All The Queen's Roses (On Hol...

By GiantSquidOfHogwarts

"Every Fairytale needs a good old fashioned villain"... More

Ridgebrook Academy
Chapter 1: A School for Delinquents

Chapter 2: Welcome to Detention

27 2 5
By GiantSquidOfHogwarts

Chapter 2: Welcome to Detention

CIAO! HEY LOVES

-----------------

Water trickled down strands of Myra's brown hair before dripping to the ground. She gasped and glared at us. I could feel my stomach starting to ache from my incessant laughter as I doubled over. Beside me, Puck was similarly doubled over, Blaze besides him. Even Kassie couldn't hold back her giggles.

All of a sudden everybody stopped laughing, all but us four. I stood up still chuckling to see a red faced teacher headed over, and she started yelling.

"WE DO NOT TOLERATE STUDENTS THROWING WATER AT MERMAIDS, MAKING THEM TURN." Teacher red face yelled. "BLAZE, MISS CORBINE, AND THE NEW FEY, DETENTION IN MY ROOM TOMORROW AFTER CLASS." Then teacher red face stormed off.

"Some teacher, she didn't even help the Bitch Queen up." Puck chuckled using his powers to drench Myra again.

"You bastard!" Myra gasped like a fish, in her high pitched squeak "Go take your wings and fly away." which brought on a whole new round of laughter.

"That was a pretty pathetic comeback, if you can even call it one." Blaze howled with joy "Take your wings and fly away!"

Did I mention that Faeries have wings; I mean it's kind of common knowledge. Our wing color depends on our eye color and elemental power. Puck and I both have similar jade green wings. But every pair of wings is different (unless you're twins) and they're like butterfly wings, but each pair of wings are also shaped different. Angels have wings too, but theirs are all similar with white feathery wings.

"Whatever loser" Myra snarled back.

Teacher red face decided to come back with a towel in her hands. She stopped by Myra and draped it over her shoulders.

"Myra, sweetheart, go dry yourself off." Wow Teacher red face could actually sound like she cared, she turned to the blonde Tinker that was still gasped. "Aria, go take Myra up to her dorm." Then she turned to us "MY ROOM TOMMORROW, DO NOT FORGET!" With that they left.

"O....k then, what I don't get is how Teacher red face was all nice with The Bitch Queen?" Puck asked, great minds think alike. But by now Kassie's face was red with embarrassment.

"Puck! No swearing!" Kassie mumbled. "And now I have detention thanks to you! Worst day ever, Blaze just had to meet two swearing, pranking Faerie twins."

"Aww Kassie, Don't worry. We'll be best friends!" I cheered.

"It's not you I'm worried about." Kassie turned to glared at Puck, who just shrugged.

"Anyhow, back to the question" Blaze cut in "Teacher red face as you called her, brilliant by the way. Is Myra's mother, she's known as Ms.DeVille, but everybody call's her Ms. De-Vile. She is Vile."

"Even I agree there." Kassie added. "Let's go find your dorm."

Kassie and I headed up to the girls dorms, while Puck and Blaze went to boys dorm.

"Looks like we're sharing a dorm! They usually have Paranormals of the same species room, but the other Fey dorms are full." Kassie explained.

"Oka-OUCH DOOFUS." I screamed. A Vampire girl was running through the halls and bumped into me.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm Izzy and I didn't mean to Raven." The Vampire stuttered.

"Raven?"

"That's what they're calling you, it's your last name right?" Izzy gushed.

"Um, yeah"

"Well apparently that's your name because of your infamous pranks." Izzy explained. "I know you have a twin, but his name is great as it is, Puck."

"Thanks for the info, Vamp." I stated tiredly, I bet she was making stuff up. "But I better go check out my dorm."

"Of course! Later Lilli" Izzy waved goodbye. Wow she was cheery.

The dorm was neat and well kept. What else would you expect from an Angel? The walls were painted sky blue and had clouds on them. There were two beds; one was frilly and pink while the other one was white and bare.

I dropped my bag on to the floor and took my rose covered blanket and pillow to lay on the bed.

I then collapsed onto the bed. "My phones in the front pocket, im going catch some Z's, Goodnight Kass." Then I fell asleep.

