Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Show time

3.4K 182 143
By friking-awsom-kitten

   Valerie followed the stupid ghost reluctantly. She glanced at Danny, who's eyes were halflidded.

The boy groaned and opened his eyes. He winced and looked around. He saw Valerie and his eyes widened.

Valerie knew for sure now. Danny was a halfa.

There was no way Skulker would give the boy special treatement if that wasn't the case. All the clues fit and there was no other explanation. It was hard to believe. Danny, sweet innocent and forgiving Danny, halfghost. He was the son of ghosthunting parents, for goodness sake.

Why didn't he tell her?

Why should he? She asked herself. Why should he go out and tell a world full of ghost hating people that he was halfghost.

She wondered how he looked like as a ghost.

They reached the end of the hallway and came out to an open room. It took Valerie's breath away. They must be on the edge of the island. Halfundergound. They were surrounded by walls except for a huge opening looking out at the Ghost Zone. Many cages littered the place but they were more designed for show than to keep the ghosts in.

Different types of ghosts walked around and looked at the caged creatures in wonder. A few mindless ghosts were put in the same cage with another one to fight. A crowd gathered around the cage and shouts were heard and bets were made at who would win.

Valerie felt sick. She was sorry for the caged creatures. She'd never think she would feel simpathy for a ghost, but this field trip was certainly changing her perspective. Not the ghost that had just trapped her. Nor the ghosts whaltzing around here and snickering at the weak states of the imprisoned ones. But ghosts like Sidney or the other ghosts in the highschool. The pirate ghost Richard had fought. They all seemed insanely human. She was starting to realise ghosts were alot like the humans. Bad and good.

She thought of Phantom. He was a real pain in the ass. But sometimes he would act so....nice. He avoided fighting her, she knew. At first she thought he was afraid of her. But as time went by she realised he was very powerful. But he still held back. It irritated her not knowing why.

She was caught off from her thoughts when she was pushed in a cage. It was big. Her handcuffs were taken off and she looked around cautiously as the cagedoor shut. Danny was back to struggling. He was afraid for her.

I'm not, she told herself. I can take whatever you throw at me ghost.

Ghosts started gathering around her cage, waiting to see what this human was going to do. Valerie wondered the same thing. Skulker left Danny trapped in a box. So he won't escape, probably. If Danny was as powerful as the jock said he was, he should be capable of big things.

Then Skulker stood in front of the cage and addressed the ghosts, "My fellow collectioners. This is no ghost. It's a human, but you know me. I wouldn't waste your time with worthless catch. This was a formidable oponent. Tell me: do you want to see it!!!"

"YES!!"

Then a few words like: "Medusa!" and "To the death!" were heard.

Valerie didn't know what they meant but she knew she wouldn't like it. Skulker shouted sonething but she didn't hear it because she was too distracted by a cage being rolled her way. It stopped next to the door and both opened. A
ghost slithered out of its cage and into hers.

Valerie backed into the other end as she stared at the new ghost in horror. It was a lady. She would have seemed normal if she wasn't covered in scales and had snakes for hair.

The lady hissed and the snakes slithered around her head. "Who dares disturb Medusa" she shrieked.

She looked around and her eyes found Valerie. She shrieked and two snakes stretched out and grabbed her arm. Valerie punched the snakes and one let go. She was reluctant to fight the lady. She didn't want to be forced to fight. She didn't to give the ghosts the satisfaction. But the snake ghost didn't give her much choice. She punched the other snake in the face and it let go. Then she tapped her bracelet. She felt her armour surround her. She closed her eyes as the helmet covered her face. When she opened them again she wasn't Valerie Gray anymore. She was the Red Huntress.

Danny struggled from the box he'd been trapped in. It was the same one Skulker had used for Vlad. The one that circuited his powers. Only his head stuck out of the box. He heard chants of "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
He looked up to see Valerie, now as the Red Huntress, hovering on her board and facing a ghost.

Wait....was that Medusa?

"Gaze into my eyes so I may turn you to stone" she hissed.

Danny's eyes widened. Yep, that's Medusa. He's had one interaction with her. And it wasn't very pretty.

He groaned. How could Skulker imsprison her?? Wasn't she some kind of queen?

He realised Skulker wouldn't care. She was a ghost that can turn others to stone. If that isn't rare then Danny was Batman.

Medusa's snakes stretched out again but the Red Huntress shot them down. Danny winced when the snakes retracted in pain. The ghosts around it yowled and shouted, enjoying the fight.

Danny growled. He wasn't very fond of Medusa, what the heck, he didn't like her at all. But this was just cruel. He couldn't imagine how Valerie felt.

