Private Show || YoonMin

By jimgi_d

Yoongi is a famous rapper who hires Jimin, a high end stripper, to dance for him. They told each other it wa... More

introduction
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Sex talk
10k
f o u r t e e n
30k
f i f t e e n
50K
I'm Sorry
s i x t e e n
one shot
Long time no post
I suck at updating

e i g h t

28.6K 1.3K 2.5K
By jimgi_d

Jimin sighed as he looked out the window and saw the lights the buildings provided move past him. Drops of rain hit the window causing the lights to seem more exaggerated than they actually are.

"Why did I choose to become a stripper," Jimin sighed. Taehyung patted his knee which made Jimin turn around to face him.

"Jimin, it's okay. Remember you needed the job in the beginning so this is-"

"I know I needed the money Tae, but why do I keep doing it now? I earned enough money to last me a long time. I could go to college, get a decent ass education and make money the right way, not dancing in front of strangers practically naked while they drool all over me."

Jimin ran his hands through his pink hair, pulling some strands of it to calm himself down. He didn't know why he kept selling his body for money, it wasn't necessary anymore. Before, Jimin had to support his family, his little brother and mom after his dad abandoned them.

After his father had left, his mom was left completely heartbroken and fell into major depression. Seeing his mom that way broke Jimin's heart but he was sixteen, he didn't know what to do. Jimin was too young and inexperienced to actually get a job that could feed him, his brother and his mom, so when he saw an appealing advertisement in the newspaper that promised to pay a lot of money, Jimin had to check it out.

He still remembered the moment he walked into the strip club like it was yesterday. Men with built bodies swinging around the pole as other men watched them in awe and a little drool spilling from their mouths. The smell of sex, cigarettes, and alcohol penetrating Jimin's nostrils as he walked through the land of perdition up until the sixteen-year-old went to the bar where he looked out of place since he was still a child.

Jimin remembers how his ex-boss came out of his office, a big guy with chest hair and a red velvet shirt with black dress pants and a cigarette in his mouth. That man was the cliché strip club owner except he was actually real and Jimin had to work for him.

Shivers went down Jimin's back as he remembered the horrible three months he spent at Daddy's Darlings. It was a pathetic name, but that's where he worked. Throughout those months, dirty old men who cheated on their partners every day, came in to see the new "piece of meat."

Back then, Jimin was a small framed boy with some abs and biceps showing but nothing as impressive as the others who worked there. He guessed that's why people liked him so much, because of the innocence that oozed out of him. The sixteen-year-old boy was out of place from the rest, he was small framed, had chubby cheeks, and young, that's why he gained so much attention. Men doubled, tripled and even quadrupled the price to get a night with Jimin and as much as Jimin's boss begged him to do it, he wouldn't. Then one night, a client went too far with Jimin making him quit on the spot.

"Hey Tae," Jimin asked as he huffed warm air onto the window making it fog up and then drawing a heart when a broken line in the middle.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember when one of my clients, back when I first started, tried to rape me." Jimin's relaxed way of saying what happened to him broke Taehyung's heart and as much as he hated to remember that time, more importantly, that day, he still remembered each and every moment of it.

"Y-yeah, I remember," Taehyung stuttered at the memory of that horrible night.

"Remember how I was screaming for help, my face pinned to the brick wall while he was giving me a hickey on my neck. Remember how nasty it was? How after he pulled my pants down and tried to insert himself into me and then you came along to save me?"

Jimin felt the car make a sudden stop, making him look out to the windshield for the first time since they got in the car. Taehyung was waiting for the light to turn red but the only thing red was his face.

"Jimin, why the fuck are you even talking about this shit," Taehyung asked raising his voice at Jimin. "You know how much it sucks to remember that shit so why torture yourself by thinking about it? You haven't thought about it in ages so why bring it up now?"

Jimin stared at Taehyung, shocked by his sudden lash out but he quickly went back to his spot near the window.

"I know it sounds bad, but the only reason why I'm talking about it is because of Yoongi." Taehyung pressed the brake harshly causing both of their bodies to move forward and then back to their seat again.

