Possession Of A Gangster

By mariabaileywat

WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body... More

Chapter 1- A Sharpe Interuption
Chapter 2- Sushi, Shopping, Stupidity
Chapter 3- A Saviours Redemption
Chapter 4- Confusing Seduction
Chapter 5- Coffee Conflict
Chapter 6- Sexual Pleasures
Chapter 7- Hurtful Desire
Chapter 8- Rip My Heart Out
Chapter 9- Tempting Truth
Chapter 10- Burning Seduction
Chapter 11- Pure Serenity
Chapter 12- Deceitful Danger
Chapter 13- What A Cold And Murderous Time
Chapter 14- Hospital Hospitality
Chapter 15- Drown Out My Memories
Chapter 16- Ravishing Revenge
Chapter 17- Double Date Dawg
Chapter 18- Natural Instinct
Chapter 19- The Box And The Test
Chapter 20- 'Mummy And Daddy'
Chapter 21- Forgive And Fuck
Chapter 22- Text Message
Chapter 23- Run Away
Chapter 24- Ultra-Sound, Ultra-Happy
Chapter 25- Coffee Spills
A/N
Chapter 26- Luciano Genovese
Chapter 28- Shot Down By The Boss
Chapter 29- Naughty In The Airport
Chapter 30- Cold Car Ride
Chapter 31- Red Dress
Chapter 32- Adults Dont Cry
Chapter 33- There Is No Innocence Here
Chapter 34- No Longer Mine
A/N- Chapter 1 Of The Sequel!
Announcement

Chapter 27- The Mafias Game

7.9K 258 3
By mariabaileywat

My head whipped back as the car sped through on coming traffic, the engine roaring as the tires dragged effortlessly across the road. "What the fuck happened Saige?" Damons voice was angry, I could tell he was desperate to put a bullet through any bastards head who had touched me. "How long have I been gone?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"God damnit Saige you better fucking answer me-"

"How long was I out Damon!" I shouted, causing him to swerve on the road as he turned to look at me. God he was pissed, not at me, but the situation. "4 hours." He spoke through a clenched jaw and gritted teeth.

There was a slight silence as I breathed a breath of relief. I wasn't gone long, I wasn't out long. "Saige, who fucking took you?" His hands were gripped on to the steering wheel, the cars pace quickened.

"Jesus Damon slow down, I don't fucking know!" My hands pushed through my hair, adrenaline and stress had mixed together, blinding my thoughts. "Italian, he said his name was Luciano, The Fang or something." I muttered, my mind clearing.

I was lunged forward abruptly, almost slapping my head on the dashboard. Damon had pressed the brake suddenly, I turned to shout abuse at him but was stopped by the look of pure terror on his face. Suddenly, he changed gears, reversing, before speeding off once more in the direction to our home. "Damon what the fucks going on, slow down."

He turned to look at me. "Listen to me Saige, when we get to my house, pack your things, we are leaving immediately." He ordered, his words remaining monotone. "What are you talking about Damon, we can't ju-"

"Saige this is non fucking negotiable, get your fucking things." The brakes were once slammed on as we reached outside his house.
"Damon no, we need to talk about this."

"I swear to god Saige I will take you over my shoulder if I have to!" He practically roared. I stayed silent, my stubborn arse pushing him to his boundaries. He remained stationary, eyes glued on mine as his car died down in front of his house. "You aren't just thinking about yourself Saige, you're having our fucking baby."  His words were quieter now, but the anger laced through them had not deceased.

"Damon please, my family are here, my friends, I can't raise my child away from them- and to just hop and leave out of the blue?" My voice cracked slightly, I didn't need any of this shit right now. I know what's best, and I know he's probably right, but I can't give up on everything because a group of petty criminals kidnapped me for a few hours. My life was here, here. Damons life was here.

"You have 24 hours Saige, 24 fucking hours." He pretty much whispered before exiting the car and coming round to my side. Opening the door, he slid his arms under me, his touch gentle and caring, hauled me up into his arm bridal style, and entered the house. He placed me on the counter, kissed my forehead and moved to go upstairs for, I presume, a shower.

I sat there in silence, soaking everything he had said in. Did I really have to leave? Why is it that as soon as me and Damon are happy, atlast, the rest of the world decided to become a stinking pile of shit? Hopping off the counter to take my vitamins, I broke down. Tears dripped among the counter as I rested my head against my arms, crying silently, but surely.

I suddenly felt a soft grasp on my shoulder, and soon enough I was turned into Damons embrace. The way he held me, it made me feel so safe, I was safe in his arms. So why did we have to leave? He gripped my waist and hair, pushing me into him as far as he could, as if he would loose me if I let go. My cries increased slightly, before levelling off to the rubbing of my hair. I broke apart slightly, still in his arms, but now visible to see him.

