Possession Of A Gangster

mariabaileywat tarafından

WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- A Sharpe Interuption
Chapter 2- Sushi, Shopping, Stupidity
Chapter 3- A Saviours Redemption
Chapter 4- Confusing Seduction
Chapter 5- Coffee Conflict
Chapter 6- Sexual Pleasures
Chapter 7- Hurtful Desire
Chapter 8- Rip My Heart Out
Chapter 9- Tempting Truth
Chapter 10- Burning Seduction
Chapter 11- Pure Serenity
Chapter 12- Deceitful Danger
Chapter 13- What A Cold And Murderous Time
Chapter 14- Hospital Hospitality
Chapter 15- Drown Out My Memories
Chapter 16- Ravishing Revenge
Chapter 17- Double Date Dawg
Chapter 18- Natural Instinct
Chapter 19- The Box And The Test
Chapter 20- 'Mummy And Daddy'
Chapter 21- Forgive And Fuck
Chapter 22- Text Message
Chapter 23- Run Away
Chapter 24- Ultra-Sound, Ultra-Happy
Chapter 25- Coffee Spills
A/N
Chapter 27- The Mafias Game
Chapter 28- Shot Down By The Boss
Chapter 29- Naughty In The Airport
Chapter 30- Cold Car Ride
Chapter 31- Red Dress
Chapter 32- Adults Dont Cry
Chapter 33- There Is No Innocence Here
Chapter 34- No Longer Mine
A/N- Chapter 1 Of The Sequel!
Announcement

Chapter 26- Luciano Genovese

8K 270 11
mariabaileywat tarafından

A/N- any text in <..> is the English translation.
************

Italian. They were speaking Italian. Who? I don't know, I can't see, something covered my eyes from revealing the truth. But I heard it. That thick, rich accent that I all too recognised as Italian. And I understood every word. The language was one of many I was fluent in. Italian, along with French, Spanish and German, was one of the many languages I was forced to learn. At the time I hated it, constantly getting them confused with one-another. But now? I couldn't be more grateful.

"È sveglia?" A deep voice spoke, and I immediately recognised it as the man from the car. God knows how, my head throbbed- I felt half asleep. My hands balled into fists beneath the restraints. "Credo che la tua risposta." A much more dark and threatening voice arose.

<is she awake?>  <I guess that's your answer.>

I lifted my head slightly, attempting to wake up further, desperate to clear the cloud in my mind. Suddenly the bag was ripped from my head. My eyes instantly squinted, the slight light change much more disliked than it should have been. Gripping the edge of the chair arms, my eyes adjusted to the room.

One man at the door. Gun in his hand. One man to the left of me. Gun in his hand. One man in front of me. Nothing.

I analysed my options, how I should respond to these men, maybe how I could go about them, escape, lengthen my life. "Che bellezza, posso capire perché damon ti piace così." I could practically feel his stealth wrap it's way around my neck, restricting my breath. I didn't show my fear, my discomfort to his approaching self. I purely stared at him, disgust in my eyes. Nothing more, nothing less.

<what beauty, I can see why Damon likes you so.>

"La puttana non sembra come te." The man from the door exclaimed. I understood every word they were saying, but I wouldn't show it. I was strong, I had to stay strong. So I continued to glare at the man in front of me, refusing to crack under his now gleaming eyes. He sure was enjoying this. His lips curled up into a sickening grin. "Lei lo farà." He replied.

<The whore doesn't seem to like you.> <She will.>

If this was any other day, and I was any other person but myself, I probably would have been attracted to this man. He was around 28, had that look. That sexy danger look, of course he was no match for Damon, but if he hadn't have kidnapped me, I could have seen myself double-glancing.

However when his hand brushed against my skin, and breath fanned my neck as every muscle in my body tightened , I only wanted to scream. "La tua pelle è come la seta."

<your skin is like silk.>

I broke my rules. "Prendi le tue sporche mani da me." My words, spat like venom through clenched teeth immediately resulted in him moving back, a mix of pure shock and delight on the mans face. Glancing quickly to the other 'men' in the room, I noticed they too had their eyebrows raised.

<Get your filthy hands off of me.>

"You speak Italian?" His phrase was less like a question and more like a fascination. He seemed fascinated in me. I returned my eyesight to that lustful look in his eyes. He soaked me in and as strong as I was trying to be, it made me incredibly uncomfortable. "You speak English?" I replied, no expression in my voice.

