Criminal Minds x Reader One S...

By Sootsy

Meraki /may•rah•kee/ (Verb) To do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into... More

☽Authors Note ★ Request Form☾
☽Wonderland ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Silent Echos ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Happy Birthday ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Withered Parts ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Childish Fears ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Midnight Clock ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Breathless ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Safe and Sound ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ One Thousand Reids☾
☽I'm Yours ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Captured ★ Aaron Hotchner☾
☽Authors Note ★ Two Thousand Reids☾
☽Keeper ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Fix You ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Secrets ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾
☽Battle Wounds ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Authors Note ★ Three Thousand Reids☾
☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Elevators ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽My Girl ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Authors Note ★ Four Thousand Reids☾
☽Little Miracles ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽Bow Tie ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ I'm Back☾
☽Headlights ★ David Rossi☾
☽Mistletoe ★ Spencer Reid☾
✸TEMPORARY HIATUS✸

☽The Lost Ones ★ Spencer Reid☾

4.8K 77 4
By Sootsy

This was requested
by AngelNinja5!
The reader is Spencer's
adopted Sister in this one.
I hope you all enjoy!
Word Count: 1100
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This couldn't be happening. She had just got her life back. She had just met her birth mother. The only living parent she had left since that monster killed her father when he kidnapped her.

Spencer first saved Y/N from the man who kidnapped her, she was only six years old when she got kidnapped. She was seventeen when Spencer saved her.

That same man that stole her away killed her father in front of her because he tried to stop the man from taking her.

After being with that awful man who insisted she was his daughter, she finally was saved by the FBI's BAU because it turns out that man was also killing woman all over the country, dragging her along with him to all these places far from her home.

She never had to see him kill them, she never even saw any of those women. And she's so thankful he killed them all away from her. She already had the memory of her dad being murdered branded into her brain.

When the BAU found the now seventeen year old girl they couldn't find any living relatives she could live with, therefore, she was going to be thrown into the system and Spencer was not going to let that happen.

Because in the following weeks while they searched for her family Spencer had bonded with the young girl. He thought of her as a little sister. She confided in him and he listened.

He helps her cope with getting back to normal life and how things work because all she knew for those long years since she was six was the back of a van or the four walls of whatever basement that prick threw her into.

Spencer decided since they've had no luck finding her family that he would adopt her himself so she wasn't thrown into the system at seventeen. He took her in as his little sister.

That was two months ago and one week ago Penelope Garcia had told the girl that she finally found her birth mother.

Y/N was nervous to say the least but Spencer insisted she goes to Ohio to meet her. He came with her and they found out she was in a hospital, dying, from cancer.

She felt as if this was some cruel joke on her. She was just getting to meet her mother, and she was going to die?

When Y/N met her mother she and Spencer spent the whole first two days and nights of their trip to Ohio with the girl's mother. The third morning, the pair woke up to her mother flatlining.

She was dead. She lost the only member left of her family.

But she had Spencer, when he wasn't working. He was an amazing brother to her. And she had the whole BAU team who in themselves were like a big family. He was at work now though.

And her depression after losing her mother was really getting her down today. She was silently sobbing on the couch hoping Spencer wouldn't have to work late tonight or have a case the team needed to run off to because she could really use him right about now.

It was currently eight-thirty at night and she was trying to watch YouTube but her mind kept wondering to her mother. This wasn't fair.

The tears running down her cheeks came quicker now and she didn't hear the door opening as she laid curled up on the couch.

When Spencer walked into his and his sister's apartment he knew something was wrong because he could hear her sniffling from the living room couch.

He walks over to her and stops in front of her, leaning down to rub her head softly "Hey sis, what's the matter?"

"I-I was thinking about my birth family again. It just - it just doesn't seem fair Spence."

"I know it doesn't, and it's not fair. I'm so sorry it all happened to you. Is there anything I can do to help you feel any better?" He asks her, crouched in front of her spot on the couch.

"Can I have cuddles while we watch movies together?" She asks him.

"Anything you want. But I know you probably haven't ate today, and I'm starving, I say we order pizza first. Deal?"

She smiles a small smile "Deal" she says as she sits up on the couch to give him some room.

Spencer sits beside her before calling the number for the pizza delivery place and ordering their usual order, hanging up and turning on a movie after.

Y/N opens her blanket cocoon to let Spencer join her, a smile on her face as she snuggles into her brothers side.

He smiles and wraps his arm around his younger sister as they watch the movie together.

Being around Spencer just makes all of the bad that's happened to her fade away. Him and this team were her new family. Her fresh start at a good life.

Things were going to be okay, she just had to get through this rough patch she's stuck in and they can help her with that.

"Thank you Spencer." Y/N says, looking over at him.

"For what Y/N?" He asks.

"For everything. You and your team are my new family. You guys make it better. And you saved me." She says with a smile.

"In that case you're very welcome sis, I love you so much." Spencer says, kissing the top of her head gently.

"I love you too Spence." She says, hugging her brother tightly.

While the two are hugging Spencer hears a knock on the door, probably from the pizza delivery person.

"I'll be right back, go ahead and go into the kitchen and wait at the table for me okay?" He says to her as he walks to the front door to pay for the pizza.

After he does he walks into the kitchen and sits the pizza box on the table, seeing that his sister had got their plates and napkins set out on the table already.

Spencer sits down at the table and opens the box of pizza, putting two pieces each onto both of their plates.

"Dig in!" He says with a smile.

They both start hungrily eating their pizza, a comfortable silence being shared between the pair.

Once they finish all the pizza Spencer tosses the pizza box into the garbage bin before the two go back into the living room to finish their movie before going to sleep for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.3K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
131K 868 20
Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my life right now) :) I take requests and my...
37.2K 866 79
Your past comes a-knocking when you visit your family for the first time in what seems like years. Things aren't what you thought they were, but you...
236K 5.2K 26
en·dear·ing inˈdiriNG,enˈdiriNG/ adjective inspiring love or affection. * [spencer reid x oc] [foul language] [season 7-8] [#8 in #spencerreid]...