Frowning, he wiped my tears and then cupped my cheek. I leaned in to the touch, grateful for the love radiating off of him. "I can't loose you." My insides stiffened, the fear in his voice, I'd never heard him sound so weak, so powerless, so lost.

"Why did you react like that? Who is Luciano?" I asked, and immediately felt his muscles tense around me. He pushed me closer to him, holding me tighter than before, ignoring my question all together. "Damon, don't keep me in the dark again."

"He's the mafia Saige, he is the mafia, he's the head of the god damn Genovese."

My limbs went weak, my organs churned, my head went light. I knew the Genovese, my dad had been involved with the Gambino when I was younger. The Genovese were the most powerful family in America, ruthless, feared by all. "But, but." Up until now I never thought of anyone as powerful as Damon, he ran this fucking town. But the Genovese? They ran America, they ruled the law system. Drug trafficking, murder, fraud, hijacking, human trafficking, you fucking name it.

"I've done work with the Genovese before, on multiple instances. Hell, You could say we were allies, but every fucking ally they have is an enemy to them too." He revealed, supporting my weight beneath his strong arms. I stayed silent, my tears even halting. The leader of the fucking Genovese. I understood Damons fear, his desperation. They were ruthless, maybe we couldn't stay after all.

"Saige? I need you to tell me everything that man said to you. Wait, shit how the fuck did you get out?" His face paled, eyes glued onto mine.

"I managed to escape." I whispered.

"You escaped?" 

"Yes."

"How on earth did you esca-"

"The ropes were loose, think they underestimated me. I kicked him down and ran. He shot at me. I ran." I finished. His mouth was open in shock but his eyes were filled with awe, lust and love. But soon they darkened. I understood why, the Genovese wouldn't take too kindly to being fooled by a woman, hell any family/gang wouldn't. They would be angry now, their pride, their reputation? Wounded.

"Tell me everything the man said to you?" Damons hands gripped my arms, glueing me to him as he took me upstairs to sit on his bed. I closed my eyes, attempting to remember what was said.

"He, he said he knew why you were interested in me, that I was beautiful." Damons dark gaze deepened, his possessive side going wild. I ignored it and continued. "This other man. He said I didn't seem to like him or something, then Luciano said I soon will. He, he said something like, my skin was like silk." Damons hand grasped my leg.

"He fucking touched you." It was less like a question and more like a statement. "Just my arm." I assured, he closed his eyes, relieved slightly but still filled to the brim with anger. This was dangerous. I stopped.

"Carry on Saige, I need to know everything." He said, cupping my chin and lifting my gaze to him.

"I told him to get his filthy hands off me. It was weird Damon, he... he loved it, he was shocked, like fascinated by me, that I could speak Italian." I stumbled, Damon fisted the sheets.

"He said there was a pretty price on my head, that he wanted to see what all the fuss was abou-" I cut myself off, only now truly realising, I was in the hands of the mafia. I knew all too well, once you were in, once they really knew who you were, there's no going out. Damon gave me a reassuring rub, yet I knew he was finding it incredibly hard to not put a bullet through the mans skull.

"He.. he said he might keep me. I told him to not fucking touch me, he told me he liked me feisty." I finished. "And then I escaped."

Damon closed his eyes, clearly evaluating everything I said. "He hoped you'd escape." He suddenly spoke, breaking the silence that surrounded us.

"What?" My eyebrows furrowed, why would someone kidnap someone, only to want them to escape?

"Saige, this man is a ruthless killer, he's powerful, he's smart. Look at it this way, firstly, those ropes wouldn't have been loose enough for you to lift a finger." My body deflated. "Secondly, his keen interest in you, somethings not right about that. And thirdly, that man has been gunning people down since the age of fucking 12, probably younger. He would not have missed." He finalised.

But what did it mean? Why did he want me so bad? Was it to return me to, I suspect, the men who had put the price on my head? The men from before? No, the Genovese had plenty of fucking money, they didn't need to hand a girl over to a weaker gang for some cash. My train of thought had long ago crashed into a brick wall, this was hurting my head.

"We are leaving tomorrow and that is final." He stood up, whipping his phone out. And I accepted the order, we couldn't stay, it was too dangerous now.

"Carter, get all the men now, my house." He said before ending the call.

I slumped on the bed. We had to leave.

************
VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.4K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
1.1K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
1.9M 65.8K 25
(Mafia Story) Mature content; The story contains rape, kidnapping, sex and strong language. Read at your own risk. ►I felt tears threatening to fa...