"Don't tell me he tried to-"

"No, no, it's nothing like that. It's just that I'm comparing the two scenarios and now that I look at it, Yoongi was so sweet to me. Yoongi asked for my permission so many times that I lost count. I told him I wasn't that experienced and so he went easy on me."

Jimin looked back at Taehyung who only kept his eyes on the road. The car began moving again when the light turned green, causing Jimin to stare at the window again.

"You know, after what happened six years ago, I promised myself I would become better at reading people, so that will never happen again. That's when I made the promise that I would never sleep with a client and yet, all of that when away for Yoongi."

Jimin heard Taehyung sigh, and before he knew it, he was parked right outside his next client's location.

"Jimin, have you ever thought that I don't know, you have feelings for Yoongi?"

Jimin looked at his friend with a serious face before he let out a laugh. Taehyung, on the other hand, didn't find any humor in the situation.

"You're funny if you think I like Yoongi," Jimin said through his laughter. Taehyung looked at his friend and laughed because he was so obvious when he tried to deny his feelings.

"What are you laughing at now," Jimin curiously asked. Taehyung continued to laugh at the serious face his friend now hand, and he was the one laughing.

"It's just funny how you think you can lie about your feelings to me. Jimin, I know you like the back of my hand, you cannot say you don't have feelings for Yoongi when you do. Maybe it was just for the sex but some feelings are in there, and you fucking know it."

Jimin sighed and nodded his head.

"You're right, I do have feelings for Yoongi, but it is only because of the sex. I don't know why but I just want to have sex with him again. Is that weird?"

Taehyung chuckled before he placed his hand on his friend's knee and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"No, it's not weird. It's completely normal. When I first had sex, I craved it almost all the times afterward. It's the hormones, but I promise that it'll calm down after a while. Just be sure to not do anything you'll regret with a client okay?"

Jimin nodded his head as he placed his hand on the door and opened it. He stepped out onto the payment and got out of the car making sure he put his mask on his face to avoid recognition. Of course, Jimin wasn't an idol yet, but the people who he worked for were famous, and if anybody caught him walking about of someone's apartment, it would ruin the client and his chances of becoming an idol in the future.

Jimin walked up the stairs that lead to a revolving door and went inside. When Jimin got to the elevator, he pressed a certain number that the client gave Taehyung and it caused the elevator to quickly close the door, and it began moving up. Jimin saw the number of floors go higher and higher and he still wasn't to where he needed to be.

Finally, when a big 50 appeared at the top of the elevator, it stopped, and the doors opened revealing a long hallway with no doors on either side of it except one at the end of it. A shiver travel through Jimin's body as he felt everything was going to go wrong. Immediately, he texted the recent person on his phone sending the address and the code, then placing his phone in his pocket.

As Jimin approached the door, his nerves got the best of him and hesitated before putting his hand on the doorknob revealing a tall, slim man standing by the window of the room. Jimin tried to be as quiet as possible as he inspected the room and realized it wasn't possible for someone to actually stay in this place. The pink haired man shook his head to get all the negative thoughts out and cleared his throat to speak.

"Hi um, you ordered a private dance," Jimin said barely audible. The man turned around revealing his appearance which seemed to attract Jimin. The man gave Jimin a smile before leaving the window and going to meet him.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook, it's nice to meet you uh,"

"Jimin."

"Ahh Jimin, okay. Well look, you can make yourself comfortable and whenever you're ready to start, you can. Is that okay?"

Jimin was mesmerized by the smile that his client gave him, but he still nodded.

Jimin took off his long coat revealing dark dress pants that felt tight around his defined thighs and gluts. The shirt Jimin was wearing was a burgundy dress shirt that was purposely tight around his body accompanied with a black tie. Jimin smiled when he heard a small gasp coming from the other man. The stripper placed his things out on the table that was oddly placed at the corner of the room before he faced his client.

