You Just Have to Dream Hard E...

By xStarxKillax

Every directioner wants to date a 1D member. They've thought of countless possibilities and wrote so many ima... More

You Just Have to Dream Hard Enough [Niall Horan]
Ch.2: When Dreams Dawn On You
Ch.3 Running Into the Man Of Your Dreams; Literally
Ch. 4: Car Rides Can Be Fun
Ch.5: Fangirling is okay right?
Ch. 6: Dinner and Attention
Ch. 7: Nerf on my Terf
Ch.8: First Dates Can Scare You
CH. 9: Mood for Food
Ch. 10: Birthday Bash
Ch. 11: Writing the New Album
Ch. 12 Simon and Secrets
Ch. 13: Two Days Left
Ch. 14: Packing
Ch. 15: Naughty Twitcams
Ch. 17: How To Become A Text-Aholic

Ch. 16 Beginning of What I Hope Isn't THE END

4 0 0
By xStarxKillax

"So this is it?" I asked the boys as we stood inside of the airport at the gate. Boarding time had just been called. Beth shuffled her feet beside me. All last night we talked about how we never wanted to leave and had put ourselves in a depressed mood.

"Yeah," Harry said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"This isn't the end. You all need to stop being so mopey!" My brother yelled engulfing me in a tight hug. "I'll see you soon, sister."

"You're right. You will!" I said hugging him back. I then hugged Liam, "I'll miss you."

"Miss you too."

"Next!" Zayn said tearing up apart and giving me a big bear hug. "Abuse those tickets and come back and see us."

"I will, thank you."

He gave me a sweet kiss on the head before giving me off to Harry. "See you, Jane."

"Yeah, see you Hazza." I smiled as he rocked me back and forth while hugging me.

"And the best for last," Came an irish accent. I pulled away and held Niall close. I had been waiting for this moment for two years and here I was in his arms where it was better than I could ever imagine. I always joked how if I met him we'd become a couple and here we were.

"Bye, Niall."

"Call me when you land?"

"It'll be like midnight over here."

"I don't care." He said moving his hands to my cheeks and bringing his lips softly against mine. It was just a short lingering kiss that basically said 'I'll see you soon and that's a promise.'

With one final wave to the boys Lily and I gave our tickets to the lady and walked onto the plane. This time she sat by the window and I just stared at the seat in front of me.

"Funny how I was telling you not to get your hopes up when we came back and to make the most of  it and damn did you make the most of it." She said as the flight attendant finished with the safety regulations.

"Yeah," I said with a smile. "I did it. I'm actually dating the boy of my dreams."

"So, no regrets on this trip?"

"None what-so-ever. You?"

She got this foggy look in her eyes but still she managed a grin on her face, "No. Thanks for taking me."

"Thanks for waking up late the day I met Niall." Honestly, it she hadn't woken up late we wouldn't have made brunch and been at the right place and the right time. "Or rather the day Niall ran into me."

"Dude, that is going to be the best story to tell when you guys get older. 'How did you two meet?' 'I was stalking Niall when we were at his favorite restaurant and he ran into me; literally. Could've sued but I figured his heart was a good deal bwahahahaaha'" she said in weird voice.

I chuckled at her weirdness, "Something like that. More like 'He only paid for the meal so I wouldn't sue and give him bad press.'" I joked with an ever weirder voice.

"Please talk like that all the time!" She said while laughing really hard.

"You mean like this: Oh, Lilybeth how I love you and wish to eat your heart but then I'd be stoned to death but the Queen... Rhino herself!"

"You're so gross."

We continued to laugh and just like the first time we were on the plane. But this time it was different. I wasn't anxious anymore. I was content with all the memories I had and I knew that once I got to America Niall would make it work.

This was going to be a turning point in my life. I've had too much negativity in my life and now I had something to make me feel special.

It was a turning point alright, but I guess you could say I forgot how the fans were and if I thought they were going to be okay with me dating him... I was wrong. Dead wrong and I'd have to learn it the hard way. I'd learn how hard Danielle and El and it too.

