203%: #TeamBabe

By Team_MikaReyes

Extra chapters because "Go, Babe!" More

The One Where Things Were Crazy
The One Where Mikyla Watched
The One Where Alrin Didn't Like Alyssa
The One Where Mikyla Watched (2)
The One Where Everybody Got Dimples
The One Where Alrin Got Alyssa in Trouble
The One Where Things Were Crazier
The One Where Things Were Craziest
The One Where They Separated
The One With The Unhappily Ever After
The Last One

The One Where The Tables Have Turned

6.5K 129 123
By Team_MikaReyes

Alyssa entered their house and greeted their 8-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son as if nothing was wrong. Alyssa showered their children with kisses and tickles which made Ky and Al burst in laughter before the two finally made their way towards her to also give her hugs and kisses.

Afterwards, Alyssa had told their children who were already done eating and were only playing to pack away and to follow them to the bedroom because the kids can sleepover tonight. That got Ky and Al excited while she had to sigh.

The kids sleeping with them meant that Alyssa planned to sleep away from her by keeping the children between them. Shit. It would be a long night.

"Babe, please, talk to me," she pleaded to Alyssa once they were finally inside the bedroom.

After the events earlier, Alyssa had not talked to her since. Not even when they were in the car. She knew Alyssa was fuming mad so she let Alyssa cool down. But even now, Alyssa's mood did not seem to improve at all.

She tried to approach Alyssa but Alyssa moved away and took some clothes from the closet.

"I'm taking a bath first."

Alyssa did not look at her as she went to the bathroom.

She sighed again once she heard the bathroom door locked and plopped down on the bed while clutching her head.

She would surely kill Bea tomorrow.

-

The last time where she, Alyssa, Ara, Den, Jho, and Bea were all together in the national team was also the first time it happened. After that, they were already forming their own families and the pregnancies kept some of them from joining.

It was as if years had not passed and they had not mature at all because once again, they found themselves playing a game of dares with the rest of the national team after a very tiring practice. The dares ranged from physically tiring to totally absurd. And yes, she and Bea started it all again.

Things were pretty harmless until it was Bea's turn to give the dare. She felt safe knowing Bea couldn't give her a dare because she was already done. She should have known better.

"Ate Ara," Bea said, finally picking someone. "Kiss your Daks."

She stiffened in shock, and her wife who was lying beside her sat up immediately. She followed suit. She found Den and Vic across from them already sitting up with Den giving Vic a death glare.

Alyssa was doing the same.

"Subukan mong halikan ang asawa ko, Galang, at sisiguraduhin ko sayong hindi ka na aabutan ng bukas," Alyssa threatened.

"Don't worry, Besh. I'll kill her myself," Den said even more threateningly.

"Tangina, bakit ako?! Gago ka, de Leon, ah!" Vic motioned to stand up probably to hit Bea a little but Den stopped her.

"Ang gago mo nga, Bea. Tigilan mo kami," she said.

Bea only snickered and so did the rest of their teammates.

"Killjoy," Bea said with a smirk.

They all glared at Bea, not taking the bait.

"Fine. Iba na lang," Bea said before motioning for Vic to go to her so she could whisper something.

She, on the other hand, snaked her arm around her wife who was still wearing a frown. She kissed Alyssa on her exposed shoulder.

"Ang selosa ng asawa ko," she whispered. "Mas gusto kong naka-smile ka kesa nakasimangot so tama na yan, please?"

Alyssa took a deep breath before turning to her and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"You're mine," Alyssa whispered possessively.

She kissed Alyssa on where her dimples would have shown had Alyssa been smiling. When she did, Alyssa finally smiled.

"I'm always yours naman, Babe," she said sincerely. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Alyssa replied.

Little did they know that Bea's dare still included her.

"Whisper to Ate Miks later when I tell you that she's fat," that was Bea's dare.

So when they were having team dinner, while Alyssa was getting more food from the buffet table, Vic sat down beside her. Bea sat on her other side.

"Daks," Vic started which made her turn.

Vic moved her head closer to whisper something to her. But before she could even turn her head to offer her ear, someone pushed her head forward.

