Testing the Waters (studxstem...

By lesha

Mia always wondered when she'd find the one. She never really felt the need to search for Mrs. Right because... More

Pool Party
A Message
Heated Words
The Showing

A Smack to the Face

397 20 3
By lesha

Made a small edit to the last chapter. Instead of dinner, they're just going out for those who have read the last chapter.

A Smack to the Face

I was shocked to say the least. I mean, she's dressed like me. I thought she was a fem.

"Mia, you okay?" Sabrina asked before sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She wore a black polo shirt with a baggy pair of jeans, a black baseball cap and some tennis shoes. It wasn't that she wasn't still attractive, it's that she was dressed like me.

I didn't think I'd like to be dominated.

Sabrina sighed, "Mia, do you still want to come? Or should I just leave? Because your face is really telling it all right now."

Moz pushed me towards the door, "Go with her, I haven't seen you gushing about a girl in a long time so you clearly like her."

Karlie scrunched up her face, "What? Two studs can't date, that's just wrong."

Sabrina turned to her with a disgusted face on, "You sound ignorant as fuck, first of all. Second, I'm not a stud. And third, mind your damn business."

Karlie frowned, "You just gonna let her talk to me like that Moz?"

Moz rolled her eyes, "Maybe you should try shutting the fuck up sometimes then. You don't seem to know how to mind your own business."

Karlie gaped at her, "Wow." She stormed off down the hallway and a door slammed. Probably the bathroom door.

"Who told yo ass you could slam doors in my house? What bills you pay?!" I yelled down the hallway just to piss her off.

"Fuck you and your dyke girlfriend!" Karlie yelled back.

I turned around at the word "dyke" and was about to barge down the hall to the bathroom and beat her ass, "Who the fuck she think she talking to?" Sabrina grabbed my waist and pulled me into her causing my whole body to tense up.

I didn't know whether I liked this or not.

Moz rolled her eyes, "Go on your date, Mia. I'll handle Karlie."

"Maybe you should get rid of that no good hoe." I responded still leaning against Sabrina.

Why did this feel good? I hurriedly pushed away from Sabrina and her warmth. I immediately missed it.

Moz didn't respond but instead walked over to the door and opened it, "Have fun Mia. I want all the details when you get back girl."

I laughed at the inside joke, "You got it shorty."

Sabrina began to walk down the stairs of my apartment complex with me. She kept her distance from me, not knowing if I was okay with her touching me or not. I understood completely, I had pushed her off of me kind of abruptly and a bit more rough than I had intended to.

"I didn't mean to push you." I told her sincerely, "I'm sorry."

She shrugged, "It's okay. I get that reaction a lot."

"What reaction?" I asked.

She opened the car door for me and I slide into her passenger seat, not knowing whether or not I liked this or not. She closed the door and went around the car to get into the driver seat.

If I didn't like it, why did I have butterflies?

"The whole disgust reaction." She explained, "They always look disgusted and hardly ever do they actually still come on the date with me."

"I'm not disgusted," I hurriedly said to defend myself, "I was just caught off guard."

"By what? Me being dressed like you?" She asked, pulling onto the highway.

"Well, yeah." I told her, "I didn't expect you to be dressed like me. Especially after you wore that tiny ass bikini yesterday at the pool party."

"I'm not a stud, you know that right?" She told me.

"Well, yeah. I guess. I mean, I heard you say that to Karlie."

"Okay good."

"But what are you?"

"I prefer the term no label but many people would label me a stem. I'll wear girl clothes or boy clothes. Whatever I feel like wearing, whatever I'm comfortable in."

I nodded my head, unsure what to say with that. I had never been with a stem, no label, or another stud so this was all new to me. I didn't care whether or not other people did it. It didn't make you any less gay because at the end of the day, it was still two females together. Just because they both wore men's clothing didn't mean they magically grew dicks overnight.

Well, they did magically appear out of closets though.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sabrina snapping her fingers in front of my face, "Did you hear me?"

"No, sorry I was in thought."

She rolled her eyes, "Stuck in dreamville?" She joked.

I snorted a laugh, "Girl, shush. What did you say?"

All traces of the smile on her lips vanished and my heart strings tugged. I didn't like it when she pouted.

"I asked if this was something you wanted to try or if I should just give up. I don't like to be led on." Sabrina told me with a serious glint in her eyes.

I didn't know. I didn't want to pass up on Sabrina because she was such an amazing person and I knew when she took off those boxers and that baggy shirt that she had all the same parts I did but could I handle it if she was more dominate than me? I've always been the more aggressive one in a relationship in general.

"I don't know." I told her honestly, "Can we give it a shot? You know go on a few dates and stuff?" I peeked up from my eyelashes to see her chewing her lip.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Sabrina responded with a shrug.

I hope I don't end up with a boyfriend.

*~*
"I can't believe you like funnel cake." I told Sabrina with my nose scrunched up while she stuffed another piece of it into her mouth.

"I can't believe you don't like it." She said sucking the powdered sugar off of her fingers.

"Let's get on the Ferris wheel." I suggested.

She agreed and reached for my hand. I hesitantly grabbed hers and she linked our fingers. We had been walking around the fair for over an hour and she had bought me some snacks. She promised to win me a teddy bear by the end of the night, even though she had already lost five games.

It felt good to be the one getting the attention for once. Usually, I had to pay for everything and pamper whoever I took out so this was definitely different.

But a good different.

The sight was beautiful at the top of the Ferris wheel. There was nothing but an empty black sky with a few twinkling stars scattered about and lights from the fair shining below us. The people looked like ants but if you looked hard enough, you could make out the faces of some of them.

Sabrina looked at me with a huge smile, "This is beautiful. But not as beautiful as you are."

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks causing them to burn, "You're corny."

"And you're beautiful." She whispered, leaning closer to me.

"So are you." I whispered back.

If I spoke any louder, the moment would've shattered like glass.

Her warm hand cupped my cheek and she started to lean in to kiss me. Too bad that was the moment the ride attendant decided to start moving the Ferris wheel again which caused us to be jostled around and the moment to be ruined.

Thanks a lot, I thought bitterly with an eye roll that Sabrina caught and smirked at.

"You really wanted that kiss huh?" She asked, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"I did," I agreed, "But you know what I want even more?"

She leaned closer to me, "What you want even more?"

"That teddy bear."

She laughed, "I might have to buy you one because I suck at these games."

*~*

She smiled at me, "I'm glad you agreed to try this out."

"Me too." I agreed, "This has been fun."

Sabrina had walked me up to my front door and opened her arms up for a hug. We were around the same height so she wrapped her arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around her neck.

The hug was comfortable but I was used to dating girls who were shorter than me and wrapped their arms around my neck so they could look up at me.

We didn't kiss although part of me really wanted to.

"Be safe, Sabrina. Call me when you get home, ok?" I told her unlocking my apartment door.

"I will, bye babygirl." She told me with a wink.

I hadn't been called that before but for some odd reason, it gave me butterflies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...