Intertwined Fates (Transforme...

By LunarStar2798

*Under editing* You all know of Ratchet as the cranky Medical Officer of the Autobots. What you didn't know w... More

Beware Do Not Click On This Website
Book 1
Book 1: Chapters 1 & 2
Book 1- Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
ATTENTION
Book 1: Chapter 6
Question
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Fight for the Allspark
Last Year Home And News
Good-byes and Torture
Its Where My Thoughts Hide or MY Love
You Held Me Down but I Got Back Up
Lost It All
Field Trip
I Regret Nothing Part One of Two
I Regret Nothing Part Two of Two
AN
Say What Happened?
AN
What you know isn't always true
Reving the Sentinel Prime
Losing and gaining a friend
Ending Ties With The Autobots
Important Update
Hhheeeyyy

The Final Fight

4.6K 120 18
By LunarStar2798

"You can fly this thing right?" Sam asked Bee. That was a good question because I sure as heck was not going to be the one to fly this. Bee made a kind of signal with his hands answering Sam, "What does that, what is that, what is that?" Sam asked, "So, so. So you so, so can fly this. That feels terrible." Sam said. 

Epps walked up to him and handed him a gun, "We're right behind ya." He said to Sam. Sam took the gun and put it away, "All right, we're going in." He said as Bee fired it up and left to help get Carly. We all transformed and I swear I felt something move in me. I looked and found it was ShadowLight. Gosh he is always so sneaky. We took off and tried to make our way to the tower. I got a private comm from the girls and Hide. Funny thing was that we were ahead of the rest of the bots

"Hey Lunar how are we suppose to communicate with the rest of the team." Lightning asked.

"Don't know. Good question. Hide would you like to answer." I asked Ironhide.

"I am wondering the same. I am no longer connected to them. It seems that I have no access to the comm." Hide said.

"That sucks. Look Sam and Bee are coming down." Hayley said, "Scratch that they crashing down." She said. Sam let his grip on the jet like thing go and fell on his aft. Bee on the other hand crashed down but they were still intact from the looks of things. I heard the bots were pulling up so we transformed as Sam made his way to Carly.

Bee got out the jet like thing and stood on top of it with his gun ready. Epps and his team got out of the bots and he walked up to Sam, "Well you're crazy." Epps said.

"What is that? Is that us?"Sam asked as he pointed at a drone.

"This thing is a military UAV drone. Check to see if it's still working?" Epps asked on of the guys.

"Yeah it still got power." One of them said.

"Flight control do you copy? Can you rotate? Can you do something? Come on man work, work." Epps asked it. Epps asked again and the drone rotated, "Yes, yes. Okay, okay they can see us." Epps said. Sam pushed him away.

"Chicago is ground zero. Do you understand? You hear us? You understand?" Sam said.

Carly pushed him away, "The Sentinel Prime is here and he has components for his space bridge. They're on top of the building on the Chicago river. They're on the hot chess school investments. The pillar that controls everything. In the South- East cupola." Carly said.

"You got to destroy the pillar. You have to shoot down the pillar. Or they're going to transport Cybertron here. Do you understand?" Sam said. They finished and Optimus walked to them.

"We need to move before the fighters spot us." Optimus said, "Wait here until we scout a route ahead. Lets roll."

"Wait. We just noticed but we can not get through to you all. Just so you know." I said.

"We will have to check that out later." Optimus said.

"Okay." Was all I said. If they expect our help they ain't getting it if they contact us. I noticed that when I transformed earlier that ShadowLight ended up in my subspace. 

"Ratchet cover high?" Sideswipe said.

We followed after them and Optimus was in front of me. I was driving behind due to the fact that I really didn't feel like driving around him. Also something told me to stay back and try to keep the trailer intact or on him. The same thing from before broke through the ground and the trailer tipped over I was gonna get it but that wouldn't be an option right now. Optimus and me accelerated a bit faster and caught up to the others. I looked back and saw it was Shockwave. That is going to be hard to get.

"That is one scary ass Decepticon." Epps said. If only he had been in Russia with us when it first popped out.

"They got my trailer, I need that flight tech." Optimus said and loaded his weapon, "Shockwave can't hunt all of us at once. Wreckers we need a diversion." Optimus said.

"Lets get some."

"You got that right.

"Listen we're gonna circle around to that glass building. Well get high enough to make that rocket shot. While you guys draw his fire."  Epps said. They ran out after Que gave them something. I walked out gun and what I didn't know we each had. In we I mean Ironhide, Blade, and Lightning. We had a proton shield. so we pushed forward a lot. I heard the wreckers take off. After all the cons we were fighting were killed I  headed back to regroup with the rest.

"Those are some cool proton Shields." Sunstreaker said.

"What's the plan? Well besides taking the pillar down." Shadowblade asked. I noticed that Optimus was gone. He must've gone for the trailer.

