SAO: The Story Of A Legend

By AincradSavior

this is a Sword Art Online fan fiction I decided to make. thank you to Echosight(an absolutely amazing and be... More

T-1849104463-.^!%284729<unkown error>
Chapter 1: A New Era (Hikaru's POV)
Chapter 2: Link Start (Hikaru's POV)
Chapter 3: SAO (Hikaru's POV)
Chapter 4: Mysterious bridge disappearance. {9th floor} (Hikaru's POV)
Chapter 6 {Floor 43} Hiku's POV
Chapter 7: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 8: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 9: Bad News: Hiku's POV
Chapter 10: Hiku's POV
Chapter 11: {floor 63} Hiku's POV
Chapter 12 {floor 71} Hiku's POV
Chapter 13: Hiku's POV
Chapter 14: Haruna's POV
Chapter 15: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 16: {Floor 74} (Hikaru's POV)
Chapter 17: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 18: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 19: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 20: Hikaru's POV...
Chapter 21: Haruna's POV {floor 74}
Chapter 22: Ikiru's POV
Chapter 23: Ikiru's POV
Chapter 24: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 26: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 27: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 28: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 29: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 30: Haruna's POV
Chapter 31: Haruna's POV
Chapter 32: Beach Party: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 33: New Girl: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 34: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 35: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 36: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 37: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 38: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 39: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 40: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 41: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 42: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 45: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 46: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 47: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 48: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 49: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 50: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 53: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 54: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 55: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 56: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 57: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 58: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 59: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 60: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 61: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 62: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 63: Haruna's POV
Chapter 64: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 65: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 66: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 67: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 68: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 69: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 70: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 71: Hikaru's POV
Chapter 72: Hikaru's POV

Chapter 25: Hikaru's POV

270 11 7
By AincradSavior

I sat down at my table and pulled up the newspaper. I started reading up some things. But for some reason...things seem a little different. I turned to the kitchen and spoke.

"Honey! Your article is great! You did an amazing job!"

I saw Iku walk out from the kitchen. She seemed about 10 years older....she was wearing normal clothes and an apron. Two children walked out beside her.....I'm confused....

"Awww, thank you, dear! Breakfast is almost ready!"

I smiled and looked back down at the newspaper....

I opened my eyes and suddenly I was back in my normal boring apartment....

"Great. Another weird dream...."

I sighed and sat up from my bed.....I rubbed my eyes as I couldn't see very well....ugh, so bright. I looked in front of me and saw Haruna right up in my face, staring in my eyes....I jumped back, scared and confused.

"What were you dreaming about, Hikaru?"

"H-haruna?? What are you doing here?! How'd you even get in?"

I started to think that maybe I somehow had a dream within a dream.....

"Oh, I just wanted to talk with you this morning Hikaru. I want to get to know you better in this world. I really only knew you in SAO....now I find out you are a treasure hunter? I must know more of you!"

I sighed and stood up from my bed....

"Okay fine....c'mon let's go to the kitchen...."

I walked to the kitchen while Haruna followed me, and I sat down. She sat down across from me.

"One second Haruna, Kay?"

She had a big smile and nodded. I pulled up the newspaper and started reading some things.....my eyes widen as I see a specific article.....

"Hikaru Sekai, Former Legend of SAO, survives near death from the NerveGear virtual reality headset! Is there anything this Legend can't come back from?

Former SAO survivor, Hikaru Sekai survives the electronic waves from the headset that killed thousands of players worldwide!

'Well, he was dying. It was happening directly in front of me. But suddenly, he woke up. And everything was fine.'

Says the doctor that took care of him. So why him? Why was he the on that survived? And how? Stay posted for more articles on this matter!"

I sighed....and put the newspaper down....

"Great now I'm in the newspaper.....ugh, seriously they don't need to make it a big deal....I survived, so what..."

"Well, you know those writers, they'll write about anything Hikaru. So Sekai is your last name?"

She said as she read the article....I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah....my mom died when I was born and my dad died a few years ago from a car accident...."

She put the newspaper down and stood up immediately....I looked at her confused....

"What's up Har--"

I was interrupted when Haruna hugged me tightly...I could barely breathe...! Jeez, I feel like a baby...

"Hikaru I'm sorry you had to go through that..I personally don't know what it feels like to go through life without a family but I'm sorry you had to....."

I smiled lightly and hugged her.

"It's okay Haruna. It was very hard at first...but I was able to overcome it...."

Her hug no longer felt life-threatening....it felt warm.....comforting....I haven't felt that in too long...I almost forgot what it felt like.....she let go and smiled at me....

