My Dominant My Everything(BDS...

By The_Harem_Queen

This is a story of woman named Olivia Taylor. All her life she's been abused, neglected, and tortured by the... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Characters
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Updates
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book!

Chapter 7

9.3K 157 9
By The_Harem_Queen

Oh my way to my first interview ever I was beyond nervous, my hands shook and I was counting to calm my breathing, I repeated my responses to myself as I looked out the window. The sky was cloudy, wonderful, it's going to rain on me, how lucky am I. I huffed as I messaged Quintin to reschedule the other interviews for another day. I wanted to get everything done in one day so I could know which company to prepare to work for but, that idea is ruined because of shitty weather. He responded that they can't be rescheduled at such a short notice, and that it should be an umbrella in the back of the car. Hmm, did he know it was gonna rain? If so why didn't he tell me before I went out to do the interviews, I should've looked at the news but I was rushing to leave and catch a cab but lucky he sent me a someone to drive me to each of my interviews, as he parked I grabbed the umbrella and thanked him.

As I slightly rushed I was greeted by a beautiful women with the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen "Hello, do you have an interview?"

"Yes, I'm sorry if this sounds weird but you have the prettiest brown eyes I've seen"

"That's very flattering, thank you. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor and go straight until you see a big door"

"Okay" I took the elevator and followed her directions until I see the door. Once I opened it I was greeted by a male around my age, the interview went by quickly and he said he'll contact me in 2-5 days. Within 5 hours I had been to all my interviews, all my potential bosses were kind and welcoming, finally it had stopped raining just in time for me to get something to eat. "Can I get a polish and fries with ketchup" I handed the man exact change then he told me it should be ready in 10 minutes, even to my stomach that was way too long to wait, but I didn't protest or rush him, thankfully time went by quickly and my stomach was filled with the most amazing polish I've ever had "Omg this taste amazing" I covered my mouth as I spoke to prevent any food coming out "Can I get two more, I swear I'll eat here everyday it's that good"

The man smiled as he made me two more "Buy one get one free sweetheart, you've made my day" I smiled as I handed him $15

"Please keep the change, I'll feel guilty if I didn't pay for both" He smiled even more before hugging me, I hugged him back with a soft smile.

"Come buy anytime and I'll throw in something extra free of charge"

"O-okay, thank you have a wonderful day" I walked towards the car and handed the driver a polish and fries.

"Thank you Nova"

"No problem, you've been such a great driver so I decided to pay for lunch"

"That's very kind, thank you again" after he finished his lunch he drove me home, I offered to give him a tip but her promptly refused and informed me that Quintin told him not to accept any money from me, it bothered me but I understand his why he told him this. I walked back into the condo aimlessly tossing myself onto the couch, sadly I hit my head on the arm of the couch "Ow" it didn't hurt that badly but saying it was basically a reflex I could barely control, that and a few other things are like nervous twitches.

I was shocked when I didn't hear Kelsi interrogating me with thousands of questions of my interview, instead of waiting for her to come I called her, how could I stupidly forget that me being around her would put her life in danger. Anxiety started to knot my stomach up as I patiently waited for her to answer "Hello?" she said sleepily

"You had me scared, why didn't you leave a note or call me, you had me worried"

"I'm sorry Li- I mean Nova, I just had to go visit someone"

"Was it the man from the club?"

"Nope, actually my ex, we're back together"

"Wow, your finally off the market again, congratulations"

"Thank you" She giggled before I heard a loud mainly yawn and kissing sounds

"Um, see you when you get home, bye"

"Byeeee"

I honestly was embarrassed from hearing that, even though this wasn't the first time she's done it every time it get more and more inappropriate. She probably get some joy out of it and I naively accept it for whatever reasons I have. I decided to put on American Horror Story and try to enjoy it, well I barely managed within the first episode, her husband is disgusting for cheating on her, he could've just left because regardless their family would still be somewhat broken but he couldn't do that because of his pride and manliness was in the way, in the process of me trying to make sense of the show I got a message from Quintin.

(***)-***-****

New Message

To: Nova

Message: I pulled some strings and you may have a call back tomorrow, they told me that you did very well in your interview. All of them loved you and your energy, they said something about you glowed with potential and would like to hire you. Message me back once you get this

From: Quintin

Happiness washed over me as I slightly danced from joy, I've always wanted to have a office job. I don't know why but closed off spaces sooth me in many ways.

Reply

(***)-***-****

To: Quintin

Message: Thank you for informing me of the opportunities I have in front of me, I hope I can do the best at the job I pick and even if I find out the job isn't for me I'll be happy to work for one of the other companies. If you like or have the time, you can call me and help me further understand how to be successful at a company.

