I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy...

fantasticallymeg_ által

He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A... Több

I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy
(1) I'm Not Checking You Out. I'm Looking at You. There's a Difference.
(2) This Is Gonna Be a Piece Of Cake
(3) If You're Going To Make Out, Please Don't Do It In Front Of Me
(4) I Dont Think I Can Get Off
(5) You Blush As Red As A Cherry Tomato Every Time You Lie.
(6) Oh God! You're Growing Up So Fast!
(7) You Might Be A Sexy Pig, But You Talk Like A Donkey
(8) Best And Most Amazing Girl Ever: Cassie
(9) Carter Is A Sexy Beast
(11) Bad Boy Falls For Good Girl?
(12) Truth or Dare
(13) Ben and Jerry's
(14) You're a Stranger To Me
(15) Ugly Naked Toddler Pictures On Instagram
(16) 2 AM
(17) Run From The Big Scary Monster
(18) The Cutest Couple Ever
(19) Looking For Me?
(20) Quick! Hide If You Want To Live!
(21) I Dumped Her For Lily!
(22) Jealousy Isnt A Pretty Color On You.
(23) Ordering A Unicorn Onesie Off Of Amazon
(24) Carty-Art and Cassie-Assie
(25) I'm Not A Heartbreaker
(26) Dropping The Ice Cream Cone
(27) His "Possesion"
(28)I've Lived With you For 17 Years
(29) Welcome To Your Tape
(30) Her Knight In Shining Aluminum
(31) You're Just Jealous Of Emma
(32) Sour Fish My Butt
(33) Man Period Probably
(34) THE END
Other Books?
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE//NEW BOOK?
We Reached 2k! ❤️
WE REACHED 60K
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH (UPDATE)
GUYS GUYS GUYS
ANOTHER UPDATE
Update and future plans!!

(10) Ugly Pig-Like Dorky Manwhore

113K 3.4K 1.1K
fantasticallymeg_ által

"So how was your date with Miles? Isn't he a cutie! I wish I-"

"Laila! Take him. He's not my type...He acts like a pig to me. And he eats like one. Look over there." I point to Miles in the corner of the lunchroom, shuddering. Miles might have looked cute on the outside, but he really needed to learn some manners. Talk about disgusting.

"Can we talk about something else? Miles isn't worth my talking time..." Tessa rolled her eyes, setting her lunch tray next to me. I could already tell something bad was going to happen. I could tell because she was narrowing her eyes at me..."You and Carter."

"What about me and him?"

"You like him, don't you?" She stiffens. Tessa has always been so overprotective of me. As if I'm her little sister. "You told me the other day that-"

"-I'm not sure I even do like him. Tessa calm down. I was being silly the other day." I shrugged. Carter is Carter. I'm not sure I like him anymore...luckily we decided to forget about the kiss and keep it a secret. I'm glad we made up. It was already getting boring without him around.

"Whatever you say Cas. I just wanted to tell you that I support you if you like him. Even if you hate him with all your heart..."

Yes. I do very much hate him.

"If you want to keep talking to him.. keep talking. I just don't like his behavior. I can see the way you look at him... But if he ever hurts you! I will break his-"

"TESSA! You're acting like we just started dating! He can be really arrogant and I'm not sure I like him." Even if I did, there would be no chance of him liking me back. I know he made that bet and all and gives me sappy nicknames, but he is a player. Just this morning I saw him kissing Emily Niall while Katie Simpson left kisses on his neck. Plus he always goes for the hot blondes.

"Okay! I'm just making sure Cas." She winked.

________________________________

"Pick up Charlie!" I groaned, redialing his phone number for the tenth time.

Great, Tessa already left. Laila left too. Greyson has after school business and I wouldn't wait. Now I don't have anyone to bring me home.

And you may be thinking, why am I not walking?

Simple answer, my legs are dead.

God. I really need my own car.

"Hey there Cassie!"

"God Carter! You nearly gave me a mini heart attack again!" I yelped, jumping back.

"Anyways, I just realized, your name rhymes with assie! Get it?" He laughs.

"Seriously? You came all the way over here to tell me that?" I rolled my eyes. "So did you drop your sluts off at home yet? Or do you secretly keep a hidden stash of them in your closet?"

I wouldn't be surprised if he did keep a secret stash. They keep popping up all over the place.

"Your just jealous of Ellie and Kate."

"Emily and Katie." I corrected him. He doesn't even bother to learn their freaking names?

"Woah there. I was going to offer you a ride home again but, I guess not." He said.

"I'm not getting on that bike with you again. I would rather sleep in the janitors closet than sit on that thing with you going 100 miles per minute." I rolled my eyes, motioning to his bike.

