All My Heart (Kellin Quinn Fa...

Autorstwa marimacaron

sorry if the chapters are too long/too boring. this is just to let my fangirl out xD Kellin is a senior in hi... Więcej

All My Heart (Sleeping With Sirens Fanfiction)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six ((Part One of Two))
Chapter Six ((Part Two of Two))
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight - Your Forever is All That I Need
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve - Broken
Chapter Thirteen - Memories.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
sorry
Chapter Eighteen (Finale)

Chapter Fifteen

459 13 1
Autorstwa marimacaron

Chapter Fifteen

~Kellin’s POV

I woke up with Scarlett snuggled up, her arms against my chest and her legs curled up, like she was in a little ball; my arm draped over her side and I felt her warm, even breaths against my neck. She was still sleeping, so I just laid there while she slept soundly until she woke.

When she did awaken, she didn’t want to move and complained about having to get out of bed, usual Scarlett.

“Oh, come on babe…” I said, trying to convince her to get out of beg. She did a schoolgirl giggle.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“The babe thing.” She said. I remembered when she told me she liked cute pet names and she was blushing because of one little word – it was cute.

“Well…” I paused, “What if I tell you that I'll carry you to the kitchen – where everyone on the bus can see you – in your bra and underwear if you don’t get up yourself.” I wasn’t really going to do that, but it convinced him to jump out of bed and put clothes on.

She stopped after she put her shirt on and turned to me.

“Hm, well I could just tell Vic to come in here and have him see you in only your boxers.” She said with a joking wink.

I huffed, “Fine…” I got up and got dressed as she did.

We walked out of the little enclosed space into the small kitchen on the bus.

“Did you get some?” Mike asked with a devious grin.

I looked at him with a questioning look, “No?” I replied.

“Sure.” He said, with a wink. “Later, man.” He said with a pat on my back and leaving the bus.

“Sorry…” she said.

I turned, “…For?”

She shrugged. I walked over to her and put my fingertips on her hips and she put her arms around my neck. I smiled, and she smiled back, resting her head on mine, us touching noses.

“I missed you.” She said hoarsely, softly, pulling me closer.

“I missed you too.” I answered. She laughed but then coughed for a little bit afterwards. I fixed her a glass of water and gave it to her to drink. She took a sip and cleared her throat, “Sorry.” She said.

“You’re sorry for coughing?” I asked with a small laugh.

She shrugged again. She sounded gruff last night, but it’s gotten proceeding worse as time has passed.

She started closing her eyes longer during blinks, looking exhausted. I scanned her body: thinner than usual, and much paler. She was so much thinner that you could see her bones, like when I first met her.

When she had an eating disorder.

“Scarlett…” I said with worry lined in my voice.

“Yeah?” she answered.

“Are you okay?” I said, moving my head away from hers and moving my hands away. She kept her arms around my neck.

“Uh, yeah.” She replied unconvincingly.

“How long has it been since you’ve eaten?” I asked, getting more concerned as moments passed.

In her hesitation, I found my answer.

“How long, Scarlett?” I asked, basically ordering her to reply.

“Uhm…since, uh,”

“Since the breakup?”

“No.”

“Since before the breakup?”

Hesitation, again.

“Scarlett. You have to eat. That’s unhealthy. You could – you could die from that.” I replayed last night in my mind, noticing little details about her I hadn’t before. Like the half-dead-zombie-like look in her eyes and the bags underneath them, how much paler her skin was, seeing her ribs, her crackly voice, and how chapped her lips were.

“…have you been drinking anything?”

No reply.

“Scarlett, you’ve not eaten or drank? You probably have dehydration, and you don’t want that. Since you haven’t eaten anything either your body wont function properly.” I said somberly.

“I’m fine.” She lied.

“No. You’re dying.” I answered.

~Scarlett’s POV

“I’m fine.” Lie. Lie. Lie.

He slowly grabbed my hands, holding them and softly playing with my fingers and tracing the knuckles, then looked up with me with tear-filled eyes.

“No. You’re dying.” He said softly. I stared into his concerned, sad eyes for a few moments before speaking.

“Kellin…” I protested.

“How much sleep have you gotten?” he said, no longer a question, but more of a demand for an answer. His voice and eyes had an urgent feel to them. I swallowed, knowing the answer wasn’t going to make him happier. So I found a loophole.

“Uh, I just slept last night.”

“I know that, but before last night.”

“Uh, every night.” I lied. Again.

“No, you didn’t.” He said, dropping my hands.

“Can we just…not talk about this?”

“Scarlett. You’re very sick…we need to take you to a hospital or something.”

I protested.

“Fine. We’ll see if you get better and if you don’t, we’re going to a hospital.” He answered, still worried.

I just nodded, not wanting to argue.

“C’mon, then, let’s go.” He said, gesturing towards the bus’s door.

I was hesitant to leave because I’m too exhausted to go out, it seems. The past few days have been progressively worsening as I’ve gone out and moved about.

I just shook my head.

“Why?” he interrogated.

“I just don’t want to go,” I coughed, “outside.”

He put his cold hand on my face.

“You’re super hot,” He paused, then laughed, “in both ways.” He said with a wink. I laughed a little, but I didn’t like it. It hurt when I laughed.

“What I mean is…your temperature has got to be in the hundreds.”

“But I’m cold.” I argued.

“But you’re sweating.” He observed.

“Oh.” I said, trailing off.

“Well just go out for a few minutes, okay? Vitamin D might be good for you.” He said convincingly. I already felt exhausted, but I went out with him anyways.

Our fingers were interlocked and I was slightly leaning on him for support. My legs felt weak and I started getting light-headed.

“Scarlett?” Kellin said with concern.

“What?” I said, snapping out of it.

“You seem…like, out of it.” He answered.

“I do?” I asked awkwardly.

He nodded, but I just shrugged and continued walking, which didn’t help. Everything started becoming louder and echoed and blurry. My knees became weak and I fell to the ground, too exhausted to move anymore.

“Scarlett?” Kellin said, crouching next to me. “Scarlett?!” he repeated a few moments later.

“I’ll be right back, babe. Right back.” He said frantically, running towards vic. That’s all I saw until I became unconscious.

A/N:

OOOH SUSPENSE (NOT REALLY) 

BUT IT SEEMS WHENEVER ONE PROBLEM IS SOLVED, THERE'S ANOTHER. HEHEHEHEHE

sorry 

okay ty for reading...vote, comment, add to your libraries, and maybe follow? if you'd like...

okey bye nao ^_^

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

285K 7.4K 24
An old friend pops back into Mandy's mundane life and randomly asks her to seduce her boyfriend, Kellin Quinn. At first hesitant, Mandy ultimately f...
160K 3.5K 22
Sequel to These Things That We've Done Though Summer Parker has been through a lot, but she never thought she would be one of "those" people. Everyt...
104K 3.9K 81
(((((So basically I've already written an imagines book about Kellin, but it has 200 chapters in it now which apparently exceeds the Wattpad limit th...
156K 4.2K 42
Hello, my name is Scarlett Gomez. I'm the daughter of Kellin Quinn, well not really he's my step dad. But he treats me like his birth daughter. Thing...