Never have I ever (Avengers)

lxhxhxc tarafından

Do not read if you're underaged... You joined the Avengers. One friday night Tony has a great idea about a ga... Daha Fazla

1- Prologue
2 - Peter Parker (cut)
3 - Thor (cut)
3 - Thor (smut)
4 - Bucky Barnes (cut)
4 - Bucky Barnes (smut)
5 - Loki (cut)
5 - Loki (smut)
6 - Tony (cut)
6 - Tony (Smut)
7 - Steve Rogers (cut)
7 - Steve Rogers (smut)
8 - Doctor Strange (cut)
8 - Doctor Strange (smut)
9 - Peter Quill (cut)
9 - Peter Quill (smut)

2 - Peter Parker (smut)

103K 1.5K 4.6K
lxhxhxc tarafından

Some innocuous stuff was said, but Tony wanted it to be more teasing.

"Never have I ever kissed someone", Steve said finally after Tony forced him to ask something more private.

Everyone took a sip.

Tony gazed at Vision.

"Wanna tell us who it was?", Tony grinned at him.

Wanda gave him a unsure look.

"I prefer not to", Vision said calm as ever.

"We know it was Wanda", Clint shouted.

Wanda's face turned blood red and everyone started laughing. She hid her face in Vision's shoulder. Even Loki smiled.

"Well okay. Next one! Bucky. Please", Wanda said.

"Never have I ever had a crush on someone of our team", Bucky grinned.

You looked around. Vision, Wanda, Bruce, Nat, Tony, Clint and Peter. Everyone took a sip.

"OH this is interesting!", Tony jumped off the couch and looked at everyone.

"Vision and Wanda of course. Clint?"

"Well before I had to work with Nat I really had a crush on her", Clint said as he winked at Natasha.

She just took a sip of her Vodka.

"Banner?"

"Same as Clint", Bruce said a bit shy.

"Natasha?", you asked.

"Bruce."

Everyone laughed. Oh this game was really fun.

"Who's your crush Tony", Steve asked. He rised an eyebrow.

"Nat and (y/n) are on my top list. And one of them will belong to me someday", Tony laughed.

You were familar with Tony's way of talking. You just rolled your eyes - again.

Nat threw a pillow at him.

"Stop lying. I know you just want to get drunk", Nat shouted.

"Spider-boy. Who's it?", Clint asked Peter.

"UH. Eh..."

"Come on Spidey", Natasha said.

"Well... This is soooo embarrassing"

Peter's face turned bright red.

"There are only three women in here. Or are you...", Thor said.

"No I am not gay Thor."

Peter gave you an akward look. He was your age.

He looked around. He swallowed.

"Well. It's (y/n)..."

Everyone bursted out laughing expect you. Your face turned the same shade of red as Peter's. His face was terrified.

Peter got up and walked out of the room. He didn't say a word.

"Come back spider", Tony shouted while laughing.

You got up to follow Peter.

"Peter!"

He just walked without looking back. He must have been so embarrassed.

The others laughed so loud you could still hear them on the corridors.

"Come on Peter. That's nothing to feel bad or weird about"

He stopped.

"Oh yeah it is. I thought I would tell you that someday. Out of Stark Tower. On a date probably. But not in front of the whole team. I don't even know if you like me!"

He didn't turn around at all.
You walked close to him and laid your hands on his shoulders.

He was taller than you. You felt his body shaking under your touch.

"Petey", you said with a calm voice.
"Why don't you just ask if I like you?"

Now he turned around. Peter looked in your (e/c) eyes. His face was filled with disbelief.

"Do you like me?"

You softly laid your hands around his neck. His eyes were locked to yours. You smiled at him.

He was clearly one of the good looking guys in the Avengers team. His hazel brown eyes were stunning. You never looked at him like that. You liked him before and he surely was a interesting person.

"Yes. Yes I do", you whispered.

Before you were able to react Peter pressed his lips on yours.

His breathing was heavy.

He pulled you closer. His chest pressed against your breasts.

Then he let go.