"LILLI! Get your ass up! Why the hell is my hair pink!" I heard Puck shout through the door. I groaned and got up, I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. Wait....did Puck say pink hair? I rushed to the door and opened it. Then I burst out laughing, Kassie stirred from behind me and woke up laughing at Puck. His natural chocolate brown hair was dyed hot pink at the tips.

"Lilli, What is your obsession with turned my stuff pink! First it was my phone, now my precious hair! You killed it!" He whined. It didn't look that bad on him, it was expertly done and Puck looked nice with his hair spiked up in the front.

"As funny as this Puck, this is not my doing." I smirked, leaning on the doorway.

"Then?"

"It's mine" Blaze appeared chuckling "You sleep like a baby!"

"You two are a match made in heaven! What didn't you tell me, Blaze! before I rushed over here!" Puck exclaimed.

"It was amusing" he mused.

"This is gold!" I yelled high-fiving Blaze.

"Why thank you, now get ready, we have classes." Blaze yelled back while him and Puck left.

"Here's your schedule, don't forget you have detention after classes in Ms. DeVille's Classroom." Kassie handed me my schedule and left.

I quickly changed into white ripped jeans, a Vampire band called PANIC! At the club shirt, and a brown leather jacket. I put some eyeliner on and went to my first class, Controlling the elements.

My classes weren't that bad, the teachers were nice. So were the kids even though I started in the middle of the school year. I had classes for each of the elements, the core classes and I even had a flying class. Mr. Kaito was great, he taught Fire Elementals 101 and made it fun. Kassie wasn't in any of my classes because she was 2 grades below the rest of us, Puck was in 3 and Blaze was in four of my classes.

Unfortunately, that all came to a end after math. Don't get me wrong, I was glad the day was done but now I had to spend my afternoon with Ms.Vile.

"Hey Raven!" I heard a voice called out. "Did you dye Puck's hair pink?"

I guess the Vampire from yesterday was right, people are calling me Raven. "Nope, that was all Blaze"

"Actually it's Blaze, The Badass Angel. Thank you very much." Blaze stated appearing behind me. "Come on Raven time to meet the Greatest teacher at school! Ms.Vile!"

"What's with everyone calling me Raven"

"Who knows, I'm just glad I have a partner in crime."

When we arrived, Kassie and Puck were sitting on some desks and there were two other guys, a Demon and the Shapeshifter from before. The Shapeshifter got up and walked towards us.

"Hey Blaze! Who's the pretty Faerie?" He intense green eyes locked on to me.

"I can speak for myself, thank you very much. The names Raven, Lilli Raven" I stated.

"Well would you look at that, a feisty little Faerie" He replied in a cocky tone combing his fingers through his blond hair "I on the other hand am Jacin McKnight, but you can call me Jace. My dad's the King of our Clan or Prowl, I'm like a Prince of jaguars."

"I thought you turned into a leopard, dang it" Blaze muttered.

"Honestly I think Jace looks like Connor Franta" Kassie spoke from behind me, sitting on the desks.

"Who?"

"An Tinker who makes videos online" Blaze replied. "And no way! Jace is tanner, taller and more muscular ."

"Er, Thanks?" Jace piped up "I do happened to have an effect on people."

"Sometimes it's better to ignore Jace, his ego, is bigger than the Empire State" the Demon that was lounging in the back called out "I'm Ethan Bluhoran by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you Lilli."

"As I am to meet you" I replied. Ethan had dark brown hair that was almost black, turquoise eyes and he built lean and tall.

"I'm guessing Puck's your brother, did you dye his hair?" Ethan asked

"Why does everyone ask her, I did. Come on people." Blaze sounded exasperated.

"Well you did me a favor really, turns out I can rock pink" Puck piped up there twirling in place.

"Shhh, you guys! Ms.DeVille is coming" Kassie exclaimed. We all scrambled to find a desk, I was stuck between Blaze and Jace.

"All of you better be sitting down when I come in!" Ms.Vile stormed in.

Ms.Deville walked to her desk and pulled a piece of paper out. "Mr. Bluhoran"

"Here"

"Miss Corbine"

"Here" Kassie confirmed.

"Blaze"

"Present"

"Lilith Raven"

"Over here"

"Puck Raven"

"Physically here"

"And Mr. McKnight"

"Here, sitting by my sweetheart Lili."

"Shut up" I muttered, Jace was hot but arrogant.

"Okay then, I have to attend a meeting. No talking and I expect all of you to be here when I come back" With that she stormed off again.

