Naive

By bigdickstopher

ATTENTION: The main character Asia is not a straight narrowed person. So she is going to make BAD choices and... More

x.01
x.02
x.03
x.04
x.05
x.06
x.07
x.08
x.09
x.10
x.11
x.12
x.13
x.14
update!!
x.15
x.16
x.17
x.18
x.19
x.20
x.21
x.22
x.23
x.24
x.25
x.27
x.28
x.29
x.30
x.31
x.32
x.33
x.34
x.35
x.36
x.37
x.38
x.39
x.40
x.41
x.42
x.43
x.44
x.45
x.46
x.47
EXTRA SHIT BIH
New book alert

x.26

2.5K 72 26
By bigdickstopher

Today was Prom and I'm so excited because this was going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I wanted to savor the moment, so I won't ever have to regret not going so that's why I'm going to make sure that noting ruins my day.

Me and the girls were going to go the salon to get ready, so I put on some regular clothes and put my hair up in a bun before I texted the girls and asked them where they were going.

Even though I didn't have a date, I wasn't going to have that prevent me from experiencing something amazing.

After Mia texted and said she picked up Ella and is coming over to pick up, I slid on my FENTY slides before grabbing a shoulder bag and made sure that I had everything.

I went downstairs and I saw my mother cooking breakfast and my father was drinking coffee while keeping conversation with my mom.

I went over to my mom and greeted her and did the same for my dad.

"Hey cutie, where you heading off too?" My mom said after flipping her pancakes.

"Ella and Mia is about to pick me up, so we can get ready for prom."

"Hope you have fun." She said smiling at me.

"I can't believe my baby is growing so fast." My dad said getting up and giving me a hug.

I hugged him back, "I can't believe it too, but I gotta grow some time."

"You always gon' be my little baby, so ain't no more growing."

I chuckled, "I know I will always be your little girl dad."

"You gon' eat before you leave?"

Before I could answer, my phone dinged and I looked down and Mia texted and said that they were outside.

I looked back up from my phone, "I can't, the girls are already outside. Love ya!" I told them before rushing out the door.

After getting in the car I fixed my bun, "Hey y'all."

"Hey boo." Mia said leaning in and giving me a side hug.

"Hey girl, how you feeling bout prom?" Ella said in the back seat twerking.

I shook my head and started laughing, "You already know!" I started dancing on the car seat with Ella.

"If y'all don't stop stinking up my damn seats." Mia said before rolling her eyes and taking a turn.

"Girl you know damn well I don't stink." Ella said before flipping her hair over shoulders.

"Yes, whip them inches!" I joked, since Ella already had her hair done, so she just needed her makeup and her nails done.

After a while, Mia stopped at the salon's lot, so we all got out and started walking up.

We were first doing our nails and I got them painted all white and some of them had fake diamond studs on top of them.

"So who y'all going to prom with?" Mia asked us.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm going alone, I don't really care that much." I told her half lying. I kinda didn't care because I didn't want something so small to ruin my whole night, but it would be nice to have somebody to be with for prom.

"Well, I picked out who I"m going wit, so y'all just gotta wait for tonight." Ella's extra ass said before sticking out her tongue and flipping her hair side to side.

"Ella a feen for some dick, I cannot." Mia said before busting out laughing, which made me start to laugh.

"Y'all just mad, who you taking wit you Mia?"

"I guess I should tell you guys." She said before giving us a smirk. "I gotta man, and I'm taking him to prom."

"Yes sis! What's his name?" Ella asked.

"His name is Ryan and I really like him, so when y'all see him. You guys better not be acting up."

I put my free hand on my heart, "You think we will do you like that Mia?"

"You probably won't, but Ella definitely will."

"Dang, always blaming me." Ella said before shaking her head.

Finally finishing with our nails, hair and makeup done. It was almost 6 in the afternoon and prom started at 8, So we had more than enough time.

We all went over to my house and Ella and Mia grabbed their bags that included their dresses, shoes and accessories. 

We went straight up to my room to start getting ready and I slipped on a silky olive green spaghetti dress and I matched them off with black simple heels.

I started tampering with the makeup on my face and reapplying more lipstick on my lips.

By the time I was finish getting ready, Ella came out looking extra as hell.

