Halcyon (Bo Burnham Fanfictio...

By spacee_kid

hal·cy·on ˈhalsēən/ adjective 1. denoting a period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peacefu... More

Cast
Butterfly's
Sativa and Hennessy
Dimples
Tilly
What
Change
Troglodyte
That One Guy
Only You
Rose Tinted
Space
Highest Low
5:00 am
Fix Me
6'5 Lamp Post
Unexpected
The 'They'
Nothing
Torn
Adorable
Baby Steps
Bo Yo
Alastair and Eden
11:00 pm
Forte
I Think
Sorted
I Miss
Poetic Drawing
Ocean Blue Eyes
Party Thing
Cinnamon Peanut Butter
One Song
90's Romance Novel
Double Date
Hurt
Lame Apology
Personal Heater
50 Percent
A Daughter
Red Truck
Calm Down
All I Need
Oh Bo
Old Fashion
Killed It
Official
Perfect
JB

Finally Free

345 12 0
By spacee_kid

POV Bo.

I needed out of this town. There are to many familiar faces and temptations here. I wanted to start fresh a clean slate new place somewhere I can play music and make people laugh. So for the past few years I'd saved up all the money I could and on my 21st birthday I finally had enough to buy a bus ticket out of here and pay a few months rent at this shitty apartment a few states over. It's a big city with plenty of people. I could work a part time job and spend the rest of my time writing music.

The day before my bus was schedule to leave Luca invited me over to his house to throw a two man going away party. Turns out he wanted to give me his keyboard. He told me he never used it and it could be a belated birthday present. There was even a case that made lugging the awkward thing around a lot easier.

When I'd finally moved in the keyboard was literally the only thing of value I owned aside from my phone. I didn't pack much not that I had much to pack. Blankets, pillow, cloths, food, dishes. I honestly might as well be camping. For the first night I slept on the carpeted floor and woke up the next morning with back pains and a crick in my neck. Yay...

I went out applying for every opening I could find from a sign spinner to a shelf stocker at Walmart. Soon I got a respond from a small coffee shop a few blocks away. The interview went well and I start this upcoming Monday. I have to work the opening shift with some girl which would be fine if I didn't have to be there by 5:30 in the fucking morning. Holy hell these people are crazy. But it has decent pay so I can't complain considering I'm broke.

I used the little money I didn't have reserved for rent to buy food and cloths leaving myself a few hundred for any emergency. Other than that... I'm finally free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 125K 48
"You're atheist," I remind him. "You don't believe in god." "I believe in you," He murmurs, letting the cigarette hang from his lips. "I believe in w...
60 3 6
Just as you thought you're enough... Just as you thought you're complete... And just as you thought you've found the one... But suddenly that though...
16 0 20
Lost to the true definition of love, Brie meets Adrian, a man daring enough to love her though he knows it may not end well. She falls hard for him...
5K 210 40
*Unedited* "What's so hard about just listening to what I have to say?" I plead. "I know that you would definitely be my forever but now it seems to...