Never have I ever (Avengers)

By lxhxhxc

Do not read if you're underaged... You joined the Avengers. One friday night Tony has a great idea about a ga... More

1- Prologue
2 - Peter Parker (cut)
2 - Peter Parker (smut)
3 - Thor (cut)
3 - Thor (smut)
4 - Bucky Barnes (cut)
5 - Loki (cut)
5 - Loki (smut)
6 - Tony (cut)
6 - Tony (Smut)
7 - Steve Rogers (cut)
7 - Steve Rogers (smut)
8 - Doctor Strange (cut)
8 - Doctor Strange (smut)
9 - Peter Quill (cut)
9 - Peter Quill (smut)

4 - Bucky Barnes (smut)

82.9K 1.5K 2.8K
By lxhxhxc

"Never have I ever had a one night stand", Natasha said.

She took a sip of vodka then looked pleasured at her friends. Thor, Tony, Bucky and even Loki took a gulp. You giggled as everyone stared at you. You took a sip of vodka and everyone laughed.

"Ahhhh you're that kind of woman", Tony said.

"Was he worthy?", Thor asked.

"It wasn't bad", you said still smirking.

"Never have I ever been tied on the bed", Peter said.

"Oh Spidey. You are dirty huh?"

Tony took a gulp of course. Playboy.

"No one else? Metal arm? I heard you were the ultimate playboy back then", Tony said to Bucky.

"Well. I wouldn't call old me a playboy. But my last time of... being close to a woman was before I turned into a super soldier", Bucky looked sad as he said that.

You had a huge crush on him. Since you joined the avengers. But you were shy. And Bucky was a special person. How bad you would like to show him how good it feels to be close to someone.

Steve patted Buckys shoulder.

"Never have I ever sent an embarrassing picture to the wrong person", Wanda saved the situation.

"I need more Vodka!", Tony shouted.

Bruce sipped on his Vodka. And also Loki.

You looked at him with a puzzled face.

"I once used your midgardian technology and it betrayed me", Loki said slightly annoyed.

Everyone laughed at Loki and he just rolled his eyes.

~

After a while you felt dizzy and so you decided to stop playing with the others. Clint and Tony were asking for horny stuff and nothing else. So you got up from the sofa and decided to take a break on one of the balconies.

You stared at the sky. The stars were bright. Maybe it was just because of the alcohol in your body.

"Do you mind if I join?"

A husky voice let you jump. You turned around and looked at Bucky.

"Buck. No, come here. It's beautiful."

He stood next to you. His hands on the handrail.

"Stark and Clint are only talking about perverted stuff. That's why I decided to follow you."

"I left for the same reasons", you chuckled.

You looked at Bucky. He seemed to feel really uncomfortable.

"Hey Buck? Everything alright?", you asked.

You laid your hand on his left shoulder. Bucky jumped.

"Oh I am sorry I forgot about the sensitive spot..."

"It's okay (y/n). I just noticed how lonely I am."

You looked up at the man next to you. His eyes looked like he would start to cry in any moment.

"You haven't been close to a woman you said?"

Bucky looked at you. He nodded.

"Not since I have this arm"

"I think it fits you. It makes you unique", your voice was as soft as a cloud.

You felt like Bucky needed a hug.
You opened your arms and looked at him.

He smiled for a second then he came closer, slowly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed him against you as thight as possible.

He embraced you. You feelt his warm breath in your neck. It sent a shiver down your spine.

"Would you like to sleep in my room this night?"

He looked at you a bit puzzled.

"Oh. I- I would love to", he stuttered.

You took Buckys hand and led him to your room.

~

As you were finally ready for bed you looked at Bucky climbing on your bed.

"Lie down", you commanded.

And so he did. You laid down. Your head on Buckys chest, his metal arm around you. You looked up at him with a smile.

"Do you feel good?"

"I haven't felt like this for a long time", he said.

His eyes were locked to yours.

"I haven't kissed someone for years..."

You looked at him. His beautiful eyes. You tangled your hand in his long brown hair. He slowly bent forward. His forehead touched yours.