"Yes bitch!" I snapped my fingers at her as she posed as if I was taking pictures of her.

Mia then walked out with an all white jumper, "How do I look guys." She said smiling.

"Dang, I thought I looked good." I frowned before looking down at my dress.

"Shut up sis, you know you look gorgeous." Mia reassured me.

"Thanks, it's time for us to slay prom guys. Let's go and take pictures downstairs." We all started headed downstairs and I watched how my dad looked at all of us with his eyes widen.

"You all look stunning." He told me keeping his eyes on me.

"Thanks dad." I said shyly.

"C'mon y'all, let' take a few pictures." My mom said running over to us with her camera.

"Say prom 2k17!" 

"PROM 2k17" We all yelled with our hands up, after about 10 minutes of taking pictures. I was already tired of smiling.

"Mom, we gotta go." I said laughing.

"One more, one more." She said before snapping a few more pictures of us.

The door rang, and my mom put down her camera before yelling out for me. So I walked over to the door and saw Lucas standing infront of the doorway with a smile on his face.

"What you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanna take you to prom." He told me before handing me a bouquet of roses.

"Aww really." I said grinning, I moved to the side and allowed him to walk him.

This gave my mom the excuse to take more pictures. Finally after having my dad and Lucas meet, we finally left to prom.

Ella and Mia all paired up with their dates and we all got inside the limo Lucas rented out and started driving over to the place.

--

Walking in the venue was breathtaking. The decoration and the lightning were stunning as I looked around and stared up at the high ceilings.

"You look beautiful." Lucas whispered in my ear.

"Thanks. You look handsome too." I told him straightening his bowtie.  

"Thank ya."

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand and walking down the red carpet so we could take our pictures together.

About an hour later after eating, they started playing ratchet music, so I grabbed Lucas hand and dragged in to the dance floor.

"You know I can't dance." Lucas tried to yell above the loud music.

"Just follow me." I told him before dancing and he started copying my moves.

"See you got it." I laughed.

The song Bad and Boujee started to play which caused the whole room to erupt in screams.

Raindrops, drop tops (drop top)

Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie)

"Fuckin' on your bitch, she a thot, thot, thot (Thot)" Me and Lucas rapped together.

 Cookin' up dope in the crockpot, (pot)

We came from nothin' to somethin' nigga (hey)  

We continued to dance together until the slow dances came on and I walked over to take a seat before Lucas grabbed my hand.

"You on' wanna dance wit me?" He asked.

"You want to?" I replied with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah come on." And with that, he put his hand on my waist as I snaked my arms around his neck before we started doing the two step.

"You like this song?" He asked me.

"Yeah it' nice, you?"

"It's coo'." He said shrugging his shoulders.

We continued to dance for a while, "You wanna go outside or some?" Lucas asked.

I nodded my head and started walking outside.

"Today was fun huh?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm happy I came. I wasn't gonna come."

"Why not?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I wasn't feeling it like that."

"Same, I wasn't going to come, but you know you only have prom once in your lifetime."

"And that's why I decided to come y'know."

I nodded my head, "Yeah."

He finally found a place to sit, and the breeze send chills down my arms causing me to shake.

"You cold?"

"Mhm."

He took off his suit and handed it over to me, and I placed it on me. "Thanks."

"Ya welcome."

I rested my head on his shoulder as we both looked ahead at the water.

"Asia?"

"Hm?" I said still looking ahead.

"I don't wanna be friends no more."

I raised my head and jerked back. "Why?"

"Asia, I really like you and I hate seeing you everyday and treat you like a "friend." He said raising his fingers. "I like you more than a friend."

"I really like you too."

"So let's stop playing games, and be my girlfriend." He smirked.

"Okay." I giggled before he leaned over and gave me a kiss on my lips and I held onto both sides of his face before I deepened the kiss.

We both parted ways and I cleared my throat. "Let's get back to the party?"

idk why but im not feeling that much motivated to write anymo, idk y'all but im pushing thru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
1.2K 184 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
3.6M 127K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...
12.8K 737 35
"Let go of me" I murmured trying not to create a scene. "Why" He asked in his usual deep voice with his grip tightening around my wrist. "Damien. I...