Rose's Story - (A Harry Potte...

By emma297

Harry, Ron and Hermione have had their time at Hogwarts.Now it's time for their children to attend this pheno... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Author's Notes [rewrote]
SEQUEL
SEQUEL [AGAIN]

Chapter Five

277 10 0
By emma297

15 votes for the next??

Please comment what you think :)

Chapter Five - Lord Voldemort

"I knew it." Albus exclaimed.

"Jennifer White! What do you think your doing?" Professor Mcgonagall asked angrily.

Why did the death eater say 'Voldemort is waiting'?

Jennifer had the man's hand in hers.

"Going to see my master." Jennifer shouted and there was a crack and they had disapparated.

"She is too young to disapparate! You can't disapparate in the school grounds! What is happening?" Professor Mcgonagall Cried.She looked so confused.

The dementors and death eaters had vanished as well.

"What just happened?" Aphina said , completely baffled.

"So Voldemort is alive?" Albus asked.

"I guess so." I said gloomily.

"Students back to the castle now!"

Professor Hanes yelled and ushered everyone to come down.

Everyone departed the pitch , whispering about the previous events.

Most people were very confused; their face expressions resembled this.

Though some expected Voldemort to be alive and something like this to happen because of what had happened on our second day.

Back in the common room , Aphina , Albus and I sat down and discussed what had just happened.

For about 2 minutes we didn't talk , we were just thinking.Then , strangely , we all simultaneously reached for pack of cards that was on the table.

Then there was a whoosh of shapes and the strange sensation that I was spinning occurred inside of me.More spinning.More shapes swirling.

Crash.

I landed badly on solid concrete , the pack of cards clasped in my hands.Dazed , I looked around and saw Albus and Aphina lying on the floor.As I observed my surroundings , a thought hit me.

This pack of cards must a portkey.

Why is Albus's cards a portkey though?

There was a small shack about 10 metres in front of me.

The area was surrounded by miles of field.The sky was dull and a dark ominous blue.No one appeared to be around.

I began to feel very worried and frightened.Where was I? Was Albus and Aphina dead?

Albus began to groan , he was awake.He wasn't dead!

I shuffled over to him and he looked up at me.

"Where -- are we?" He said and looked down at Aphina , a worried look diffused across his pale face.

"I don't know Albus.The cards was a portkey.Should we go and--."

I was interrupted by the creak of a door.I immediately turned around and Jennifer was striding towards us.

"Oh I think my plan has worked." She said defiantly.

"Go away." I snapped.

"Well I think you should be told the truth.Follow." She said and strode off back towards the shack.I was about to follow her but someone grabbed my hand.I turned my head and it was Aphina.

"I am coming with you." She said and smiled.

"Me too." Albus said and attempted to get up.I assisted him and then realised his arm was bleeding badly.

"No you stay.We don't know what might happen.If Voldemort is in there , you won't be much help with that arm." I said.

"Be careful." He said.

Me and Aphina walked up to the shack.She hesitated before opening the door.The shack was dark and a table stood in the middle of it.The shack was filled with death eaters , the ones from the pitch.Jennifer was standing , a evil smirk on her face.

There was a tall figure standing in a jet-black cloak at the end of the shack.

I wondered if it was Voldemort.

I think I was scared but at the same time angry.I wanted to know what Jennifer was doing and of course the truth.

"So have a seat." A death eater said coldly.

"Before I explain anything , wands on the table." Jennifer ordered.

My wand was the only protection I had , even though I didn't know many defensive spells.I remember my mum making me read all my books before school.There was one spell I remembered.It was Eye Infamerto; it blinded your opponent for a few minutes.It was no use knowing it if I couldn't have my wand.

I reluctantly placed my wand on the table beside Aphina's.