"Dear god. I am sorry!"

You pulled his shirt so he came closer again.

"If I wouldn't want this... I wouldn't have followed you..."

Your lips were locked to Peter's. The kiss got more and more intense...

And then Tony broke the kiss.

"Stark. Leave us alone", you hissed.

Tony just smirked at you before he bursted out laughing. Then he left.

"He's already pretty drunk", Peter said.

You pulled him into another kiss.

"Maybe we go somewhere more private?", Peter asked between your kisses.

You nodded and so you followed him to his bedroom...

~

Peter fumbled with his keys as he pressed you against the door. He managed to open it. He pushed you inside and closed the door behind him.

There you stood. In the middle of Peter's room. Your hands tangled i  his hair. You were making out passionately.

Peter's lips made their way to your neck. His hands dangerously close to your bra.
You gasped as he hit your sweet spot.

"P...Peter", you stuttered.

He smiled and bit your neck. His hands wandered down to your butt.
Then he lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist.

You never thought about falling for a boy so fast. But Peter seemed to different.

He slowly walked to his bed, sucking on your bottom lip.
He laid you down on the bed before he tossed away his shirt. Showing his tanned abs.

You swallowed.

What a body. He was such a tease. He smiled at you.

"Just tell me if I go too far.. I mean.."

"Peter. I wouldn't be here if it wouldn't be okay."

He climbed on top of you. His mouth attacked your neck with small but intense kisses.

He grinded his crotch against your wetness. Forcing you to moan quietly.

He groaned as you ran your hands over his chest and dug your nails in his skin. You felt his abs under your fingers. His hand stroked your waist while his other hand made its way up your shirt.

Now he went down on you. He placed kisses on your belly. One after one after one. He pulled your shirt over your head and used it as handcuffs.

"Stay just like this", he said.

Your hands were tied over your head as Peter started kneading your breasts. He unclipped your bra and took it off slowly. You were breathing heavy. Holding back moans. You were melting under his touch.

Now he started kissing your body again. This time he went down again. He pulled down your pants leaving you in your panties. He looked at you as if he waited for permission.

You freed your hands and dug your hands in his brown hair. You slightly pressed his head down to your wetness. You really really needed this now. You couldn't wait anymore.

"Peter... please", you moaned.

He giggled and slowly inserted a finger. You gasped and grabbed the sheets.

Peter slowly pulled down your panties leaving you completely naked. His tongue softly touched your entrance. He was teasing.

"That's not fair Peter", you moaned.

"Do you really want it?", he asked with a husky voice.

"Yes", you cried out.

He slowly started circling his tongue around your clit while his fingers thrusted into you. You felt the knot in your stomach building up.

"Stop teasing", you managed to say before you started moaning again.

Peter stood up in front of you and pulled down his pants and boxer shorts. Revealing his length. And god it was huge.

Peter slowly climbed back on you. Slowly but passionately kissing your lips. You felt his tip at your entrance. You bit his lips. Then his neck. He moaned. His touch got rougher. He placed his hands on your hips and then you felt him slowly entering you. You moaned. Biting his lips.

"Ohhh god", Peter moaned.

He pushed himself as deep as possible then he started thrusting into you. He became faster and faster. You threw your head back on the mattress.

"Peter oh god. I am close"

"So am I"

You turned into a moaning mess. You felt like you couldn't resist anymore. Ans so you collapsed under Peter. Just seconds later you felt how he slowed down. And finally he came.

~

You laid there for a second. Breathing heavily. You tried to calm down from the orgasm you just had.

You looked at Peter. He laid next to you and he was sweaty. He noticed your gaze and smiled at you.

"This was just great", he panted.

"Yes it was"

Just as your lips met again a laughter in front of the door broke you apart.

"Good job Spider-boy"

It was Tony.

Dear god now we're going to hear jokes about that forever...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.2K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
18K 397 35
This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite characters. They can be Reader X character...
4.5K 131 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...
506K 7.1K 93
Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of everyone's favorite captain. Requests welcome...