agust d - yoongi

By kitheslove

โ min yoongi is dead.i killed him โž -agust d ยฉ 2016,jeonspaw More

warning
agust d
one
two
three
four
five
six
hi!

seven

335 17 10
By kitheslove

arya

it has been awhile since the last time i saw yoongi and texted with him.it's not like i don't want to talk to him.he just seem to ignore me which i tell myself not to bother him anymore.

days counting and we have become strangers.everytime we walked at the same hallway,he will just passed my shoulders without a word or a smile even just a little.

yoongi started not to attend practise,
recording,music shows,variety shows even their own bangtan bomb.he is just not in the picture.

yoongi being unavailable in the group and the members kept on doing promotion without him,making varieties of entertainment news update bunch of articles with the title 'where is min yoongi ?'.

pd-nim told the boys to answer every questions with 'min yoongi is having a break forawhile,he promised he will comeback after he is getting better' but literally the boys cut out the word 'promise' because they don't want to put high hopes on the promise that yoongi didn't even said it himself.

ARMYs were very miserable,desperate and pathetic as they felt empty without hearing yoongi's voice.in every of their comeback songs,they anticipated for yoongi's tongue technology but only 6 voices were in it.as sad as it were for ARMYs,it's multiple times worse for the members as they were the one who needs to handle the issues that were scattered all over the place.

last time i saw him,he was full of rage.

his studio was such a mess.everything was upside down.he was laughing like a maniac when the members hold him down.

"i killed him"

"min yoongi is dead"

"he is dead"

those are the last words i heard from him before he succeed to run away from the members tight grips.it's so hard to agree with him but

min yoongi is gone.

-

i keep on checking my phone on my way back home.it has been a routine for me after yoongi is gone.it has been months since he disappeared.

i was about to keep my phone but i got a new text which i quickly checked it — hoping so much it was finally yoongi.instead,it was from hoseok. another person that i anticipate his text so much.

10012017

hobikoo

im ready noona
• waiting for you at home

13:05

i smiled in result.my steps become faster as i can't wait to reach home.

-

i saw hoseok standing infront of our house,staring —probably spacing out.he was dressed with a light grey beanie covering his head,an oversized white shirt hanging on his body and a pair of light blue ripped jeans hugging his legs perfectly with a pair of black slip in shoes.

"you ready ?" i went to his side,looking at our house with a smile.he replied with a soft 'yes' followed by a sigh after.

i reached for his shaky hand and rub his knuckles which helps him to calm down since he was kid —it still works— the bitter smile turns slowly to a soft smile as i rub his knuckles.

i told hoseok to wait at the living room as i went to the kitchen when i heard clanking noises from there."mom ?" i smiled as she had just put the tray inside the oven.

"oh honey,you're back just in time! we will be having chicken pie for lunch" she wiped her hands as she finished washing it.

a wide grin drawn on my face as it's mine and hoseok's favourite dish. just in time,yes yes we are.

mom looked at me with a face full of thoughts.i kept the expression that i had on my face like a painting on a canvas.her face slowly drew a shocked reaction which i nodded to her,confirming that hoseok is home.

she quickly checked herself at the mirror,fixing all the messed she had from baking.i gave a reassurring pat on both of her shoulders as she took a few deep breathes.

"he misses you so much" i whispered to mom which she nodded,patting my hand that is still on her shoulder.

-

hoseok

a smile stayed on my face as i look at all the polaroid that were put up on the wall.from little to precious memories were on the wall.but the real reason is because i am invovled in the small family exhibition.

my head turned to my left as i heard a soft voice calling my name.i froze in my place.
my mom is standing there with a small smile on her face.the atmosphere turns very silent but warm feels rushes through my blood as mom slowly bringing both of her arms up at the same height of her chest.the smile on her face becomes wider.

"come here,son" her lips apart becoming a very wide and welcoming grin which made tears flowing down from the pool of my eyes.i was so happy that i can't even send an information to my brain for it to start working so i can move.i stood there,wiping all the river streaming down my cheeks,finally felt being a part of the world.

most importantly,she forgave me.

the whole drama continued with my mom pulling me into her embrace.after so long,now i finally understand how warm feels just like how the others describe.

"i'm sorry i wasn't being an obedient son" i fell down on my knees after hugging her."how stupid i was to leave you with nothing and not telling you about the whole audition" tears kept on flowing and dying on my lips.

"all i was trying to do was avoid from telling you about it so you won't be hurt but i was being very dumb because i didn't realised what i have done made you down to your worst" words were hard to let out as i was sobbing through out the words.

my mom went down on the same level as i am,she was at the same state as i am.sobbing,choking on her tears.she put both of her hands on both side of my shoulders,pushing it a bit,making me sit up straight.

"i'm the one who should say sorry.all i did was stopping you from reaching your dreams that i never knew it would make you a shining star.i'm sorry that i don't believe you,my own son.i want you to know that i have forgave you when i found out you were a trainee at bighit because i know you won't let me down even how much i pushed you away" her lips were trembling as she was smiling with whole of her heart,trying to stop tears coming out again.

we pulled each other in a very tight hug as we both missed each other so much.

"ok,enough with the drama.let's eat,i'm hungry" a raspy voice behind us said.it was clearly arya.suprisingly,dad was at her side too.he smiled and patted my back,knowing that he felt proud that i finally confront the fears i have been struggling with.

"i cooked chicken pie,your favourite" mom smiled as she went to the kitchen with arya to set out plates,serving the table.

fooling around with dad,we both went to the kitchen to help them setting the table.i quickly took over bringing the chicken pie as mom got it out from the oven which made mom smiled happily.

finally,i am happy.

-

arya

hoseok and mom reconciled very fast which made my heart warm so much,feels like it was wrapped with a blanket and warm up with hot chocolate and marshmellows.

the family is finally complete.it has been awhile seeing mom laughing out loud.but i guessed mom is at an ectasy stage which made her laughed even hoseok was telling a very lame joke.overall, i don't care whether it was a lame joke or not,as long as it made my family happy.

i offered to clean up the kitchen as i told all three of them to have a rest and catch up more with each other.loud conversations were heard from the living room which made me smiling like a fool at the kitchen.

right after i wiped my hands dry,i received a call.i didn't bother to look at the id contact since i was busy replacing the plates at the place they were supposed to be.

"hello ?"

"arya.."

i quickly put down the plate i'm holding as i heard the voice,holding my phone tightly in disbelief.

"yoongi ?"

-

a/n: ops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 30.5K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
243K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
247K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
820K 32.3K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...