The Original Demi Wolf

SamanthaPerry0 tarafından

This is similar to my other story: The Wolf Avenger Percy Jackson was seven when his mother was murdered... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Pilot
Chapter 3: The Night of the Comet
Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 5: Family Ties
Chapter 6: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: The Turning Point
Chapter 9: Unpleasantville
Chapter 10: Fool Me Once
Chapter 11: Under Control
Chapter 13: Founder's Day
Chapter 14: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 15: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 16: Plan B
Chapter 17: Masquerade
Chapter 18: Rose
Chapter 19: Hades
Chapter 20: By The Light of the Moon
Chapter 21: Daddy Issues
Chapter 22: Crying Wolf
Chapter 23: The Dinner Party
Chapter 24: The Last Dance
Chapter 25: Niklaus
Chapter 26: The Last Day
Chapter 27: As I Lay Dying
Chapter 28: The Quest for Protection
Chapter 29: Under the Moon

Chapter 12: Miss Mystic Fall

11K 437 43
SamanthaPerry0 tarafından

Season 1 Episode 19: Miss Mystic Fall

As soon as I saw Bonnie with Caroline and Elena, I ran up to her. "Bonnie!" I embarrassingly gave her a childish sequel as I tackled her into a hug.

After her Gram died, I started to text her more often every day with Caroline and actually saw her a few times (being a werewolf, rich kid, and pretty smart that grades aren't an issue made it so much easier to visit). "Percy!" Bonnie gave out a startled laugh as she caught me before she could crash to the ground.

"How are you doing?" I asked while peering up to her. Today felt like one of the childish days sadly, but I didn't really care about that right now.

"Better. Just better." Bonnie said to both Caroline and I who were extremely happy to see her. "You know, just glad to be back, and try to keep myself busy."

Caroline instantly perked up. "Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe confab needed ASAP. You need to help me pick the perfect dress for the Founder's Court." It instantly made me perk up also.

Sadly, living with a group of sister and no boys (other than the occasional visit from Apollo), I learned some girly stuff including fashion, makeup, and hair. I was surprisingly really good at all three of them too. "The Founder's Court? Did I miss something?" Elena asked confused.

Caroline and Bonnie looked at Elena a little confused on how she could've forgotten. "The Founder's Court. You know, Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today, and, um, you and I are both in it," Caroline explained.

I watched as understanding washed over Elena. "Oh, my god, we signed up for that so long ago. I completely forgot."

Caroline scoffed a little. "Yeah." She started a little awkward before asking worriedly, "So, are you dropping out, then?"

Elena looked put out but hesitantly said, "I can't."

At my confused look Bonnie elaborated, "Her mom is the one who wanted her to enter."

I understood suddenly, I know I still do a few hobbies (mainly drawing) because my mom loved it when I drew and asked me to never stop and to cultivate my skills. With the awkward conversation, the annoying bell for next period rang warning we had to be in our class in five minutes. Instantly, I grabbed Bonnie and Caroline's hand and dragged them to our next class. It was sadly one without Elena but I wasn't really going to shed any tears over it.

"Can I help you get ready? I want you to look at a few of the dresses I have at my house before you choose anything alright?" I asked Caroline wondering if she wanted my help.

"Thank you so much Percy," Caroline gushed but I could tell they were both wondering how well I knew my stuff to be helping out.

It was after class and I had Tyler drive the two girls and I home, much to his chagrin. From there, Tyler went to hang out in his room or the workout room as I dragged them toward the end of my closet where we had a room; sadly, full of make-up, dresses, and overall a very girly room. "This is amazing." Caroline gushed as she saw this lovely emerald green dress on one of the mannequins that were around the room.

"Come on, let's try some on." Bonnie said excitedly as she glanced around the room. I just sat on one of the long white benches outside of the changing rooms and watched as Bonnie and Caroline grabbed a few dresses before disappearing into the changing rooms. After trying on a few I saw one that looked really good on Caroline, the emerald green dress fit her so well and her figure that I knew she had to wear it for Miss Mystic Falls and Bonnie instantly agreed with me.

"Now that we have the dress, can I do your hair?" I asked excitedly. It's been too long since I had done someone's hair, as Rose didn't really like it, but I knew I could do something amazing for her.

"I don't know," Caroline said hesitantly.

"I could do it on Bonnie first and if you don't like it I have a few other ideas," I said instantly.

After getting Bonnie to hesitantly agree especially after my puppy-dog look, I grabbed the hair brush, straightener, and a couple of hair ties and clips that I knew I was going to need along with a few other things.

With that I got to work on Bonnie's hair.

After a while I was finally done and very proud of my work. I could also tell Caroline was very impressed.

"What does it look like?" Bonnie asked especially after seeing Caroline's impressed face.

With that I grabbed a mirror and showed her my master piece.

Her hair had been put into a soft bob in the back of her head and clipping it together was a soft green flower pattern that I had gotten from Zoe a long time ago when she had me do her hair constantly. The flower was green so that when Caroline had it, it would match her dress

"Oh my god." Bonnie said in awe as she touched it gently while looking at it from side to side.

"You are so doing that for me." Caroline said instantly and I felt very proud of myself.

Over the next few hours and a couple of days, I helped Caroline out in getting ready for the Founder's Court. Her dance was a little off in the beginning but I knew the steps and taught her easily enough, much to Bonnie (who decided to crash at my house with Caroline) and Caroline's amusement.

"For a little kid, I wish you could be my date." Caroline said as she ruffled my hair.

"Too young I'm afraid. I think at least." I frowned but felt thoughtful, could I actually be her date instead of that stand-in.

