Just Another Silly Love Song...

بواسطة LukkiKooki

Twins KayRina and Karla Lambert go on a crazy adventure with their 5 best friends to London for their birthda... المزيد

Just Another Silly Love Song (One Direction FanFic)
Chapter 2- Slurpees!
Chapter 3- Boarding
Cover
Chapter 4- Wait like KayRina? KayRina?
Chapter 5- Your step brother?
Chapter 6- Royalty?
Chapter 7- Where in the hell of all Diagon Alleys are you?
Chapter 8- Harry's totally frucking confuzzling love life.
Chapter 9- Psychos and Break-ups
IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE! C:

Chapter 11 - Craziness

12 1 0
بواسطة LukkiKooki

~Katt’s P.O.V.~

“Katie! Wake up already! You’re going to be late for your very important date!” KayRina sang.

“That’s the worst pun you’ve ever made. Were you watching Alice in Wonderland again?” I asked her.

“No, actually I was watching Malice in Wonderland.”

“Of course you were.”

I sat up in my bed as she swung the blinds open. A burst of light hit me in the face, causing me to have an eyeball seizure. I screamed and held my face in my hands.

“Don’t go towards the light, Katie!”

“Really asshole? What did you pick out for me to wear?”

KayRina picked an outfit up off of her bed, and threw it at me. A green long-sleeved crop top, and camouflage skinnies. She knows me. 

“Hurry up and put it on so I can do your hair. Wear your metallic converse.”

“Yes mom.”

I quickly put on the outfit and sit on the toilet while KayRina curls my hair. I go light on my makeup, only putting on mascara. Then, I put on my shoes, deodorant, and brush my teeth.

“Here is your purse and your keys, your phone is in it and some money. He’s meeting you at the Starbucks on  17th street. Hurry or you’ll be late. Drive safe.” KayRina says nearly pushing me out the door.

As I walk down the hallway of the hotel, she leans her head out the door and screams, “I love you!”

She’s freaking hilarious, I swear.

“I love you too biotch!” I yell back earning a few glares.

I hurry into the elevator and then out of the hotel. I call a taxi, and climb inside.

“Starbucks on 17th, please,” I tell the taxi driver. He nods and pulls away from the hotel.

~KayRina’s P.O.V.~

I shut the door, and walked over to my bed. My head barely hit the pillow before someone knocked my door. “Are you for real right now?” I said.

I stood up, walked to the door and opened it to reveal a very awkward looking Marcii.

“Hey, can I come in?” she asked, pushing her way through the door.

“Hey, sure. Why not? Nobody was trying to sleep.” I replied.

“Perfect.”

Seriously? I sat down on my bed and looked up at her. She paced back and forth at the foot of my bed. Maybe she’s here to talk about Travis.

“So what’s up?”

“Should I tell Travis? I mean I know we broke up, but does he need to know? We were together for almost three years. Maybe I should tell him. But, he broke up with me. So maybe I shouldn’t.”

“Tell him.”

“Okay,” she said. She ran her hand through her flaming red hair, and began to walk towards the door.

“Wait, Marc?”

“What?”

“What are you telling Skitz?”

“About Zayn!”

“What about him?”

“The date!”

“Oh, my bad. Whatever floats your boat.”

“Is there something you’re not telling me?”

“Travis is dating someone. It won’t matter to him if you are too.”

“You don’t know that! Travis loves me.”

“Okay,” I chuckled.

After Marcii left, I went back to sleep.

I need some Ri time. I feel like she’s not even here in a way. I haven’t really seen her lately.

I walked to Ri and Percy’s room, and knocked quietly on the door. It’s nearly 2. She can’t still be sleeping.

Percy answered the door, and looked at me confused. “What’s up?” she asked.

“Where’s Ri?” I asked.

“She left London 4 days ago. She’s home already. Thanks for the concern.” Percy answered. She slammed the door in my face.

Well that was rude. I turned and walked away.

~Percy’s P.O.V.~

“I think I’m in love Karla, he’s just so flawless!” I said.

“Travis, is in no way, flawless,” Karla said.

“He so is!” I argued. Someone knocked on my door.

I got up and walked to the door. I opened it to see KayRina? What the hell does she want?

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“Where’s Ri?” she asked.

Is she serious right now?