He continued to stare at me, a look of glee in his eyes as my hateful glare never faltered. "lasciaci." He ordered, tipping his head to the side in gesture, not removing his eyes from me.

<Leave us.>

Sure enough, the men left in silence, shutting the door behind them. As soon as the door closed, my strength weakened and I was forced to remove my eyes from his. The hairs on my body stood straight, this man had power I wasn't aware of at first sight. A coldness radiated off of him, he was enjoying this so much.

"You know who I am, no?" I lifted my head, my eyebrows furrowed. No, I didn't, was I supposed to?  Sure enough this man had kidnapped me, but how the hell was I supposed to know who he was? I stayed silent, telling him my answer. "Luciano, although I go by The Fang." He said, chuckling as he did so. A shiver ran down my spine, I don't mind Luciano, but 'The fang' didn't sound too awfully pleasant.

"And what the hell do you, Luciano, want with me?" I replied in disgust. My increase in confidence and calmness inwardly shocked me, but I wasn't to complain. It meant I had more of a chance of surviving this, my brain was hooked on and the fear was hidden deep with in it. Maternal instincts on haywire. This man will not harm me.

With sudden outburst, he was directly next to me, his head only mere centimetres from mine. "Watch your tongue, I heard about a pretty price on your head and wanted to see what the fuss was about." His voice was quiet, but much more threatening in a way, much more power laced through his words. I closed my eyes as he moved behind me, placing his hands on my shoulder. "Potrei solo tenervi."

<I may just keep you.>

Another shiver down my spine. Bile threatened, sliding up my throat like a snake. And then images of Damon flashed through my mind, his lessons, his words. Don't show fear, don't act brave, don't be stupid.

Only one must have stuck, because I sure as hell was acting brave and stupid. "Ho detto che non mi toccare." My words spat out. Yep, definitely stupid. "I like them feisty." He laughed, clapping his hands as he moved to the left of me once more. Yep, definitely stupid. What I was about to do was definitely stupid.

<I said don't fucking touch me.>

My hands slipped out of the restraints, I immediately hauled Luciano on to the floor with all my strength, before running straight to the exit I had seen the previous men leave from. It was an idiotic risk, but in no way whatsoever was I prepared to stay and wait. Images of the previous instance raced through my mind, only urging me out further. Reaching the door I pulled it open, only to hear a gun-safety being switched off.

My back stiffened as I turned over my shoulder to see Luciano stood by the chair, gun pointed at me."I wouldn't do that if I were you, mia bellezza." His previous look of excitement wiped clean off his face, a slight smear of blood underneath his lip.

<my beauty.>

I contemplated for what felt like a decade, but was only mere seconds. "I'll take that risk." I stated plainly, and then I ran. Wood splintered from behind me, gunshots rang through the air, and I ran. I fucking ran as fast as I could fucking carry myself, the absolute foolishness of my plan alarming my brain to fucking run. Out on to the street, I didn't stop. No more gunshots had rang, but I wasn't sticking around to find out why. I had to find Damon. I didn't know how long I'd been out, where I was. All I knew is that I needed to leave, now.

Atlast the tears fell as I desperately ran, my chest tightening as I furthered my escape. The words of the man before terrifying me to continue. Stopping briskly at the side of a house, I looked around for any clue of where I was. And that when I noticed the shop across the road. Immediately, I sprinted to it, desperate for the refuge I knew it would provide me. Lacey's fathers shop.

Upon immediate entrance, I grabbed the phone and dialled Damons number. "Woah woah, excus- Saige?" I turned my head, about to answer Lacey's father when a voice accessed the other line. "Hello?" The voice sounded frantic, desperate for a reply, and I all too eagerly granted it.

"Damon, Damon you need to come quick." I gave him the address as I heard his car erupt to life in the background. Shutting down the phone and running out, Lacey's dad shouting out for answers, I ran to the meeting point, a block down from the shop. Only five minutes later and Damon was there. He exited the car as I ran to the passenger door.

"Saige-" I cut him off immediately. "No. I'll explain in the car, we have to go!" I shouted, he all too easily listened, jumping in the car and speeding off down the road, an emotion I've never witnessed painted on his features.

**********
VOTE AND COMMENT!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
4.2M 77.9K 26
I had my face buried in his neck, he smells so good. He was gripping my waist not letting me fall. Then I realized I was straddling his lap. "Oh I'm...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.5M 42.6K 31
Highest Rankings - #1 in gun, #2 in jealousy, #7 in innocent, #10 in mafia #12 in love --- She cringed as she spotted the bus a good 20 meters away f...