Her eyes widened and the shock of feeling Vic's lips against her shocked her too much she wasn't able to process anything. After a few seconds, both she and Vic bolted away from each other. 

She really wasn't aware of how everyone was reacting. She just knew that she would have laughed on the evident fear on Vic's face as Vic stared at Den, who was all red, had she not seen Alyssa holding a plate of food on her hand seemingly about to break the plate. Alyssa's other hand was clenched into a fist.

Had anyone been laughing before that, they would have stopped the moment they felt the murderous intent Alyssa was emitting.

She hastily stood up and approached Alyssa. She took the plate and gave it to the nearest person to her. Without looking at anyone else, she grabbed Alyssa's arm and excused themselves.

Alyssa remained quiet but the fire in her eyes and the fact that Alyssa kept ignoring her scared her.

-

The sound of the knob turning jolted her to sit up. 

Alyssa came out of the bathroom wearing a loose shirt and shorts with her hair mildly dripping on the floor.

She stood up. 

"Babe, let's talk, please," she pleaded but Alyssa only walked past her.

She grabbed Alyssa's arm and made Alyssa turn to her.

"Please, Babe, don't get jealous na. I love you. Only you," she said firmly.

She leaned forward to kiss her wife but Alyssa hastily stepped back.

"And you're really going to kiss me with those lips that kissed Ara?!" Alyssa snapped.

Somehow the scene seemed too familiar to her that she scratched her head.

"Magtutoothbrush nga muna ako," she said. "And mouthwash!" She added, beating Alyssa to it.

She hastened to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and gargled some mouthwash. Three times. Just to be sure.

When she went out of the bathroom, Alyssa was still standing  near the bedroom door with her arms crossed.

"Nagtoothbrush ka? Mouthwash?"

"Yes, Babe. Thrice. So can we please talk now?" She begged.

She approached Alyssa slowly and took her wife's hands and intertwined it with hers. Alyssa let her. Good sign.

"Don't be jealous na. There's nothing to be jealous of," she said reassuringly.

It backfired because Alyssa pulled her hands away and stepped back from her again.

"Nothing to be jealous of?! I just watched you kiss Ara fucking Galang!" Alyssa hissed, making an effort to keep her voice low.

She was getting scared. She knew for a fact that Alyssa was angry and an angry Alyssa was scary as hell because it seldom happens. When it does, it felt like she could lose Alyssa anytime.

"Babe, please, calm down. What I mean is you shouldn't get jealous because it doesn't mean anything. Gago lang si Bea," she explained.

"I don't care why it happened. I care that it did! Galit na galit ako! It keeps playing in my head and I swear I just want to kill Ara right now!"

She could see how red Alyssa's face was and some of her veins were already showing. Alyssa was that angry.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I wish I could have avoided it. Believe me, I didn't want it to happen," she said solemnly.

She could still see Alyssa clenching her jaws which meant Alyssa was trying really hard to control her anger.

She stepped towards Alyssa and pulled her wife to her. She hugged Alyssa tightly even though Alyssa wasn't returning it yet.

"I love you, Babe. Ikaw lang. Ikaw lang simula noon, ikaw lang hanggang ngayon. So, please, calm down."

She felt Alyssa taking deep breaths. She also let out a little sigh of relief. Alyssa was coming back to her.

She thank God profusely when she felt Alyssa's hands on her waist.

She tried to keep things light.

"Mahigit sampung taon na tayong mag-asawa at dalawa na ang anak natin, ngayon ka pa ba magseselos, Babe? Stop na," She said teasingly.

But crap. It made Alyssa push her away gently.

"The only time I would ever stop getting jealous over you sharing intimate moments with someone else is when I no longer love you. Do you really want that to happen?" Alyssa whispered, the anger back in her eyes as she spat the word intimate.

"No, B-babe-" she stammered, not really knowing what to say.

It seemed like she kept saying the wrong things. It just that this has never happened this bad before and she didn't know how to deal with her wife like this. And the thought of Alyssa not loving her anymore just scared her to death.

"Mahal kita, Mika. Mahal na mahal. At mamahalin kita until my last breath. But forgive me kung hindi ko kayang makasama ka ngayon," Alyssa whispered.

"Babe?" she whispered fearfully.

