Emmett cullen

By goodlucksunflower

Alex Swan, is Bella sister the bad twin. She moves to forks after her mom has had enough with her bad behavio... More

Emmett cullen
Chapter 2-"New friends"
Chapter 3-"wow what a house"
Chapter 4-"sleep over"
Chapter 5-"secrets, and new cars"
Chapter 6-"distant"
Chapter 7-"you told her?!"
Chapter 8-"i wanna be with you forever"
Chapter 9-"hide and seek"
Chapter 10-"Grizzly bear"
Chapter 11-"Bonfire"
Chapter 12-"bonfire part 2"
Chapter 13-"graduation, and relaxing"
Chapter 14-"racing is a game, and you always dont win..."
Chapter 15-"poker anyone?" part 2
Chapter 16-"Coming home"
Chapter 17-"Im not a little girl anymore!"
Chapter 18-"playing in the dark can be deadly"
Chapter 19-"Transformation.Man all i want is ice for my face"
Chapter 20-"Life changing"
Chapter 22-"loss,always a way to bring someone down"
Chapter 23-"Bella......"
Chapter 24-"Funerals"
Chapter 25-"Pink Dress's,Smiles,and Pills"
Chapter 26-"Just a little time"
Chapter 27-"new"
Chapter 28-"New school,New life"
Chapter 29-"powers and sadness
Chapter 30- Seating arrangements
Chapter 31- Hurtful
Chapter 32-party?
Chapter 33- "there's no going back"
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Adrenaline rushes
Hey Read Me ! :)
Chapter 37- Trouble...
hey guys!
Hey!!!
Chapter 38 - Number 2
Hey Guys!!!

Chapter 15-"poker anyone"

12.3K 191 5
By goodlucksunflower

Alice-"old friend. Alex those are bad people you could have been even more hurt", she said and i rolled my eyes as we rode the elevator up to the suit."i swear alex those were not good choices in making friends with".

Me-"will you stop you sound like my mom", i said as the door dinged open and i walked to the room.

Alice-"good at least i know your listening", she said stubbornly and opened the door with her card.

Me-"ya okay, anyway where is emmett?", i asked as i took off my jacket and  walked to the couch takinbg off my boots.

Alice at a casino he should be back in awhile give's you time to clean up", she said and sat infront of me cross her arms,i rolled my eyes and got up passing a snickering jasper.Trader.

I closed my door and locked it, i headed over to my suit case and grabbed some pj's and headed to the bathroom. I ran me a hot bath and soaked in it, and felt reliefed as it eased some pain in my joints. I soon got out after awhile and dryed off and got my pj's on.

I exited out of the bathroom and went to the bed, i turned on the tv and finally rested on a channel, but my mind was far away thinking about tonight and if sady,ryder, and andy made It.

  Alice-"oh alex time to wake!!!! Up!!!!!!", she yelled through the door banging on it. I groaned opening my eyes i sat up and ran my hand over my face, and looked at the tv. Some cartoon was on a blaring, i grabbed the remote and turned it off, and got up and stretched yawning.Alex dont make me come in there!!!!!".

Me-"oh hush im coming", i said and shuffled to the door slowly, and unlocked it." what", i said my voice croaked out, i swalowed my spit and cleared my throat.

Alice-"alex its 3:00 in the after noon you need to get up plus emmett getting annoying.He's been wanting to be with you since he got back this morning", she said and i yawned scratching my shoulder, i looked around and finally found emmett. He was sitting on the chair and jasper  and edward were playing chess.

I walked past alice and over to emmett, he smiled and pulled me down onto his lap and i cuddle into him.And he held me close, i rubbed my eyes and watched as they palyed chess alice cheering on jaser and rosalie rolling her eyes and watching tv while doing her own mani and pedie.

After a long time and i mean a very long boring time jasper won and edward wanted a rematch saying he cheated, but me rose and emmett screamed no. Thankfully he gave up and sat beside rose sulking like a sore loser.

Alice-"im bored lets do something", she said and i closed my eyes."ooooohhhh we can play a game like.....", she said going off still trying to think of something.

Oh lets play a card game like oh like strip poker", she said and i opened my eyes raising my eye brows."Lets play", she said and emmett stood up with me in his arms and set me down.

Emmett-"we have to play unfortunantrly,sorry", he said and i smiled shrugging it off, and walked over to the table sitting down.

Hey i might get to see him naked who's complaing........ ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1.2K 25
Freya Swan is simply the other Love but what a Love it is. What happens when Freya Swan moves with her sister Isabella Swan to her Father in Forks an...
1M 36.5K 98
Jolene Swan was Bella Swan's older sister. She was loud, rambunctious, wild and blunt, the complete opposite of Bella. She's a 'bad egg', her mothers...
117K 3.2K 35
Liam Swan was always known for his outburst. His family said he was out of control. Even his twin sister didn't trust him. No one did until he is for...
188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...