From: Nova

I put my phone on the charger and turned on the shower so I can relax, I swear the smell of rain annoys me. I picked out some pajamas before rushing into the warm shower and enjoying the feeling of being clean, it's sorta addicting to be under something so warm when your used to the cold, at first it was hard for my body to adjust to the warmth of the water but slowly I had to get used to it. My short shower turned into an hour of relaxation and having a clear mind, when I finally got out I had 2 missed calls from Quintin, immediately I called him back.

"I'm sorry I was taking a shower and kinda spaced out"

"No, it's fine, you don't have to apologise. Sayyora wanted to know if you'd come over for her sleep over" he chuckled as the sound of her voice protested that it wasn't a sleep over, in her opinion it was a beauty night.

"Tell her I'll come, I need a beauty night"

"Okay, when you'd ready I'll pick you up"

"Okay bye"

"Bye" The happiness in his voice was a bit too obvious, if he was that excited for me to come over he could've just invited me himself, I swear males are just as, if not more complicated than females. I packed my little book bag I bought before I got on the plane then told him where he can pick me up at, I waited patiently outside while looking at the gloomy sky, unlike Kelsi, I left her a note and messaged her so she wouldn't worry about me not being here when she got back, it's a slime chance she'll come home since she reunited with one of her ex's but out of common decency I still informed her. 20 minutes passed before he got here, I guess he had a lot of cars since this time he pulled up in a black Range Rover. "Nice car"

"Thank you, you look nice yourself. Was the interviews nerve wrecking to you?"

"Kinda, my anxiety spiked every time but when I spoke it just melted away the more I spoke" 

"That's great to hear, I hope you enjoy yourself tonight"

"I will" After the short conversation was over he drove us to his place after we made a short trip to a restaurant for milkshake​s and fries. Sayyora hugged me tightly as soon as I stepped in, she was so adorable, I wish Kelsi would just settle down and have a child but she's still celebrating her youth, I envy her in the slightest way. The thought of her freedom reminded me that I have to get a therapist, I wanted to mentally and spiritually feel normal again, I want the feeling I had in college back. "You want to bake cookies, brownies, and cake tonight Nova?" Sayyora face glowed with happiness and excitement, I wonder if she hangs out with her friends often or just stay here.

"Of course, when are your friends coming over?"

"They'll be here in about an hour and a half, but I want to have some fun with you before they come and suck out all the joy of baking"

"Let's go bake than Sayy"

"Yay! Quintin you can help us if you want to, I won't force you this time" She giggled softly while skipping to the kitchen, he looked at me with a smile as he made his way towards the kitchen, it may sound weird but I finally feel normal around these two.

It was enjoyable to bake with Sayyora and Quintin, I'm pretty sure he knows what to do because she constantly makes him bake with her. We made red velvet cake with Twix and cream cheese frosting with little bits in the batter, the cookies were white macadamia nut, and it was three choices of brownies, regular, with nuts, and carmel and Nutella. "Thank you both so much, it was going to take forever with me doing all this by myself, I don't know why my friends don't like baking but now it's not a problem. She hugged us both before taking a cookie and waiting on the couch for her friends, another hour passed before we heard a knock on the door. There stood 4 girls and a teen girl.

"Nova, that's Jessica, Nicole, Diana, and Lizzy and this is Nicole's sister Tiana. Tiana can you stay this time" Sayyora pouted as Nicole smiled

"I can stay for a bit, but I have an essay to do and I don't have my laptop. I'll stay for 2 hours then I'll leave the princesses to have their fun"

"Deal, it's hot wings on the kitchen table along with pizzas, chips, and drinks. On the counter it's cookies, brownies, and cake" the girls walked in and sat their bags down in a room upstairs​, I guess that's Sayy room. After they changed into their pajamas we all sat down and watched a few movies, Tiana left half way through the movie to finish her essay but her company was very much enjoyed, the bond Nicole has with Tiana is adorable. I wish me and my step sister got the chance to bond like that. After watching 3 Disney movies they went into their rooms, I asked her if she wanted me to come along but told me I should spend some time with Quintin. It's obvious that she is trying to slowly push us together so it can lead to something else but I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of a relationship.

"Favorite genre of movies?" He asked me as we looked through Netflix.

"Don't have one"

He looked shocked "Why not?"

"Just don't, I prefer books over a lot of stuff"

"Your had literature major I'm guessing"

"Yup and minor in cinema and media studies"

"Amazing" from that point we talked about our college lives and nothing else. He swayed from the subject a few times but I kept him on track. After hours of talking and fatty foods I finally got tired and decided to go to the guest room. It was an eventful day but I needed sleep, as quick as I laid down I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...
4.8K 135 5
TW โ€ข Contains of Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Trauma, Blood, Bruising, Gaslighting, Manipulation, Possessive, Sadism, Bondage, Unethical human experime...
813K 14.5K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
56.3K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...