Newt imagines

By runtoparis

Just a book of imagines of everyone's favorite glader!! So enjoy!! :) Started-12/19/16 Finished-7/29/17 More

1•Jealous
2•The first time you see him
3•Hogwarts
4•Behind your back pt.1
5•Minho teasing you
6• She's different
7• Shes different pt2
8• After the maze
9•Behind your back pt2
10.She's different pt3
11• Newt defends you
12•Newt telling thomas about you
13•Thomas seeing you again
14• Newt accidentally telling you his feelings
15•School
16•Newt finds out thomas kissed you
17•Ratman's daughter
18•First kiss
19•Newt comforting you
20•Being Gally's sister
21•Newt blaming himself
22•Newt won't let you be a runner
23•Newt finds out your trapped
24•Newt is too shy to ask you out
25• Runners and Newt
26•Newt being worried about you
28•Treating Newt's bruises
29•Love triangle
30•You're alive
31•Love triangle Pt. 2
32•Minho imagine
33•Passionate kiss+A/N
34•Minho Imagine

27•You get stung

9.7K 160 27
By runtoparis

You were a runner with Minho since Newt wouldn't let you run alone. You were on your way back to the glade but a griever unexpectedly showed up in the middle of the path. Minho tried his best but in the end you got stung.

Minho carried you bridal style with tears streaming down his face all the way back to the Glade.

When he got there he ignored Newt's calls. He ran straight to the med-jacks for help. They got the serum into you in time. But now you had to go through the changing.

Everyone was silent. Sure some people hated you but everyone knew what the changing does to a person.

Newt and Thomas, you brother, decided to talk.

"I can't stand to hear her scream. I hope she is okay," Thomas said his voice cracking.

"Y/n will be okay. She has to. I can't live without her." Newt said.

"She deserves a good life without the maze and griever y'know?" Thomas asked.

"Of course. Y/n deserves the best."

Another ear piercing scream echoed in the Glade.

Thomas and Newt shared one last glance before they got up to go to bed.

It had been a long day and they wanted to forget about today. If that was even possible.

You had to get better. You had to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.1K 61
{rewrites coming soon} Imagines from everyone's favorite Glader! Requests open. Highest Rankings: #1 in page250 #27 in newt #27 in mazerunner #849...
70.7K 4.2K 60
❝ ALL THE BAD DREAMS THAT YOU HIDE, SHOW ME YOURS, I'LL SHOW YOU MINE. ❞ IN WHICH -- the only glader newt has ever truly loved...
678K 8.4K 55
Here are some of imagines and preferences that I make. Gladers I include : Thomas,Newt , Minho and Gally. Requests are open . (you can request a spec...
795 18 26
A new greenie is brought up in the box just like every month, but this time they have a secret. Trials and challenges face the Gladers as their small...