"Have you ever thought about going into a Foster home? I'm sure it must be hard to do all of that apartment stuff. like pay rent and such. Do you have a job Hikaru?"

She sat back down, but on a chair closer to me.

"No, but I do things that give me money. I'm lucky I still have this place....I was once 3 months behind on rent...."

"What kind of things do you do to get money, Hikaru?"

"Hmm. Well sometimes I mow people's lawns, or other times, I babysit."

"Oh! So you are pretty good with children?"

"Yeah I'd like to say so. People keep saying I have a full five stars....and so far I've gotten no complaints."

"Does Ikiru know any of this info?"

"No...I don't necessarily enjoy talking about myself. It just seems....selfish to me. I like hearing of others more. Unless I'm asked of course. Like you asked me to talk about myself."

I could hear what sounded like a pen writing on paper.....her hands have been under the table this whole time......is she taking notes???

"Hey Haruna, what's that sound?"

I could see some sweat dripping down her head...

"S-sound? Hikaru I don't hear anything!"

The sound stopped and she looked nervous....I smiled and decided to just let her....maybe it'll come in handy later on.

"Well, I guess it's just my imagination. Sorry about that, what else do you want to know?"

"Hmm.....oh! Have you ever kissed anyone before?"

My eyes widened as I looked at her confused.....

"Why do you want to know that?"

"Just for future references!"

I sighed...

"Yes and no."

She looked confused...

"What? What do you mean yes and no? You can't choose both!"

"Well, my first ever kiss was in SAO.....don't know if that counts considering it wasn't in real life....."

I began to blush thinking about that kiss between me and Iku.....

"Of course that counts! Yes it was our avatar, but it turned into us completely! Those lips you kissed, if you were to kiss them again they would feel the same!"

I smiled.

"Well then thanks for clearing that up Haruna. Anything else?"

"Just a few yes or no questions. Maybe is allowed but not advised."

I nodded and crossed my arms.

"Do you think Orochi is a good boyfriend? I mean, you know...if he were to go out with a girl, do you think he would treat her right?"

"Yes all the way. He's never actually gone out with a girl, that I know of. He told me that he hasn't. But I'm still not sure. I know that if he went out with a girl, she would probably feel as comfortable, and respected as humanly possible. I gotta take a few hundred pages from his book...."

I noticed that her face started to turn a bright red....I smiled lightly and leaned in close.

"Do you like him?"

"H-hey I'm asking the questions, Hikaru!"

I smiled and leaned back.

"Okay then."

"S-so the next question is a little odd and I don't expect you to answer it right away. but if you can, that would be great. Would you ever kill a person to protect you or someone you love?"

I looked down....remembering something that happened within SAO....I looked up at her, and into her eyes.

"Yes. In a heartbeat."

"Okay, next question, have you ever killed anyone? Inside or outside of SAO?"

I took a deep breathe.

"Yes.....and none I would like to remember so if you want me to describe some of them, I would appreciate it if you could cross it off your question list...."

She nodded.

"Okay back to normal questions."

She leaned in super close and looked in my eyes....I looked back confused...

"Why are your eyes not white here? I know that is not a yes of no question but I just need to know! In SAO they were full out white....now they're blue. Why is that??"

"Well, Iku and I seem to think it has something to do with the fact that I didn't look into the mirror right away at the start of SAO...if you remember that. My avatar's eyes were blue, like mine. And then Iku talked me into looking at the mirror later on. So I did, and then my eyes turned white....and as you know, my sight was enhanced and my reaction time shot up. So yeah....that's what happened."

She leaned back and smiled.

"Okay those are all the questions I have. Thank you Hikaru! Would you like me to make you some breakfast? I'm a great cook I promise!"

"Oh, thank you Haruna, but I'll have to pass. I have some things I need to work on in a little bit..."

"Oh....."

She looked down and seemed a little disappointed....I looked at her.

"Well, I guess I am feeling a little hungry. Go at it Chef!"

She looked up at me and smiled big. She shot up and ran to the kitchen....I couldn't help but smile. She's pretty adorable. Don't mess things up Orochi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 211 30
After you are ambushed by a group of PK'ers, you decide to set off on a mission to bring the orange players to justice and to liberate aincad.
163 8 5
DISCLAIMER I do not own Sword Art Online, nor the characters in it. Very few are original characters. This is to be non profit, solely for entertainm...
8.1K 106 33
A boy named Alex Arch. Played video games during his childhood until in the year 2022 at age 16, He gave VR MMO RPGS a try with it's first release ga...