π‘πˆππ“πˆπƒπ„γ€‚ ʰᡉʳᡒᡉ˒ α΅’αΆ  α΅’Λ‘...

By leztrange

❝𝙒𝙀𝙬, 𝘼π™₯𝙀𝙑𝙑𝙀 π™žπ™¨ 𝙝𝙀𝙩.❞ β”€β”€β”€β”€π‡π„π‘πŽπ„π’ πŽπ… πŽπ‹π˜πŒππ”π’ 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 threatening and plea... More

Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄α΄‡s ᴏꜰ ᴏʟʏᴍᴘᴜs ☼
1; Percy Jackson
2; Jason Grace
3; Nico Di Angelo
4; Leo Valdez
5; Will Solace
6; Octavian
7; Nico Di Angelo
8; Will Solace
10; Connor Stoll

9; Apollo

3.4K 82 22
By leztrange

Apollo x Reader

I stood in awe, wondering how I got here in the first place. A blazing sun stood over me; my eyes were blinded by the light. I squinted my eyes, trying to see what was in-front of me.

Then I saw... a bright blazing sun. His eyes were bright, looking over at me with love and affection. His hair was bright, blowing away by the power he surged.

He was... is beautiful.

I heard him speaking, I couldn't really tell what it was. It was until his face churned with sorrow. A look that made me feel the same way.

"I have to go." He said.

I scrambled closer to him, feeling the heat hotter by every second. I saw my skin turn reddish, making me stood back.

"Don't leave!"

His face was unreadable. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. That was face continued with a single hope over it.

"You... remember me..?"

I didn't know what to do nor say. I lifted this mans hopes up, without even knowing what it might cause.

"No... but I want to know something!"

It was silent. The only thing i heard was his power surging through the winds, blowing everything little by little.

"W-who are you?"

The man smiled with a saddened look. The hopes over him were shattered. He knew for sure this was going to happen.

"It's better off for you not to know."

With a flick of his hand, he disappeared with a ray of light.

I was speechless. What did he meant?

"Goodbye, Sir Bright." I said. Not knowing what a big affect that would happen to him. He heard what I said, his eyes blurred in tears as he left and headed elsewhere.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
70.4K 1.8K 24
In a word of Gods and the Olympians. A girl named L/N Y/N is born. Y/N isn't what she seems to be. If someone don't know her personally, they would...
16.5K 443 33
Y/n L/n has lived in Hawkins, Indiana her whole life. But while she's in high school, some strange things begin happening around town, starting with...
138K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