"Hey Jimin, I'm sorry for the room, it's just that I didn't have time to book a nice one and so I got stuck with this one. It's pretty shitty if you ask me but this is what I got. It still has a Bluetooth stereo though, so music isn't a problem."

"Speaking of music, do you have a song you want me to dance to," Jimin asked seductively. The man looked at Jimin with wide eyes, and Jimin saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. Jimin bit his lip and started swaying his hips as he walked towards Jungkook.

Jungkook walked backward until he sat on a chair. Jimin smiled in satisfaction seeing how nervous Jungkook was and got close to his ear, purposely breathing on it before whispering "turn on the music."

Jungkook shivered from Jimin's words and nodded, quickly getting off of the chair and going towards the sound system. Jimin stayed behind, standing in his place as he watched jungkook nervously turn on the sound system and connect his phone to it. The pink haired man swayed his leg as he waited and moments later Feel It by Jacquees started to play.

Jimin closed his eyes and started to feel the song, while he did that, Jungkook moved to the chair he was once sitting on. When Jimin opened his eyes, he noticed Jungkook patiently waiting for Jimin. Jimin smirked and walked towards Jungkook's body before dropping down at his legs and using his fingers to tease Jungkook. The pink haired man smiled when jungkook had a dazed look on his face before standing up and slowly unbuttoning his shirt while swaying his hips to the song.

Thankfully, Jimin timed everything perfectly so when Jacquees started to sing, his shirt was already off.

Tell me why you wanna be bad
Tell me why you wanna be bad, babe
Sweating why you calling me daddy

Jimin led towards Jungkook's ear and whispered daddy, making Jungkook hold onto the chair making his knuckles turn white. Jimin used him recently taken off the tie to tease Jungkook with it but got so caught up with his actions that he used it to cover Jungkook's eyes.

Giving you the best you ever had, babe
Making me feel like you never had it
Stretching you out like you are elastic

The words of the song made Jimin remember his night with Yoongi. Soon enough, Jungkook's face started forming into Yoongi, making Jimin bite his lip. The pink haired man used his hands and placed them behind him as he used them as support before going down on Jungkook's leg and swaying his hips as he stood up.

Since Jungkook couldn't see anything, Jimin thought it was wise to leave his pants on so he continued dancing, making sure that jungkook could feel his movements not just see them.

Jimin grabbed both of Jungkook's shoulders before walking in between his legs and sat on his lap making the blindfolded man hiss.

Jimin slowly moved his hands from Jungkook's shoulders to his arms and moved them towards his chest. Jungkook let out a small gasp, and his pants felt tighter underneath Jimin.

Jimin used his legs to scoot closer to Jungkook's body, purposefully rubbing their thighs against one another until their bodies were inches away from each other.

Tell me why you wanna be bad?
Tell me why you wanna be bad, babe
With the shots, pow, pow, you bust off like an Uzi
Think I'm gonna need another mag, babe
Back that ass up on me like I'm Juvie
'Bout nothing but action in this movie
It's going down, turn around, let me feel your booty

As soon as Lloyd said booty, Jimin moved Jungkook's hands and placed them on his ass. A smile formed on Jungkook's face as he gave Jimin a little squeeze. The stripper felt his client's member under him and decided to use the opportunity to grind on his body and creating friction between the two of them.

Jungkook grunted, and Jimin let a small moan escape his lips which made Jungkook's member grow. Jimin continued to fantasize about Yoongi instead of Jungkook, who was actually in front of him.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's ass and guided him up and down like if they were actually having sex, making it almost impossible for Jimin to keep himself under control. Jimin felt the urge to kiss Jungkook, but he knew it was wrong, so he didn't.

The song was now repeating the chorus again, which meant it was close to finishing. Jimin took the time to tease Jungkook, breathing against his neck. Jungkook let out a frustrated groan and let go of Jimin's ass to take off the Jimin's tie that was covering his vision. The stripper saw the hunger in his eyes, and to his surprise, his eyes responded with the same reaction.