“She left London 4 days ago. She’s home already. Thanks for the concern.” I slammed the door in her face before she could say anything. I know it was somewhat rude, but I was too annoyed with the fact the she didn’t care about my sister enough to realize that she even left. I may not like my twin very much, but I still have to watch out for her. I told Rosalinda that she shouldn’t be friends with KayRina. Nobody listens to me.

I turned back around to see Karla looking awkward. “KayRina and Travis are dating,” she said.

All I saw was red. I turned back around, and stormed out of my room leaving the door open. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that. This is a pretty nice hotel. I found her, and before I could realize what I was doing, she was on the ground under me, with a bloody nose.

“What the hell?” she screamed. Liam and Louis come running out of their hotel room.

Liam peels me off of her and Louis runs off somewhere.

“What happened?” Liam asked KayRina. Everyone just loves her. I hate it.

“Well, I was just leaving to go get some food, when this chick attacks me!”she replies.

“What? Why?” he asks.

“Because this bitch is dating the love of my life!” I scream.

Liam lets go of me.  “Who are you dating exactly?” he screams at her.

“Travis,” she mumbled.

Liam’s face grew redder than a crab wearing an Elmo costume and eating a really ripe tomato.

He stormed away and I giggled.

~Harry’s P.O.V.~

I stood outside of Abbi’s flat and knocked on the door. She said that we were ggoing to go meet some of her family members for some food.

“Hey,” she said opening the door. She stood to the side as I walked in.

“Hello,” I replied.

“I’m almost ready, I just need shoes.”

She’s so cute. I smiled to show my approval. She ran into her room, and I assume, put some shoes on.

When she came back, we left.

“Mum, this is my Harry.” Abbi said. Her Harry? How cute.

“Your hairy what dear?” her mum asked. I laughed. She gave me an apologetic smile.

“I’m her boyfriend, Harry,” I told her mum.

She looked up from the carrots she was cutting and looked at me. Wait, I know that face from somewhere.

“Nice to meet you, Harry,” she said. Oh no!

“You’re the lady that kidnapped Karla and KayRina!” I screamed. I knew it was her. I had no doubt in my tiny mind.

Abbi looked shocked, but her mum didn’t.

“What are you talking about Harry?” Abbi asked.

“I didn’t kidnap them. They came with me willingly,” her mum said.

“But they-“

“I’m their aunt, dear.”

“But-“

“We went to see my sister’s new baby. They knew about it, and I just assumed they told you guys where they were going. Sorry for the misunderstanding.”

“Mum, you told me you don’t have siblings!” Abbi screeched.

“I lied. I don’t have the closest relationship with my sisters, and I didn’t want you to see them until they behaved properly, dear I’m sorry. Now go show off your boyfriend to your sister.  I’m sure she’d like to meet him.”

Abbi perked up a bit. “Okay! C’mon Harry!” she screamed, pulling my hand into hers.

Her mum raised her eyebrows at us, before going back to cutting carrots.

“Kryssie, this is my boyfriend Harry!” Abbi shouted. Her sister spun around and we locked eyes.

No way.

Her eyes grew just as wide as mine, when she saw me. She looked good. Her black hair was curled and it hung gently against her shoulders. She wasn’t wearing makeup, which was new, but I liked it.

“H-Harry…?” she asked. I swallowed my spit and nodded, eyes still wide.

“She told me her sister’s name was Krystal, but I guess I didn’t put two and two together. I’m sorry, I’ll just leave?” I asked.

“What’s going- wait, you aren’t Harry, Harry! You can’t be! I’m so sorry you guys I didn’t realize!” Abbi said. Sorry for what?

“Yes Harry, you should leave now,” Krystal said.

So I did.

~KayRina’s P.O.V.~

“Thanks for taking me out even though we nearly got killed earlier,” I told Skitz.

“Of course!” he said.

Well alright then. I went back to my room and watched movies until I fell asleep.

~Zayn’s P.O.V.~

“YOU’VE NEVER BEEN TO CHUCK-E-CHEESE’S?” I screamed.

“Nope.” She replied.

“Marc, go get your stuff. We’re going to Chuck-E-Cheese’s.”

“Now?”

“Absolutely.”

A/N: Sorry it took so longg to update you guys. i had some...issues.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
31.7K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
22.5K 479 30
Going on tour with One Direction and your best friends could be loads of fun.... But their could be some drama as well. What will happen if Vic falls...