An Arranged Marriage With Cha...

By baffling-travesty

Alexandria had the hots for Chace Crawford ever since she saw him first in Gossip Girl as Nate Archibald, act... More

For Him It's Arranged, For Me It's a Love Marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
~Epilogue~

Chapter 4

21.2K 346 35
By baffling-travesty

January 1st, 2012, Wednesday was the first day of school of my school after Christmas holidays. We were ready to finish our rest of the Senior Year.

Last night, after going through the Ferris wheel and watching the awesome fireworks, Nathan, Natalie and I left the carnival and dropped me home. My heart panged as I remembered the empty house I had returned to last night. Chace wasn’t there and I was sure that he had gone off to get drunk again. I had hardly slept, staying awake awaiting his return but all was in lost hope.

As I took my shower and pulled out jeans and a band t shirt to wear for school my thoughts wandered to the room across the hall where I would never sleep in with my husband. I grit my teeth as I remembered his words the day before.

“I didn’t want to get married, and so I have free reign to what to do and you can just happily live here for a year.”

A brick dropped on my stomach. “You didn’t,” I gulped, “A year?”

He stared at me, “Yeah, a year, because then I will give you a divorce and I can tell my parents that the marriage didn’t work out.” He said as if stating the obvious.

“Divorce?” I squeaked.

 “Uh-huh, divorce. I don’t like you that way babe and I know you don’t love me either. So after the divorce I can bang all the girls I want and you can marry the guy you love.”

I sighed pulling on my converse. He was an idiot if he didn’t realize that I loved him and only him now. But as I thought it, thoughts of Nathan came in to my mind and I started to doubt myself.

Was Chace the only one I loved?

I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I heard giggling from down the hall. Frowning to myself I went to see what was wrong. Picking up my school bag, I opened my door and saw a sight that I would have been glad to not see.

Chace was there, with a girl’s legs wrapped around his waist while he pushed her to the wall and they were making out. Heavily.

At that my heart cracked, no it didn’t break, I was too strong for that. But still it hurt to see my husband with a girl who wasn’t me. But then, jealousy so strong went through my veins that I stumbled in the door which hit the wall with a loud bang. The blond girl attached to him jumped away from him and I smiled a satisfied smile. Chace groaned and looked over at me. The widening of his eyes in shock caused anger to throb in me, that player had forgotten that now I, his wife, lived here.

“Alex…” he breathed out.

“Chace,” I nodded at him curtly, hurt now replacing the anger in me. It didn’t help that the he looked incredibly sexy in his low hung jeans and black half sleeved t shirt which showed off his muscled. Not to forget his unruly hair falling in his eyes. But all in all, he wasn’t dressed like this for me; it was all for that bitch bimbo beside him and that fueled my anger and hurt along with jealousy.

“Who is this Chace?” a snobby voice came from the blond beside him, who had reattached herself to him.

Before I could say ‘his wife’, Chace answered. “She’s a friend.”

I looked at him in disbelief. Friend, I was only a friend to him?

“Whose friend?” she said haughtily.

“My maid’s friend,” he blurted.

I gasped. “What the hell?” I screeched.

“Your maid’s friend? Why is she staying here? You aren’t sleeping with her are you?” she started to question him as if she was the wife.

“I would never sleep with… that,” he said with a disgusted look on his face as he looked at me up and down.

That was it. “Your maid’s friend huh? Why don’t you and your lying player ass tell that to your mother Chace. And there she thought that her son would become loyal for his wife.” I said venomously.

I stomped towards them and slapped the blond beside him. She cried out piteously and looked at me in shock.

“And this is what you get dear husband,” I said and slapped him and kneed him in the balls.

Damn, that felt good.

I walked downstairs with my head held high. Yes, I loved Chace but it didn’t mean that he was allowed to bring any hoe home. He was my husband, and he was going to take the responsibility of a husband –even if it is for a year. I hadn’t cried when I was three, and I wasn’t going to start to cry at the age of almost being eighteen just because my husband didn’t love me. Well, you got another thing coming Chace, I am going to make you fall for me hard, and you will love me, and only me.

My determination caused my anger, hurt and jealousy to simmer and I skipped happily towards the kitchen. There, I saw Marques, a twenty five year old chef with whom I had gotten along with in the Christmas holidays. He was a handsome man, no doubt and his cooking was the most delicious I had ever eaten. Ask him anything to make and he would make it. His blue eyes looked at his cooked food with pride and his tanned firm hands cut and mixed with elegance. A total stud muffin as he was, I only felt a brotherly bond with him even though he flirted with me. But because he flirted with every maid in the mansion, even the old ones, I knew that he too only liked me as a friend or sister.

“Morning Mark,” I chirped and settled myself on the rotating chair behind the kitchen bar.

He pushed his black hair away from his face. “Good morning cupcake,” he smiled, “What would you like to eat?”

I smiled. “Today, just give me some French toast,” I bit my lip, “And a cocktail.”

He nodded his affirmative and I started to look around the clean kitchen when the bell rang.

“I will be right back,” I told Marques. “Sure,” he replied.

I opened the door and saw Natalie and Nathan at the door.

“Hey guys!” I welcomed enthused. “Come in!”

They laughed at my enthusiasm and came inside.

“Come on, the kitchen is this way,” I said and started to lead them.

“Damn, this place is huge,” Nathan said, looking around in awe.

“I know right,” Natalie replied in shock.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s a huge gorgeous place now move it,” I said playfully and grabbed their hands, dragging them to the kitchen.

“Marques!” I yelled catching his attention when we reached the kitchen. “Mark, these are my best friends, Natalie, and Nathan, guys this is the chef of the house Marques,” I introduced them and Marques quickly looked over to them. After pulling the French toasts from the frying pan and putting them into a plate he came over to us.