Alyssa walked to the bed as she said, "When I look at you, I see you kissing Ara in my head. I need to clear my head of that."

Alyssa took her pillow and gave it to her, "Sa guest room ka matulog."

Her jaw dropped.

What the actual fuck?!

Never in their whole relationship had she slept on the couch or the guest room! Never! It wasn't going to start now.

She was about to protest and was already thinking of all the ways she could change Alyssa's mind when they heard their kids knocking on the door excitedly.

"Come in," Alyssa said before pushing the pillow towards her and going to the door to meet their kids who ran to her excitedly.

She was left standing there, dumbfounded.

"Mommy, we're ready for the sleepover!" Ky who was holding hers and Al's pillow exclaimed.

"Yay! Sleepover!" Al shouted, bouncing on his feet.

"Me, too, babies!" Alyssa said. "But tonight it's just us, okay? Mama can't join us."

Al stopped bouncing and Ky frowned.

"But why?" Al asked.

Alyssa only glanced at her briefly.

"Remember when Mommy has to sleep in the other room?" Alyssa prodded.

Al looked lost but Ky answered.

"Yes, Mommy, when you do something wrong."

Ky's eyes widened.

"You did something wrong, Mama? Really?!" Ky said surprised while turning to her.

"Mama is not good?" Al asked, sounding confused.

She was stunned, surprised, and confused too. Why and how the hell was this happening?

"Babies, diba you want-"

"Diba it's okay if Mama doesn't sleep with us tonight? Bonding time with Mommy naman?" Alyssa cut her off.

Their children hesitated and it was Al who approached her first.

She knelt down to be at Al's level.  There was hope after all. Surely, her little boy doesn't want to be away from her.

Al hugged her tightly and she kissed Al on the head. Al moved back and kissed her on the lips.

"Sorry, Mama. Be good next time, okay?"

Her jaw dropped open once again. Next thing she knew, Ky was also beside her and hugging her before kissing her on the cheek.

"Sorry, Mama. But you raised us to be fair po. What did you do po ba?"

"When you're older, baby, we'll tell you," Alyssa answered for her. "For now, Mama has to go. Kiss Mama goodnight na."

She felt her heart clenched at the thought of not being with her wife and children tonight. But looking at Alyssa, who was staring at her emotionlessly, she knew it was final.

She cursed inside her head and felt absolutely guilty for putting Alyssa through this on several occassions. She honestly wanted to cry.

It must have shown on her face because Alyssa's gaze softened. Alyssa knelt in front of her, while the kids stood beside her.

"I love you, okay?"

She nodded.

"I love you, too," she replied sincerely.

She was not feeling Alyssa's warmth and she just wanted to fix everything now.  She wanted to beg but she did not want to use her children's pity so that she could stay. Alyssa never did.

Alyssa hugged her and their children before motioning her to go.

She didn't want to. But she did.

And tomorrow, she will kill Bea.

-

"Mukha kang zombie," a limping Vic greeted her just outside the gym entrance.

It looked like they both arrived at the same time.

No Dennise which meant Vic and Den were still not okay and Den was the one bringing their kid to Den's or Vic's parents. Same as her and Alyssa. They still weren't okay and Alyssa was the one who brought the kids to school.

"Mukha kang minaltrato," she retorted. "Anong nangyari sayo?"

She asked because she didn't think Den could have caused that.

"Natumba ako sa sahig," Vic answered bitterly. "Tangina noong si Bea. Humanda siya sakin."

"Tara," she agreed eagerly.

She will make Bea have a taste of her wrath.

They hurried inside the gym and saw Bea lying on Jho's lap inside the court with her eyes closed and with a smile on her lips.

"Baby, ako ng bahala sa anak natin. Papalakihin ko siya ng maayos kahit wala ka na," she heard Jho say when Jho saw them.

Bea frowned without opening her eyes.

"Baby, why are you suddenly talking like that? You make it seem like I'm dying."

"I won't even be able to say that you don't deserve it, baby. Basta mahal kita, Beatriz."

That made Bea open her eyes. When Bea saw that Jho wasn't looking at her, she followed Jho's gaze.
When Bea met hers and Vic's killing stares, it made Bea stand up immediately.