A death eater took them and sat back down.I glanced over to the hooded figure in the corner , I couldn't see his eyes but I had a feeling it was staring at me."Right.I am not Jennifer White , I am Bellatrix Lestrange Jr.Heard that name? I think you might have Rose! As your grandmother killed my mum.So this is a little revenge.My mum wasn't ill and that wasn't the reason I was late coming to school.Took me ages to get a fake identity.Not just a fake name , a whole fake appearance." She explained and took a bottle from her robes , drank it.She transformed into a considerably taller and much evil looking girl.She must of been about 16.

"Red hair.Eurgh." She said and grimaced at my hair.Her hair was now curly and bushy and jet-black.

I don't know what I was feeling at that moment.

I just wanted to leave , I genuinely thought I was to going to be killed.

"Now.Where is Albus?" She asked , glaring at us.

"Wait was it you who turned the cards into the portkey?" Aphina asked.

"Well done!" Bellatrix replied sarcastically.I could see the malice in her eyes and the wickedness in her smile.Why was she doing this?

I knew that something about her excuse was incredulous.

Our predictions were right , yet I was still partly shocked; mainly confused though.

The man in the cloak was now right by the table.His face was now distinct.It was Voldemort.I knew it was.The snake-like slits in the nose and the wicked red eyes; this was how my dad has described him.

"We need Albus.Where has he gone?" He asked in his cold voice.

"Who are you?" Aphina asked rudely.

"Lord Voldemort.You will not speak to me like that."

"You are a monster." Aphina exclaimed.I wish she didn't say that , as what followed was completely heinous.

Voldemort grabbed Aphina round the neck and dragged her.His hood was now down , his ugly face visible.I shrieked as he pushed her to the floor.The death eaters and Bellatrix laughing.

"You are a vile little girl." Voldemort spat , sliding his wand out of his cloak.

She was screaming as he dug his wand into his neck.I was powerless , she was powerless.We both had no wands.

I was on the edge of my seat and I wanted to pull him away but then he might end up killing the both of us.I prayed that someone would come and help.

Anyone.

"Avada Kedavra." Voldemort bellowed.

There was a flash of blinding green light and I began to scream.I held my head in my hands.Instantaneously , Aphina was dead.Voldemort walked back over to the other end of the shack , an odious grin on his face.

Bellatrix began to laugh and walked over to Aphina's body.

I looked over to Voldemort , who was twiddling his wand , no remorse present in his body language.He looked up at me and smiled.

"Well your Dad as an Auror.Ha! He hasn't found me has he.Those clueless idiots didn't even know I was back.Haha." He laughed , slowly moving towards the table.

Crack.

All the death eaters had suddenly disapparated.

I backed my chair away from Voldemort , trembling.

"I won't kill you.I don't want you.I want your parents and Potter." He said.

"The only way I can get to them is through you." He added and diverted his eyes to Aphina who was being dragged by Bellatrix across the floor.She swung open the door and her mouth shaped into a wide 'O'.

"Master , Albus is out here."

Panic struck me and I began to loose all hope.What if they kill him?

He has his wand though and mine was with some death eater.

Voldemort swiftly moved across the room and straight out the door.I got up and followed Bellatrix and Voldemort.

Albus was sitting up , rubbing his arm.

"Albus Potter!" Voldemort cheered.

Albus eyes widened considerably and he took his wand out.

"Get away from me." He demanded.

"I will not harm you if you do as I say.It is fairly simple." Voldemort said calmly.

He , unexpectedly , stretched out his hand and assisted Albus in getting up.

Albus stumbled and looked up at Voldemort.

I walked up to Albus quickly and grabbed his arm.

"Cousins stick together eh?" Bellatrix said and was using a levitation charm to lift Aphina.

"Aphina!" Albus shouted in shock.

"She is dead Albus." I said quietly , pulling his arm back , preventing him from going over to her.

"I think some food will settle you." Voldemort said out of the blue.Food was not what I needed.I wanted to be at Hogwarts , away from Voldemort.He was going to use us to get to our parents.What was happening?

Voldemort was talking to Bellatrix quietly I talked to Albus.

"Where is the pack of cards?" I whispered.Albus and I scanned ground and saw the cards about 3 metres away from us.

