible.” Robert yells.

Laughter is everyone’s response.

***

At this point Nate removes his phone from his ear anticipating her reaction, “OMG! I knew it! How did you ask him?! I need details!”

Rolling his eyes, he’s about to start when he’s interrupted, “and don’t roll your eyes at me, brother. Now, go on!”

“So demanding sister of mine.” Nate grins. “It was on our third date. This time I took him to the lake near where we use to live after we had dinner at Italy’s Place. We had dessert there.”

“What kind of dessert?” Scarlett asks suggestively.

“Get your head out of the gutter!”

“What? All I am asking is what kind of dessert ya’ll ate nothing else.” She replies innocently.

“Sure, anyways, after dessert we laid there looking at the sky and even though it sounds childish, we ended up giving the clouds different shapes, which led to childhood memory sharing.”

“Aww, ya’ll are too cute!”

“I’m not cute!”

“Yes, yes, you are!”

“You want me to continue telling you?”

“Of course.”

“I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes.”

“I said details, details!”

“Okay, okay, I had him straddling my lap when I asked him.”

“Details!”
“That’s all you’re getting.”

“You’re mean, but I’m ecstatic that you’re happy. I can’t wait to officially meet him, but it will have to wait until summer vacation.”

“Thanks and why until then?”

“This last couple of months are filled with projects and such, plus I have work. I can’t abuse it asking for days off.”

“Oh, okay until then. And how about you, my little sister, any love interests?”

“No!”

“Now, who’s the one denying it?”

“I’m not denying anything, well, there’s this persistent annoying guy. I’ve told him I’m not interested in a relationship right now.”

“But you know you deserve some happiness. It doesn’t mean he’ll be like the last guy you dated if that’s why do don’t want to have a relationship.”

“I know. I’m a bit scared, but mostly I just want to stay focused on finding my son, so at least until then I don’t want a romantic relationship.”

“You know I’m proud of how much you have matured and I understand that, but don’t let things or people go by. How is the search going?”

“It’s going the detective hasn’t been able to find anything, but I shouldn’t be expecting answers so soon, since he basically has almost nothing to go by. I’m lucky he took the job.”

“Don’t loose hope. It might take time, but he will find him and then you can go from there.”

“Yes, I know, but sometimes it’s difficult not to, especially because the more time that goes by the less likely it seems he will find him.”

“Hey, get those thoughts out of your head. You will meet your son soon or later, and then we’ll take it one step at a time like you have so far.”

“Thanks and yes, one step at time.”

---------------------

Thanks for reading/commenting/voting :)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 47 13
---BxB, Angst--- Ongoing [updates ~ once every other week] --They whisper of Corbin, saying he has been cursed by the devil. They whisper that no amo...
Always By Nova

Fanfiction

23.4K 572 40
What will happen if...you choose love over yourself? What will happen if....such choice might cost everything? Let's find out!! Please be aware that...
2.2K 290 27
Kian never felt 'at home' at home... how could he? An 'Ali' could never be a son to his mother. To come out was to also get kicked out of his orthodo...
18.8K 390 23
After 9 months of being away living with his grandparents, he gave birth. After a year with his son. . . Tweek decided that he can handle South Park...