You will be mine forever.(Gra...

By ShuckiestAnna

Dipper is an 12 year old boy who loves to go on adventures with his twin sister, Mabel pines who has a BF.Whe... More

Ahhh...gravity falls...that place...
Who are u?
Who are u? part 2
Who are u? part 3
The name...
Sleepover?
Sleepover? part 2
Sleepover? part 3
sleepover?
Bill..again
Cute Fionna
wait...Fionna is my what?
Wait....Fionna is my What?! part 3
Fionna!
Fionna! part 2
The biggest drok ever.
The Biggest drok ever.Part 2
Did that just happen?
Did that just happen? Part 2
Oh Finn....
Date?
Date? part 2
The kiss that changed us.
Where is Dipper?
Best date ever.

wait....Fionna is my what?! part 2

281 9 1
By ShuckiestAnna

"Come in Dipper." siad Bill.He open the door.I took a look inside.It look like MY HOUSE! "Bill? are we in my house?" I asked.He nodded."Dipper.This is your house full of your memories.The good,the bad and the unforgetable ones." I looked around.There were doors that said 'Mabel and Dipper', 'fun memories' and a locked up one that said 'Wendy'

"Woah.....hey...wait a minute..why does that door say nothing on it?" I asked Bill."That one,that u have to find out soon." He said."But I want to konw it now! PLS BILL??!!" I said."Fine...Look into my eye." he said.I looked into his eye.

-what Dipper saw-

"Wow...we are at home..." said Fionna.Dipper nodded.He was carry Fionna in his arms.It looked like that she was in a wedding dress and he was in a suit."Baby.....I'm tired...can we go to bed?" Fionna asked Dipper.He nodded.Both when to the huge bed and lay there.It was 2 am in the morning.

{1 year later}

Dipper was just reading his book when Fionna comes in."Babe..." She starts off."There is somthing that I need to tell u" Dipper closes his book."What is it hun?" He said."I'm pregnant...." "WHAT! ARE U KIDDING!?" Shouted Dipper.Fionna nodded her head."OMG! The best day ever!!"

~~~~

HAhahhahhahaha I kown...wreid... XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 24.6K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
965K 40.6K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
602K 9.3K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
390K 8.1K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.