I think I made myself clear, but just in case you didn't get the message, NO! I am not riding his bike.

"You wish." He chuckled, before I felt him pick me up from behind. I'm not sure what he said because I couldn't hear over my screaming and laughing. For a while he was swinging me around like a 5 year old girl with a rag doll. He threw me over his shoulder, making me take in the view of his ass.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

"Drop me Carter! I swear!" I laughed...But I immediately regretted what I said. Immediately right after I said that, instead of heading towards his bike, he switched directions. The fact that he's walking over to the school fountain made things so much worse.

Oh god. Really Carter?

"I bet you love the view, but if you insist..."

Splash.

In the movies, when this happens all the time (total clićhe), the actors make it look so fun, almost as if your jumping into a pool. But when you're actually doing it? It hurts like hell and is extremely embarrassing. Good thing most students aren't here...Even if they were here, their whispers and giggles would be drowned out by Carter's obnoxious laughing.

"Why are you laughing? The view of the fountain floor is way better than the view of your ass." I rolled my eyes. What a dork.

"Let me help you up..." Carter sighed, offering me his hand. Was pretty boy being sincere for once? Maybe he actually felt bad.

I looked up into his eyes, then eyed his hand suspiciously. I reached for his hand and-

"Haha! You actually fell for that! I can't believe you actually thought I would do that for you!" He laughed louder. Plop goes my bottom back into the fountain floor.

Stupid son of a biscuit.

"Now I'm even more wet!" I said, hitting his arm.

"Oh princess, there are many other ways I could get you wet-"

"I freaking hate you Carter! You owe me big time!" I muttered, getting up from the fountain and shivering.

"Oh shut up. Here, take my jacket." He rolled his eyes, taking off his jacket revealing his grey v-neck.

Guys always look good in v-necks.

Oh god, did I really just say that?

"Get on the bike. You know you need the ride more than I do anyways. Now I actually feel bad for you." He smirks.

We quickly walk over to his bike, Carter laughing at my shuddering and shivering as I slap his arm telling him to shut up. I swing my leg over the bike slowly, being cautious.

"Hurry up slowpoke." He teases.

"If I die because of your death bike, I will come back to haunt you and kill you." I mutter, glaring into the back of his head.

"I bet ghost me would be just as sexy." He winks, looking back at me and sticking his tongue at me.

Aw he almost looks so innocent and adorable...Almost.

"Shut up and drive."

"You know just as well that it's true though."

"Pig." I mumble. "Ugly pig-like dorky manwhore."

"I think you're running out of names sweetheart."

________________________________

"There you go sunshine." He smirks, helping me off his bike. I pat my hair down now that it has been messed up due to the wind. I still shudder because I'm still wet from the water from the fountain, I hug myself and try to make myself warmer. "You can keep the jacket if you want. " He blushes, scratching the back of his neck.

"Woah! Carter? Being a gentleman? That's unbelievable." I grin, flashing him a teasing smile.

"I'm always a gentleman, for your information." He rolls his eyes, smiling.

"Thanks Carter."

"Call me if you ever need a ride, sweetheart." He winks before hopping on his bike again and leaving.

But I don't have his number...I scrunch my nose up in confusion. Did I ever get his number? Did I forget about it? I take my phone out of my pocket and click my 'Contacts' app. I scroll down and look for his name.

I wonder who had the nerve to name himself "Sexiest Guy On The Planet".

I grin and shake my head at the name. Carter could be one idiot but he could be really sweet and funny. I open the door to find mom watching Netflix. She says she's taking a break off of work to spend more time with us. I really do need my mom at some points. Especially when dad's not here too.

"Hey mom. Charlie back yet?" I ask, getting microwavable popcorn out of the pantry. I'll just watch some Netflix or better yet, Disney movies later with my popcorn.

"He's at Rebecca's party. He hasn't been answering my calls at all lately." I can see her furrowed brows and the unease in her voice. She's obviously worried about Charlie. But her facial expression changes almost immediately once she turns around to face me. "I saw you and Carter outside. Don't act like you two don't like each other." She giggles, turning her face towards me.

"I don't even like him!" I groan.

"Alright. I see how it is. You want things to be kept as a secret. I'll leave you with privacy." She teases, smirking in victory. At this point I won't even fight back. I know she'll just keep pressuring me on and on. I know my own mother. How childish she can be. So instead of arguing back, I stomp my way up the stairs and flop onto my bed. But of course, I can still hear my mom basically singing out the words: Cartsie.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
Fixing the Broken e által

Ifjúsági irodalom

3.2M 80.8K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
464 47 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...
1.2M 35.6K 57
Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good girl' next door, was anything but the clich...