"Okay now." He whispered back.

We bolted towards the cards , crouched down and grabbed the cards.

The whirl of shapes came back again.The illusion of spinning and the derelict fields transformed into Gryffindor common room.

I fell into an armchair , bemused at what had just happened.

Voldemort was back.I kept thinking in my head.I needed to tell Professor Mcgonagall.I needed to send an owl to my parents.Aphina was dead.

Thoughts were buzzing in my mind and I just wanted to cry.

"Rose." I heard Albus say.

"Yes." I replied quietly.My eyes had just adjusted and I could see Albus on the floor , clutching the cards.He hastily chucked them across the floor and grimaced.

"How did Jen-- I mean Bellatrix make the cards a portkey." He said , confused.

"I don't know.We need to tell Professor Mcgonagall." I said and then looked around and noticed the common room was deserted.It couldn't of been that late could it?

It was lunch of course.

I looked down at Albus and noticed his arm blood was rushing down his arm.

"We need to go to the hospital.Your arm!" I shrieked.I helped him to his feet and we rushed out of the common room.

Many people turned and stared at us , then seeing Albus's arm there mouths formed a perfectly circular 'O'.

I dropped Albus at the hospital wing and bolted to Professor Mcgonagall's office.

Once outside the gargoyle , I stopped.

What is the password?

I panicked and shouted random things.

Then I realized she would be at lunch and trend around and bolted to the Great Hall.

Gasping for breath , I entered the hall.Zak and Pix noticed me and waved but I kept going straight to the teachers table.Many people turned and stared , I didn't care.I needed to tell her.

"Miss Weasley , what can I help you with?" She asked earnestly.

"Can I speak to you in private?" I said.

"Yes." She said politely and left the table.

I followed her to her office , memorizing the password 'Dumbledore' incase I need to speak to her in the future.x

Once I was seated in her office I told her everything.

Finishing with "What is going to happen?"

"Your Mum was supposed to be coming in a few weeks ago but she never did.I will have to get her and your Dad and also Albus's parents to come in.I will send an owl immediately." She explained.She looked a little taken back by my story.Though not very shocked that Voldemort was back as the Death eater had said.

Once she had sent an owl she told me to go and see Albus and not leave the castle unless supervised by a teacher.

I still couldn't take in what had just happened and wanted to shake it out of my mind.

Albus left the hospital later on that day.I explained what had happened to nearly everyone in the common room.

I didn't want to , but they just kept asking lots of questions.

I didn't mind telling Scorpius , he was my friend.The same with Zak & Pix.

The next day..

I woke up the next morning by a piercing scream.

I jumped out of bed and looked around the room.Pix and Elena were yawning and looking around , confused.

Aphina's bed was untouched; my heart sunk as I looked at it.

"Wha-- What happened?" Pix said tiredly , yawning in between.

"I don't know , let's go investigate." Elena suggested.Pix and I nodded and we left our beds and walked down the spiral staircase , cautiously.

I could hear mutters becoming louder and louder.

I turned into the common room , Elena and Pix close behind.

Albus was on the floor , a horror-stricken expression fixed on his pale face.Voldemort had his wand up to Albus's neck.

"CRUCIO!" Voldemort bellowed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 4 44
Beginning immediately after the Epilogue, this story follows Scorpius, Rose and Albus through their Hogwarts years and beyond. Childish fears and des...
8.8K 538 26
Follow the stories of Albus Potter, Eli Zabini, Scorpius Malfoy, and Co. as they navigate the world of Witchcraft and Wizardry at Hogwarts during the...
85.4K 1.8K 62
Rose has always loved her family but that was until she became the black sheep. Upon arriving at Hogwarts her excitement to be there soon fizzles out...
438K 13.2K 40
❝Alice, that Malfoy boy is looking at you.❞ ❝Yes, he does that a lot.❞ - [Harry Potter and The Cursed Child] [Scorpius Malfoy love story] #1...