I noticed that the building Sam and Epps were heading to was getting destroyed by Shockwaves pet. Half the building fell and it was supported by it's base and what was left of the other building close to it. We saw Optimus with his flight tech flying towards it. Optimus started to shoot at the thing and we lost sight of him for a minute until he sliced it's head off. We saw that someone shot at Optimus and he flew through the building.

"Someone needs to head over there and check on Optimus. I think he's tangled on something." I said.

Everyone looked at me weirdly but they nodded, "We sent the Wreckers." Jazz said. I looked at the couplet and saw that it was starting. I tensed a bit but we split off. I was with Jazz and Lightning while Blade was with Bee and who knows who else.

While driving around looking for con I noticed that the ships we getting sucked into the mother ships. We were shot at and I saw that it was Barricade. Jazz transformed and told us to leave him.

"Jazz I do-" I started but he cut me off. 

"Lunar go." He said.

Both Lightning and I shifted to reverse and left. While we rode I heard Ironhide say to stay away from the river. I also heard Hayley say that some were captured and taken there. Through the bond Jazz and I have I learned that both Ratchet and him were taken there. I saw that Sentinel had started the space bridge

"Lightning we have to get to the building now, before it's too late. Or we could always make our way to the bots and free them." I said. After I finished talking with Lightning I felt that someone joined the Allspark. The only way I felt this is because of the allspark power I have in me. 

"Lunar I think we should make our way to them. I know you so well and you wouldn't go against what someone said unless a loved one was there. In your case I'm guessing Ratchet and Jazz are there. Am I right?" She asked me.

"Yes you are. You only missed one thing. Your sister is there too." I said. While driving over to the river I saw that one of the ships was falling apart. We broke to where they were at and went to help Bee kill Barricade. Everyone got up and started to help finish the cons. I know one thing for sure Ratchet was sawing away at the cons. I noticed that the ship hit the building close to us and started to descend. Sam and Carly were there and I got in front of them to keep any cons from getting at them. Bee was finally able to finish Barricade when the ship crashed into the river. Once we were done we made our way across the bridge to Will's team. When we got there they had just finished taking out some cons.

"Autobots Attack!" Ratchet told us. Each and everyone of us made our way to different targets. Lightning, Blade, and me stayed close and killed together as a team. I looked up and saw that thy had started to transport Cybertron here.

We were killing a con when Sam yelled, "Optimus!" By this point some of us were taking cover when Optimus came and sliced down the ones in his way. He killed Shockwave and shot the main pillar down stopping the transportation.

"Get down here Sentinel!" Optimus said.

Sentinel jumped down, "I bring you Cybertron. Your home. And still you choose humanity." Sentinel said.

"You were the one who taught me freedom is every ones right." Optimus said and went to stab Sentinel. In the process of stabbing him Optimus pushed Sentinel into the wall of a building. 

"I will re trigger that pillar." Sentinel said. 

"Then you'll have to go through me" Optimus told him. Sentinel pushed Optimus to the floor. We started to mobilize to the pillar. Some of the bots jumped to fight Sentinel while the girls and me shot at the ships that were shooting at Optimus.

"Decepticons. Trigger the pillar." Sentinel ordered. I noticed that Sam was nowhere in sight.

"I can't hold it. The ships have us pinned." Optimus yelled and moved from where he had taken cover. The ship he had shot landed by where he had been. He tripped over a car and fell down. I saw tomahawks hit each and every ship we hadn't shot down. The pillar was reactivated again.

I jumped into fighting Sentinel with Bee and moved out the way when a soldier shot a rocket at him. Sentinel fell down and then started to crawl to get away. He turned to his alt-mode and I saw Optimus run after him. They made it to the bridge and started to fight there. From a distance I saw that Sentinel ripped Optimus right arm off. Optimus was on floor and just when it seemed that Sentinel would kill him, Megatron showed up and shot at Sentinel.

Our own priority changed to getting that pillar deactivated. The last con in our way was shot down and we had a full open way to the pillar now. Both Ratchet and me shot at the pillar and Bee tackled it. The pillar was destroyed and anything that used the space bridge was destroyed. I felt at least twelve more lost lives join the Allspark while watching Cybertron get destroyed.

We all made our way to Optimus. This time we weren't in a hurry. We all transformed and I was instantly pulled into a hug by Jazz. We weren't the only couple because after Bee was done with trying to help Sam he walked up to Blade and pulled her to him. I was surprised to see that Ironhide did the same thing to Lightning.

"You fought bravely." Ratchet told Bee. Ratchet then practically forced Jazz to let me go. Jazz did so but only because he didn't want to get wrenched. Ratchet hugged me and kept me next to him because, I quote, 'I can't trust him no more that your fully Cybertronian.' Needless to say I was laughing the whole time.

In any war. There are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our allies turn against us, but the day will never come that we foresake this planet, and its people. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 224 26
{I decided that I am rewriting this story. I will leave a mark next to the chapter names that aren't rewritten yet, so if you wanna read them before...
555 35 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
37.6K 884 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...
86.4K 1.6K 49
I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS OR THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS!! -WARNING- a lot of swearing and mature scenes! Description- Hi, my name...