Stop the wedding - Abhigya TS...

By crazymahiz

He is an arrogant businessman who hates love and marriage, thinking that women are after his fame and money o... More

The unwanted wedding (Prologue & Cast)
Shot 1. Wanna make her mine....
Shot 2. Happily ever after????
Thankfulness....

Epilogue.... Your happiness is my happiness.....

3.2K 205 75
By crazymahiz

Thanks for all your support...

Many had doubts about the gift Abhi has given to pragya as i did not mention about that .... Is pragya is really happy in this marriage and whether she achieve her dreams.... All your doubts are going to get cleared now....

As I promised, here is the epilogue of the story .......

(I have posted it two times. .. but some issues.  . It's not getting posted)

Read at your own risk... Contains some 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 moments....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Abhi..." Pragya moans unable to control her feelings and hormones... She is getting aroused too much...

Pragya's heart and body screams to continue this but her mind insists her to stop abhi as it is not d right place and right time to do this ...

Pragya could not control abhi as he is completely seducing her and making her go weak and surrender to him... His touches, his kisses and his love bites are making hard for pragya to control...

When abhi is about to pull off pragya's skirt, pragya came to her sense....

" Abhi... No... Just stop it..."

Abhi: No... Im not going to leave you...

Pragya: Abhi listen to me... This is not our bedroom... Dont you know where we are??? And is the time to do this???

Abhi: I know where we are??? Whenever you are near me n wearing such hot dresses, i cant control myself and i know you too are surrendering to me... Dont act like as if u r not liking it....

Pragya:😊😊😊😊 you be na... You are impossible...

Abhi: Its all only because of you... You made me desperate and carve foe you and you are seducing me too now....

Pragya: whaat??? What have i done???

Abhi: You made me to long for you for one whole week... Have you forgotten??? And now after seeing you like this how will i control??? Dont mood off me....

Pragya: what ??? I'm wearing only office suite na...

Abhi: Baby... You look very hot when you wear office suites... Rather than my innocent wife pragya, I like this strict, seducing , sexy CEO madam PAM ( pragya Abhishekh Mehra ) so much....

Pragya: 😊😊😊 Abhi... You only called me and asked to wear this as we have some important meeting with foreign delegates....

Now, tell me where they are??? How long we have to wait for them????

Dont you know I came here hurriedly, leaving them all only for this???

Or Is it any prank by you to bring me here???

Abhi smiles sheepishly and he looks like a kid, who is being caught by his momma while stealing his favourite icecream from fridge....

Abhi: You caught me.. What shall I do??? You are always busy and not at all looking after your husband....
Don't you know how much I need you....

Pragya: Abhi... You are turning too much naughty and shameless day by day... Try to behave as that of your age...

Abhi: Oh what's the big deal ... Don't talk like ceo madam.... Talk like my sexy biwi who melt me always with her sweet talks and sexy body...

Pragya: It's impossible to talk to you... I'm going now... They all will be waiting for me... We will come home after 2 days okay...

Abhi pulled pragya suddenly.... He gets closer n closer....

Their lips are only inch apart... Abhi slowly starts to trace Pragya's lips with his and continues to touch her seducingly....

Pragya struggles for sometime.... Later, she too gives up unable to control, as she too was carving for her Abhi to make love...

Abhi took Pragya to the private room and they made love, without minding anything...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

After some time,

Pragya is lying on Abhi's chest, with a blushy smile in her face....

Pragya: Abhi... Did you really missed me???

Abhi: I'm hell missing you, fuggy... For you, always kids coming first na... You are only thinking about their happiness and you are avoiding me for them.... This is too bad fuggy...

Pragya:  Abhi...  not like that.... Only you are my first priority .. Don't forget that you are the one, who accepted for this and allowed me to go with them....

Fb shown:

Rabul's son abhay ( 7years), Ajlu's son dev (7 years but younger to abhay by a month) and abhigya's twin princess Ayana n Ahaana (5 years) always wished to spend some private time with their busy mumma's...

Yup... Aaliya and Bulbul are the best costume designers and they are running a boutique together....

Arjun and Purab are looking after the advertising and promotion company.....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Abhi gave a shocking surprise to pragya on their suhagraat itself ...

The very next day of their wedding and after their blissful suhagraat, Pragya wakes up with a blushy face....

She is about to get up, but she could not move out from the bed, as Abhi is holding her tightly... She shooks Abhi hardly ...

Pragya: Abhi... Get up... I've to get changed and go down...

Abhi: No ways... I'm not allowing to move from me... This one week is only for me... Then you will become very busy.....

Pragya: Did I ask you to gift me that and now you are complaining like a baby..... Too bad....
.
Abhi places his head on Pragya's neck and nuzzles it...

Abhi: hmm... Ya... I am your baby only... This Abhi is born, only after seeing this beautiful angel, who gonna make my life colourful and wonderful.....

The gift you got is my surprise and my way of showing my love to my sweet wife...  You only wished to ged succeed in your career na... So I've appointed you as the ceo of our company ...

You are going to be in my side always and I'm damn sure that you gonna grow bigger and make me proud...

Pragya suddenly kisses Abhi's lips and showered him with love....

Pragya: Thank you so much darling... I did not expect you will do this for me and make me happy... Aww... I'm so so happy.... I got the best husband and I'm the lucky girl in this whole world....

Abhi smiles happily: Anything for you my love... But I liked your thanks giving very much....

Pragya blushes hard as Abhi winks at him and started his important work again....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Pragya slowly progressed in her career ... Abhi helped her a lot and transformed her completely... She is not the shy pragya anymore....

