A Middle Earth Story: The Cor...

By Illeandir

Sail the high seas in search of riches beyond the imagination with Captain Oros and his crew of motley and da... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A Crew for Captain Oros /Part One
Chapter One: A Crew for Captain Oros /Part Two
Chapter One: A Crew for Captain Oros /Part Three
Chapter Two: Treasure Bound /Part One
Chapter Two: Treasure Bound /Part Two
Chapter Three: Ulmo's Wrath
Chapter Four: Lost
Chapter Five: A Matter of Honor
Chapter Six: The Nightshade /Part One
Chapter Six: The Nightshade /Part Two
Chapter Seven: Fickle Lady Luck /Part One
Chapter Seven: Fickle Lady Luck /Part Two
Characters

Foreword

134 15 13
By Illeandir

In light of recent events I will be taking over this project for GerithorDunedain. If you want it back at any time you are more than welcome to it.

This has turned out to be a lot more work than I anticipated, but am slowly getting to know the characters you all have so wonderfully provided. I have yet to memorize their names completely, but am close to it.

I just have a few more questions to ask the creators because this is easier than asking you individually.

@RonjaLee
Your character Aldrida Burrows has a very similar name to Stars_Alight 's character Adrahil. Would you be okay with the others calling her Burrows?

ieatalotofbooks & autumn_sunfire

Your character's names are also very similar. I would like to be able to avoid confusion and give Norin a nickname. Because she claims to be royalty I want to have Fendwall call her Princess. The rest of the characters, being who they are, will also pick up on the nickname. I will only do this if you like it. I might do it anyway to avoid confusion for myself.

If any of you have questions or concerns or last minute details please speak out now or forever hold your peace. Your characters belong to me now and I will do as I please with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.3K 20
Aeolin of Lothlorien has been traveling across Middle Earth for a little over a hundred years. After a loss struck her heart, Lothlorien was more of...
12.4K 523 33
Completed! "A tale as old as time, Beauty and the Beast~" Rain's family have been taken from her. She snuck into Mordor to find them but in a...
314K 11.8K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...
13 0 7
Oceans... oceans as far as the eye can see. For more than a millennium, this world has seen nothing but islands upon a vast desert of water. After li...