" Changing The Player " ( Pri...

By AlexiusPerry

WassPoppin! I'm Jacob, otherwise known as Princeton! I'm a BIG ASS PLAYER ! But ion care , My boys tell me I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

9.1K 273 356
By AlexiusPerry

| Renae |

The bell had finally rung , time for lunch ! I gathered up my things and went to my locker , I put my bag away and slammed my locker shut .

" Renae ! " Kayla yelled as she ran over to me .

" Kayla ! " I yelled as she ran over to me .

" Aye ! " I laughed as she hugged me .

" So were all gonna go out to eat then bowling you wanna come ? " She asked as we began walking to the lunch room .

" Shit you know I'm down but I gotta invite my sister . " I said as I rolled my eyes .

" What the fuck bitch ! " I heard a girl yell . Me and Kayla looked at each other then ran into the lunch room , we ran over to the crowd and seen my sister covered in food and the other girl was laughing .

" What the hell is so fucking funny ! " My sister yelled as threw her drink on her . Next thing you know fist was flying and all , I got a hold of Serenity while some other girl had a hold of the other girl .

" Fuck with me again and see what happens ! " She yelled

" Like I'm so scared . " My sister laughed .

" You two office now ! " The principal yelled .

I let go of Serenity and she stormed off to the office . Me and Kayla walked outside to my car and went to Starbucks .

" Hello Welcome To Starbucks What Can I Get You ? " The worker asked .

" Um can I get 2 of your 'Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino ' . I smiled

" Sure will that be all ? " The worker asked .

" Yeah . " I said .

" Ok your total is $ 11.55 . " The worker said . I handed her the money then waited for out drinks , about five minutes later she came back with our drinks , I said thanks then headed back outside to the car .

" Here . " I said as I handed Kayla her drink .

" Thanks ! " She said . I began driving back to the school , I pulled up and we hopped out and headed into the lunch room .

" Hey babe . " I said as I sat next to Jacob and kissed his cheek .

" Hey . " He said as kissed my cheek .

" So whose all going out tonight ? " Nicole asked as she sat down with Roc .

" I can go out to eat but not to the Alley , my mom needs me for things . " Jacob said .

" Ok ! " Tiffany snapped as she talked into the phone . She rolled her eyes then hung up . " I gotta babysit after we leave from eating . " She said as she slammed down her phone .

" Ok . " Kayla said .

( Skips Some Time )

I looked at the time and hopped in the shower , washed my hair and then rinsed off . I blow dried my hair then applied my makeup . I put on some white skinny capris some brown sandals and a brown one shoulder shirt . I put a bump in my hair then put it all into a high ponytail . I grabbed my purse then went to see if Serenity was ready .

" Almost done . " She laughed as she curled her hair .

" Ok . " I laughed . I looked at her outfit and she had on some leggings with some sliver toms and a sparkly shirt that said " Love "   on it . She finished curling her hair then we headed out . Time to TURN UP !

| Kayla |

" I want a side salad with that . " I said as he wrote down our order .

" Alright will that be all ? " He asked us .

" Yeah . " I smiled . He smiled then walked off .

" I'm gone knock that waiter out . " Ray said .

" Babe he's just being nice . " I laughed .

" Yeah a little to nice . " He said as he looked at me . I grabbed the side of his cheek and pulled him into a kiss . " I only want you . " I smiled . He smiled and went back to playing " Flappy Birds " . Soon the food came and we began eating , after everyone was done we headed out .

" Bye babe . " Jacob said to Renae as he kissed her.

" Bye . " She smiled .

We got into cars then headed to the Alley .

 | Prince |

" Prince " She said in between the kiss .

" Huh ? " I asked .

" What if we get caught ? " She said as she sat on my waist .

" We wont there out for the night . " I smiled . She smiled and kissed me roughly . I've been cheating on Renae for a while now with Tiffany , as long as we don't get caught then what's the problem !

| Nicole |

" Boys against girls ! " I yelled as Roc hugged my waist .

" Ya'll gone lose . " Roc whispered in my ear .

" Whatever . " I smiled

" If we win it's gonna be me and you . " He said as he kissed my neck .

" Deal ! " I said . I turned around and kissed him passionately , I pulled away biting his lip .

" See you playing now . " He laughed

" Naw , just showing you how much I love you . " I smirked . He kissed me then we walked over to the group and began playing . Boys is about to get smashed !

~~

| Renae |

" That's why girls won ! " I yelled .

" Man whatever . " Prodigy said .

" Ya'll just mad . " Kayla said as Ray hugged her from behind .

" We got Ya'll next time . " Roc said

"Sure . " Nicole  laughed

We walked outside then headed over to Tiffany's to see if she was still babysitting . I got the spare key then unlocked the door we walked inside and heard moans . Wait isn't she with Prodigy !

| Tiffany |
" Faster . " I said . Prince speeded up and then we switched it up . I started riding him until we heard a glass shatter 

" What the fuck ! " Renae yelled .

I hopped of Prince and covered myself up with my robe . " Renae . " I can explain . I said .

" Explain what ! How Prince is still the same Prince ! " I screamed .

" Renae what's - " Prodigy said as he seen Tiffany and Prince . " What the hell ! " He yelled .

" Renae -

" SHUT THE FUCK UP ! " Renae screamed . " You were my best friend and you do this shit to me ! You kept telling me to give this asshole a chance then I do and you sleep with him ? " Renae said .

" Were ? " I said shocked .

" Yeah were as in not anymore . Oh yeah Prince were done ! Fuck you both ! " Renae yelled as I walked out .

" We done  , have fun . " Prodigy laughed as he walked out .

" FUCK ! " I yelled .

| Renae |

" What happened ?  " Kayla asked .

" Prince cheated on me with Tiffany , my best friend ! " I said , I grabbed my keys then walked out to my car  as my sister followed , we got in and I drove home . I knew he was still the same , fuck him and that bitch Tiffany . I pulled up into my house and we got out . I took a hot shower as tears ran down my eyes , I was hurt that my own Best friend would do that , fuck Prince I got other people to like besides him . I changed into some Pajamas then laid down and cried myself to sleep .

Can You Guys Go Read My New Story Its Called ' Suicidal Thoughts ' Its a Roc Royal Love Story , Its Only The Sneak Peek Though !  

- Leeeeexxxius !  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 90.7K 52
[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not your mate and I never ever will be I rejec...
137 1 31
Cazey. Goody Goody. Doesn't take people's crap. Loves herself. Has two best friends. Opal and Jen. Ian. Bad boy. Player. Sleeps around. Has three be...
665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
7.5K 148 30
Yn hasn't had a good past back in her secondary school days due to drama. She claims that she want's to turn her life around as her parent's have sen...