[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

By evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

28

1K 49 17
By evethesithh

But all I could do was.. put an apologetic smile. Damn, I'm so dead right now.

"Seriously?" He asked me as he towered over me as if wanting to take a full bite of me.

"It's not what-" I tried to finish my words but was cut off by him.

"What the hell!" He shouted loudly in anger and I flinched at his words, feeling scared.

He closed his eyes at the moment as he rubbed his temples. He then turned to look at me. This time the anger in him was all gone and had been replaced by a soft one.

"Look, I know I might be selfish for not telling you but I really had a rough time. You see, I'm homeless and-" I wasn't able to finish my words when a pair of lips crashed into mine and a hand holding the back of my neck so that I won't pull away.

"Ooohhhhh" I heard a lot of people exclaimed around the school but at this time around like hell, I would care for them.

Soon Taehyung let go of me and we were practically panting for air. Our faces were still close and we ended up in a fit of giggles.

"Just tell me beforehand. It's excruciating to see you coming out from another guy's car except for me" He pulled his head away and winked.

We intertwined our hands together and walked towards the school but soon was interrupted by the one and only, the blackpink.

"Heyya girl!" Lisa exclaimed in her cheery voice and Rose linked our arms together making me let go of Taehyung's hold. He gave me a soft smile saying that I can follow them and that we should part ways.

"Oh god, where have you been!" Jennie said with a bit worry in her eyes. "We've been calling you like, the heck I care if my credits are all have been used"

"Sorry I just have some things.." My voice trailed off. I don't know if I should tell them that I'm now staying in Jimin's house or not. I don't want them to think I'm two-timing Taehyung.

"Spill the beans. We totally saw you getting out of the car with Jimin. Anything going on between you two?" Jisoo looked me in the eyes with her teasing smile look and as if tell-what-happened-with-Jimin-like-did-you-kiss-him kind of expression.

I giggled and took a deep breath.

"Okay, it turns out... Jimin's parents were my late father's friends. Long ago my father magically saved Jimin from an illness and that's why he's still breathing. After my house was burnt, I was homeless until then Jimin's family came to see me pick me up, to stay at their house for the time being" I explained the long story to short and ending it with a smile.

"That's hard.." Rose said with a sad and confused look as she scratched her head.

"Speaking of hard, I haven't study for Maths yet!" Jennie groaned in perturb.

"Shit if only I brought those spinners thingie at least I won't be bored during the exam" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Exam?" I asked them in confusion.

"Shit. You didn't know?!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Sadly no.." I made a pitied look. Then when I tried to think it over again, "Exam. Maths... Shit, I am so dead" Not to mention I'm horrible in maths.

----------

8.45 am

I groaned in frustration because not a single answer I can get. Not to mention questions at the farthest back which definitely be difficult. I placed my head onto the table as if surrendering myself to who knows who and hopefull and magically I know the answer.

"Have any problems?" I instantly got up when I heard a soft yet delicate voice in front of me like about 2 rows from me. She was not human.

'What are you doing here?' I asked her with a mouth signaling. I knew her because she had been lingering at the school's area for quite some time.

"I can give you the answers" She smiled genuinely but there was naughtiness in her eyes. She was going to help me cheat for god sake.

I rolled my eyes and rested my head back onto my table feeling frustrated. After a few minutes of hard thinking, maybe cheating a few times won't hurt...

*beware guys!! Don't CHEAT during exam !*

I lifted my head back up and was searching for the soul in front of me but she was gone. I groaned and pouted as I looked at the devastating questions in the paper.

Suddenly the soul appeared again right in front of me and I jerked in my seat, receiving a glare from the teacher as I smiled at him apologetically. She had a grin on her face which means she knew what I wanted.

'Spill the beans' I lip-signal at her and gesturing for all the questions in the paper.

She was smart, too smart because she went back to one of my classmate's desk and looked at her papers for answers. The thing is that she looked at the smartest student in my class so at least I'm bound to get some good grades at least.

"A.. A.. C.. D... C.. D... B.. D... A..-" The soul's words were cut off when the teacher cleared his throat and looked at me, standing just right beside the soul.

"What are you looking at?" The teacher narrowed his eyes at me as if suspecting me to cheat or something. "What're you looking at?" He scanned at the place for any clues that I might cheat. This time everyone looked at me being questioned by the teacher. "Are you cheating on my subject?!" He exclaimed in furious.

"No, I'm not and trust me. I was trying to think and sometimes it could seem like I'm spacing off" I tried to defend myself which ends up getting some laughs from the bitches in my class that hates my guts.

The teacher narrowed his eyes one more time and agreed to what I say so he let me off the hook. Then everyone went back to doing their exam.

----------

MR ROSÉ POV

I was too focused on the questions of my math exam when I saw something that is quite bewildered. I creased my eyebrows as I saw Soeun as if looking at something which was in front of her. She looked like there was someone in front of her that is giving off answers to her.

She is yet to be a victim for me because I wanted to know what she is and what she is capable of. The moment I saw I knew something is off. I think I'm quite sure that I had killed her once before but it just won't come into my mind. It's as if my memories had been fabricated.

I already planned to make her my last victim to end my days as a killer and get my revenge. It's because one of those human females that made my precious Joy died in such a way. I swear I could see someone, a girl, in our school, pushed her by the edge of the school rooftop. I just didn't get the chance to see who it was.

Right after that, that's when I was born to be one of Suga's split personality to stop his grieving and blaming him for Joy's death. I don't understand how the police just won't accept the fact that someone killed her. Yet they just close the case, as one of the suicide teenage cases.

Just by thinking about it, my pen broke into 2 pieces due to my gripping it hard and squeezing it with all my might.

One of my victims must be the girl who killed Joy. They had to be one.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Soooo here's an update! I actually have exams for straight 3 weeks and this week is the second T^T | So I really hope you guys bare with me for a few days okay? 

Leave some votes in this book or comment anything or add it to your reading list (if you haven't) -- Do any of those and you'll get yourself a dedication on the next chapter ^o^

Dedications ;

kookiebts184

bangtailsonyoudone

rei03margaret

AvilGhope8

_JYULISSA_

SpongeShook

tyx_MLR

Alisu7

IssaEddyJoeHenry

anime_maniac1188

AraChoi

LelhchhunJeon143

kimbumie

suganis1999

Yoon_Eun_Jae

Jina_BTS03

K_dechen

EDITED 26/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 4.8K 36
|| completed || [He was an angel with black wings, and crooked halo who had fallen from heaven and been through hell] in which a low grade angel; Eun...
27.4K 694 12
"I still couldn't accept this" ~~Jin x reader~~ RANKS : #3 - btsksj #11 - ksj #12 - btskimseokjin #23 - fanficbts #26 - seokjinxreader #46 - unexpec...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...