"Hi, guys," Bea said with a forced chuckle.

They kept walking and Bea started backing away.

"It's such a nice day 'no? How are you?" Bea blabbered.

Bea kept on talking nonsense until her back hit the wall.  And before Bea could escape,  she and Vic closed in on Bea.

"De Leon," Vic spat. "Magdasal ka na."

"Oh, come on! If this is about yesterday, move on na, guys. No harm done naman," Bea whined.

"No harm done? NO. HARM. DONE?!" she screeched.

She held Bea's shirt by the collar tightly.

"Nakikita mo ba 'tong eyebags ko?! Hindi ako nakatulog kagabi kasi sa guest room ako pinatulog ni Alyssa! No harm done ka pang nalalaman?!" she flicked Bea's forehead hard.

"Ouch!" Bea rubbed her forehead. "Bakit? First time mo?!"

"Oo, gago!" she flicked Bea on the ear next.

"Weh?"

"Di nga?"

The two suddenly turned to her with disbelief.

"Leche. Wag niyo akong igaya sa inyo na sanay patulugin sa labas!" she said flicking Bea's nose.

"Daks, wag ganun. Magkakampi tayo dito," Vic said.

"Sorry," she replied.

Then Vic hit Bea at the back of her head.

"Gago, masakit 'yun, ah!" Bea protested while rubbing the part Vic hit.

"Ulol, di pa sapat yan!" Vic said before hitting Bea again.

"Oh, come on. It's not like Ate Den would hurt you that much!"

Vic tiptoed to put Bea in a headlock.

"Puta! Ipinagdadasal ko na nga kagabi na sana mga ipis na lang ang lumilipad kesa mga sapatos ni Den!"

"Sapatos lang pala, eh! It couldn't have hurt that bad!" Bea said while choking.

"Alam mo ba kung gaano karaming sapatos ni Den ang may heels?!" Vic yelled.

Den's short stature came to mind and she was only able to stop her laughter with a snort.

Bea and the rest of the team who were there already weren't able to stop themselves though. And the gym was filled with laughter.

Only to be stopped by the arrival of two people.

"Would you look at that, Besh. They're bonding, oh," Den said with fake cheer.

"And they're even laughing, probably happy about yesterday's kiss," Alyssa said.

Vic let go of Bea but stomped on the latter's foot firmly which made Bea yelp in pain. She elbowed Bea on the stomach as well which made the latter bend forward. Vic finished it off by pushing Bea forward so that Bea fell on the ground.

Bea scrambled away afterwards, whining to Jho.

Den and Alyssa kept walking towards them while they stood still, both feeling anxious. Den and Alyssa stopped a few feet away from them.

"Maybe we should kiss just to even it out," Den suggested.

"You know what, maybe we should, besh," Alyssa turned to Den.

Her eyes widened in shock. She knew that look in Alyssa's face. It's the look that meant if she said she'll do something, she will.

"Alyssa Valdez!"

"Dennise Michelle!"

She and Vic shouted at the same time.

"Dini-Dennise Michelle mo ako?!" Den immediately screamed back at Vic.

Vic scrunched up her nose and scratched her head.

"Ang ganda kasi ng pangalan mo, By. Alam namang in love na in love ako sa lahat ng tungkol sayo, eh. Kahit sa pangalan mo lang," Vic suddenly said sweetly while walking towards Dennise. "I love you, By. Bati na tayo diba?"

Vic put an arm around Den and whisked her away.

She and Alyssa on the other hand shared a staring contest.

"Alyssa," she said with irritation.

How dare Alyssa think of kissing another woman just to spite her? That was just low.

"Mika."

Just like that, she bowed her head and walked towards Alyssa and hugged her. She put her face at the crook of Alyssa's neck.

"I love you, Babe," she whispered.

Why did she give in easily?

Because Alyssa called her Mika.

Alyssa calls her Mika Valdez-Reyes when Alyssa is just having a mild jealous fit. It's Mika Aereen when Alyssa's not joking around but still manageable. And it's Mika when Alyssa is absolutely pissed. Mika is the limit.

"What were we seeing?" Alyssa asked coldly.

Mika moved back to explain.