Valerie felt terrible. She hated this. She hated being used. She was not going to play their little game. She send the rockets towards the bars. They exploded against it but didn't leave a dent.

The ghosts laughed at her. She growled and send more rockets and bombs. She tried to shoot it. She gave it everything she got. When the smoke cleared there wasn't a scratch. A few rockets though had slipped right through the bars. They flew circles around the room and exploded in random places. A few ghosts shouted or screamed.

Medusa was confused as to why the floating human wasn't attacking. Then she realised. The thing was aiming for the other ghosts. Medusa turned her slithering snakes to the ghosts who dared cage her, Medusa.

She slithered, which caught the attention of a few ghosts, who looked at her without thinking. Medusa smirked when their ectoplasm was turned into stone. They will perish for what they've done.

"Gaze into my eyes" she shrieked.

Suddenly she couldn't see anything but green anymore.

Valerie was shot down. She fought with all her might. It was a green blob around her board and legs. She lay on the ground. Suddenly she thought of Medusa. Was she gonna attack her. Valerie looked and saw the female ghost trapped in a similar green blob. She couldn't move and her mouth was open mid scream.

She saw a few stoned ghosts next to the cage and smiled. She started to like Medusa.

She lifted her hand shot a ray at the snake lady's blob. It jiggled and part of it dissipated. She shot again but was then captured in another blob. This time it covered her whole upper body and neck. She had to strech her neck to free her mouth.

A few ghosts quickly entered the cage and dragged Medusa into her smaller cage. They took her to the hall. Medusa was half out of the blob thanks to Valerie but that couldn't help them now.

Another ghost came in and lifted Valerie. She cursed and struggled but couldn't move. Not even to pull the trigger.

The crowd was busy trying to calm down. They weren't used to being in the line of fire themselves. Many grumbled and were unhappy. Skulker scowled at the girl, though he had to admire her thoughtprocess. He should've known she wasn't one to be caged. The ghost child wasn't like that either. And he wouldn't fight a ghost just for the heck of it. Skulker thought up a plan.

Valerie cursed as she was dragged to a cell and was thrown unceremoniously in. She looked up. Danny stared at her in worry. Her eyes widened. He had seen her transform. In all the commotion she'd forgotten Danny was watching. Well, she figures out his secret, he figures out hers. But why was he worried. Why wasn't he shocked or mad?

"That was brave, Val" he smiled at her.

Valerie was surprised. He- he knew, she realised. He knew before this.

Skulker announced. "And now for the ultimate trophy!!"

Danny snapped his head towards the hunter as the crowd grumbled about how his last trophy had almost made ectoplasmic puddle of them.

Danny's box was lifted and he threw nervous looks at Valerie. She smiled, wanting to surprise him too, "Knock 'em dead, halfa man"

Danny seemed to choke on his own saliva.

The ghosts dragged him to a special cage. It was a big glassbox. There were no holes or anything on it. It seemed pretty fragile which was confusing to Valerie. She looked on as the halfa was put down harshly and the box crimped. What was left was a black haired boy in an orange jumpsuit with a small box on the ground beside him. The ghosts quickly took the box and slid the glass door shut.

Danny looked around in confusion. This was the same type of glass box as the weapons were in. He could test it now and see if he could break it.

He drew his fist back and punched with all his might. His knuckles knacked but the glass remained unharmed. Danny frowned. Maybe it was too thick. What if he melt it. But could he use his powers in front of Valerie? Then he remembered, she knows he's a halfa.

He paled. How did she figure it out!! Did she know that he was Phantom too? He couldn't take the chance.

The ghosts were unimpressed. Another human. This was getting boring.

Skulker appeared on top of the box. "I assure you, my fellow collectioners. This is a grand prize"

"What's so grand about it!" A ghost shouted, "it's just a weak human!"

Skulker laughed, "Oh looks can be deceiving. This is not only a human. It is also a ghost!! This, my dear ghosts, this is a halfa"

Looooong chappie for yall.
Bows
Youre welcome woue welcome.
So howre yall. You like it yall?
Who else loves milo murphy yall.
Were getting out of track....yall shhh

Ok so how are kim and le others. Whatre the classmates doing at the cage. Will they escape?
And more important.
Whassss danney gon do
(Yes my authors notes are very slang but its a nice change from all the formal talking in the chappies)

Oh and the batman thing. Yes, yes i did.

Byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.3K 31
Book 1 of 2 Your mom decided to move out to Amity Park and you notice that things here are just a bit strange. Next to a hero ghost who gets hurt a l...
64K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...
4.2K 151 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...
11K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...