Bonnie seemed to also think this through as well. "We can ask. It might even give you more votes because, let's admit, Percy is adorable especially in a little suit."

Caroline agreed and it suddenly became a plan of action because before I knew it, I was in front of the Founders Court officials with Caroline asking if I could be her date. After a bit of searching and debating, it turned that I could; in fact, be Caroline's date to the dance.

Truth be told though, I think Mrs.Lockwood (who is the head of this committee) would've said yes anyway because while Tyler's dad is a dick, Mrs.Lockwood isn't so much and adores me.

"Yay, now my only real competition is Elena." Caroline said happily as she tried on the dress once more to make sure it still fit her before putting in the Garment Bag so it wouldn't get ruined.

"Alright, I got make-up, you'll handle the hair with me, the dress is ready and not ruined. Am I missing anything else?" Caroline asked as she paced the night before.

"A good night's rest. You don't want any sort of bags under your eyes. Ray will wake you around 8 for you to shower and let me handle the breakfast, it'll be healthy don't worry, and then I'll have Ray drive us to get you ready. Now get out of my room," I teased her and slightly pushed her out of my room.

Bonnie giggled but grabbed Caroline and complied in getting out of my room. Because of the fact that Bonnie was staying the night, she and Caroline decided to have a sort of sleepover and share the large bed that was in Caroline's room (she stays over whenever he mom works through the night).

--------------------

Before I knew it, I was fixing Caroline's hair for the court and ignoring Elena and her Aunt Jenna talking about how they wish Elena's mother was here to do Jenna's role. I did squeeze Caroline's shoulder as she looked sad because her mom was still alive but wasn't helping her get ready for this giant event that the town talks about for a few years.

Caroline gave me a shaky smile and I knew that no matter what, I had to always be her friend. Her and Bonnie at least, no matter how old they get and I don't.

As soon as I was done with Caroline's hair (I was the only except to the no guys rule in there because of my age), I sent her on her way to put on the dress. I decided to allow her to put on the make-up because it was a simple thing to do that I knew she knew how to do it.

With a quarter of my job done, I go off the stool I used for height and started toward where I stored my suit. It was similar to what I wore to the Founders Dance a while ago, but with a black tie, white flower pinned to my chest, and no black vest.

With that done, I waited for the announcers to announce the Miss Mystic Girls for the dance. I could smell the nervousness in the air and it definitely wanted to make me sneeze. But what was interesting was the dangerous, hunting smell. It usually only happens to hunters on a hunt, and the name is kinda explanatory.

I was certainly confused at why I was smelling it in this place unless...alright, which one of the vampires is becoming feral.

I pushed those thoughts aside for now as Caroline's name was called. I felt pleased with how wonderful she looked and felt sad that Matt wasn't here to escort her. I could smell that some of the more underage people were slightly turned on by Caroline's appearance but pushed that aside before I threw up in my mouth a little.

Because just ew.

I escorted Caroline outside and tried to remember all the things my mother has told me about being a gentleman (which was easy to remember because she drilled it into me).

As we got ready for the dance, I could tell that some of the people were already impressed by me. Especially as I haven't tripped over my own two feet yet or acted like a little kid. I could tell they were even more impressed when I knew the moves perfectly and acted accordingly.

Though, I was a bit worried at the fact that Stefan wasn't there and it didn't smell as much of a feral vampire with him gone. At the end of the dance, we bowed and curtsied to one another before all of us were taken to one of the rooms off to the side for privacy and if we wanted something to drink.

I instantly grabbed a water and shared it with Caroline as I sat next to her at one of the tables.

No one said anything, though we all were wondering where Amber was. Surprising, the judges didn't take long and soon enough the three girls were on a stage waiting for the winner to be determined.

"Before I crown the winner, I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all these young ladies for their efforts to better our community," Mayor Lockwood said with a dazzlingly smile that I knew he did for trying to get more votes for when the election came. "So, without further adieu, it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls, Ms. Caroline Forbes."

Instantly I felt happiness and excitement course through me. She won! She won! We did it! I had to hold in my excitement as they put the ribbon over her that had the title. First they took a single picture but then Mrs.Lockwood motioned for me to also come onto the stage and stand next to Caroline.

Instantly complying, I had to make sure my wolf was restrained slightly especially around my eyes. Because I knew they were going to use flash I had to make sure my eyes didn't glow. That would be kinda hard to explain why your eyes were doing a nocturnal animal eyes affect. With the picture done I allowed myself to act like a younger kid who won something as I may have started to ramble to Caroline.

And then Bonnie. And then Tyler. And then Matt who stopped by my house later where Caroline and Bonnie were spending the night once more.

Tyler and Matt spent some time in the small game room playing pool while Caroline, Bonnie, and I were playing Uno (I totally owned that game too). Before we all moved to watch some movies with popcorn and chocolate covered strawberries for fun.

And after we finished playing board games and teasing one another, we crashed and certainly didn't regret it later. All four of us had fun and if Ray had an embarrassing photo of me in a cuddle pile with the other three, then he wouldn't dare show anyone least he want my wrath.  

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.6K 672 25
Y/N L/N was a regular child, what stood out was his personality, dark hair and vibrant blue eyes. Also the fact that he could never seem to stay out...
10.4K 226 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
2.2M 73.8K 66
⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to draw pink hearts on the hybrid's cheek, n...
311 28 28
(Heads up. I wrote this story when i was younger and i went back and tried to re-edit it best i can. Its kinda cringe. Read at your own risk..) When...