"Why does she call you by your first name?" Puck inquired.

"I've been here my times, we have a bond" Blaze replied in lazily "Jace how'd you end up here?"

" I fed the snake in the Air elemental classroom, fire pellets" Jace answered. Fire pellets gave the person or animal using it, the ability to blow fire from your mouth or light up.

"What about you Ethan?"

"Well, let's just say Ms. Stigommer isn't going to be able walk properly for a week or so." Ethan replied causally

"WHOA, HOLD UP! You didn't -didn't like hump and dump her, right?" Puck yelled out, with his eyes wide.

"Please tell me you didn't, that's disturbing" I confirmed "I have her for Geography, and time has not been kind to her."

"Ethan" Blaze was trying to keep a straight face, but his lips kept on quirking up "What did I tell you about doing teachers?" Kassie and Jace where just laughing while sitting on their desks.

"Heck to the no" Ethan sounded disgusted "I put super glue on her chair and she was stuck for like 8 hours, and when I started laughing my butt off she figured I stuck her to her chair and gave me detention."

"That makes sense, during Geography she didn't get up from her chair, and she kept on glaring at everyone." Jace informed. He stretched out his arms and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Ain't that right sunshine."

I grabbed his and forced his arm off my shoulder, I burned a bit too (Go Faerie Powers). "Jace" I warned "Call or touch me again, I kick you where the sun doesn't shine."

"Aw you don't mean that Sweetheart." Jace pouted, his pout was adorable! I just wanted to lean over and kiss it off- no! No Lili, bad Lili. Urgh why did he have to be so cute and hot at the same time!

"Well, after you two are done giving off sexual tension, I say we pull a prank on Ms.Vile." Ethan suggested.

"There's no sexual tension between Pumpkin and Jace" Blaze and Puck chorused, and just started at each other. Great now I have two protective guys in my life. Although Puck calls me Pumpkin all the time, when Blaze said it was somehow different, more protective almost. I'm probably making stuff up.

"Why'd you call me Pumpkin?" I asked, turning to Blaze. Puck called me Pumpkin because of an accident that happened when we were younger.

"Puck told me about the accident" Blaze smirked, moving his eyebrows.

"Anyhow, If we pull a prank she won't know who pulled it and she can't punish us if she doesn't have any proof." Ethan continued.

"I CALL PULLING IT OFF!" Blaze and shouted at the same time, we just stood there glaring at each other.

"Blaze, what's with you taking at the same time as the Raven Twins." Kassie asked "Both of you could do it."

"Alright Angel, grab the chalkboard eraser and hand it to me" I held out me hand flexing my fingers.

"Okay Fey, but just remember it's Badass Angel" Blaze winked at me handing me the earser.

I took it and climbed on top of a desk by the door, I figured out the statistics and balanced the eraser full of chalk dust on top of the door way. I also cast a small air charm on the eraser so when someone came through the door, they would be engulfed by a cloud of chalk dust.

"Ta Da!" I exclaimed wiping my hands on Blaze's shirt.

"Hey! Now my shirt's and chalking and I didn't get to anything!" Blaze grumbled, I giggled. Wait what? I DO NOT GIGGLE. I bet it was Kassie......I hope.

"Nice, simple yet funny" Ethan praised.

"Yep, that's my little sis" Puck stated proudly.

"You' re only an hour older." I muttered.

"Guys I think she's coming" Jace informed, Shapeshifters had heightened senses.

No later than 10 seconds later Ms.Deville charged through the door

"Okay delinquents, you better be sit-AAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU LITTLE WRETCHED RATS." Ms.Vile screamed. She was covered from head to toe in dust and she looked like a really bad ghost for Halloween.

"I WILL FIND HOWEVER DID THIS AND MAKE THEM PAY" she screeched, but it looked really weird. It was like there was a ghost yelling at you for turning off the WiFi or something.

We couldn't hear her over our own laughter though.

"It's times l-like these t-that I w-wish I h-had my c-camera." Jace choked out, clutching his stomach.

"You are a genius Lili, you're amazing" Blaze whispered softly, I almost didn't hear him.

*******************#*#*#*##*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*}*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

I know  it's very cheerful so far and that's on purpose :3

COMMENT AND VOTE <3

QUESTON:

Who is your favorite character so far?

Thanks for reading!

~ J Luv

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.