"Binabawian lang namin si Bea, Babe. Kasalanan naman niya talaga, eh. Pero I would do anything pa rin para patawarin mo na ako. Ayoko na matulog na di ka katabi," she admitted.

Alyssa took a deep breath.

"Promise me it won't again," Alyssa said.

She nodded her head vigorously.

"I promise, Babe!"

"Halika na nga dito," Alyssa said, opening her arms.

She beamed as she was engulfed by Alyssa's warm hug.

"Ay, ang landi niyo po!" Jho shouted which ruined the moment.

She glared at Jho but she ignored her.

She moved back to settle one last thing with Alyssa.

"You weren't planning to kiss Den, were you?"

Alyssa only shrugged.

"Alyssa!" she hissed.

"Just so you know how it feels to see your wife kissing someone else."

"I do know! Den kissed you back then!" she exclaimed in realization. "Ang unfair mo! Hindi nga kita pinatulog sa couch noon, eh!"

"Mika, are you trying to pick a fight? We both know magkaiba na noon at ngayon."

Alyssa didn't even have to say much because she heard her name again.

"Sorry, Babe."

"Woah!" Bea exclaimed which caught their attention. "Kailan pa ikaw ang naging under?" Bea asked looking at her before turning to Alyssa. "You have to teach me how to do that, Ate Ly!"

That earned Bea a hit from Jho.

She rolled her eyes. She still wasn't feeling warm towards Bea.

"By, bati na tayo, please!" Vic suddenly shouted which caught their attention again. "She's not even a good kisser!" Vic said while pointing at her.

She frowned. What kind of conversation were those two having? And for the record, she's a great kisser!

She wanted to say that but Alyssa's possessive arm around her waist stopped her.

"Don't you dare try to prove her wrong, Mika Aereen."

She gulped.

"Of course not, Babe," she said.

"Good."

Alyssa kissed her on the temple before whispering to her ear which made her heart soar.

"I love you, Babe. Akin ka lang."

She grinned and answered with a kiss on where Alyssa's dimples show.

"Now, let me just give Bea a scolding."

And Alyssa did. By the time Alyssa was done, Bea seemed like she was about to cry. Afterall, even though they've aged, Bea still didn't want her Ate Ly mad at her.

Den and Vic also made up.

Everything went well after that except for the fact that Bea kept teasing her 'under'. 

She chose to ignore Bea because it actually just showed that Alyssa and her were equals. It wasn't just Alyssa who was 'under'.

All was well.

-

She was stealing kisses from Alyssa during the red lights as they drove home. She missed her wife.

To her surprise, Alyssa drove them to one of their condominiums instead.

"Bakit hindi pa tayo umuwi?" she asked in curiosity as they parked the car.

Alyssa only answered her with a searing kiss.

Oh.

That's why.

She wasn't going to complain.

As soon as they entered the condominium, she went to pull Alyssa for a kiss but Alyssa resisted. Alyssa's eyes were on fire though. It was a look that promised a mind-blowing night.

"Ako lang ang masusunod ngayon," Alyssa whispered to her ear huskily. "You will be under me completely."

Alyssa's lips started to trail from her ear to her jawline and finally to her lips. Alyssa kissed her hungrily.

Alyssa's hands also hastily removed her shirt and threw it carelessly, leaving her on her bra. Then Alyssa's kisses started to travel to her chest while her hands undid the button of her shorts.

That night, Alyssa was domineering. Completely. Alyssa was wildly marking her and claiming her.

Her sweet and playful wife was set aside. Alyssa was just passionate, hot, and bossy.

Fuck. It was one wild night.

-

Author's notes: Advance happy 23rd fam! Na-excite ako kasi yung mga vids ng game nila against japan. Huhu. Tabi sila plus may pa high five pa. Kilig me. Just a little something. Hahahahaha. Watchathink? Sorry di masyado nakakakilig. Hehe.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.2K 40
Wherein they were supposed to be working as a partner but the girl end up doing everything. "A man hater who cannot hate you" {Under editing}
30K 881 23
Levi x Mikasa
73.7K 642 13
bechloe **credit to Unknownwriter2521** **warning mature content** bechloe short stories
SLEEPLESS By soda

Fanfiction

226K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.