Travel Tales: Hawai'i [BoyxBo...

By panda_lover____

[COMPLETE] Book 1 of the Travel Tales Series Josh and his family are going to Hawai'i on the last week of win... More

Chapter 1 - He's a What?!
Chapter 2 - Cold Pool, Hot Lifeguards
Chapter 3 - Fat, Old Chicks and Sexy Hawaiian Men
Chapter 4 - Joshua Kaden Anderson
Chapter 5 - My Brother, My... Boyfriend?
Chapter 6 - It Gets Even Worse...
Chapter 7 - A... Date?
Chapter 8 - I'm Sorry...
Chapter 9 - MY Josh
Chapter 11 - Something's Up
Chapter 12 - Mom?
Chapter 13 - Coming Out
Chapter 14 - My Love
Chapter 15 - Double Date?
Chapter 16 - I'll See You Soon...
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - THAT Much

1.5K 48 3
By panda_lover____

Josh's POV

It was already 6PM. After our little talk in the coffee shop, Brandon and I have gotten even closer. It turns out there were a lot more things about us that we had in common. We liked the same bands, we both enjoyed the same type of foods, we have the same type of fashion style. We're really compatible. He really does put up a good competition from Micah.

Brandon was on his phone texting Micah to come over. I wonder if he already told him about the incident. How would he react? How would he react if he found out that Trent was the one his girlfriend had an affair with? Don't get me wrong, I'm attracted to both of these guys. I don't want to be confused anymore though. After today's events, my mind's completely cleared up of my feelings with Trent. He's an asshole.

I set my hand on the table after taking a sip from my cup. Brandon had finished texting Micah and put his phone away. He tried to cover my hands with his, but I instinctively pulled my hand away. I was shocked at my own reaction.

"I'm sorry. I— I just don't feel comfortable being touched by anyone anymore." The words came out of my mouth without me even thinking about it. I don't get it. Just a while ago, Brandon was squeezing the hell out of me in a tight hug, but why do I feel uncomfortable now? Why did I just pull away from his touch? I know he meant well, but why am I so afraid of being touched?

Stupid Trent. My blood came to a boil as images of the incident flashed in my mind. What the hell was he thinking? Why would he do that to me?

"It's ok, Josh. I understand." Silence filled the room. None of us bothered to try to break it; none of us felt like ruining the current mood. It was silent, but it was a comfortable silence, if that makes sense. "So... You leave the day after tomorrow, huh?"

"Yeah." I forgot. We were only on this island for 7 days. I have to go back to Los Angeles on Saturday. Why can't I just leave without having any connections with Brandon or Micah? "How did you know?"

"Go on a date with me." What? Why didn't he answer my question?

My eyes widened with shock. "W-w-what?" My question came out as a stutter. I tried to look up at him, but something about it made me feel, different. It might be the surprise that he actually asked me that question, but his bluntness somehow made me blush.

"Josh, I've liked you since the first time I bumped into you. All those times were not accidents, Josh.  I did them on purpose so you would notice me."

"Why didn't you just approach me?"

"It's not that easy for me. I'm not the most sociable person to be able to do that kind of thing, especially to those I'm attracted to. Josh, you've always had my attention every time you come in the scene. Never once have I ever not noticed you when you were around. It's actually pretty hard not to pay attention to you."

That about did it for me. Strangely, I've been feeling the same way. Something about Brandon always made me curious about him. I wanted to know more. Maybe it's those winks that he flashed me every time he did bump into me. I couldn't help but start to notice him. Unfortunately, I never did have the courage to confront him. He would always try to get my attention, but I never seemed to think much of it. That was until now, when he told me he liked me.

"I hope you don't find this creepy, but I was the one who found your lost room key. I used it to my advantage and swiped it on the system to find out more about you before you had the chance to get it replaced."

"I don't know about you, but that sounds creepy to me."

"I know... I'm sorry. But that just goes to show how much I struggled to talk to you. Instead of meeting up with you and properly introducing myself to get to know more about you personally, I stalked you using the resort's computer system.

"And you know the time you almost drowned? I was there because I knew you were headed to the infinity pool. I wanted to see you more, so I made an excuse to stay there by talking to the lifeguard. He was actually one of my best friends. I came up to him and talked about you. You were busy creeping on the passersby though, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I was actually so scared when you started flailing around in he water. When you lost consciousness, I about lost it. I was scared of what might happen to you; but that fear turned itself into a reason why I shouldn't panic. I needed o save you because stupid Devon was too shocked at everything that was going on."

I didn't know that. He was watching me from afar? Sound creepy to me, but then, again, I shouldn't be talking. I was the one taking stolen shots of people I don't even know. How come I didn't notice him looking at me though?

"I couldn't make a move to talk to you because I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know if you were gay! And if you were, I don't know how I'd feel if you rejected me."

Wow. If he fears my rejection that much, then he must really like me. 

"When you told me about your situation, about Trent and your guys' past, I fell even deeper for you. I felt myself getting angrier with every word you said, I wish I didn't just knock him out onto the pavement." I chuckled at was he said.

"What's funny."

"I'm sorry Brandon, I didn't know you liked me that much." I shrugged.

"Well, why wouldn't I? From what I know, you're hot, sexy, cute, you're a very nice person, and I'm sure you do everything you can to keep those around you happy."

He thinks I'm hot, sexy, and cute? "Please, I'm not that attractive," I said.

"Are you kidding? Have you not seen yourself on a mirror?" I felt myself blush at his words. "But everything you said only made me curious about you. The time we spent today getting to know each other, it left me wanting to know more about you. So I want to take you out on a date."

