She's The Reason I Live [ Twi...

Door Hime_chan10

No Emily Young in this fanfic. This fanfic starts in New Moon. Cassandra Jane Lopez is a childhood friend o... Meer

Ch. 1 The Preface
Ch. 2 Bella's missing
Ch. 3 Don't worry
Ch. 4 Pizza night
Ch. 5 I can't believe I have an imprint!
Ch. 6 I want my best friend back
Ch. 7 What's an Imprint?
Ch. 8 Girls Night Out
Ch. 9 I thought you two were my friends
Ch. 10 My boyfriend is a wolf!
Ch. 11 I love you so much
Ch. 12 Leaving Forks
Ch. 13 You're not alone
Ch. 14 Live with me
Ch. 15 Meeting Edward
Ch. 16 Unwanted visitor
Ch. 17 Cassandra's in danger
Ch. 18 Bonfire
Ch. 20 You can't tell him
Ch. 21 Training
Ch. 22 You two are going to be parents?!
Ch. 23 Don't leave us
Ch. 24 You're the reason I live

Ch. 19 Graduation

15.3K 322 76
Door Hime_chan10

It's finally Graduation day for Cassandra. She invited Kim and Leah at the Uley house to help her get ready for the graduation. Kim was in charge of Cassandra's hair and makeup while Leah was in charge of doing Cassandra's fingernails and toenails. Cassandra wears a peaceful expression on her face. She spends a couple of nights practicing for her Valedictorian speech in front of Sam and the pack. 

" Finished!" Kim and Leah smiled at Cassandra.

" I'll help you with the zipper" Kim tells Cassandra as she stands behind her and zipped the dress. " Perfect!" She claps her hands.

Leah stares at Cassandra.

" You look beautiful Cas" She gives her a thumbs up.

Cassandra smiled and turns towards a mirror. She couldn't believe the woman standing in front of her is herself. A couple of days ago, she went shopping with Alice for their graduation dresses and she brought a beautiful pink floral dress that has pockets to put her personal stuff in and white heels. 

" Thanks girls for taking your time to get me ready" Cassandra smiled. 

Kim and Leah walked down the stairs seeing the guys chilling around at the living room. Kim coughed which immediately grabbed Jared's attention and then the others.

" Cassandra is now ready for her graduation" Kim smiled stepping to the side.

Sam looks up the stairs seeing Cassandra walking down the stairs. His heart skipped a beat admiring his imprint's beauty. He looks forward seeing Cassandra walking towards him with a big smile on her face. He blushed wondering what he did to deserve such a beautiful imprint. 

" Sam?" Cassandra looks at him with a worried expression on her face.

Sam coughed a little and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Y-You are beautiful. I mean...you always have been beautiful in my eyes" He blushed. " Damn. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful imprint? You take my breath away" He sighs happily. 

Cassandra blushed and giggled at him.

Sam held his hand out to Cassandra. 

" Ready?" He asked.

Cassandra takes Sam's hand with hers.

" I'm ready" She smiled. 

Sam holds Cassandra's hand and walks out of the house with her. He tells the pack to watch over the house for him. He enters the car with Cassandra and drives away heading towards Forks High school. He parks the car and sees a lot of parents and friends that came to support the graduating class. He looks at Cassandra with admiration feeling proud for his imprint that is graduating with Valedictorian. 

" I'm so proud of you Cassandra and I know your mother is proud of you as well" Sam tells her with a smile on his face.

Tears welled up in Cassandra's eyes.

" Thank you for coming to support me, Sam. You look very handsome in that tuxedo I got for you" She winks at him.

Sam blushed rubbing the back of his neck. He isn't used to wearing formal attires but he'll wear one for his imprint because it makes her happy. 

They got out of the car as they went their separate ways. Cassandra walks towards her classmates as her teacher gives her a cap and gown with her size. She puts them on and smiles when the principle gives her a blue stash that she wears around her neck. She spots Bella and the Cullens as she walks towards them. She greets Alice and Rosalie with hugs as the girls complimented her dress. 

Music begins playing in the background which indicated the class that they are now graduating. Students walk towards the GYM and enter heading to their assigned seats. Cassandra blushed feeling all eyes on hers when she spots Sam sitting next to Charlie. She gives both men a loving smile feeling happy to see them. Even though Charlie isn't her father, he has been one to her when she stayed in Forks. 

An hour passed and it's time for Cassandra to say her speech to the class. She walks up the stairs and onto the stage. She looks forward and smiled at everyone but her eyes were focused on Sam who keeps her calm. 

" Good afternoon fellow classmates, faculty, family, and friends. It's an absolute honor and privilege to be standing before you on this happy day. My name is Cassandra Lopez and I'm this year Valedictorian...." Cassandra begins to say her speech to everyone. Once she finished, everyone stands up and applaud to her. 