As the music came to a stop, both men were left panting, staring into each other's eyes until Jungkook grabbed Jimin's cheeks and pressed his lips against the strippers. Jimin hesitated to kiss his client back, but his hormones got the best of him, so he ended up doing it anyway.

The song began to play in the background again as both men were now too deep into the kiss to stop. Jungkook broke the kiss and began to kiss Jimin's neck, making the stripper moan. Both of them were too focused on what was going on that neither of them noticed the door open.

Jungkook stopped to look at Jimin's reaction, but the reaction he saw was someone else who looked nothing like Jimin.

"What the fuck Jimin," Yoongi yelled behind Jimin. Jimin immediately opened his eyes, and all the color left his face. The pink haired man immediately got off of his client and faced Yoongi.

"Yoongi I promise it's not what it looks like I-"

"So you're saying that I didn't walk in on you almost fucking one of your clients even though that's your number one rule," Yoongi spat, never taking his eyes off of Jungkook.

"Hyung I promise I wasn't going to do anything I just, I just got caught up in the moment and I-"

"Get your things and let's go." The growl in Yoongi's stern voice turned Jimin on as well as scared him half to death. Jimin nodded his head in agreement and began to pick up his things. The pink haired man put on his burgundy shirt that was on the floor and then walked over to Jungkook who had his tie in his hand.

"I'm sorry," Jimin secretly mouthed. Jungkook didn't even pay attention to him because he was too scared to take his eyes off of Yoongi's death glare. The client gave Jimin his tie, and the stripper put it on, then, he placed his wallet and phone into his pockets and fixed his hair before he signaled to Yoongi that he was ready to go.

Jimin was heading out the door before he remembered Jungkook needed to pay him. "Wait, Hyung, he still needs to pay m-"

"I'll pay for him. Let's fucking go, now," Yoongi said in a demanding tone. Jimin put his head down on defeat and followed Yoongi to the elevator.

When the elevator arrived, and they went inside, it was the two of them the whole way down. Jimin occasionally stole a glance at Yoongi's way to see if his expression had changed, but it didn't.

When they reached the lobby floor, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and lead him to his car, still saying nothing. During the car ride home, Jimin felt stupid as he recalled his actions.

Jimin knew that he shouldn't have even done most of the things he did. The stripper knew he never would've gone that far with a client, but because he thought of Yoongi while he did those actions, he couldn't help it. Of course, Jimin wasn't going to tell Yoongi that he thought of him because they're not even together, so it'll be weird if he did.

When Jimin noticed, they were already parked outside of Yoongi's house.

"Let's go," Yoongi demanded. Jimin looked at the time, and it wasn't even 10 pm yet, and he had other clients he had to go to.

"Hyung I still have other clients, I can't," Jimin murmured, hoping that Yoongi wouldn't hear him, but he knew the rapper did hear when he turned around and glared at him.

"I'm not asking for your permission," Yoongi said coldly. "Besides, I already called Taehyung and told him you might be in trouble so he told me that when I got you, I could bring you to my house. There's nowhere to run baby, you're stuck with me." Yoongi gave Jimin a small smirk as he saw the strippers face turn to shock.

Jimin froze for a moment but then regained consciousness and followed Yoongi into the house.

"My room," was all Yoongi had to say to put Jimin on high alert.

Jimin swallowed his saliva in hopes to moisten his throat, but it was too dry to help. The stripper followed the rapper up the stairs to his room, and when they got there, Jimin was the first to step inside while Yoongi followed closing the door behind him.

Once inside, the tension in the air seemed to me suffocating. Jimin looked at the floor and then his gaze went to Yoongi's feet until he saw him walk away somewhere. Jimin looked up and noticed Yoongi was walking towards his sound system and moments later, Feel It echoed throughout the room.

A small gasp escaped Jimin when he heard the beginning of the song again, and fear began to overtake his body as he watched Yoongi approach him.

"Bed," Yoongi demanded, and Jimin quickly obliged. Jimin got onto the bed and then froze when he saw Yoongi taking off his shirt. Yoongi then immediately jumped on the bed and ripped Jimin's own shirt off, leaving him the exact same way he was with Jungkook.