“Hello,” he said and shook Nathan’s hand.

“Hey,” he replied.

“And hello to you too senorita,” Marques said in a Spanish accent with his flirty face on and kissed Natalie’s hand.

She gaped at him. “You are Spanish?!”

He let out a deep throaty chuckle. “If you want me to be?” he said in a French accent.

The look of disbelief and shock on Natalie face caused me to burst out laughing.

“Natalie, this guy knows every accent in the world and hell he knows how to speak in them. He also knows many languages.” I said laughing.

She looked at him in awe. “How?” she choked out.

Marques smiled. “I have been a chef since I was thirteen and have travelled many places in the world. Languages I learned, but the accents were a bonus.”

“Now,” he continued, “what would the two of you like to have?” he said as he put my cocktail in front of me.

“Hmm nothing, we really don’t want to intrude,” Nathan said and Natalie nodded.

“I insist,” Marques said his eyes looking straight into Natalie’s.

“Yeah, come on guys, eat something,” I told Nathan because it looked like Natalie was succumbing into Marques charm real quick. “You won’t regret it.”

Ten minutes later, Nathan and Natalie were enjoying a hearty meal of bacon, eggs, pancakes and waffles with juice.

“Damn, thanks man, that was delicious,” Nathan said looking at Marques in awe.

“Yeah, how could you make so normal food so yummy?” Natalie said moaning.

“It’s one of my arts,” he said flirting with Natalie.

Natalie caught on real quick. “Oh, I would to know all of your arts,” she said in a seductive voice.

Marques leaned over the bar smirking. “I can show you each and every one of them if you follow me, but I don’t think you would be able to keep up,” he said in an Italian accent.

Natalie smirked. “Babe, I think it’s you who wouldn’t be able to keep up with my acts.”

“OKAY!” Nathan yelled not at all amused. “Watching your sister flirt with a guy five years older than her is not on my list. We have school let’s go,” he said, firmly grabbing Natalie by the arm and moving towards the door.

“Hey! I’m not done!” Natalie yelled.

I heard Marques chuckle behind me. I smiled as well and turned to him. “We gotta go, so bye Marques,” I said waving and moving backwards.

“Good bye, Alexandria, and tell the other too I said have a good day,” he said smiling and started to gather up the plates.

“Sure,” I chuckled.

I quickly went through the doors and saw the twins looking around the garden and passing comments here and there.

“Hey guys, let’s go!” I yelled going towards Nate’s eclipse.

They looked over to me and started to run towards the car.

“Shotgun!” Natalie yelled laughing and sprinted towards the car.

I ran harder and reached the passenger door before her. “Ha! I get shotgun!” I said smug.

She smirked and pushed me away from the door causing me to fall on the ground. I gaped at her as she opened the car door and sat locking the door.

“You –” I started but was cut off by a horn. I jumped a mile in the air and glared at Nathan behind the steering wheel. He laughed and waved at me to sit in the car.

Huffing angrily I went and sat in the backseat, slipping over to the middle. “You guys are idiots.” I stated.

Nathan snorted. “Says the one who fell on the ground and jumped a mile in the air because of a car horn,” he commented causing the two of them to start snickering.

“Shut up…” I muttered embarrassed.

Laughing, he started the car and started to drive towards our school.

Our school was a red brick open building. A huge assembly ground, an outside cafeteria and four floors. Getting out of the car, I took a deep breath ready to start my half year.

I and my friends who included a British girl named Emma, two jocks named Jake and Kyle and also Natalie and Nathan started to go towards the office to get our schedules. In every one of my class, I had one of my friends which caused my day to go better.

Up till sixth period, my day was going normal and I had fun with my friend in lunch as usual when there was an announcement.

“Ms. McKay, Ms Alexandria McKay, is asked to come to the office immediately with her books and bag.”

Frowning I exchanged a look with Kyle and started towards the door of my math class.

When I reached the office after going through the locker I saw Chace standing in all his glory in a poor disguise. It might have been good because the secretary wasn’t flirting with him but I loved him before I met him so I could recognize him even when he was in disguise.

“Come on,” he said gruffly in a fake voice.

I raised my eyebrow at him and he nodded towards the door. Confused at why he was here, I started to trudge outside the school. Reaching the grounds I stopped in my tracks as I saw a red Lamborghini parked. I stared at it dumbly, way to be inconspicuous Chace.

“Get in,” he said in his normal voice and unlocked the car doors.

Furrowing my brows, I got inside the convertible and looked at him questionably as he pulled the car out of the parking lot.

He rolled his eyes at me. “Mom asked me to take you to my shooting,” he grimaced. “So here we go.”

I gripped the seats tight as he sped over the speed limit and drove dangerously to his shooting venue.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Comment, Fan and Vote! xD

i dont know if the picture of Marques will come to the side so heres the link... x)

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFShkNbV6lEGrwElYJ_RzrQwnGaalhXJ8UG8ZNZZgejQVZYmMc

xDMaham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 2.9K 55
It starts with a dare and ends with a dare; after all this is a game. Chace Alexander is an attractive, charming and witty guy. He is a player of lo...
2.4M 83.5K 22
Meet Cameron Crawford: She smokes and considers sex a sport. She doesn't have sex with one man twice, but she engages in sexual activities more than...
30 8 15
Alexandria Sinclair has been kidnapped by the wanted criminal Blaze Katz. He tells her that he'll kill her if she tries to do anything. But there's o...
8.9M 338K 37
Wedding Planner's Golden Rule: Don't fall in love with the groom. Handsome, charming, billionaire playboy, Aiden Carlisle's wedding to beautiful, but...