Cassandra sighs in relief feeling happy that her speech became a successful one. She walks down the stairs and heads towards her seat. She thanked those around her who told her that her speech was amazing. She continued listening to the principal speak as one by one student got their diploma. She hears her name and smiled when she hears Sam's voice among the crowd cheering for her.

The graduation ceremony is finally over as students hugged each other and wishing them luck for their future. Cassandra finished hugging her classmate when she sees Sam and Charlie walking towards her. She smiled running towards them as she gives both men a big hug feeling happy to see them. 

" Congrats" Charlie smiled. " I am so proud of you. Where are you planning to go?" He asked feeling proud of the girl he has seen as a second daughter. 

" I got accepted to Seattle University with a four-year scholarship" Cassandra high fives Charlie feeling happy that she will get to go to her dream school. 

Sam smiled at Cassandra feeling happy for her. He'll miss her when she's away to Seattle but he knows she'll come back to him during the weekends and vacations. He hears someone called out to Cassandra and turns seeing Alice running towards them in human speed because Charlie was there.

" Cassandra. You are coming to the graduation party that I'm hosting. Right?" Alice asked giving Cassandra a pleading expression on her face.

Cassandra laughs.

" Of course and I'm taking Sam with me if that's okay?" She asked.

" He's welcome to come" Alice smiled and dazed out having a vision of Cassandra and Sam mating in one of the rooms. She giggles thinking of helping them have privacy by letting others know that the room they would be mating on is off limits. " I'll see you guys tonight!" She shouts and runs away heading back to her family. 

Sam can't help but think that Alice is odd when she spaces out. He didn't mention it though because his imprint seems to be close friends with her. He turns to his imprint and smiled giving her a big hug and a loving kiss on the lips. 

Afternoon turns to night, Cassandra and Sam arrived at the Cullens house. Cassandra wears an awed expression on her face because this is her first time going to the Cullens house. She can't help but wonder if the Cullens are rich. She takes Sam's hand as they walked towards the house being greeted by Alice. 

" I'm glad you two could make it!" Alice shouts happily as music plays in the background. " Have fun you two~" She winks at them as she skips away towards the party. 

Cassandra blinks wondering what Alice meant by that. She shrugs her shoulders guiding Sam to the dance floor and danced with him. The music that's playing caused Cassandra to danced sexual which turns Sam on. Sam pulls Cassandra closed to him as their bodies grind to each other. He puts his hands on Cassandra's waist loving the way she danced with him and only with him.

A couple of minutes later, Cassandra and Sam started to make out with each other. They walked away from the party as Sam wraps Cassandra's legs around his waist as he carries her up the stairs. Cassandra's heart beats enjoying being with Sam and wants to be with him on a closer level. Sam opens the door to one of the rooms and enters. He closed the door behind him and walks towards the bed laying Cassandra down as he goes on top of her. 

" S-Sam..." Cassandra gasped feeling Sam's lips kissing her neck. 

" I love you, Cassandra...." Sam whispered.  

" I...I love you too..." Cassandra blushed. 

Sam looks at Cassandra with passion in his eyes. He kissed Cassandra on the lips and holds her close to him. His heart beats as his wolf screamed in his head to mate with her. He growls lustfully as he helps Cassandra get out of her clothes. He begins to kiss her and her body passionately admiring his imprint so much. 

A couple of hours later, Cassandra and Sam laid on the bed with a blanket that covered their bodies. Sam wrapped his arms around Cassandra and protectively hugs her close to him. He nuzzled his head against Cassandra's head and kissed her cheek and then shoulder. 

Sam and Cassandra smiled in their sleep cherishing this moment for the rest of their life.

Downstairs the Cullens converse with Jacob, Embry, and Quil informing them about Cassandra and Bella being in danger. Bella looks around noticing that Cassandra and Sam are missing and asked where they went. 

" They are tired. Let them be" Alice protectively tells Bella.

Edward curiously stared at Alice when he reads her thoughts. He hummed not saying a word to anyone. Bella blinks wearing a confused expression on her face wondering what Edward saw in Alice's mind. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

124K 3.3K 13
❝Even though they never said it to each other, they knew.❞ Cassandra Cullen was one of Carlisle Cullen's adoptive daughters in human eyes. But in rea...
61.8K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
765K 16K 40
What happens when Bella swan and her brother Alexander swan, came to live with their dad, Charlie. Bella meets Edward, like we already know their lo...
241K 7.4K 26
❝ π˜₯𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢? ❞ ― 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 . . . π™²πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŽ πš‚πš πšŠπš— πšπš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’οΏ½...