"Hyung, I needed this shirt-"

"Shut up."

Jimin pressed his lips together and let Yoongi do whatever he wanted. Jimin looked up at the ceiling but was quickly covered my Yoongi's face as the rapper connected their lips. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, pulling him closer, and opened his mouth to give Yoongi a pass to explore his mouth.

Yoongi had broken the kiss before they advanced anymore, leaving both of them panting. Yoongi leaned into Jimin, causing the younger to close his eyes and prepare for another kiss, but was surprised when he didn't feel anything. Instead, Yoongi breathed close to Jimin's ear, sending shivers throughout the stripper's body.

"I bet your client didn't kiss you as I do," Yoongi whispered. Jimin hitched his breath and shook his head.

"He didn't, I promise you're the only one I want to kiss me," Jimin's protest came out almost like a plea.

Instead of answering, Yoongi began to kiss Jimin's neck, purposely leaving bite marks, which Jimin could feel, in his trail. The pink haired man let out a moan in desperation, and Yoongi stopped and went to the same place close to Jimin's ear, where he was earlier.

"I bet your client couldn't make you moan as I do."

Jimin closed his eyes and bit his lip trying to suppress the whine he wanted to let out.

"He didn't Yoongi I swear, he didn't. I'm sor-"

Yoongi shut Jimin up by placing his lips on his, making Jimin moan in satisfaction. Their exaggerated breaths as they kissed could be heard, but thankfully no one was in the house to hear them.

Yoongi broke the kiss only to go down on Jimin's body, leaving a trail of kisses down his chin, neck, pectorals and abs, to the hem of his dress pants.

Jimin curiously looked down and saw Yoongi undoing his pants and taking them off, revealing Jimin's hard member. Yoongi grabbed it and without warning, began to lick Jimin's precum off his tip. Jimin let out a satisfactory moan since he's finally getting what he craved and let Yoongi do his thing.

Yoongi inserted all of Jimin's member in his mouth until it reached the back of his throat, never once taking his eyes off of Jimin, even though he wasn't paying attention. As Yoongi bobbed his head up and down Jimin's member, Jimin held onto the bedsheets with so much force that his knuckles turned white.

Jimin made the mistake of looking down to see what Yoongi was doing, and found himself mesmerized by the sight of Yoongi between his legs. Yoongi's beautiful lips wrapped around Jimin, saliva on the corners of his mouth and his brown eyes pierced through Jimin's entire being. The sight made Jimin go closer to coming, but he knew he could hold on a while longer.

Yoongi took Jimin out of his mouth only to put one of Jimin's testicles into his mouth and then the other. Jimin moaned louder giving Yoongi a cue that he was close so Yoongi placed him in his mouth again but used his hand to rub him as well. The rapper tightened his grasp on Jimin's member as well as sucked in his lips more, making Jimin open his mouth, but no noise came out.

"Come on Jimin," Yoongi growled, "come for me baby."

Yoongi's words were Jimin's undoing, and soon, Jimin's senses were blurred. His body was convulsing, his back arched and white liquid shot out of his member. Yoongi continued to pump Jimin as he rode his high and then stopped when the stripper finally let out a gasp.

Yoongi hovered over Jimin, and when Jimin came back to his senses, he kissed the stripper, leaving him at a loss for words. Again, Yoongi broke the kiss and moved to the spot next to Jimin's ear.

"And I know for a fucking fact that your little client will never make you come as I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my favorite chapter, and I'm not sorry about it. Thank the song bc this was me when I first heard it

I'm not sorry lmao 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 9.8K 44
Min Yoongi is a seasoned detective, working on a complex case. He's cold, stubborn and short tempered, and absolutely hates people. He especially h...
252K 8.6K 55
Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one knows about that until she stripped for him...
12.8K 546 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
20K 716 36
Min Yoongi, a closed up junior in college that can't seem to fall in love. It's the beginning of the year and freshman are ready to start their colle...