Ruthless

By Tikagrant6

Megan is a girl who's in need of rough wild sex..She was wild untill she met Luke...a rich billion year.. More

The party
The guy
getting prepared
getting naked..
The sunshine
his touch
The kitchen counter
getting to know luke
The shopping centre
The punishment
The punishment continues
A kiss to the forhead
Luke's Office
Luke's Car
The livingRoom
breakfast
I love you Too
In the club
The shower..
The Trip
Call's
The Airport.
business bitch .
she's Gone
back to Luke's mansion
The morning.
Luke's party..
New York
the lambo arch back
obsession
meet Adam
grabbing breakfast
get ready
home with Adam
update
weird position

his Tongue

24 1 0
By Tikagrant6

He kisses further down my belly and lick his way back up
He trace his tongue further down and inhale me..
He spread my legs apart and kiss between my thugs I sunk my nails in his hair and pull him further down...his mouth and lips were moving spended I moan loudly in pleasure while he continue to please me..I drip his hair firm and whinh in pain..
In my mind I'm think y i love this man so....much he lift his head up and kiss Me hardly on the lips he entered me hard and I dig my nails in his back. .he was pumming hard in me and I screamed his his...
Luke. ..I let out the pleasurable moan his sensation touch was driving Me nuts I couldn't wish for more.than what I'm getting ...
I really love him..I can't stand the fact that he always leaves. ..we callaps on each other. ..feeling very tired he wrap me up in his arm and we went off to bed..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
264K 18K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES π•π’π€π«πšπ¦ 𝐒𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐑 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
1.3M 31.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.8M 36.8K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...