She has turned to be the strict boss, CEO PAM.... The employees feared and did their works way too perfectly... Rather than Abhishekh mehra , Pam has become the terror boss....

The terror PAM can be controlled only by Abhi and the arrogant Abhishekh is being controlled only to Pragya....

They grows more and more in their business...

They lead a very happy and blissful life... Pragya gave birth to two beautiful princess Ayaana and Ahaana... The four kids Abhay, Dev, Ayaana and Ahaana rules the mehra mansion, with their naughtiness and smartness...

Though the elders are all busy in their careers, they spend their time with kids...

As the kids are in summer vacation, the kids insisted to spend time with their mumma's... Though Arjun amd Purab are not willing to send their wives and kids alone, Abhi is the one, who gave permission for their trip...

Suddenly one day, Abhi called Pragya urgently and asked her to come immediately, as they both have to attend an important meeting with the foreign delegates....

Pragya too rushed up leaving their kids with Aaliya n Bulbul...

Fb ends....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Pragya: so, its planned by you na...

Abhi: hmm.. A smart plan to bring my wife in my arms... Super na... But the plan is not fully mine...

Pragya: Whatever....  Try to behave properly Abhi .. We are not newly married couples... We have grown up kids... Remember that....

Abhi: Baby... (He kisses pragya's ear lobes making her to moan in pleasure) Have you forgotten that you are the one who is whining in the phone that you missed me??

What about that seducing pictures and messages you send it to me, to make my desires to arouse... You did everything to tease me and how long I can take cold showers.... See... I'm very desperate you know ..

Pragya: shameless...

Abhi: Like you only na....

Abhi kisses the blushing Pragya happily... Later, they dressed up and comes out...

Pragya: Sorry abhi... I want to go there leaving you... Don't miss me okay...

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁 You are not leaving alone.... We are leaving baby....

Pragya: where??? Are you coming to see the kids????

Abhi: Nah... Nah... We are going for second honeymoon...

Pragya: whaatttt????

That time Pragya's mobile starts to ring........

The kids in chorus: All d best mom/ dad or uncle/ aunty ..  Enjoy well... We will be good kids ... Dont forget to bring d gift you two promised ...

Pragya is shocked to d core.... How d kids know they are going for trip and what is d gift they are talking???

Abhi is smiling naughtily and drives towards airport... He has preplanned everything...

Bulbul: All the best bhabhi n bhai...

Pragya: So, its all your plan na... Only i dont know anything....

Aaliya: what shall we do bhabhi??? You are too busy... You have forgotten our bhai...

Bulbul: You are too involved in business , family and kids that you have forgotten tommorrow is your wedding anniversary...

Pragya mentally scolds herself that how come she forget such important day in her life... She apologizes to abhi nd abhi smiles on her saying that its okay....

Pragya: But is it possible for you both to take care of these four naughty kidoos....

Arjun: That you dont worry.... Enjoy dear...

Purab: we are here na.... We will look after our wives nd our loving kids...

Pragya: Bhais...you two there... So, all are involved... Only im not aware of all your plans....

Rabul / ajlu: Oho... Dont get angry dear .. its our surprise gift to you both... Even abhi bhai knows it only today....

All the best... Enjoy.... Dont forget to bring d gift kids asked for. ..

They cut d call...

Pragya: hmm... All planned for us... Thats so sweet of them... By the way, what is d gift they are asking again and again.... I could not get them...

Abhi gave a wink and a naughty smile... They reached d airport n starts their five day trip to paris...

They enjoyed their trip with lots of romance and many loving moments..

......

A month passed....abhigya are very busy in meetings, business deals and all...

Pragya is looking very pale and cranky now a days... She is getting upset too quick and getting angry often... she gets tired too....

Abhi could not understand why she is behaving like this....

Abhi: Baby.... What happened??? Why are you like this???? Anything wrong???

Pragya: Dont know abhi... Im not feeling well now a days... I cant concentrate... Im getting hungry often but i cant have it...

From morning, im vomiting so much... Im very tire....

Pragya fall down losing her consciousness.... Abhi called a doctor to check his wife.... As insisted by doctor, abhi took pragya to hospital....

Later they returned home .......

Abhi shouts: Dadi... Puru... Ajju... Darlus.... Champs n princess... Come soon...

Dadi : what happened???

Bulbul/ aaliya: why are you shouting bhai....

Kids too wondering what happened...

Pragya is smiling with a happy n blushy face....

Abhi: kidoos... You all  asked for a gift from us na... We are going to give you gifts soon ...

Kids in chorus: really????

Rabul / Ajlu: is it so bhai??? Bhabhi / sissy are you both going to have a baby again.... Congratulations.. 

Abhi: not a baby... But twins again....

Dadi: im so happy beta... You made my wish to come true...

All congratulated abhi and pragya..

They are blessed with two boys pranav n prabhi and they lead a very happy n colourful life.....

A long epilogue na as i promised... Almost 1800+ words...

Hope you all enjoyed this story n epilogue too ...

Keep voting.... Pen down your views....

See you all.....

,👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Take care....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing out.....

Sayanora....

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
54.4K 1.8K 35
|| Winner of Fanfictions Awards 2017!! || A #1 mystery thriller earlier (Been in top 5) Sangini Season 1 Be With Me Forever... Ragini Gadodia a s...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
18.1K 756 43
"Her eyes sang stories with sad endings.. I wanted to wrap her in a blanket and tell her she'd be safe forever... but she wasn't mine to do so.." A...