"Really? But why now, Brandon? What gave you the courage to finally talk to me about this?"

"I've known you were leaving soon for a while. And while II was battling myself whether I should ask you out or not, I realized I was just wasting time. I wanted to take you out before you left. I didn't want to skip out on this chance."

Honestly, I really couldn't understand why Brandon liked me this much. I'm a mess. I was in a stupid fucked up relationship with a horny bastard who couldn't keep his pants on for a second, yet he falls for stupid old me. What he said though really got to me. I liked this feeling of being important. I liked the feeling of being cared for (in a romantic way). I liked the way Brandon spoke about me.

"So, would you go out with me?" he asked again. Just then, I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around to see who it was. Micah.

"Josh? Can I speak to you outside?" I nodded to him and followed him out to he parking lot. "Are you really gonna go out with him?"

"I don't know yet, Micah. But I think so. He’s starting to grow on me,” I admitted. Micah’s face fell with a slight frown.

“What about me?”

My heart sank at his question. What about him? How did I feel about him? Honestly, he’s attractive as hell and he has helped me cope with my Trent problem. Unfortunately, I think only thought of him as an older brother. An older brother that I’m comfortable making out with. Ugh. That will not be happening again. 

“I’m sorry, Micah,”

“Can’t you at least give me a chance?”

A light bulb went off in my mind after asking his question. I wasn’t really sure how I felt about Micah, but I was pretty sure I only see him as an older brother. Putting him next to Brandon, he’s a great candidate to be my boyfriend. However, I can’t be certain of my feelings for either of them. Seeing that I’ll only be here for one more full day, I don’t think I’ll have time to go out with both of them to make a decision. At the same time I’m not sure how I feel about getting together with either of them if they both live in Hawaii. I’m not so much into long distance relationships. I’m convinced they don’t last very long.

“I would if I could, but I leave in two days. I feel so bad for not even giving you a chance, but you have to understand that I also completely don’t know how I feel about Brandon. I don’t even think we’ll click, because as far as I’m concerned, long distance relationships are never pleasant.”

“Let me in on your guys’ date.”

“What?”

“I want to go with you guys on your date. It’ll be a double date, except we’re both dating you.”

“Didn’t you hear what I just said? I don’t think I want a long distance relationship, Micah.”

“There’s always a way to fix that.”

“Like how? Move with me to California?”

“That’s a possibility.”

My eyes widened at his suggestion. “My family doesn’t know about me yet, Micah.”

“We’ll deal with that too, but not until later. We’ll have plenty of time.”

I gave up, sighing in defeat. “Fine. We’ll see what Brandon thinks about this first.”

I left Micah outside the coffee shop and went back in with Brandon. His face brightened up as soon as his eyes connected with mine. He looked so cute with his wide smile. His dimples gave him an innocent look, but his wide build tipped him off as a sex beast in bed. I came up closer to him with Micah trailing behind me and sat on a chair across from Brandon.

“What was that about?” he asked.

“Micah wanted to join us on our date tomorrow.”

“What? Why?” he said with a frown.

“Because, he doesn’t have time to date both of us separately. So I asked him to let me join so he can make a decision between us,” Micah interrupted.

“Wait, you like Josh too?”

“Yup,” Micah said, popping the ‘p’ at the end of the word.

Brandon held a thoughtful face for a minute and finally spoke up. “Fine. May the best man win.”

“Aha, we already know who’s best.”

I didn’t bother interrupting them. It kinda felt good having to guys fight for you. They’re both really hot too. But I can only have one of them. Such a pity.

“So why did you guys call me again?” Micah asked.

“Did you know that Alice was cheating on you with Trent?” I asked him

Micah looked confused for a few moments. “Well I knew she was cheating with a Trent.”

“She was cheating with Trent, my ex-boyfriend.”

“Wait, how did you know this?”

“He came up to me today, Micah. He went to the hotel and tried to rape me. He tried to take away my backdoor virginity against my will. If Brandon wasn’t there in time, he probably would have succeeded,” I said with a slight monotonous tone. Just saying it out of my mouth made me feel somewhat dead inside. Yes, I did plan on losing my virginity to Trent, but not in that way. After our little quarrel, he didn’t appeal to me anymore. I don’t even know why he wanted me back; it seemed like he was having the time of his life with Alice.

Micah’s face reddened with anger. His eyes were flushed with fury and his hand balled up into fists. I can see his whole body trembling now. Trent probably won’t be able to escape his wrath. Micah might be ripped, but he always came off to me as a little kitten. He had a very soft side to him that just knew how to take care of people. I didn’t see him as a violent person though. This side of him was boldly showing now; he was looking pretty sexy.

“I’m gonna kill him,” he said, standing up to walk towards the door.

* * * * * * *

A/N: So, from now on, updates for this story will be posted every Friday!... It's coming to a close and I really need to think about how I want to end this story... I hope you guys stay until the end! Voice your thoughts and opinions on the story below!

Vote! Comment! Fan!

-panda_lover_1996

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 24.9K 34
Tobias just went through a breakup with a girl he's dated for years. The idea of him even being in a relationship, was crazy for people to even think...
1.6K 117 11
For 17-year-old high school senior Evan Brooks, life could be better. He's a social outcast at school, stuck in a rural small town he never wanted to...
16.3K 313 50
Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! ~ A wild ride from hate to love. ~ Wilder Nichols, a homopho...
43 14 14
Fem! Alex Alex is a teenage romantic with stories to tell of back in Hawaii and Jack loves to listen and write about his stories and doesn't understa...