But I knew we'd make it work.

***

Once we landed and we waiting like an hour for both of us to find all four luggage cases before we found my mom in the car with a huge goofy grin plastered onto her face. "I take it you had a nice time?"

"You could say that," I shrugged my shoulders as we both piled into the car. The whole car ride I was jumping in my seat with excitement. I had come back from London with a boyfriend, and not just any boyfriend but Niall!

"When do I get to meet this boy you're obsessed with?"

"Soon, hopefully." I told her with a huge smile. "Can you believe it, Mom? I'm actually his girlfriend. I feel like I'm going to wake up and this will all be a dream or I'm reading a fan-fiction or something."

"Didn't you always say if you met him he would fall in love with you?" She teased while driving.

"I was just joking! But it happened, it really happened and he even wants me to call him when I get home. I want to cry just thinking about how awesome my vacation was." I blurted putting my feet on the dashboard. "I'm dating a famous pop-star! I can't believe I get to say that."

The rest of the drive was her asking us about all the sights we saw and how the weather was. Which, honestly, was really nice. It wasn't sunny or hot like it is in San Diego.

I didn't even waste anytime. As soon as we got home I took in two bags, left them at the end of the staircase and ran to my room dialing Niall's number. After five rings he answered with a groggy, "Hello?"

"Sorry, was I interrupting your sleep."

"No," he yawned. "I take it you made it back in one piece?"

"Sure did. You should go back to bed. You're going to regret it tomorrow."

"I won't. I want to talk to you."

I sighed, "Your funeral. Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm dating a band-member of One Direction!"

"Oh, really? Which one?"

"The blonde irish one. Oh, my God. He's like so sexy and hot and he's all mine."

"I feel a lil jealous of the lad."

"You should be. I mean, he's got these smoldering blue eyes, this perfect smile, an adorable hair cut, a to-die-for laugh, a hypnotizing accent and get this: he sings."

He chuckled at me. "You're so silly."

I smiled wider, "I know. But I'm awesome. Anyways, starting on thursday I'm going to be at the dance studio from twelve to five. So, you're going to have to figure out what the time difference would be for over there so we can figure out when we can talk."

"I'll do that tomorrow when my brain is working."

I rolled my eyes, "Does it ever work."

"Hey!" he chuckled.

"What?"

"You little minx."

I giggled and then sighed hitting my head against the pillow. "I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Go to bed, Ni. Call me when you wake up."

"No, I want to talk to you."

"Talk to me when you're not sleepy."

"I'm not."

"You are. You're voice is all groggy and super sexy right now."

"Oh, yeah?" He asked with amusement in his voice and I yawned.

"I'm a bit jet lagged at the moment. The flight was super long and I didn't sleep much." I groaned, "And I just got used to the time difference. So, Ill call you later?"

"Text me when you get up."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Alright, good night Babe."

"Yeah, night, Babe." I laughed while hanging up the phone just to have someone barge in my room. "What the--"

Beth jumped on my bed and crawled over me, getting herself comfortable, "I'm tired. Shut up."

"Grouch."

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

She sighed in annoyance while stealing a pillow from me and using for her arms as something to cuddle with. I use my blankets to cuddle with because I'm a loser like that.

We both ended up waking up at around midnight and I looked at my phone to see one voicemail left by my boyfriend. I smiled and showed Beth telling her of the plan we had made before I left. She eagerly told me to put it on speaker so we both could hear it and I did while my smile got wider.

"Hey, Jay. I know you're probably still sleeping, but we promised to leave voice-mails so here I am. Its morning and the lads and I going back to the studio, have a great sleep Princess. I miss you."

As I clicked my lock button on my phone and squealed in delight with out deleting the message. I knew this was going to be the start of me hoarding his messages and the start of something great.

