Jarley One-shots

By _YesCaptain_

This will be a series of pure Joker and Harley one shots. It will mostly be the Suicide Squad version, but if... More

A/N
Anniversary
Sick
A/N
Spaghetti n' Meatballs
Kitty Kat
Jack Napier
Jack Napier P.2
Last Words
A/N
Trust
Hold Me
~I'm back!~
Nightmares and Cuddles and oh!
Halloween
~The End~
Parents are Awkward (my comeback bitchez)
Angry

A/N ~Important~

955 15 13
By _YesCaptain_

Okay, I promise I will try and make this the last authors note. But this is important, so I have to get it out.

Lately I've been having no motivation to write this story, nor my other stories. No motivation means no ideas. And I absolutely hate leaving you guys waiting for the next chapter, but unfortunately sometimes it doesn't work. I do hope you all understand.

So I may have to completely end this story, since I just don't want to write chapters that isn't even interesting. I have said multiple times that I'm not a machine that creates ideas (don't know how the hell the other people do it). The only way I can do this story is if a) my motivation comes back and b) i get ideas. It can be both, my own ideas and yours. You can PM or comments me ANY TIME for ideas, I promise you I will get to them right away.

So that's all I needed to say. I hope you understand, once again.

Have a good day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.3K 16
I mean. . . the title. A collection of Merthur one shots. Everything you could ask for! Okay maybe not everything, but!! Don't fret, we have fluff...
119K 4.6K 42
The love story of Harley Quinn and the joker. All Characters belong to DC
33.4K 557 47
This is just like a different fan fictions of Harley Quinn and The Joker ( they don't really tie together )
81.6K 3K 29
Basically a story based on suicide squad but focused on the Harley & joker story . I will come up with my own stuff sometimes just cause Jared didn't...