My Wolfs Cry

By 4444shawna

"I will Die for your Happy ever after to be true" I screamed at him. He growled out "You are me happy ever af... More

My Wolfs Cry.
Worst? best? day
Coming home.
No more time

Clashing Point

362 7 4
By 4444shawna

CRAZY.

Now I think I am crazy for coming home. I am at this moment standing in front of my pack all 374 pack members are here from the little infants to the elders, all waiting on me to say it.So I started to speak telling them I was dieing.

"Hello everyone this pack meeting was called by me. I will not be taking the beta title this coming month, in fact I will not be here next month.I have advance brain cancer. I do not want you to treat me differ then what you have before I told you this. I am handing my beta title to my brother Ryen, Please respect my brother like you do me Thank you"

With that I walked of the stage and walked to my parents awaiting arms.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

   I decided I wanted to go for a run in my wolf form, so this is where I am now.The trees are all flash past the snow feels wet and cold under the pads of my paws.suddenly  a black blur ran past and I ducked.The black wolf was followed by a gold female wolf, I know these wolfs anywhere my mate and Lily. I really hated Lily ever sense she dump her food tray on me in the first grade, All because I borrow her blue crayon.I was pretty much a outcast after that and Lily was all ways in IT crowd. I really does something to your pride if your the beta and no even lets you walk thou. I don't think they saw me because they just kept going. They where going to the frozen river where as a little girl I always came with North my mate, He did not no we where mates back then but I always hoped.  I swept past the North and Lily and Lily turned and ran right towers the river. She ran across the ice and slowly a crack appeared right below her feet. The ice caved in on her feet then she was swallowed all the way in the sub-freezing water.

  I did not think twice about diving in the water, as soon as I was under the water pain ripped in to me. I pushed past the pain and swim towers the hulking black shape in front being swept away be the river. I swam till I was in reach of her and grab her scruff and swam back towers the spot we came in as soon as the opening in the cave of ice appeared I drag her thou it. North grab her scruff and lifted her out the water. He turned back towers me, but I was not there.

  Under the Ice was beautiful and quiet, the light filter thou the ice and snow above in came down in the blue water. I flout thou the river and felt my self slowly freezing from the inside out. I let numb pain spread and soon I could not feel my tail snout and my legs. I saw an opening in the ice apper 30 feet in front of me. I tried to push past the pain and kept pushing my frozen limbs to swim. I pop free of the Ice but the pain was coming faster now, so I the tree branch hang over head pulled with all I had in my self up on to the beautiful white snow. I lay down and breathed a sigh full of pain, I let lose the loudest howl I could do.I let darkness come in vision and welcome painless sleep that consumed me.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[

Vote.

Comment

Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...