"Hey, Ni. You're probably busy right now but I just woke up even though its midnight here. God, I hate the time difference. Anyways, I miss you too. I'll see you soon though. Good luck with the album and I'll try to look over my other songs to see if I have anything for you boys. Muaahh bye!"

Beth stared at me with gushy eyes ogling over how I left him a voicemail. I could tell from her face that she thought the whole voice-mail thing was a cute idea. I rolled my eyes at her and threw a dirty shirt that was on my floor at her, "Stop staring at me like that!"

"I can't help it. You guys are freakin' adorable as hell."

"Hell isn't adorable. If you don't stop I won't let you help me pick out the songs I want to send them." She instantly closed her mouth waiting for me to give her an object that I held dearly to me. I motioned for her to follow me as we went down stairs to our luggage bag. I took my original one and pulled it up the stairs trying to not wake anyone up. Once we shut the door behind me I went rummaging through the case.

"Why not just let me look at your phone?" She asked bored as I made a mess moving everything out of the bag and onto any spot on my floor.

"I spent restless nights re-writing them in the journal you gave me. When I couldn't sleep because I was so excited or overwhelmed I transfered them. The good ones at least. It'll be easier this way too. I can look through my phone and you can look at this." I told explained as I found the journal she had gotten me for my birthday. "If not I can write one if you just give me a topic."

She groaned, "I hate reading! You are so lucky you're my favorite cousin."

I laughed as we began to read through the list of a least a hundred songs that I had written. Some well-written. Others either need a lot of work and TLC while the rest were probably me testing it out and failing miserably. After a what seemed like hours of reading what I had written I sighed. I didn't like any of these. I mean, I did. I just couldn't imagine the boys singing them. They just didn't fit well for them. "Find anything interesting?"

"I think you should start from scratch. These songs are more you. Not them. You got lucky with 'I Would,' but.. I don't know. You write a lot better now and I'm sure you have a lot of great ideas for a love song now that you have a boyfriend for inspiration."

"No, I get it you're right. Look what I wrote with Niall because of the way he made me feel. But," I said showing her a song. "I want them to sing this. I wrote it because of Eric and I want this song to be out there. I know a lot of people can relate to it. I can't be the only one who thought they missed out on something great. Even though I dodged a bullet, but you know what I mean."

She read the lyrics and nodded, "No. This is great. This is going on the list. What do you want to call it?"

"Um, 'Loved You First'" I told her with a shrung.

She re-read it over. "I like it. But I think it needs some minor fixes."

"Duh, its written in a girl's point of view." I snatched my phone back. "And I think it needs a bridge or something? Its missing something. I know it is." I re-read it again trying ot figure it out but I was having writers block. "Oh, my God. What is wrong with me? Usually reading it gives me the idea for what is next or I think of a memory and put those down."

"Maybe you need to stop thinking of Eric for this part and think of Adrian," she suggested. We never spoke of him, ever. He was a taboo and she knew it. I glared at her while she frowned. "I'm sorry. You need to get over it. The best way to do that is to write it out. Like when you write a letter and then burn it."

"He was my first kiss," I reminded her remembering the memory of last summer. "It kills me to know I wasn't good enough for him."

"You were too good for him. Thats what happened. He was a stupid summer romance that lasted longer than it should have and now he's going to be just that. An Ex. A blast of the past. Write about it and move on." She told me.

"First touch, first kiss. First boy to make me feel like this. Heart break is killing me. I loved you first why can't you see..." I read to her as I wrote in it my phone. "And then pull it into the chorus. So it would be... I loved you first why can't you see? I've been waiting all this time to finally say it. And then I see your hearts been taking and nothing could be worse."

"Its amazing."

"You mean Ama-Zayn. Other than the fact that I need to change it to a boy's point of view. Like all of my music."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
1.4K 49 25
This is a story about two girls who have been planning their vacation to London almost all of their life. But for some odd reason they decide to go t...
137K 2.3K 40
When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the same hotel as the famous boy band, One Di...
343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...