a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

39.

11 0 7
By coughcoughtaehyung

"when are you guys going to fucking ignoring and avoiding each other? it's getting annoying to watch."

namjoon says after having enough of their immaturity.

"w-we aren't avoiding each other..."

hoseok stutters, feeling a bit embarrassed and awkward after being seen through.

"you obviously are and it's so stupid."

namjoon replies with an oblivious tone

"well, no one asked you to watch."

this time, it was lisa's turn to talk. she suddenly became defensive about the situation and herself.

"hey, the two of you are–"

namjoon sentence was interrupted by a beep from the door, the sound was way too familiar for anyone to question what it was. the door had been unlocked.

"hello!"

[!!!] [<<]

while everyone was dealing with the sun-hi problem, their assignments and school. lily was getting dolled up and getting ready for something that seemed incredibly important and memorable. since they had to go to thousands of photoshoots with the whole family including their father who flew in the second and then flew back to korea the second afterwards.

"mum?"

"yes, baby?"

"when will you tell me about everything?"

"what do you mean?"

"this. why're getting me dressed up in a super pretty dress and painting my face with makeup, washing it off and then painting it again with a different style. and also doing my hair?"

"honey, i told you... it's a secret. and we're trial and erroring, we'll be putting it all together next week on wednesday. on the day you'll know what the secret is."

"fine... i'll wait."

[!!!] [>>]

"lily! oh my fucking god you're back!"

"yuppo, better than ever. jokes, i'm dying as always."

lily and lisa hug for their reunion and namjoon comes from behind lisa and waits for their little hug to die out.

"hi, namjoon."

"welcome back, daughter."

"it's good to be back father."

they roleplay then embrace each other like Lisa had done before, this time lily was able to dig her face into namjoon's chest. reminding herself that there was nothing to be worried about now, she was where she felt most safe. alongside her friends.

after letting go, namjoon steps aside and hoseok is revealed, hidden behind namjoon's tall figure.

"hoseok? why're you here?"

"ehe."

he chuckles inwardly.

[>>]

"so you're here because sun-hi went bat shit crazy?"

"uh, yeah."

"we fucking told you that she was psychotic."

"i think i fucking know that already."

"hoseok, you could have at least said a simple sorry for rejecting the girls. and an even more, simpler thank you for letting you take shelter at their home."

namjoon defends lily.

"the tall guy's right. you didn't even say sorry or thank you."

lily says alongside namjoon who was against hoseok's behaviour.

"well, sorry for ditching you and thank you for your shit hospitality."

hoseok replies throwing sass and attitude. it flicked lily's last straw and she popped.

"well, if it's so shit, why don't you go seek someone else's help!"

"i will then!"

"good! don't you dare come back unless your clothes are ripped by sun-hi, your face covered in tears and guilt all over yourself."

"i won't be coming back with those descriptions so, i won't be coming back at all."

"good!"

lily says after storming off into her room and then slamming the door shut, while hoseok hurriedly grabs his phone and school bag and walks towards the front door.

"bye, lisa and namjoon. have fun dealing with satan's wife, lily."

"satan's wife is sun-hi."

"whatever."

he says last after slipping his shoes on and then leaving the apartment and without any thought. he stomps into the elevator, past the security guards and then the automatic glass doors. he forgot what could be waiting for him.

"hoseok!"

i'm so fucking dumb i should've stayed in the house.

"s-sun hi... hi."

"what a fucking asshole."

lily curses while coming out of her room in her pink pyjamas. the same ones lisa were wearing.

"and you were actually in love with him."

she says again after coming out of the laundry room to clean her clothes after the trip back to home.

"why'd you stay in australia for so long?"

the other girl asks.

"fam business"

that was code for something serious, but namjoon didn't know that. nor that she wanted him to know. she didn't even want lisa to know, but she had to get it off her chest somehow.

"so, now that hoseok is out of the house, i don't think sun-hi will threaten me. i'll be going, thanks for letting us stay. bye."

namjoon waves goodbye after slipping on his shoes just like hoseok had a few minutes ago. the girls wave goodbye and on his way out he shuts the door.

"so, why were you australia for?"

"family business"

"like?"

"i'll tell you later."

she then walks off into her bedroom and shuts the door behind her. while lisa is left to sigh at the sight of lily's back, she now knew it was something that killed lily from the inside. and it was definitely something that was stressing her.

[<<]

"s-sun-hi... hi"

"i'm sorry for my behaviour from the other day. your rejection turned me into some crazy person because i was so sure you were going to say yes. and well... usually everyone's crawling at my feet."

how narcissistic.

"no, it's alright. sorry, i've got to be somewhere right now. and i also think it's best if we keep our distance now because i'm going to need a little time to recover from that frenzy"

"oh, no, that's fine. take as much time as you need. but before we start separating again... can we go somewhere– don't worry, i'll be paying"

a silent pause came rolling along but that was quite regular. after finding out your childhood friend was mentally unstable because she was crazy in love with you.

"sure. let's be quick because i need to be somewhere."

she spins around and walks forwards, along with her hand in his involuntarily.

"sun-hi... your hand"

"right..."

she untangles herself while hiding a little smirk. after crossing many streets and many paths which look crazily sketchy, they stop at the darkest one. hoseok was beyond terrified, almost pissing himself again when he had seen the other alleys.

"this seems a little–"

"nah, it's fine. i've been here millions of times, don't judge a book by its cover hoseok. It's pretty spine-chilling when you get in. come on"

hesitantly and with uncertainty, he strides across the rocks and dirt that was scattered and sprinkled across the path. there was nothing at the end of the brick alley, not even sun-hi.

"behind you, honey."

clang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 56 20
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader
9.4K 730 17
❝-A collection of text messages between BTS and you.❞ ✾ Each chapter is a different story ❆ This is kind of stupid but oh well I hope it's funny for...
3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017
627K 62.2K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...