destruction (reverse au) //sl...

By coconutsodaa

eddsworld au by delphy xion- on yt i can't find their tumblr ;; edd, having planned out everything, suddenly... More

unexpected visitor
welcome home

a/n

215 4 1
By coconutsodaa

so, i will start working on this again. updates will be coming, but they will be slow.
i have the rejects fanfiction i am updating-or trying to update- weekly.
this story will be continued.
just slowly.
im sorry for keeping you waiting on updates. school is almost out and again, personal things are happening that are making me stressed.
the next chapter of this will most likely be out by next week.
thanks for sticking around. if you have any suggestions/ideas for this story, feel free to comment and tell me.
updates for the reject fanfiction will be more consistent in a few weeks, along with this one.
thanks again, and im sorry.

~coconutsodaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....