Dares and truths

By KindleToni

Truth or dare is an interesting game which is popular among teenagers and adults. It is a fun game that doesn... More

Truths
Dares
Different Dares and Truths
Truths for girls
Dares for girls
Truths for girls
Both for couples

Dares for boys

1.7K 8 0
By KindleToni

Dares For Boys

► Pretend you are Tarzan for five minutes.

► Dress up like a girl and visit the local supermarket. 

► Kiss the next person who comes in to the restaurant.

► Visit the next door neighbor and have a random meaningless conversation for a few minutes.

► Flirt with the man who is sitting next to your table.

► Get your legs waxed.

► Clean the toilet with your toothbrush.

► Eat four raw eggs.

► Walk along five blocks in nothing but your bathing robes.

► Remove X's socks and smell his feet for 1 minute.

► Have a conversation with an inanimate object as if it is your crush. 

► Allow your friends to put some make up on your face.

► Wear women's clothing and go in public.

► Go in public and do the chicken dance.

► Peel a banana with your feet.

► For the next round sit on X's lap.

► Pretend to be a dog and fetch something.

► Eat a piece of dog or cat food.

► Run outside in a public place and scream at the top of your voice "I am woman, hear me roar!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.5M 2.5K 5
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
379K 14.1K 91
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.9M 239K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...