Was he doing what you wanted him to do all the time? Your heart skipped a beat. You tried to calm down.

"Then kiss me..."

You closed your eyes.

Buckys warm lips slowly touched yours...

~

The first kiss was so shy. You barely felt it. The second one was filled with a needy manner. He was still gentle. Not hasting.

He lifted your chin up. Then he looked at you.

"You are such a wonderful human", he whispered.

"Thanks for doing this for me"

"I am not only doing this for you Buck... I think I have a crush on you", your face turned red.

"Really?"

Bucky looked at you kinda shocked. Then he smiled.

"Don't be ashamed", Bucky whispered while he kissed your cheek.

You felt lust. This man was driving you insane. He was so gentle but so dangerous at the same time.

Your lips were so close, you felt him breathing. He slowly leaned down to kiss your lips.

It started slowly but soon you felt his tongue on yours. Bucky was on top of you now. His right hand stroked your waist. You decided to grab his metal hand. He looked at you a bit terrified.

"I like you just how you are Buck", you whispered before you kissed him again.

He grabbed your hip with one hand while his metal hand held up your chin. He took off his shirt and you looked at his stunning abs. You only wore a bra and some shorts. You pushed him off you so you could be on top now.

He ran his hands over your body but never touched anything sensitive. As he was close to your breasts you grabbed his hands and led them.

His metal hand was cold yes, but you weren't afraid of it.

Bucky slowly started kneating your breasts. The metal arm was clearly stronger than the other arm. He knew exactly where he had to touch you but he felt uncomfortable. You led his hands to all the places and finally he dared to touch you.

He slowly grabbed your butt while he grinded his crotch against you. You felt a bulge through his boxer shorts.

The kisses started being hotter. He kissed you with so much passion. His hands ran over your breasts, he unclipped your bra. You sat on his crotch while he sucked on your nipples. His hands on your butt.

You felt like old Bucky was coming back. The one everyone talked about.

He pulled down your shorts. Slowly.

You were so wet from his teasing. You dreamed of things like that and now they happened.

Then he fully laid down.
He was still wearing boxer shorts. You sat on his member grinding forth and back. Bucky bit back a moan. His metal arm grabbed your thigh. You felt his length between your lips, hitting your clit with every movement. You moaned slightly.

"You are dripping wet", Bucky whispered with a husky voice.

He slowly started playing with your clit while you still sat on his crotch. Then he pushed in one metal finger. You gasped. The metal was cold. His thumb played with your clit as he thrusted his fingers into you.

"Bucky... pleaase", you moaned.

He pulled out and grabbed your thighs. He pulled you closer to his face.

"Sit down", he said.

Did he want you to sit on his face?
You did as he told you and then you felt his tongue on your clit. Circling. Pulling in and out.

Bucky had you screaming his name. You were begging him to stop but he didn't until you came. Over and over again.

Then he finally released you. He lifted you up and pressed his length into you. You gasped. It was big and it hurt even after all the teasing. He slammed you against the next wall and fucked you roughly. He was a super soldier. He could even do a handstand while having sex.

He thrusted into you. He moaned your name while you bit his neck. He went faster and faster. You moaned and screamed. You were a mess under his touch.

Finally he lost speed. His breathing was fast and he thrusted into you, becoming slower and slower.

You felt something warm insdide you. He finally came.

He carried you to the bed before he pulled out. Then he laid you down.

"Did I hurt you?", he askes slowly.

"Are you joking Barnes? This was the best sex I ever had"

You pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"I would love to do that more often", he grinned at you.

"Same but only if I can call myself the girlfriend of the winter soldier"

Bucky smiled and kissed you.

"You can"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 393 35
This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite characters. They can be Reader X character...
506K 7.1K 93
Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of everyone's favorite captain. Requests welcome...
153 30 10
Hi I am Andrea Stark, Yes a real Stark, you can stop fangirling over me now :) Yea thank you. Anyway here's my life story not exactly my life story m...
24.2K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...