Gravity Falls x Reader [...WH...

By Nixadmos

The reader is spending the summer at her cousin's tourist trap. Who, you ask? Why, none other that Li'l Gideo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N-Please Read!!!
Chapter 6
Meeeeee
Chapter 7
Baymax And Mabel
Dipper
Capricorn
Bill Cipher and Announcements
4th of July Special
Chapter 8
More About Moi!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Sleepover Part 1
A/N: I'M SORRY!!!
Request #1
Part Eleven. . . LOL, JK, Not really. Just an A/N
Chapter 11 The Sleepover Part 2
Results!!
Christmas
Happy New Year!!
Chapter 12 Dipper
Chapter 13 Candy
Chapter 14 Grenda
Chapter 15 Mabel
Chapter 16 Grunkle Stan
**Laughs Maniacally**
Chapter 17 (Y/N)
end
after

sorry

1.5K 17 5
By Nixadmos

Hey, everybody. I'm sorry that there's no new chapter, so I want to explain everything that's going on.

I have lost inspiration for this story. I've been trying to write the next few parts, but I have no idea what to do.

I made several chapters for the end of the story, but I have no idea how to logically connect that end to what happens in the last chapter. My writing style has changed and I've come to realize that I don't like messing with the plot of a story that isn't mine.

So here's what I think that I'm going to do. If you guys want me to, I'll go ahead and publish the chapters I have (even the unedited ones) and maybe finish them when or if I get inspiration again.

Please comment
Here if you want me to go ahead and publish these chapters.

This is actually going to be my last story on Wattpad. I am honestly way too busy to write (with what, I'm not comfortable sharing). I may change my mind and publish another fanfiction, but not unless I have spent a lot of time on it and it is already completed.

For those of you that have sent in a request for me to write, I am so sorry that I have not finished those. I will try to get on that before I leave.

I am so sorry everybody. Thank you for sticking with me this far, reaching 75.8k views! I'm sorry for the weird updating schedule. 

I'm sorry. Thank you.

Nixadmos signing out. ✒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 642 6
In a sleepy town in Oregon, lives a feral spawn of satan. Y/n. --------------------------------------- When a pair of twins befriends the local psyc...
4.5K 188 14
After the accident trapping his brother Standford in his portal, Stanley realizes that his brother left behind a little girl. What will happen? I don...
253K 6.2K 42
BOOK 1 {Completed} You haven't been to Gravity Falls for 5 years. You really miss Dipper and Mabel and are excited to see them again. You are now 17...